Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

8 hours ago, R.J said:

When I'm clicking the link.. Pinterest opens I can't see anything else:(

I see... Does any picture doesn't come out when you open it?

I don't know how to insert picture from phone to here though :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, Ms Mushy said:

I see... Does any picture doesn't come out when you open it?

I don't know how to insert picture from phone to here though :sweat_smile:

You can try taking a screenshot :)

21 hours ago, Ms Mushy said:

I tried that Snow celeb lookalike app.

I use Yoo Inna unnie latest pic for that dazed magazine. And look who i got for her lookalike! :love::heart:

Disclaimer: this is not an edit! I swear! This is real! I just do it for fun but this is what i get!

https://pin.it/qi2cttpgjt3lcv

https://pin.it/li4ialainaxou6

Edit: I've fix that link. Hope it's all good and go click it :blush:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eQ4DQjLeQ4DQjLyTn71BkG69

@Ms MushyOh wow!!! This has reignited a buzzing excitement on New Year's eve!! Thank you!! I do hope we will hear more of them in 2020!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs G said:

@Ms MushyOh wow!!! This has reignited a buzzing excitement on New Year's eve!! Thank you!! I do hope we will hear more of them in 2020!! 

Hey the linkposted above opened yayyyyyy!!!! Omg woww... I don't know why but I have so much hope for them even though there is no news or hint as such . But ya the co host of LdW on his new show is YINs good friend and that is also a big thing:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am quite excited that both YIN and LDW seem to be with working with someone in common nowadays. First, it's Do Yeon (or something) the lady co-host of LDW talk show, who was also with YIN in Funding Together. And now, it's this actress from Sky Castle. She was with YIN for the movie, The Zoo and now, LDW' s guest in his talk show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7bJxMIpo4O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QgLnYJr9y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is it pure coincidental? :)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

On 1/18/2020 at 8:51 AM, Mrs G said:

I am quite excited that both YIN and LDW seem to be with working with someone in common nowadays. First, it's Do Yeon (or something) the lady co-host of LDW talk show, who was also with YIN in Funding Together. And now, it's this actress from Sky Castle. She was with YIN for the movie, The Zoo and now, LDW' s guest in his talk show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7bJxMIpo4O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7QgLnYJr9y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is it pure coincidental? :)

Also, remember, LDW once work with Shin Dong Yeop as mc on strong heart before this. And now it's YIN's turn mc-ing with him on new program release next month. B):ph34r:

Hope everything is going well between our dear pichi couple.. :wub:

• Love 1

Happy Anniversary Touch Your Heart! :wub: so glad I've found my good vibes kdrama ever. Time to watch it again on my laptop. B)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 1/25/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ms Mushy said:

Also, remember, LDW once work with Shin Dong Yeop as mc on strong heart before this. And now it's YIN's turn mc-ing with him on new program release next month. B):ph34r:

Hope everything is going well between our dear pichi couple.. :wub:

I'm a new fan of YIN and really love PICHI CP. I watched TYH first then Goblin. I also read a lot of comment in this topic. 

Luckily someone still miss they now. I feel happy about that. 

But I feel a bit bad because in the 7.7B (new show of YIN) she said she don't know who's going to date with. I think our ship.... (you know) I don't want to give up then I try to look at the destiny between them to improve my love for PICHI. 

I'm still hopeful of our ship tho... everyday I check updates on them.As long as there are no announcement of dating otherwise I'm still dreaming of them ending up together:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, gelli aduviso said:

:tears:

She's not seeing anyone now,you can even use lie detector:tears:

On 1/25/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ms Mushy said:

Yeah... maybe we are wrong :( I feel really really bad now..... I just remembered that LDW said in his Talk Show (ep with Gong Yoo) that He does not have enough brave to confess first. 

So..... Shall we still sail the PICHI's ship? 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

This breaks my pichi heart:heartbreak::bawling:

Does anyone know where we can watch the engsub of this show.??... really miss her, really want to see her, really want to hear her voice....

11 hours ago, pichi4ever said:

Yeah... maybe we are wrong :( I feel really really bad now..... I just remembered that LDW said in his Talk Show (ep with Gong Yoo) that He does not have enough brave to confess first. 

So..... Shall we still sail the PICHI's ship? 

I wish she would open up more... not now but maybe someday :(

2 hours ago, sunny0000007 said:

I wish she would open up more... not now but maybe someday :(

It's a long time when ended TYH but still now she said she's not seeing anyone now.... 

Or LDW-ssi really did not keep contact with her.... how could she say that :( My heart is broken by them.... 

I have so much love for our cp because I can see the destiny between them, harmony between these 2....

Can someone bring some wood to patch up the ship about to be cracked by the waves?

I feel very dangerous and worried right now...

3 hours ago, pichi4ever said:

It's a long time when ended TYH but still now she said she's not seeing anyone now.... 

Or LDW-ssi really did not keep contact with her.... how could she say that :( My heart is broken by them.... 

I have so much love for our cp because I can see the destiny between them, harmony between these 2....

Can someone bring some wood to patch up the ship about to be cracked by the waves?

I feel very dangerous and worried right now...

Same here. I think actually they're friends and still keep in touch with each other but only friendship is not enough.

I feel sad too but anyway, I still ship them until one gets married with the person who is not him/her.