[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

The text preview says the bellboys story is going to get resolved. The setting where CS is opening the door to the past old hotel seems to be a part of the bellboy’s story.  I’m thinking he goes to MaGo for help for the bellboy and that’s when she allows him to see the past and then he wonders if he’ll be able to see the old MW there. Maybe the bartender’s story will also be resolved this episode and once that’s all done is probably when Madam Choi decides CS is done with his duty at the hotel and gives him the potion like MW instructed. And then the cliffhanger will be him reflecting on the bellboys story of waiting for his sister to show up, and deciding whether or not to take the potion and move on.  He doesn’t know, after all, that MW is trying to get back to the hotel. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

CS had gone to her office and finds her there. He was checking just in case she had come back and is elated to find out that she is. That's why MW tells CS not to stare at her like that.

Oooooh so that's not a flashback? :w00t: I see. Thanks! 

• Like 5

Unlike any dramas that endings we can predict what will be..I ll make HDL an exception because for one we aint sure if MW still remembers CS after she went to the bridge or did she was able to go back!? But Ill still  hold on the promise made by MW that she will remember her good times with CS..

are those CS scenes with MW in the preview are flashbacks or she did returned but then need to leave again!? 

and what about the tree being dead with all the flowers( means MW is a goner too). wilted but with Mago planting flowers in CS' heart may means that a new hope for our hotel owner and a second chance in life and love.

Mago letting CS see MW's past may mean he seeing what she went through in life after CM.

I beleive CS will not take the .medicine,he will  stay with MW every step and through good and worst time .

admist the hints , our speculations, our thoughts( our innermost thoughts regarding room 404) I our anxiousness our worrisome minds our troubled hearts,   I wish hope and pray one happy ending for our ManChan otp!❤️

@stroppyse thanks for the clarification.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No, she does come back. In the preview, CS had gone to her office and finds her there. He was checking just in case she had come back and is elated to find out that she is. That's why MW tells CS not to stare at her like that.

However, it seems that it's finally going to be MW's time to leave. And, then CS may go back in time to search for her back then.

I thought CS imagining MW in the office, as his outfit is the same when he received the potion and he open door to previous past. I could sense we will crying again, oh my poor heart. MG please let our MW and CS have a happy ending.

• Like 9

You know what sucks, is when MW finally  returns from sanzu river, and finds CS gone ! BECAUSE HE IS IN THE PAST timezone ! :crazy:

And then MW will go after him in the past only to get there and find out that CS has returned to the present time... <_<

Bwahhahha !!!!.... i told the Hong Sisters to avoid that potion !! see they never listen.:grimace:

And so i have tampered with the final episode script......ending scene:

After the dizzying time travel hopping,  MW & CS are finally reunited ... they were pulled-in together by some very unusual powerful cosmic force... and they landed in a room, on top of a bed with leopard- prints bedsheet , strewn with rose petals...

CS: "Where are we...?!"

MW : "We're in Rm 404"

CS: "Really? how did that happen?"

MW: "Apparently, the Soompiers are more powerful than the MaGo s, and they had enough of their antics.. so here we are"

CS : "..and so here we are... but you haven't answered my question before..." he asked looking at MW longingly

MW: "what question??"

CS: "will you be able to handle it..?"

MW : "you should ask that yourself ..your ears are all red, Hahha!"

CS: "..and you my love are blushing" he teased as he grabs her by the waist....

....wee-hee-heee what happens next is behind closed doors... :P

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 6

I agreed that CS is imagining MW at the office cause he's missing her so much :bawling: 

I think she will be back in the middle/end  of ep 15.  Tomorrow ep will be focus on HJ and YN ...

I think MW ordered SH to give the potion to CS  before she went to the bridge cause she wore the same outfit  as she confronted CS  about his past identity as CM in underground scene.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, berny2 said:

You know what sucks, is when MW finally  returns from sanzu river, and finds CS gone ! BECAUSE HE IS IN THE PAST timezone ! :crazy:

And then MW will go after him in the past only to get there and find out that CS has returned to the present time... <_<

Bwahhahha !!!!.... i told the Hong Sisters to avoid that potion !! see they never listen.:grimace:

And so i have tampered with the final episode script......ending scene:

After the dizzying time travel hopping,  MW & CS are finally reunited ... they were pulled-in together by some very unusual powerful cosmic force... and they landed in a room, on top of a bed with leopard- prints bedsheet , strewn with rose petals...

CS: "Where are we...?!"

MW : "We're in Rm 404"

CS: "Really? how did that happen?"

MW: "Apparently, the Soompiers are more powerful than the MaGo s, and they had enough of their antics.. so here we are"

CS : "..and so here we are... but you haven't answered my question before..." he asked looking at MW longingly

MW: "what question??"

CS: "will you be able to handle it..?"

MW : "you should ask that yourself ..your ears are all red, Hahha!"

CS: "..and you my love are blushing" he teased as he grabs her by the waist....

....wee-hee-heee what happens next is behind closed doors... :P

OMG @berny2 you should write a fanfic with all our thoughts in here. TVN really tease us with line-text and preview of EP15. My emotion is like a roller-coaster and I'm pretty anxious right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dazzylin

Hahha i'm actually just making light of it ^_^ ..but i'm pretty apprehensive as well with this out-of- the- blue time-travel concept.. 

If this is a last-minute add-on to the storyline.. it's kinda worrying how they will pull this one off.

Something like this should have been thrown in a few more episodes back ... not on the last leg or finale already. 

Unless they make the last episode longer in air-time, like an hour longer.

• Like 5

Chung Myung was cornered and had to make a difficult decision.

This is a risk for any relationship.

Maybe he shouldnt have listened to YWs advice.

But, this was in the ancient past.

Yep, its nice when lovers are in a safe zone. 

• Like 3