Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple


Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, intrariver said:

 

...Now let's wait for those not yet ousted couples to admit their dating. Hopefully among the 2 unknown couples one of them is Pichi. Im so curious who those 2 are anyway and have been for a while.  As for those I know about. Wait for it. Korea will have some huge news later. :)

Why am I so happy and nervous at the same time?!???:D:wub::phew: OMG! I feel like there will be an announcement any time soon!:wub: I think after LDW finish the PrduceX101 show or sort of:ph34r: and YIN is taking her time to travel and takes care of their wedding details and preparations:D

 

(I remembered SongSong couple while SJK is doing his Battleship Island Movie,SHK is preparing for their wedding):wub:

Edited by gelli aduviso
Typo error
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple: Pouting when he wants a hug Instruct

3 hours ago, intrariver said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Now dont be too convinced Dispatch doenst have any info, they may just choose to be quiet about it still or be payed to be quiet. We cannot know.

 

For the general public it may just look simply like Dispatch rushes to dating locations and ousts couples right away, but in fact the industry is such that they alot of the times take their fine time to actually oust a couple lol. 

I happen to have found out some time before the exact number of couples Dispatch had yet to oust at that time. Dont ask me how I know this, I cant tell okay. ...Now since then some have been ousted, and I already know the identy of some couples not yet ousted, there should now still be 2 couples left whose identity I still dont know about. Hopefully uri pichi here is one of those 2 not yet outsted couples.

 

And as for being ninja and very private. If they are dating we should be happy for them for being able to keep it private. Especially given Inna's previous dating experience. Even if indeed very annoying for us shippers sigh.

 

Then suddenly SJS admitted dating. I had no idea that SoJiSub was among those not-yet-ousted dating couples. He was THAT good in keeping his privacy.   So clearly sudden announcements can be made and actors turned out to have kept their privacy so well that it neednt be obvious to fans. Jisub even apologized to us fans for being so private and the announcennt being so sudden lol

 

As for working for Dispatch, as much fun as it is investigating and finding out the truth, I could personally never actually work for Dispatch as I wouldnt want the couples ousted but for them to have their privacy as they like. If anything I'd rather work for the couples helping them against Dispatch lol.

 

...Now let's wait for those not yet ousted couples to admit their dating. Hopefully among the 2 unknown couples one of them is Pichi. Im so curious who those 2 are anyway and have been for a while.  As for those I know about. Wait for it. Korea will have some huge news later. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for that @intrariverchingu you got a very good point there.. :) And my bad for my impulsive delusions :sweatingbullets: but cheers for the Pichi Couple, especially for taking their own time and privacy.. I love how we interact here and respect each other, OTP & the shippers alike.. kkkk ^^

  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 6:30 AM, intrariver said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Now dont be too convinced Dispatch doenst have any info, they may just choose to be quiet about it still or be payed to be quiet. We cannot know.

 

For the general public it may just look simply like Dispatch rushes to dating locations and ousts couples right away, but in fact the industry is such that they alot of the times take their fine time to actually oust a couple lol. 

I happen to have found out some time before the exact number of couples Dispatch had yet to oust at that time. Dont ask me how I know this, I cant tell okay. ...Now since then some have been ousted, and I already know the identy of some couples not yet ousted, there should now still be 2 couples left whose identity I still dont know about. Hopefully uri pichi here is one of those 2 not yet outsted couples.

 

And as for being ninja and very private. If they are dating we should be happy for them for being able to keep it private. Especially given Inna's previous dating experience. Even if indeed very annoying for us shippers sigh.

 

Then suddenly SJS admitted dating. I had no idea that SoJiSub was among those not-yet-ousted dating couples. He was THAT good in keeping his privacy.   So clearly sudden announcements can be made and actors turned out to have kept their privacy so well that it neednt be obvious to fans. Jisub even apologized to us fans for being so private and the announcennt being so sudden lol

 

As for working for Dispatch, as much fun as it is investigating and finding out the truth, I could personally never actually work for Dispatch as I wouldnt want the couples ousted but for them to have their privacy as they like. If anything I'd rather work for the couples helping them against Dispatch lol.

 

...Now let's wait for those not yet ousted couples to admit their dating. Hopefully among the 2 unknown couples one of them is Pichi. Im so curious who those 2 are anyway and have been for a while.  As for those I know about. Wait for it. Korea will have some huge news later. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I quite agree with you. I, too, would rather help those secret couples keep their privacy and see them succeed in their relationships and then progress on to take that ultimate step towards marriage. Wouldn't that be more fun and rewarding? And seeing the couples get married to each other in the end is surely a more rewarding and joyful gift for their fans in the end, right? :D

 

Besides, I hate having to keep tailing all those secret couples while they keep evading the paps. It never gets any easier. Also, I wouldn't want to stay the whole time inside a car doing nothing while waiting for those couples to make a move. Oh man! Those have gotta be the most boring moments of all! :tounge_xd::joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, WinonaLee said:

I'm squealing right now!!! Our girl loves strawberries and she also showed it on TYH 

  Reveal hidden contents

Plus the couple foodtruck where there were strawberries...

Not to mention that she also loves using her banana printed blanket. She wears that often during their outdoor shoot because she's cold. (check their bts)

 YESSS!!! It's like LDW was starting to spread the hints. Both LDW and YIN is doing ninja style while sending love message to each other.

