Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

I'm glad that the amount of pichi couple shipper account is increasing day by day. Netizen's support to them are also overflowing. All i can do is only to thank them for making me happy with their posts as long as they respect their personal life and to wish pichi couple all the best. :relaxed: 

Special thanks to all shippers here who enliven this forum excitedly! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

YIN's bday is coming in a couple of days...wish they would announce the big news or atleast photos of our beloved Pichi Couple celebrating her day:wub:I wonder what LDW's gift for her:phew:

Maybe his heart? :wub: Uwuuu! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

7 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

I wonder what LDW's gift for her:phew:

4 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

or...better yet...A RING!!!!!! :love:

• Love 8

14 hours ago, WinonaLee said:

9 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

or...better yet...A RING!!!!!! :love:

Fingers crossed.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, intrariver said:

Spot the difference of LDW filming w. this actress vs LDW filming w. YIN ;)  :

:huh: The blonde hair ??? :lol:

Sorry, could you please enlighten me. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

:huh: The blonde hair ??? :lol:

Sorry, could you please enlighten me. :joy:

I think @intrariver was referring to the comparison of expressions LDW has with the actress and the other one, LDW with YIN..

LDW suits having blonde hair. He looks good in everything but, his everything is YIN... kkkk ^^

His beautiful characteristic inside and out were revealed because of YIN, thinking he can easily be tamed with her.. kkkkk ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

I think @intrariver was referring to the comparison of expressions LDW has with the actress and the other one, LDW with YIN..

LDW suits having blonde hair. He looks good in everything but, his everything is YIN... kkkk ^^

His beautiful characteristic inside and out were revealed because of YIN, thinking he can easily be tamed with her.. kkkkk ^^

LDW with other actress: professional

LDW with YIN: not your typical actor-actress relationship. At the very least you can see that they really are very close, be it as friends or as lovers. Kyaaaa!

LDW's fanship signup in VLive just ended last Friday! I'm looking forward to what he posts there. Maybe we'll get something related to YIN. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

Posted (edited)

I'm literally drooling over their Bts..the moment I wake up and before I go to sleep, their vids are my source of energy and inspiration and my lullaby:lol: I play them @ 0.2x slowmo to catch all LDW's gestures and glances to YIN:D(RIP replay button:lol:) I even joined  their fans club and forums.this the first time I ship a couple since the SongSong from DOTS..I'm not a usual fan of kdramas/k idols/loveteams there are only 1 local teamups from the Phils that I shipped before: Jadine and SongSong couple from Korea and they both end up together. I followed Sunny and Grim Reaper than the main characters of Goblin:DI have the same feeling that Pichi couple will end up together too:wub: And I feel they will announce it soon:wub:

#shippersdelusion

Edited by gelli aduviso
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, gelli aduviso said:

I'm literally drooling over their Bts..the moment I wake up and before I go to sleep, their vids are my source of energy and inspiration and my lullaby:lol: I play them @ 0.2x slowmo to catch all LDW's gestures and glances to YIN:D(RIP replay button:lol:) I even joined  their fans club and forums.this the first time I ship a couple since the SongSong from DOTS..I'm not a usual fan of kdramas/k idols/loveteams there are only 1 local teamups from the Phils that I shipped before: Jadine and SongSong couple from Korea and they both end up together. I followed Sunny and Grim Reaper than the main characters of Goblin:DI have the same feeling that Pichi couple will end up together too:wub: And I feel they will announce it soon:wub:

#shippersdelusion

Ooohh...i cant wait!

• Love 3

1 hour ago, patKdramaFan said:

I don't know why I got this feeling but I am feeling like this post is intended for our girl because it's her birthday! #shipperdelusions :wub:

I’ll bite :wub: I have been checking IG feeds about YIN’s bday and this seems to have something to it...lol nice try Wookie with the late post :lol:...#delulualltheway

...next day to observe...the 14th...
  • Love 7

16 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I’ll bite :wub: I have been checking IG feeds about YIN’s bday and this seems to have something to it...lol nice try Wookie with the late post :lol:...#delulualltheway

He is holding a pink rose in his hand and kissing it :wub: and look at his gaze... Oh god I am in shipper heaven :bawling: I am imagining too many things :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I don't know why I got this feeling but I am feeling like this post is intended for our girl because it's her birthday! #shipperdelusions :wub:

Yeah, me too... I have a feeling that he will post something (intended to her) on her birthday. The caption may not saying it, but his gaze...

• Love 6

8 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

Ohhh sooo sooo truee!!

I agree, 1000%.. Delulu overload..

It's his queen's day!! I guess he's giving her flowers privately, just the two of them.. :wub:

7 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I too am waiting for that day!! :rolleyes:

#PichiShippersThinkAlike

• Love 6