they are our babies, but they look so much like mom and dad here

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Angelica Claudia said:

Thank you @RiceGirl1212 :rolleyes:

I think MW supposed to be said : Thank you KCS , I love you :heart:  like in text preview but TVN decided to edit MW voice :dissapointed:

Anyway I think we will see CS will sacrifice something to bring MW back, I hope there is no noble idiocy  because based on CS character he's always plan something right?

Harvard Conman here we go !!! :glasses:

I bet on Chansung decision always.:blush: ManChan for happy ending remember the happy song :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

There is a translation in the comments.

Feels like Mago gave him the door to time and he going to go see Manweol returned in the past. I think, The bridge has no sense of time; as in time is nothing to the bridge!!!:lol: Anyways I feel it's going to be a happy ending no matter what!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

AM I GETTING MY WISH OF WATCHING URI GOO CHAN SUNG HAVE FLASHBACKS OF MAN WOL TOO LIKE THE BABY SHARK FLASHBACKS?! I AM, AREN'T I?!?! :love:

TVN, HDL PD PLEASE DO ROMANTIC SCENES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! CHAEBAL! :innocent:

1. I hope they keep it simple and it's just about CS going to the afterlife to hold out his hand for MW to take cause she forgot how to go back

2. I hope it's NOT something like CS going to the past to help MW get over her grudge earlier so she can leave and reincarnate just in time to the present and meet CS

3. I hope they do whatever it is they need to do fast in the first part of Episode 14 so we have a lot of room for romance and happy ending for the rest until Episode 15 :naughty:

You know who needs that medicine? Mago. After CS and MW gets back together, all the Mago sisters should drink it so they will FORGET MEDLING WITH PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

8 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

AM I GOING TO GET MY WISH OF WATCHING URI GOO CHAN SUNG HAVE FLASHBACKS OF MAN WOL TOO LIKE THE BABY SHARK FLASHBACKS?! I AM, AREN'T I?!?! :love:

TVN, HDL PD PLEASE DO ROMANTIC SCENES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! CHAEBAL! :innocent:

Your wish was answered with CS's memories of MW.

Romantic scenes?  In the past?  CS isn't exactly dressed for that.  Are his clothes going to change when he steps into the past?  j/k :lol:

But wait no really though would they do something like that? :huh:

Or is he going to be a lurker :ph34r: and MW is going to catch him be like "Hey you!  Are you a pervert? Where did you come from?"  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Romantic scenes?  In the past?  CS isn't exactly dressed for that.  Are his clothes going to change when he steps into the past?  j/k :lol:

:D Noooo, I hope not in the past because the old MW isn't as "adventurous" as present MW. Hahaha I hope whatever it is that CS needs to do in the past, they wrap it up in like 10 , 5, or 3 minutes, so present MW can come back and have steamy (yet tasteful and in character) romance with CS for like an hour or more. :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Your wish was answered with CS's memories of MW.

But wait no really though would they do something like that? :huh:

Or is he going to be a lurker :ph34r: and MW is going to catch him be like "Hey you!  Are you a pervert? Where did you come from?"  

then they just sleep in room 404 and once they wake up already in the present time :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

1. I hope they keep it simple and it's just about CS going to the afterlife to hold out his hand for MW to take cause she forgot how to go back

2. I hope it's NOT something like CS going to the past to help MW get over her grudge earlier so she can leave and reincarnate just in time to the present and meet CS

3. I hope they do whatever it is they need to do fast in the first part of Episode 14 so we have a lot of room for romance and happy ending for the rest until Episode 15 :naughty:

#2 That would be trippy and CM has already left we don't need to re-hash that.  He's walking that bridge to a better brighter future to reincarnate and find someone else to love in better circumstances.  

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

:D Noooo, I hope not in the past because the old MW isn't as "adventurous" as present MW. Hahaha I hope whatever it is that CS needs to do in the past, they wrap it up in like 10 , 5, or 3 minutes, so present MW can come back and have steamy (yet tasteful and in character) romance with CS. :naughty:

I agree with you there.  10 minutes and MW comes back.  But what makes you think MW is "adventurous" I think she's a bit of talk in that department.  CS is going to have to take the lead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Mangoes why are you making CS life complicated! Are you going to make him live in the past Hotel Del Luna!!!

G5wbHYn.gif

---------------------------------***----------------------------------

EDIT: Ah now I remember Koo Chanseong said he arrived at Incheon after he slept in room number 404! Guess he and Manweol need to head to that room after he finds her! So they will arrive at Incheon together!!

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

:D Noooo, I hope not in the past because the old MW isn't as "adventurous" as present MW. Hahaha I hope whatever it is that CS needs to do in the past, they wrap it up in like 10 , 5, or 3 minutes, so present MW can come back and have steamy (yet tasteful and in character) romance with CS for like an hour or more. :naughty:

how about the steamy romance happened in the past :blush:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Ahhhh. I said this about another drama! So far behind. The flowers are already blooming on the tree. That's all I remember! I am really bad at watching dramas. Is it the end yet?

This weekend will be the last 2 episodes. 

• Sad 3

If CS went to the past and access the very memory that MW is holding onto > maybe this is the way that enables her to come back w/o forgetting him?! I would be OK with this. 

I hope no no one gave CS the medicine either. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3