[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I was thinking again about tyh male lead.. was it kyung ho already confirmed or he just considered about taking d role.. bcoz if he already accepted it, why suddenly change d male lead n turn to be ldw? Further more, ldw told that he didnt interest at first (from d title) but after talking with inna n pdnim, he finally accepted it.. so what happened actually? 

Btw, did ldw also used chanel watch when kakao talk? Was it j12 or not?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

43 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Watch this again n again.. but never get bored of this two..

Never..never get sick of watching them over and over again... his mischievousness... his gentle smile on her.. her gentle nudges back at him..its just too perfect.. makes my heart flutter so much:wub:

• Love 7

41 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I was thinking again about tyh male lead.. was it kyung ho already confirmed or he just considered about taking d role.. bcoz if he already accepted it, why suddenly change d male lead n turn to be ldw? Further more, ldw told that he didnt interest at first (from d title) but after talking with inna n pdnim, he finally accepted it.. so what happened actually? 

Btw, did ldw also used chanel watch when kakao talk? Was it j12 or not?

I shared an article here before saying Kyung Ho already accepted the role, but In Na was just positively considering it. Then Sep/Oct 2018, there was a Goblin meet-up where In Na went home at 5am supposedly (she said this herself in a radio show). A few days after the meet up, LDW and YIN both confirmed for TYH.

My take? They rekindled ‘something’ during the Goblin meet up, that’s why I think it’s possible they started dating halfway through shooting the drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 4

14 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I shared an article here before saying Kyung Ho already accepted the role, but In Na was just positively considering it. Then Sep/Oct 2018, there was a Goblin meet-up where In Na went home at 5am supposedly (she said this herself in a radio show). A few days after the meet up, LDW and YIN both confirmed for TYH.

My take? They rekindled ‘something’ during the Goblin meet up, that’s why I think it’s possible they started dating halfway through shooting the drama.

I mean, i was confused if kyung ho already accepted d male role why he suddenly "kick out" from production and replaced by ldw? I just dont understand..haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I mean, i was confused if kyung ho already accepted d male role why he suddenly "kick out" from production and replaced by ldw? I just dont understand..haha

Connections, maybe??? :joy: We don't know what actually happened...:relaxed:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I love the word "rekindled" chingu it made my delulu mind active. I have read the article before too about Kyung Ho starring for TYH. I am just so happy that LDW & YIN were settled as leads of the drama.

Speaking of the word "rekindled" with their meet-up gathering for Goblin, I personally thought (with my delulu mind being active), LDW & YIN maybe have this feelings for each other during Goblin days but tried to repress it and fought with destiny. However, fate brought them back together for TYH and realised they need not to separate themselves from each other. Though trying to hide their true emotions from the camera, they did not succeed as the idiom says, "action speaks louder than words" and as ninja shippers of the Pichi Couple we noticed their body language- sweet & lovely hidden ninja moves thinking they are really together and fated for each other..

I'm sorry for this delusional opinion about how they tried to agree in starring with TYH. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

최숭합니다 내 친구들.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I love the word "rekindled" chingu it made my delulu mind active. I have read the article before too about Kyung Ho starring for TYH. I am just so happy that LDW & YIN were settled as leads of the drama.

Speaking of the word "rekindled" with their meet-up gathering for Goblin, I personally thought (with my delulu mind being active), LDW & YIN maybe have this feelings for each other during Goblin days but tried to repress it and fought with destiny. However, fate brought them back together for TYH and realised they need not to separate themselves from each other. Though trying to hide their true emotions from the camera, they did not succeed as the idiom says, "action speaks louder than words" and as ninja shippers of the Pichi Couple we noticed their body language- sweet & lovely hidden ninja moves thinking they are really together and fated for each other..

I'm sorry for this delusional opinion about how they tried to agree in starring with TYH. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

최숭합니다 친구들.. :sweatingbullets:

There’s no need to apologize for being delulu. All shippers are delulu until the ship sails haha :P

——

Separate post but this was merged to my previous comment.

