[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Just thought about it, again, after repeatedly watching TYH..

Hahaha XD

Every LDW product endorsement always involves YIN.. I wonder if he really thought of accepting the role and planned ahead that he wants YIN to be the first to experience his product endorsements..

First, Bleu De Chanel.. YIN gave it to him after coming back from taping abroad in TYH..

Second, Volkswagen car where they have the same model, just with different color and to think of it, the one he is endorsing is what YIN used in TYH..

Another #deluluoverload :wub: before going to bed..

Good night!!

• Like 1
  • Love 10

6 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Just thought about it, again, after repeatedly watching TYH..

Hahaha XD

Every LDW product endorsement always involves YIN.. I wonder if he really thought of accepting the role and planned ahead that he wants YIN to be the first to experience his product endorsements..

First, Bleu De Chanel.. YIN gave it to him after coming back from taping abroad in TYH..

Second, Volkswagen car where they have the same model, just with different color and to think of it, the one he is endorsing is what YIN used in TYH..

Another #deluluoverload :wub: before going to bed..

Good night!!

YIN once said that she wanted to do endorsements with him. She even enumerated those endsorsementsssss:lol: It is easy to do that because they might have some offerings of commercials that they can do together. But...once you have to maintain a top secret then you may ignore those :D So a possible conclusion is that, for now, that may be their way to somehow fill-in that wish. Thanks to TYH! 

#deluluoverloadseconded

• Love 8

Change of LDW's ig profile pic: Is this in preparation for June 14???:D:lol: Sooooooo early tho! We are just half-way through it. It is just June 7. :sweatingbullets: It is actually good to see, at some point, that they are capable of rushing things. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Change of LDW's ig profile pic: Is this in preparation for June 14???:D:lol: Sooooooo early tho! We are just half-way through it. It is just June 7. :sweatingbullets: It is actually good to see, at some point, that they are capable of rushing things. :joy:

Who knows you're assumptions are true. Since I've read about the link posted here in this thread about a Korean's celebration about dating/relationship, i've been looking forward for his June 14 post. Like a clue he thinks we're not capable of guessing. Lol :lol:

I only wish for our girl to have an IG account. 

• Love 5

5 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Seems like it isn't just YIN who is rushing about getting married soon, so does LDW.. His gestures from IG were like, "Be my Queen in this life and forever." with those looks from IG post and our assumptions for the couple celebration.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Who knows you're assumptions are true. Since I've read about the link posted here in this thread about a Korean's celebration about dating/relationship, i've been looking forward for his June 14 post. Like a clue he thinks we're not capable of guessing. Lol :lol:

I only wish for our girl to have an IG account. 

I felt happy you really considered about my  post about couple relationship celebration assumptions here and waited for the 14th of June to happen, and going back to LDW's new profile pic, he too is rushing things up.. PP of IG must be a sign for that celebration, "KISS" :wub:

• Love 5

Good morning!!! Ok this is just my two delulu cents! 

A day after the birthday we see the rose and that stare, which we have talked about before, it seems to be an inside joke between our OTP, YIN reacts to a certain stare, I do not know what kind of stare from LDW but she somehow does, that’s why she can’t look during the finger rubbing thing, that’s why she bursts out laughing in some TYH bts. When TYH wrapped, LDW posted an IG pic holding a bouquet of roses while staring and looking directly on cam. 

CC46-A4-E0-9119-416-A-8564-54-F3186-BEFA

30943-D36-31-F8-4-A6-E-8-D39-2861-B9-D36

A week before the 14th, we see a lipstick mark on his hand for a profile pic...now I’m not saying I am absolutely sure but my delulu mind says this could be connected to the 14th.

#delulualltheway...:wub:

• Love 7

This is so funny and cute :joy: Not to mention the pinky-purplish polo of LDW...

Side note: I just want this cutie to be married already! :wub: Btw, there was a latest event for the W drink that YIN is endorsing. She attended it but there was no pic of her. :ph34r: I read that there were fans who were quite disappointed due to her ninja style, moreover she mentioned before that she wanted to some how communicate with her fans. Well, we still don't what really happened and there might be reason at all. LDW-nim, please marry her and show her to us :D:lol:

• LOL 5

13 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

A week before the 14th, we see a lipstick mark on his hand for a profile pic...now I’m not saying I am absolutely sure but my delulu mind says this could be connected to the 14th.

#delulualltheway...:wub:

Speaking of the kiss mark, some are arguing that the kiss is made by LDW himself, but if you look at the shape and angle of the kiss, it's clearly hard to do that by himself.

