[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

On 8/27/2019 at 2:31 PM, berny2 said:

Hey guys,

When (in what episode, and event) do you think that CS started to feel something for MW? I mean his turning point.

Because the first few episodes he was really hesitant to work with her, and did not want to stay in Hotel del Luna.

:heart:

They said there's a thin line between love and hate, so I think all these late ride & eating together blossom her love in his heart rather than his resentment toward her for making him see a ghost :mrgreen:

I vote for when he taste these lips ep 4  , for the adorable coward to comeback for her to save her from room 404 ghost  , was amazing :sweat_smile:

• Like 7
  • Love 8

I'm imagining a scene when MW comes back from the tunnel, very weak and CS is there to greet her and as she collapses on his arms, he would carry her on his arms.... all the way to her room and bed... for her to rest (common what were u guys thinking of???? Hahhha)...

Will we ever see a scene like this i wonder, within the last 2 episodes? Haha... CS carrying her, i mean.... IU is so small and YJG seemed fit enough, he has been working out afterall, haha... look at those muscles lately in The CC. 

And i dont expect CS to leave her and go back home.... then again CS cant stay at the hotel during the day right? He only works at night? My memory is failing me slowly.... :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Will we ever see a scene like this i wonder, within the last 2 episodes? Haha... CS carrying her, i mean.... IU is so small and YJG seemed fit enough, he has been working out afterall, haha... look at those muscles lately in The CC. 

They can always give us some wall scene in that dark tunnel  :mrgreen: ( TvN like the wall scene I did my research :joy:

He most have learned from the best :phew:

15670276231567027600.gif

15670278381567027749.gif

OK I ADMIT, I keep having thought  of them making out in the tunnel :tounge_wink:

• Like 5
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

TvN like the wall scene I did my research :joy:

TBH, I was expecting to see MW and CS kissing when Choi Seo Hee closes the door in this scene.

EXPECTATION: 

BARTENDER: Manager Goo Chan Sung? Manager Goo Chan Sung? 

CS: I'm in...

MW: *kisses CS to shut him up*

Then the kissing continues even after Seo Hee closed door. :kiss_wink::love:

REALITY: I got nothing but a missed opportunity. :cold_sweat::heartbreak:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

They can always give us some wall scene in that dark tunnel  :mrgreen: ( TvN like the wall scene I did my research :joy:

He most have learned from the best :phew:

OK I ADMIT, I keep having thought  of them making out in the tunnel :tounge_wink:

Too uncomfortable and blasphemous  to do it at or near the tunnel... hah

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

only him count his fingers waiting for her :mrgreen:

EXPECTATION: 

MW has been gone for months and CS is still depressed and keeps on dreaming about MW. One morning, CS opens his eyes to see MW with the fan again but he continues to sleep thinking it's just a dream. MW lays beside her to comfort him, then she sleeps too. CS wakes up to find her beside him. He now knows it's not a dream. Then MW wakes up. *Deep, hungry stare* because they never saw each another for months. 

CS: *in his deep, sexy voice* Do you want to go to work? Your employees and guests have been waiting. Or do you want to stay here in bed with me? 

MW: *is taken aback, don't know what to say*

CS: *counts to three*

MW: *still no response*

CS: *kisses her and then things escalate and you know what's going to happen next*

REALITY: This will never happen, just in my head. :expressionless:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9

Whenever I watch JMW and GCS, and whenever they hug, it reminds me of 

Mr. Sunshine Ko Aeshin and Choi Eugene characters. It feels similar to me because both main characters from both dramas have to face life and situations. Both dramas have very limited romance scenes and the romance is conservative. Hopefully this one won't end like Mr. Sunshine unless GCS sacrifice his lifeline for JMW. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

19 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

EXPECTATION: 

MW has been gone for months and CS is still depressed and keeps on dreaming about MW. One morning, CS opens his eyes to see MW with the fan again but he continues to sleep thinking it's just a dream. MW lays beside her to comfort him, then she sleeps too. CS wakes up to find her beside him. He now knows it's not a dream. Then MW wakes up. *Deep, hungry stare* because they never saw each another for months. 

CS: *in his deep, sexy voice* Do you want to go to work? Your employees and guests have been waiting. Or do you want to stay here in bed with me? 