This was what I was referring to re: PiChi cap in the Confession Post

• Love 11

38 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

최숭합니다 친구들.. :sweatingbullets:

I second the thought ^_^ Plus, they realized that they aren't young anymore to try out some relationship. They've known each other enough and destiny pulled them together many times. And now I'm looking forward to their future "ae-gi/s." (Feeling giddy about this delulu :sweatingbullets:)

When asked about what kind of commercials could they make together, YIN mentioned so many examples. (This was during their interview in IQIYI. I think it was subbed by Sinamoles-nim.) This made me remember a certain drama where the bf asked the gf what the gf wanted to do when she gets a bf. The gf enumerated so many things that she wanted to do with his bf, tirelessly like a thristy person.

During the Kakaotalk interview, LDW pointed YIN using his thumb and then she followed his gesture while saying "What's this?" ( My delulu mind is thinking that she is teasing him: "So this is how you point a special person to you???") And then he picked up the "x/o" plackard and pointed it towards her instead which made her laugh. This made me remember certain happenings in life when two persons share moments together and they are in an intimate kind of relationship. The other person will be cutely mad if you coined something about him/her or something he/she gave using common terms without any sign of endearment. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

There’s no need to apologize for being delulu. All shippers are delulu until the ship sails haha :P

——

Separate post but this was merged to my previous comment.

This was what I was referring to re: PiChi cap in the Confession Post

Wow...she has this in black or he share with her? Depends on when he wore the cap tho

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Off topic.. love d bromance between ldw n gong yoo.. ldw sent a coffee truck for gy in his filming set.. its so funny what ldw mention on his truck..

"Hey, this truck is much bigger than previous truck that you've sent to me.. your truck is d smallest in this world.. btw, now we are 1:1"

Ldw replied to gy previously mention "Remember this.. that i've sent this food truck first.. now we are 1:0"

Look how ldw mention in his truck for gy clearly told that both of them r so close.. he even "bully" him eventho gy is older than him.. hahaha.. makes me remember yin also can said "pabo" to ldw when he said or did silly things.. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

I second the thought ^_^ Plus, they realized that they aren't young anymore to try out some relationship. They've known each other enough and destiny pulled them together many times. And now I'm looking forward to their future "ae-gi/s." (Feeling giddy about this delulu :sweatingbullets:)

This made me remember a certain drama where the bf asked the gf what the gf wanted to do when she gets a bf. The gf enumerated so many things that she wanted to do with his bf, tirelessly like a thristy person.

I agree of you that they aren't young anymore. ^^ That's why they need to get married and make babies.. kkkkk ^^

@MinyeonieI guess you were referring to the Kdrama "W" where the gf had this list in a book she wanted to do having bf. (Off topic) This drama was lead by Lee Jong-Suk & Han Hyo-Joo, their chemistry in this drama was amazing too.

• Love 5

19 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

I agree of you that they aren't young anymore. ^^ That's why they need to get married and make babies.. kkkkk ^^

@MinyeonieI guess you were referring to the Kdrama "W" where the gf had this list in a book she wanted to do having bf. (Off topic) This drama was lead by Lee Jong-Suk & Han Hyo-Joo, their chemistry in this drama was amazing too.

I have yet to watch the W drama. I got the idea from Marriage Contract drama but I see that it's quite a common move of girlfriends. We can say that it is a realistic one. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hey chinggus..a question just occured to me..perhaps chinggus who had  been long time fans of YIN can help on this..im curious...has YIN ever indicated that she wanted to start a family?  Or has she been those who prefer to bask in love?  So far i only know she does want to be attached..to love... but dont think i've ever heard her say she wants babies asap..pardon if i sounded rude...just wanted clarification:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, michsg said:

Hey chinggus..a question just occured to me..perhaps chinggus who had  been long time fans of YIN can help on this..im curious...has YIN ever indicated that she wanted to start a family?  Or has she been those who prefer to bask in love?  So far i only know she does want to be attached..to love... but dont think i've ever heard her say she wants babies asap..pardon if i sounded rude...just wanted clarification:sweatingbullets:

Just as I have read from an article here in soompi, she wants to get married "within 3 years." It was not stated she wants a family right away. However, we really don't know what's her plan after that maybe she wants to have small versions of her or her future husband to be (I am thinking 100% that it's definitely small versions of LDW too.) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by nyzah13
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Just as I have read from an article here in soompi, she wants to get married after 3 years.

Hi, i think she said she wanted to get married within 3 years after changing her answer of "her plan to get married in 5 years" because it will be too late.

And... did I mention she also pointed out that she needs to work hard for it. (But I think she's already working hard now :D)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3