Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

On 5/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, nyzah13 said:

Same thoughts @louie_999.. While reading the caption it was like, "are they reenacting the TYH in real life?" Gosh!! More signs please!!

BTW, I was looking for any couple related celebration day in Korea.

LDW posted a picture of chocolate given by OJS/OYS during TYH days.. I am activating my detective ninja moves. I don't know about you guys but in Korea February 14 is Valentine's Day where girls give gifts like chocolates to the person they like. If you noticed LDW's instagram on White Day March 14 (maybe he planned to like post it and do it the day before on March 13 to do the ninja moves- based on their dress up where he wore the yellow sweater) there was a BTS where he tore a chocolate/cookies in half and gave it to YIN. White Day is the response if the guy likes the girl and would give the girl some chocolotes in return. In my opinion he is indeed interested in YIN by replying to her gesture during Valentine's Day. The next thing is on April 14, April 14 is Black day and if you guys notice LDW didn't post anything related to it because it's for singles who haven't received any. Fast forward to May 13 (maybe this is really our LDW's Bleu de Chanel ninja moves to escape from being caught) if you noticed he was holding a ball with flower in it. May 14 in Korea is Rose Day that means it's another sign for a couple celebration (they didn't wear yellow but maybe they do as they were away from each other with busy schedules). But for me, LDW holding that crystal ball with flower seems like he was trying to give it to YIN. And YIN just recently posted on her weibo with a flower on her ears.. Is this really coincidence?.. I wonder not. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry guys but my delulu mind is activating after these pics of the other shippers post were posted.

PS: Search every 14 of the month in Korea.. You'll be waiting for their post.. BTW, June 14 is Kiss Day, what post will we see I wonder..

ㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

@snowjewelz I guess everyone is waiting for this.. :rolleyes:

That's what 6/14 is, Kiss Day for couples..

• Like 1
  • Love 5

14 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

The Queen's birthday seemed to be such a serene one B)

Guess she quietly celebrated..given i think IU is on her own work journey. Hope Ms Universe Goddess had a good time with Mr Wookie. Even with no dispatch..im still hoping:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

:tears: :tears: :tears: This fan-made video is so touching and magical. Even the song's melody and message...:wub::wub::wub:

Side note: In the last part of the video is the ending scene from TYH, you can clearly see that their eyes are filled with tears! OTTOKKE!!! :tears: 

Another side note: It seemed like their story is a sorrowful one because of their roles in Goblin. But hold on...their relationship's transition from Goblin's ending up to TYH's were all pure and sincere happiness. What do you think in real life??? :D:lol: (Possibly...in another level of happiness with prosperity and a stash of sexiness on the other side?!) #/delulumodeON

Edited by Minyeonie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Just thought about it, again, after repeatedly watching TYH..

Hahaha XD

Every LDW product endorsement always involves YIN.. I wonder if he really thought of accepting the role and planned ahead that he wants YIN to be the first to experience his product endorsements..

First, Bleu De Chanel.. YIN gave it to him after coming back from taping abroad in TYH..

Second, Volkswagen car where they have the same model, just with different color and to think of it, the one he is endorsing is what YIN used in TYH..

Another #deluluoverload :wub: before going to bed..

Good night!!

• Love 10

6 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Just thought about it, again, after repeatedly watching TYH..

Hahaha XD

Every LDW product endorsement always involves YIN.. I wonder if he really thought of accepting the role and planned ahead that he wants YIN to be the first to experience his product endorsements..

First, Bleu De Chanel.. YIN gave it to him after coming back from taping abroad in TYH..

Second, Volkswagen car where they have the same model, just with different color and to think of it, the one he is endorsing is what YIN used in TYH..

Another #deluluoverload :wub: before going to bed..

Good night!!

YIN once said that she wanted to do endorsements with him. She even enumerated those endsorsementsssss:lol: It is easy to do that because they might have some offerings of commercials that they can do together. But...once you have to maintain a top secret then you may ignore those :D So a possible conclusion is that, for now, that may be their way to somehow fill-in that wish. Thanks to TYH! 