MW: *is taken aback, don't know what to say*

CS: *counts to three*

MW: *still no response*

CS: *kisses her and then things escalate and you know what's going to happen next*

REALITY: This will never happen, just in my head. :expressionless:

Ermmm... need to wash mouth before that? Assuming CS slept for 10hrs straight..... hahhahahahhaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Where spark  chemistry come from:P

you two..don't fight ...:joy:

Someone must dies or leave in order to thicken the story's flows, while all plots couldn't moved you to argued and fire up in discussion it'll be the filed  in the writers behalf.

In the circle of nature there no such thing as victory or defeat, there is only moment there are only stages that's must be gone trough, when we understand this we might able to accept each character is exception to make a certain decision in order to make the heroes more stand out and the whole story get an happy ending.

Anneyong..firefly..

Spoiler

Wish his futures would bright and shines as actor...love his depth low voice :D

IMG-20190829-062400.jpg

The sweet, flirt IU in actions 

B)

Have very good day soompier

Jang Man wolnim...

We missed You..:bawling:

• Like 6

Jang ManWol back at IG ?

So thankful for this fullmoon. long IG account 
We have our regular dose of wonderful photos of ManChan and the rest of the gang.

But what will happen to this account though, with its huge following... once the drama ends....  ?

:(

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

Wow, this thread sure has grown fast.  At this rate you think we can hit 200?

We've had some great discussions going on here.  I can't believe some of the Team CM vs Team CS has spilled over in real life.  Let's respect the actors' private lives and not get too hardcore with the shipping.  I prefer everyone be friends.  It seems from the behind the scenes that YJG tries his best to keep spirits up and try to be funny so it's less silent and awkward ^_^ but that last bts with him saying you're the prettiest :lol: that made it awkward.  But I'm sure IU understands what he's trying to do.  

@Ameera Ali I love your gif  "he's a bug, you're my boo, smile plz" ~ hilarious :lol:

In regards to the discussion of when MW and CS fell in love.  I've been going back re-watching the earlier episodes and from what I can see from my perspective it looks like in episode 6 is when CS probably started really having feelings for her.  When he subconsciously reached out and stopped her when she told him to send her off well like the Gods want him to and not to be lonely when she's gone.  I think by this point in time because of the dreams that he had been having he was starting to see through her facade.  And there was this inherit sadness around her. 

This couple hasn't had the usual slow motion troupe frames.  The closest we get is in episode 3 and 4 when we see MW smiling by the tree and her sleeping under the tree from CS's dreams.  He's seeing her pure smiling face for the first time.  It's is a direct contrast to her current state.  And perhaps because of that he wanted to get to know more about her.  Maybe one day see that same smiling face looking at him.

If you listen clearly to their dialogues within each episode and the way they interact with each other it shows the slow progression of how their relationship went from Boss and Employee to friendlier co-workers to something much more.  

I always found it interesting how all the employees warned CS that the scariest spirit of them all was MW yet CS isn't really scared of her.  He's more scare of the other ghosts then her.  He speaks directly with MW which I think she probably found refreshing and frustrating at times because she can't just throw an angry face bomb and hope he'd leave her alone like the other employees in the hotel.  Being cynical as she was in the beginning due to the fact of how many times she's caught people lying or saw people's ulterior motives seeing that CS's motives were always pure and he didn't hide anything she came to like/respect that about him.

From MW's perspective it seems she sort liked CS from the beginning.  First it was for amusement, second because she now had an eating partner to go to restaurants with, and later I think she generally liked hanging around and talking with him.  Episode 5 and 6 we saw her eyes glow green with jealousy.  Episode 8 she purposely left him so he would not get hurt by her or be in danger.  I think that's MW's turning point.

By episode 10 we had our emotionally hug confession admitting their feelings.  And it wasn't until episode 12 did we have our first slow motion frame when MW wakes up CS with the fan.  We see how CS is taken aback by MW's beauty and later when CS teases her and pulls her close we see MW acknowledge the physical attraction she now has towards CS. And of course we had our kiss :wub:  sealing their relationship despite knowing their ending may not be a happy one.  By episode 13 MW's fully acknowledging how happy CS really makes her feel and how she can't stop the flowers from blooming/falling.

Strange confession time here :mellow: I got turned off by CM in episode 7 during the scene where he catches MW sneaking around the castle.  He tells MW while placing his hand on his chest, "Since it seems you have stolen what you came to steal already. Go back now." My first thought was this guy is super smooth.  A little too smooth.  This does not bode well.  I don't trust this guy at all :unsure: I know, I know it's strange :sweatingbullets: :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6