is this mr bug cheating on our girl already  - last minutes in the Video :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe that heaven :joy:

Thankfully it happened after he crossed the bridge lol:mrgreen::joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 8

Wohhh...team CM and team CS :lol:

As a guy, imo, i can say that CM is the "playboy" type most girls will be easily fallen into. He's more "manly"; put him a leather jacket and big ride or sport cars etc, he will be instantly fitted in. But he's easily fitted in on "sweet and soft dressing" also, plus a lil sweet poetic talks...girls will go crazy instantly ( believe me i had been there on my younger age :D )

While CS is the sweet dependable type. Girls need time to get to know more this type. But once you know him...uhuh...

...but as always, girls are easily fallen for the playboy type.

So for your soompie girls...uncle wanna say, if you want a beautiful steady life go for CS type; if you like a bungy jumping life go for CM type

Ok, another mumbling post, looking forward to this weekend...3days to go...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Even though CM is just a weak spirit, I like that

he managed to hug MW once again.

Fate seems to have rewarded him for staying so close

to MW for so long.

I would love for CM to be happy and in a new relationship, 

just like MW and YW.

Im sure some girl is waiting for a winning combination...

...a handsome face and loyalty. :D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I wonder also if they'll address in the last eps why the MaGos chose CS. Surely, it wasn't just because he happen to be there in front of 1st MaGo, was it?

I watched Episode 1 yesterday and I think it was because of CS's innate nature. Even as a child, he had a good moral compass and ability to protect others from making mistakes. When Mago met CS, he was protecting his father by telling him not to steal just so they can celebrate his birthday. This is the exact trait that MW needs and Mago saw that in CS. MW needs someone to protect her from doing more harm and becoming a vengeful person. I have a strong feeling there's no backstory to it - like CS being the descendant of someone related to MW's past, etc. It was just that Mago knows what MW needs and that's someone like CS. They're the perfect match. And actually, this illustrates why CS and MW belong together rather than CM, because CM made MW turn into the worst version of herself, while CS helped MW become the better version. 

In real life, isn't that what everyone needs in a healthy relationship? Someone who makes us want to be better? Not someone who will bring out the worst in us? 

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

It is normal to feel pity for CM. Even i felt sad for his state of spirit. But that doesn’t mean CS is any less than he was, too. 

Same, I did feel sympathy for CM at some point but he just didn't handle the situation well, and it ended up wrecking MW. So I feel pity for him especially since he stayed as a firefly for 1,300 years and he saved CS in the tunnel, but CS is still the better person and a better match for MW overall. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

25 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@lu09 @Ameera Ali i am so happy he has moved on and found his love in another lifetime :P

Him moving on is 

15669490561566949000.gif

If not room 666,  will deal with him :joy:

5d65bcd93e690610158366.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Omo...those scenes in which CM fought with himself.

So he gently lowered that musical instrument first, and

then the hair ornament. :wub:

And then there is that scene in that jail.

He paused for a moment, bowed his head, sighed and

walked out.

That silence was louder and heavier than any cry or word.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, WHandsome said:

Wohhh...team CM and team CS :lol:

As a guy, imo, i can say that CM is the "playboy" type most girls will be easily fallen into. He's more "manly"; put him a leather jacket and big ride or sport cars etc, he will be instantly fitted in. But he's easily fitted in on "sweet and soft dressing" also, plus a lil sweet poetic talks...girls will go crazy instantly ( believe me i had been there on my younger age :D )

While CS is the sweet dependable type. Girls need time to get to know more this type. But once you know him...uhuh...

...but as always, girls are easily fallen for the playboy type.

So for your soompie girls...uncle wanna say, if you want a beautiful steady life go for CS type; if you like a bungy jumping life go for CM type

Ok, another mumbling post, looking forward to this weekend...3days to go...

thank you Ahjussi for your manly insights

your mention of Mr. Captain being poetic reminded me that CS is lots poetic too

But even with their metaphors, the boys are in contrast

CM chose to be the moon (beautiful, romantic, always watching as he said, MW was not able to run away from his gaze/influence for a thousand years)

CS chose to be the bearer of MW's burdens (I have a woodcutter flash through my head in this scene; dirty, grimy, sweaty, small and irrelevant against the celestial bodies, but actively participating --- not distant and helplessly watching)... 

Does Chung Myung mean anything? Because Chan Seung was accidentally given the meaning of bright star. This is a pretty far off interpretation, but I think that even if Chan Seung was content just being a companion to MW's suffering, a powerless human amidst all the supernatural, his love and sincerity turned him into the brightest star of all, the Sun, shining over and finally diminishing the glare of the moon that MW has been trying to escape.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, aria26 said:

Does Chung Myung mean anything?

Someone did post the meaning before but I forgot who. I think it was something to do with rain or wind. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lollyminx said:

Someone did post the meaning before but I forgot who. I think it was something to do with rain or wind. 

oooh, now I remember MaGo saying that the tree has to withstand the rain/wind too

• Like 2

Just now, aria26 said:

oooh, now I remember MaGo saying that the tree has to withstand the rain/wind too

Shows the contrast between them no? CS is the star beside the moon. CM is the rain/wind that MW has to withstand. There's just no contest. :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@berny2 was it you who asked when did CS first realized he loves MW? Hm, if i think back, it has to have been when he subconsciously asked for the autograph. Before, we saw that even though he listens to her, he didn’t show much interest. He was always curious about her and wanted to know more.  However, during that time, he was constantly thinking of her and wanting to do things for her starting with the autograph. When he realized that he can make her happy even at the simplest things, he becomes happy too. I think that is the beginning and as he began to know her more, he liked her even more. His will to want to protect her from being evil also shows that he cared about her already hence it only grew as his love grew ;)

@Ameera Ali LOL! I should have saved your gif of the Moon Tree doing our job for us! :joy:

Hmmm.  When did Ma Go put the flowers in his heart?  Does she say?  Or have they been there from the beginning? Every time he clutched his heart (four of five times), was he feeling her hurt because of those flowers? He was always quite strangely devoted to her without actually being in love with her, I thought.  And let's face it, he knew the inner MW mainly from her dreams (another product of the flowers?) which were preoccupied with  a love story involving two other men.

