[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

34 minutes ago, WHandsome said:

Well...maybe it is not that easy decision to run away with MW. Consider his family, parents, friends, etc which might get affected heavily if he chose that route.

If he just simply went that route in rush, blindedly ignoring other things, that would make him a selfish a**

He might end up hurting more people in a worst possible way.

When i said he leaves with MW... i didnt mean he leaves alone, he was afterall planning to revolt and building a new country... he was preparing for itbut was caught by his future father in law... he should have brought his family and friends away togeter with MW, i would then respect him more. But alas, thats another drama... hehe

But yes, he could have hurt more people if he stayed alive.... *grins*

Hehee... cant wait for he weekend... sigh!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

In the end, CS comes first now. Not her resentment or will to kill like the past, but her will to love freely. CS is a lot deeper than the 1300 years she spent in hatred. 

Hahaha ManChan babies!!! Yes!!!! 

YJG crying is not good for the heart...hahaha...

Agree, her love for CS is way bigger and deeper now than her thousand years resentment. And that says a lot.

Oh yeah! Babies...hahaha...they need to pass their legacies on, and probably even the hotel? :D

14 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I watched Episode 1 yesterday and I think it was because of CS's innate nature. Even as a child, he had a good moral compass and ability to protect others from making mistakes. When Mago met CS, he was protecting his father by telling him not to steal just so they can celebrate his birthday. This is the exact trait that MW needs and Mago saw that in CS. MW needs someone to protect her from doing more harm and becoming a vengeful person. I have a strong feeling there's no backstory to it - like CS being the descendant of someone related to MW's past, etc. It was just that Mago knows what MW needs and that's someone like CS. They're the perfect match. And actually, this illustrates why CS and MW belong together rather than CM, because CM made MW turn into the worst version of herself, while CS helped MW become the better version. 

In real life, isn't that what everyone needs in a healthy relationship? Someone who makes us want to be better? Not someone who will bring out the worst in us? 

True! Agree with both you and @vangsweetie637. That it is his good nature that MaGo sees in him that can certainly help MW. Just because I don't want there to be some sort of connection or anything between him and MW but only because of that. Or probably it was predetermined that CS will cross path with MW. And MaGo already knows what the future holds and so that's why he put the flower within CS because she knows that his love would make MW's tree finally bloom.

9 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

We all wait for such ending... though sound sad that both leaving together, but its still ok....

MAN CHAN / TEAM CHAN SUNG!!!  ALL THE WAY :D

Right? We all want a happy ending, not because every drama has to end like so, but because both MW and CS deserves it. We need to see them both happy and spend the rest of their lives together so that even though they do end it with them going to the afterlife, it wouldn't be so bad at all. 

YAY! Yup, team CS and ManChan :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

YJG crying is not good for the heart...hahaha...

Agree, her love for CS is way bigger and deeper now than her thousand years resentment. And that says a lot.

Oh yeah! Babies...hahaha...they need to pass their legacies on, and probably even the hotel? :D

I have cried like that in past, it's suffocating and you will feel pain in your chest and heart. Its really tiring...

Talk about baby, I want to see him carrying his own baby while singing baby shark doo doo doo...

14 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

True! Agree with both you and @vangsweetie637. That it is his good nature that MaGo sees in him that can certainly help MW. Just because I don't want there to be some sort of connection or anything between him and MW but only because of that. Or probably it was predetermined that CS will cross path with MW. And MaGo already knows what the future holds and so that's why he put the flower within CS because she knows that his love would make MW's tree finally bloom.

Ever since EP 1 CS had shown his good heart, he lead MW to become a better person who will think before act. He generally a soul who will guide MW doing a good deeds.

My shipper heart really want both of them (IU and YJG) to be a couple, but remain as a friend is much better. At least we can see them sending food truck to each other and going out to enjoy mukbang instead of bickering over SNS (there are a lot of example recently).

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, WHandsome said:

Well...maybe it is not that easy decision to run away with MW. Consider his family, parents, friends, etc which might get affected heavily if he chose that route.

If he just simply went that route in rush, blindedly ignoring other things, that would make him a selfish a**

He might end up hurting more people in a worst possible way.