YIN (seolhyun Volume up) : Let's love without regret again, I miss u.

LDW : I like ttalgi and banana juice. 

 

BTW, this 'ttalgi' thing was very famous among YIN's fan and listeners. They even called her Yoo Ttalgi.

And, YIN's banana blanket was wore by her from the 1st ep to the last ep. She must loves banana that much.

 

AND....

Look at his face, then the lyrics below. I think the song was about a man who fall in love deeply. I bet, his face expressed the true emotion exploded from his inner feelings toward someone..

 

 

  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

 YESSS!!! It's like LDW was starting to spread the hints. Both LDW and YIN is doing ninja style while sending love message to each other.

YIN (seolhyun Volume up) : Let's love without regret again, I miss u.

LDW : I like ttalgi and banana juice. 

 

BTW, this 'ttalgi' thing was very famous among YIN's fan and listeners. They even called her Yoo Ttalgi.

And, YIN's banana blanket was wore by her from the 1st ep to the last ep. She must loves banana that much.

 

AND....

Look at his face, then the lyrics below. I think the song was about a man who fall in love deeply. I bet, his face expressed the true emotion exploded from his inner feelings toward someone..

HIS RED LIPS :star::scream::star:

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across this and I felt so much for LDW.

 

It was mentioned that when he introduced the song, he declared that "if I were an artist, I would have made this song abd sibg it to my lover". Just look at his eyes and facial expression as he indulged in his emotions while listening to the song! And the lyrics!

 

As I watched the clips, I kept remembering how he admitted that he is not the 'gentle kind' or the 'romantic kind'. This clip begged to differ. There is that earnest sincerity in his gentleness, making him the epitome of a romantic gentleman.

 

If YIN and LDW are meant to be together, I pray that they will be each other's eternal happiness because both have gone through enough to deserve foerever. 

 

 

 

  • Love 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Caramel machiato said:

Even LDW only fan suspects him in a relationship.hahaha...

BTW, some fan from vfanship said that LDW was hurried during life chat at June 5th. You know, maybe he was going to someone's birthday date. :glasses:

LDW during his live chat: :D:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Palli...palli...juseyo yeorobun.

:joy:

Of all dates, why and how did the VFanship Live Chat coincided with YIN's B-Day???

Anyway, thank you for the heads-up! ^_^

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh the recent updates - how I love them. Can't wait for the confirmation!

 

On a sidenote, I've been watching The Princess Weiyoung on Netflix and could not help but notice how the main actress and main actor had incredible and palpable chemistry on screen - exactly the same chemistry I felt between LDW and YIN and the SongSong Couple. So I Googled about them (Tang Yan and Luo Jin) and surprise - they did date during the latter part of filming the TV series and ended up marrying each other Oct last year. I also watched their BTSs and found lots of similarities with our PiChi Couple.

 

Could it be? Crossing fingers!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

LDW during his live chat: :D:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Palli...palli...juseyo yeorobun.

:joy:

Of all dates, why and how did the VFanship Live Chat coincided with YIN's B-Day???

Anyway, thank you for the heads-up! ^_^

What does that mean? "Palli..palli..juseyo yeorobun"? 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant seem to get over LDW's response and found this. The lyric, I believe, really reflects their relationship.

 

I have been reading how YIN just has a way of handling LDW's constant pouting. LOL. And how they are just happy being together. How he is with her around and how he treats her with such gentlemanly care. 

 

YIN wants to be married in 3 years and LDW wants 3 children and be like those Hollywood daddies. I really pray for their happiness!

 

  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Oh the recent updates - how I love them. Can't wait for the confirmation!

 

On a sidenote, I've been watching The Princess Weiyoung on Netflix and could not help but notice how the main actress and main actor had incredible and palpable chemistry on screen - exactly the same chemistry I felt between LDW and YIN and the SongSong Couple. So I Googled about them (Tang Yan and Luo Jin) and surprise - they did date during the latter part of filming the TV series and ended up marrying each other Oct last year. I also watched their BTSs and found lots of similarities with our PiChi Couple.

 

Could it be? Crossing fingers!

Aw...:wub: You need not to wait for them anymore. For you it is: 1 settled down 1 to go!!! Let's pray for uri Pichi Couple ^_^

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

 

If I’m not mistaken “Hurry please, honey.”

Palli palli = hurry

Juseyo = please

Yeorobun = everyone

 

Please hurry, everyone.

 

On a side note, what ifffff YIN is a member of the fanship and is secretly joining the chat as "5 Real :heart:" or "5 리어르 :heart:" like in kakao chat hahaha.

 

In the last part of the fanship chat, LDW said "사랑해 :heart:"... (with a Red and blue heart, but i can't attach it here)

 

Hahaha!

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Palli palli = hurry

Juseyo = please

Yeorobun = everyone

 

Please hurry, everyone.

 

On a side note, what ifffff YIN is a member of the fanship and is secretly joining the chat as "5 Real :heart:" or "5 리어르 :heart:" like in kakao chat hahaha.

 

In the last part of the fanship chat, LDW said "사랑해 :heart:"... (with a Red and blue heart, but i can't attach it here)

 

Hahaha!

Just like how KJR was part of OYS's chat with her fans in TYH! Oh, wouldn't that be like reel/real moment for us real fans! TYH seems to have loads of the blurring of reel/real lines!

 

What does '사랑해' mean?

 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...