My memory is really quite bad.  Do we know when Ma Go inserted the flowers?

Does anyone else suspect the button she stole off CS might come into play?  What is a button?  It's a fastener.  I don't know how the memory thing works but she's been gone for a month. One scenario that plays out in my mind is that she's close to losing her memories of CS but just as the flowers are one connection between them, the button is both reminder of him and another 'fastener' between them.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, brielover said:

Hmmm.  When did Ma Go put the flowers in his heart?  Does she say?  Or have they been there from the beginning? Every time he clutched his heart (four of five times), was he feeling her hurt because of those flowers? He was always quite strangely devoted to her without actually being in love with her, I thought.  And let's face it, he knew the inner MW mainly from her dreams (another product of the flowers?) which were preoccupied with  a love story involving two other men.

Start of Episode 3. I remember him clutching his heart starting with the debacle with Mira, and then once after, but there seem to be always reasons. Would his heart be a problem?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brielover said:

Episode 2 or 3 when MW and HJ took CS back to the hotel after CS fainted because he was attacked by the soldier statue. When he was sleeping on the sofa, Mago put the flowers on his chest. It was not shown that the flowers merged into his body though. It was only shown in the previous episode.

I can't wait for HDL so I decided to watch 4-Wheeled Restaurant, and OMG. Uri Yeo Jin Goo is so precious. In the first episode he had to drive a food truck. It was his first time to drive in Thailand. He did a CS there by looking calm while driving, and then when they reached the destination, that's when he sighed in relief and you can tell he was nervous but he didn't show it while driving. :D

And he's in charge of money there, just like CS is responsible for HDL's finances. Hahahaha HDL should come sooner or I'll go crazy :D

• Like 4

Always respect and love for Jieunie sincere act,intention and hardworking.

She is real example of responsibility and someone you can relay on.

How she promoted her colleague as someone's who should given credited as much as her is a kind open minded, kindnesses and humble person would do when they've already reaching the meaning of life.

Grateful and giving more:heart:

Jieunaa..blessed to know you girl:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I can't wait for HDL so I decided to watch 4-Wheeled Restaurant, and OMG. Uri Yeo Jin Goo is so precious. In the first episode he had to drive a food truck. It was his first time to drive in Thailand. He did a CS there by looking calm while driving, and then when they reached the destination, that's when he sighed in relief and you can tell he was nervous but he didn't show it while driving. :D

And he's in charge of money there, just like CS is responsible for HDL's finances. Hahahaha HDL should come sooner or I'll go crazy :D

His works look very diverse, I am excited to see them. Thank you HDL for bringing YJG to my attention.

IU as well. I mean IU has been getting a lot of praise throughout the whole series, but I think she was really intense in ep 14, I was in awe of her.

@berny2 I really want to answer your question about the turning point, but for me, it was just there, like logically he would be in love with her, if I was in that situation I would be, it was not visual, it was not a point, it was this spectrum of feelings that went from being strangers to lovers, which suck, because I really want to find a point to counter all the "zero chemistry CS" argument, but I have nada. all I know, is I dont have any doubt that he does love her. I can point out attraction points for MW-CM, YN-HJ, MR-YW, even SB-SH (hehe), but when I compare my certainty of their love vs CS' love right now, I'd say CS love is more concrete and stronger for me :) I guess the same way we did not see SC and Veronica fall in love, but we know that they are :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

11 minutes ago, aria26 said:

His works look very diverse, I am excited to see them. Thank you HDL for bringing YJG to my attention.

Yeah, I hope he continues to do surprising things in the future. Now that I've seen him in a show like 4 Wheeled Restaurant, I hope they do a reality show like this with IU (she was in Hyori's Bed and Breakfast). I just want them to keep on working together. :D I want to see them in a cooking or hospitality (i.e. Bed & Breakfast/Korean Hostel in Spain) variety show together where we could see them as who they are (well not really since these shows are also edited) and not just as characters. I'm curious to know if they work well together too even outside acting.

They can also sing a duet or something. :wub:

11 minutes ago, aria26 said:

IU as well. I mean IU has been getting a lot of praise throughout the whole series, but I think she was really intense in ep 14, I was in awe of her.

She really did a good job, and not just in one performance, but her performance as MW throughout. From her facial expressions to the way she delivers her lines, it shows she really prepared to be MW. I love the little things she does like when she said, "I'm so embarrassed" to CS because her employees sa her worrying about him, or when she was talking to Sanchez while asking if Mira is pretty, and she turned around and mimicked choking Sanchez. IU nailed MW's character quirks. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I just want them to keep on working together. :D I want to see them in a cooking or hospitality (i.e. Bed & Breakfast/Korean Hostel in Spain) variety show together where we could see them as who they are (well not really since these shows are also edited) and not just as characters. I'm curious to know if they work well together too even outside acting.

We can only dream, it does not seem to be usual in K-ent for actors to appear in multiple shows together :)

(I really want them to fall in love though and have ultra talented babies, but their age and all the nasty break ups around makes me not wish for it so strongly)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, aria26 said:

We can only dream, it does not seem to be usual in K-ent for actors to appear in multiple shows together :)

That's so sad. They can start breaking these stereotypes though lol and work together more :D

OMG. He's so like CS in that he's so dependable. He learned Thai for this show and he's been a huge help to others in the cast. :wub: My heart.

• Like 2