Yup. He was probably confused and made the best decision at that time. But letting MW go meant risking her going berserk in the castle and killing tons of people. Let us say he did not foresee that, I still think he should have done his best to kill her in the chamber instead of again risking her killing more (and burning the castle). A castle was destroyed. Would that mean more retaliations from the Princess' clan? I dont know. It was irresponsible. Makes me think he was just born with his title and he did not really earn his rank, so his decisions are so bad.

Sorry Captain. I know you are just there for the love angle, I should not expect you to be a fully formed person. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, berny2 said:

Y-aaaa!!!  chatting is not allowed on the sanzu river .....

mad0219.gif

:unamused:

HAHAHA...I can see how you're not the biggest fan of CM and even LDH himself :lol:....it's like seeing them makes you...

emot-021-x3.gif 

9 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Hahaha same. It does kind of feel that IU's a little warmer towards LDH. I wonder why that is. 

Kekeke...imo, let's just say LDH is on the 'safe' side so IU's kinda warmer to him, compared to YJG who is more popular than any of the supporting male cast :D. So there's still that civility and professionalism when she acts towards YJG. However, we certainly saw how they became close offcam since ep 1. So that one video of her and LDH doesn't say anything at all, pretty sure there's lots more of BTS vids of IU and YJG that shows their closeness, just that they don't usually show it. Blame it to TVN...haha...if this was JTBC, am sure we will be showered with lots of OTP scenes...well, they know how to promote theirs, so ~ :P..and since I saw someone posted the preview translation, I also saw this on that certain IG..

...look at how natural they look...IU just lets YJG fix her hair...hope next time, let IU fixes his as well...hahaha..

9 hours ago, nikki7 said:

“You are the prettiest today”

Is he..... flirting? Lol :D

YJG now knows how to flirt, huh...haha..he might just be cheering on her because of her NGs but saying "you're the prettiest today" might have come wrong...lol...even IU was like taken aback so she just stared at him ^-^.

48 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

I have cried like that in past, it's suffocating and you will feel pain in your chest and heart. Its really tiring...

Talk about baby, I want to see him carrying his own baby while singing baby shark doo doo doo...

I always do (cry) like most of the time...hahaha...when someone cries so sincerely like that, I also cry with them..because I feel like all my personal issues also comes along with it and so I cry even harder...MWAHAHA..

Aww, singing their baby to sleep with baby shark would be absolutely adorable...babies..babies..babies~!

160c46930a147f2d97a27109f021b973.gif 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Yeah, and my shipper heart is quite disappointed. :D

Ahaha. I avoid shipping actors but I would be glad if they could be friends who send food trucks to each other. :D

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

It just amazes me how LDH supporters tried to show how much 'chemistry' he had with IU. 

Sorry, i still dont see it all because they were not together that long and he should have left the princess and join MW and run away rather than giving up either of their men/family lives... sigh...

Hung up on the 'chemistry'? Well, there is a new drama starring LDH, people can judge more of his acting there then... sigh... Sorry sometimes the words used in   discussions tend to be on the hard side... and i know i shouldnt get triggered but a small part of me did.... bian* :)

Well, LDH and Smirkalot are two different entities (I won't use person since only one of them is a person and the other is a character). I feel that most of the time off-cam chemistry influences on-cam chemistry, and when I saw the latest bts of IU and LDH I thought, maybe this is what some of the Man Wol x Smirkalot fans see. I can't say that I personally see it on cam, maybe because I'm not very interested in their story and I don't feel that LDH is very strong in terms of screen charisma and acting (yet at least).

Re: YJG, I've seen a few interviews with senior actors that he worked with and apparently they love him partly because he tries to approach them warmly like a son or younger brother etc. (they apparently also love him for his excellent work ethic and acting skills). I feel like that's kind of what he's also doing with IU, and I feel like IU's treating him like a mostly-lovable-sometimes-annoying little brother. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

It's tough being a fan of a drama that's about to end and a shipper at the same time. :D Here's to hoping there's a special service BTS tomorrow or Friday. :D Three more days everyone! :star:

15 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

because I feel like all my personal issues also comes along with it and so I cry even harder...MWAHAHA..

