[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

On 1/25/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ms Mushy said:

Also, remember, LDW once work with Shin Dong Yeop as mc on strong heart before this. And now it's YIN's turn mc-ing with him on new program release next month. B):ph34r:

Hope everything is going well between our dear pichi couple.. :wub:

I'm a new fan of YIN and really love PICHI CP. I watched TYH first then Goblin. I also read a lot of comment in this topic. 

Luckily someone still miss they now. I feel happy about that. 

But I feel a bit bad because in the 7.7B (new show of YIN) she said she don't know who's going to date with. I think our ship.... (you know) I don't want to give up then I try to look at the destiny between them to improve my love for PICHI. 

5 minutes ago, gelli aduviso said:

:tears:

She's not seeing anyone now,you can even use lie detector:tears:

On 1/25/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ms Mushy said:

Yeah... maybe we are wrong :( I feel really really bad now..... I just remembered that LDW said in his Talk Show (ep with Gong Yoo) that He does not have enough brave to confess first. 

So..... Shall we still sail the PICHI's ship? 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, pichi4ever said:

Yeah... maybe we are wrong :( I feel really really bad now..... I just remembered that LDW said in his Talk Show (ep with Gong Yoo) that He does not have enough brave to confess first. 

So..... Shall we still sail the PICHI's ship? 

I wish she would open up more... not now but maybe someday :(

2 hours ago, sunny0000007 said:

I wish she would open up more... not now but maybe someday :(

It's a long time when ended TYH but still now she said she's not seeing anyone now.... 

Or LDW-ssi really did not keep contact with her.... how could she say that :( My heart is broken by them.... 

I have so much love for our cp because I can see the destiny between them, harmony between these 2....

Can someone bring some wood to patch up the ship about to be cracked by the waves?

I feel very dangerous and worried right now...

3 hours ago, pichi4ever said:

It's a long time when ended TYH but still now she said she's not seeing anyone now.... 

Or LDW-ssi really did not keep contact with her.... how could she say that :( My heart is broken by them.... 

I have so much love for our cp because I can see the destiny between them, harmony between these 2....

Can someone bring some wood to patch up the ship about to be cracked by the waves?

I feel very dangerous and worried right now...

Same here. I think actually they're friends and still keep in touch with each other but only friendship is not enough.

I feel sad too but anyway, I still ship them until one gets married with the person who is not him/her.

Today I find a Cbiz actress couple (they have the same destiny with OUR PICHI) They got married late. Both are over 40ys. The same things are:

1. They met each others and was be best friends for over 10 years.

2. The man named "Huo Jian Hua" is fall in love with the girl first ON the first film that they worked with each others. But he was too shy and not had enough brave to confess with her so they was be good friends. 

3. They both co-op 2 film like PICHI CP.

They said that they were think they are just best friend but the destiny make them decided to love and get married. 

I'm really hope that our Pichi CP will be like them. 

anyone noticed that Pichi have the same action in real life? In BTS or Livechat We can see many same actions at the same times OR EVEN Their Own show We all can see that they act like they are the one. Especially when they laugh, this is the most important reason make me Love Pichi.

In fact, 2 people who have the same actions must be really really close then they can act like another one did. 

Although Uri Inna said that she doesn't date anyone now, I still have hope a lots Because their destiny are real and it still to be continued...

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

As for me, I won't still lose hope. As long as they are single, there's always a chance that they are together or will be someday. Knowing the nature of being a celebrity, telling the truth to the public is not necessary. These two maybe are under contract that they should keep their private lives off limits to the public because they have to promote another project, obviously they are currently working on a drama and film respectively with different partners. As a very 'hopeful' fan, I will remain optimistic.  B) Fighting PiChi fans! 

• Like 3
  • Love 7

On 2/13/2020 at 12:32 AM, WinonaLee said:

As for me, I won't still lose hope. As long as they are single, there's always a chance that they are together or will be someday. Knowing the nature of being a celebrity, telling the truth to the public is not necessary. These two maybe are under contract that they should keep their private lives off limits to the public because they have to promote another project, obviously they are currently working on a drama and film respectively with different partners. As a very 'hopeful' fan, I will remain optimistic.  B) Fighting PiChi fans! 

Me too! To be quite honest, I think neither of them will be admitting that they're in a relationship (whether with each other or with other people) any time soon. I think the nature of their jobs and the showbiz culture requires them to say that they're both single. I'll also leave a little room for doubt on the validity of the statements coz one ep, YIN was quoted to be saying she's dating constantly and then the next one, she's not seeing anyone hehehe 

I take comfort in the happy coincidences: both of them having the same co-host, the subtle grim reaper-sunny reference in Strangers from Hell, and the biggest one: both of them hosting talk shows right now! It's great that we're seeing both of them on TV doing what they love. 

So yeah, until and unless one of them announces marriage to someone else, my pichi ship sails on! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2