#deluluoverloadseconded

• Love 7

MATCHING PASSPORT HOLDERS !!!! :dizzy: :astonished: :scream: :smirk: :love: 

Edit: I looked through the comments and it turns out that the goblin cast has the same holder as well but in different colours lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

Change of LDW's ig profile pic: Is this in preparation for June 14???:D:lol: Sooooooo early tho! We are just half-way through it. It is just June 7. :sweatingbullets: It is actually good to see, at some point, that they are capable of rushing things. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Change of LDW's ig profile pic: Is this in preparation for June 14???:D:lol: Sooooooo early tho! We are just half-way through it. It is just June 7. :sweatingbullets: It is actually good to see, at some point, that they are capable of rushing things. :joy:

Who knows you're assumptions are true. Since I've read about the link posted here in this thread about a Korean's celebration about dating/relationship, i've been looking forward for his June 14 post. Like a clue he thinks we're not capable of guessing. Lol :lol:

I only wish for our girl to have an IG account. 

• Love 5

5 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Seems like it isn't just YIN who is rushing about getting married soon, so does LDW.. His gestures from IG were like, "Be my Queen in this life and forever." with those looks from IG post and our assumptions for the couple celebration.. ㅋㅋㅋ

2 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

Who knows you're assumptions are true. Since I've read about the link posted here in this thread about a Korean's celebration about dating/relationship, i've been looking forward for his June 14 post. Like a clue he thinks we're not capable of guessing. Lol :lol:

I only wish for our girl to have an IG account. 

I felt happy you really considered about my  post about couple relationship celebration assumptions here and waited for the 14th of June to happen, and going back to LDW's new profile pic, he too is rushing things up.. PP of IG must be a sign for that celebration, "KISS" :wub:

• Love 5

Good morning!!! Ok this is just my two delulu cents! 

A day after the birthday we see the rose and that stare, which we have talked about before, it seems to be an inside joke between our OTP, YIN reacts to a certain stare, I do not know what kind of stare from LDW but she somehow does, that’s why she can’t look during the finger rubbing thing, that’s why she bursts out laughing in some TYH bts. When TYH wrapped, LDW posted an IG pic holding a bouquet of roses while staring and looking directly on cam. 

CC46-A4-E0-9119-416-A-8564-54-F3186-BEFA

30943-D36-31-F8-4-A6-E-8-D39-2861-B9-D36

A week before the 14th, we see a lipstick mark on his hand for a profile pic...now I’m not saying I am absolutely sure but my delulu mind says this could be connected to the 14th.

#delulualltheway...:wub:

• Love 6

This is so funny and cute :joy: Not to mention the pinky-purplish polo of LDW...

Side note: I just want this cutie to be married already! :wub: Btw, there was a latest event for the W drink that YIN is endorsing. She attended it but there was no pic of her. :ph34r: I read that there were fans who were quite disappointed due to her ninja style, moreover she mentioned before that she wanted to some how communicate with her fans. Well, we still don't what really happened and there might be reason at all. LDW-nim, please marry her and show her to us :D:lol:

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

A week before the 14th, we see a lipstick mark on his hand for a profile pic...now I’m not saying I am absolutely sure but my delulu mind says this could be connected to the 14th.

#delulualltheway...:wub:

Speaking of the kiss mark, some are arguing that the kiss is made by LDW himself, but if you look at the shape and angle of the kiss, it's clearly hard to do that by himself.

If it's a real kiss mark, it is indeed done by someone else. Which reminds me of the scene in the car pointed out earlier:

It also reminds me of the scene in The Greatest Love where Gong Hyo Jin had to place a kiss mark in Cha Seung Won's cheeks for a CF.M_1002582100108100000c1_w640_h360_q100.j

(BTW Yoo In Na is also in that drama).

Oh please let there be some more development between YIN and LDW!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Hey, in his Live Chat last June 5 in his VLive Fanship, LDW said that he likes Strawberries+banana juice.

Could this have any meaniiing? Hahaha! #delulumodeon

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

Hey, in his Live Chat last June 5 in his VLive Fanship, LDW said that he likes Strawberries+banana juice.

Talgi hahaha... We know somebody likes to be called like that by her boyfriend :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

53 minutes ago, louie_999 said:

I'm squealing right now!!! Our girl loves strawberries and she also showed it on TYH 

Spoiler

Plus the couple foodtruck where there were strawberries...

Not to mention that she also loves using her banana printed blanket. She wears that often during their outdoor shoot because she's cold. (check their bts) 

I secondDELULU motion! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 9