Young people these days have something they call "recreational crying." I do that by watching films or TV shows and crying along to sad scenes. :D

9 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I avoid shipping actors but I would be glad if they could be friends who send food trucks to each other. :D

I know. It's so uncool to be a shipper. I'm trying to dial it down too but I'm failing.

9 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I feel like that's kind of what he's also doing with IU, and I feel like IU's treating him like a mostly-lovable-sometimes-annoying little brother. :D 

Yeah, and when she's annoyed, it shows. Like when YJG wanted to role play and she didn't want to but she gave in, then she felt tired in the end. :lol: I hope the upcoming BTS shows us the sweet side. At least that would be more satisfying since the show is ending anyway. 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Yeah, and when she's annoyed, it shows. Like when YJG wanted to role play and she didn't want to but she gave in, then she felt tired in the end. :lol: I hope the upcoming BTS shows us the sweet side. At least that would be more satisfying since the show is ending anyway. 

It must be hard to get into MW's really angry character and YJG's non stop laughter could be distracting.

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I know. It's so uncool to be a shipper. I'm trying to dial it down too but I'm failing.

Haha, I wouldn't use the word uncool. My personal feeling about it is that I will never know these people personally/well enough to wish them on each other. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, nikki7 said:

“You are the prettiest today”

Is he..... flirting? Lol :D

Where is the full video of the BTS, i wonder....

IU really seemed taken aback by YJG's comment... hence i want to see whole BTS video to understand the context... 

Man, im spending too much time on this thread since ep 13.... it has been quite sometime since i did that - the last time was probably WWWSK? Hahha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Where is the full video of the BTS, i wonder....

IU really seemed taken aback by YJG's comment... hence i want to see whole BTS video to understand the context... 

The full video on Naver: https://tv.naver.com/v/9667598

Translation of the clip; YJG was trying to cheer her up when she was making a lot of NGs. :D (Not sure what PYN was thinking as she was looking at YJG. :lol:)

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

HAHAHA...I can see how you're not the biggest fan of CM and even LDH himself :lol:....it's like seeing them makes you...

Hahha, I was actually considering him too as a strong contender during the first few episodes, but I have my reasons why I got disappointed big time...hahha... anyway Team CS all the way now ! ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

47 minutes ago, Ondine said:

The full video on Naver: https://tv.naver.com/v/9667598

Translation of the clip; YJG was trying to cheer her up when she was making a lot of NGs. :D (Not sure what PYN was thinking as she was looking at YJG. :lol:)

Thanks so much! (ah.. my country cant view it, haha)... wow when IU jumped and hug YJG, its impossible that YJG didnt feel anything, hahaaa.... she literally wrapped her whole body to his......ahemmmmB):wub:.... haha... 

The new group picture.... awwww.... see the zebra at the background??... niceeee :)

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Young people these days have something they call "recreational crying." I do that by watching films or TV shows and crying along to sad scenes. :D

Is that what they call it? Oh my, yeah, I do that a lot...haha..also when listening to music. That's why I always call myself too soft hearted because I can easily cry :joy:...

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Man, im spending too much time on this thread since ep 13.... it has been quite sometime since i did that - the last time was probably WWWSK? Hahha

Hahaha...me too. I've never been this committed to a thread before. Although I was active on other threads but I always stop midway or when it nears the end, I just disappear..lol..

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

Haha, I wouldn't use the word uncool. My personal feeling about it is that I will never know these people personally/well enough to wish them on each other. :D

That's just the beauty of shipping (healthy shipping of course^^)..hehe..because you just ship them because of the chemistry, or physics, or biology that comes with it :rolleyes:...

@berny2 ..w-wait..team CM?...haha..or you mean CS?..well, I did root for CM too from the start but that's just about it. CS completely stole my heart, so :D...no more space for anyone else...oh..well..maybe YW because he's such a sweetie too but he just had no chance romantically..hihihi..so yeah, CS~!

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Thanks so much! (ah.. my country cant view it, haha)... wow when IU jumped and hug YJG, its impossible that YJG didnt feel anything, hahaaa.... she literally wrapped her whole body to his......ahemmmmB):wub:.... haha... 

The new group picture.... awwww.... see the zebra at the background??... niceeee :)

I'm sure he felt many things... :P:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4