If it's a real kiss mark, it is indeed done by someone else. Which reminds me of the scene in the car pointed out earlier:

It also reminds me of the scene in The Greatest Love where Gong Hyo Jin had to place a kiss mark in Cha Seung Won's cheeks for a CF.M_1002582100108100000c1_w640_h360_q100.j

(BTW Yoo In Na is also in that drama).

Oh please let there be some more development between YIN and LDW!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Hey, in his Live Chat last June 5 in his VLive Fanship, LDW said that he likes Strawberries+banana juice.

Could this have any meaniiing? Hahaha! #delulumodeon

Talgi hahaha... We know somebody likes to be called like that by her boyfriend :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

53 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Hey, in his Live Chat last June 5 in his VLive Fanship, LDW said that he likes Strawberries+banana juice.

I'm squealing right now!!! Our girl loves strawberries and she also showed it on TYH 

Spoiler

Plus the couple foodtruck where there were strawberries...

Not to mention that she also loves using her banana printed blanket. She wears that often during their outdoor shoot because she's cold. (check their bts) 

I secondDELULU motion! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

On 6/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, louie_999 said:

LDW with other actress: professional

LDW with YIN: not your typical actor-actress relationship. At the very least you can see that they really are very close, be it as friends or as lovers. Kyaaaa!

LDW's fanship signup in VLive just ended last Friday! I'm looking forward to what he posts there. Maybe we'll get something related to YIN. 

Yes exactly what I meant.  :)

1 hour ago, louie_999 said:

And mentioning Strawberries on JUNE 5TH YIN birthday of all days omo :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I can't believe our out of the world delusions and ninja detective moves with their "in a relationship gestures."

Our OTP is like giving us so much hints but because also of their out of the world ninja moves, even dispatch hasn't gathered evidences..

Should a few of us apply at dispatch and do the undercover for this couple? :D

• LOL 7

Screenshot-2019-06-08-21-16-04-932-com-n

Why would king Kong entertainment post that middle picture of them silently staring at each other like that? What does it mean? Found it in Wookie's vlive account post dated Feb 6, 2019... Maybe it means nothing! Just my delulu mind! Sorry :bawling:

• Love 7

8 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

I can't believe our out of the world delusions and ninja detective moves with their "in a relationship gestures."

Our OTP is like giving us so much hints but because also of their out of the world ninja moves, even dispatch hasn't gathered evidences..

Should a few of us apply at dispatch and do the undercover for this couple? :D

Spoiler

Now dont be too convinced Dispatch doenst have any info, they may just choose to be quiet about it still or be payed to be quiet. We cannot know.

For the general public it may just look simply like Dispatch rushes to dating locations and ousts couples right away, but in fact the industry is such that they alot of the times take their fine time to actually oust a couple lol. 

I happen to have found out some time before the exact number of couples Dispatch had yet to oust at that time. Dont ask me how I know this, I cant tell okay. ...Now since then some have been ousted, and I already know the identy of some couples not yet ousted, there should now still be 2 couples left whose identity I still dont know about. Hopefully uri pichi here is one of those 2 not yet outsted couples.

And as for being ninja and very private. If they are dating we should be happy for them for being able to keep it private. Especially given Inna's previous dating experience. Even if indeed very annoying for us shippers sigh.

Then suddenly SJS admitted dating. I had no idea that SoJiSub was among those not-yet-ousted dating couples. He was THAT good in keeping his privacy.   So clearly sudden announcements can be made and actors turned out to have kept their privacy so well that it neednt be obvious to fans. Jisub even apologized to us fans for being so private and the announcennt being so sudden lol

As for working for Dispatch, as much fun as it is investigating and finding out the truth, I could personally never actually work for Dispatch as I wouldnt want the couples ousted but for them to have their privacy as they like. If anything I'd rather work for the couples helping them against Dispatch lol.

...Now let's wait for those not yet ousted couples to admit their dating. Hopefully among the 2 unknown couples one of them is Pichi. Im so curious who those 2 are anyway and have been for a while.  As for those I know about. Wait for it. Korea will have some huge news later. :)

• Love 7
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I just cant find a reason why n why ldw always wear a pink shirt? Is it normal like everytime he were be seen by media will look like this? Lol.. i mean he didnt buy 1 dozen of pink shirts right? Hahaha

This must be LDW closet nowadays LMAO:

HioPD6.jpg

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 11