[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished ep2.

• Jeong-In Mom is THE best! :D The way she got on her husband when he called her "Hey!" was priceless. He even fell down and she got the upper hand. She is such a strong woman who doesn't allow him to look down on her. Such a fantastic scene.
  • Seo-In has bruises? :( Her husband hits her? Wow. I hope he will suffer for that. 
  • Do we actually know how old they are? When Jeong-In mentioned her sisters age, I wonder if she is really is so much younger than the civil servant. She may be late 20s and he is probably early-mid 20s? Doesn't seem like such a big deal.
    Jeong-In probably is also just a few years older than Ji-Ho
  • I already had the thought in mind that someday JI will meet JH's son, but I would have never thought it would be so early in the drama. I like that a lot, although the pace is quite high so far, the drama keeps is calm nature and tells it's story. 
  • I also like her effort to make a good impression. 
  • The kid asking if she is mom. 
    giphy.gif
    Not yet, kid, not yet. But soon. :D:D:D We will get there :grimace::smirk:
  • Did I mention HOW MUCH I LOVE the OST? Gosh, just the OST in combination with the storyline, the actors and the whole vibe of the drama could make this into my all time fav drama. 

@triplemYou have to watch this! It is so good! SLA all over again. In even better!

Awww, I am officially on board as I am a big fan of APS pd.  I also get the SITR vibes coz of the camera work, photography but naaa, the story is different.  I love JHI.  How can he be a noona-killer consecutively!!!:wub::wub:

Just watched EP.1.  yet to watch EP.2.  waiting for the episodes every week is going to kill me.  

Some gifs.  Cute:kiss_wink:

HbJbxQm.gif

Cr: DC gall

@Pmyonlyyour gifs are just heart fluttering. How can i survive once they are officially in a relationship. I might die of sweetness lol. Those are only glimpses and holding hands. Goodness i should prepare my heart for both sweetness and heartbreak haha

@richelle @greezlybee you guys are most welcome :wub: (thanks to the uploaders)my heart fluttered so many times while watching the episode hahaha :Dand i forgot to mention that for me there was not a single dull moment in these 2 episodes and i like the pace.Hope the team will keep this momentum till the end and give us a meaningful and satisfactory ending.Heartbreaks is guaranteed lol considering the background of story and this drama really makes you curious cause you don't know how things will turn out.The excitement is killing me:D

Just seeing  the Gifs by @Pmyonly flatters my heart! giddiness runs through out my spine! :wub: Thanks for sharing!  Both JH and JI  looks so good together..  body movements ,gestures ,  eyes speaking  to each other we can easily sense that they are both attracted to one another! looking forward to watching some the scenes in the Gifs..but I think there will be problems specially that GS is around  that we all  know  the boyfriend who are bound to marry JI, and the Dad's involvement as well..it wont be easy accepting JH bc of his being a single dad.we all know how things like these are being look upon by the public.

Eun , longing for a mother's love..he sees a mom figure in JI, which eventually I believe JI will somehow share some love with Eun..I recalled GS saying who would ever like a guy with a son..It might took him by surprise that JI will fall for one.. 

16 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Just seeing  the Gifs by @Pmyonly flatters my heart! giddiness runs through out my spine! :wub: Thanks for sharing!  Both JH and JI  looks so good together..  body movements ,gestures ,  eyes speaking  to each other we can easily sense that they are both attracted to one another! looking forward to watching some the scenes in the Gifs..but I think there will be problems specially that GS is around  that we all  know  the boyfriend who are bound to marry JI, and the Dad's involvement as well..it wont be easy accepting JH bc of his being a single dad.we all know how things like these are being look upon by the public.

Eun , longing for a mother's love..he sees a mom figure in JI, which eventually I believe JI will somehow share some love with Eun..I recalled GS saying who would ever like a guy with a son..It might took him by surprise that JI will fall for one.. 

Yeah there will conflicts specially from giseok as jung in said he has some sense of pride and as you mentioned in the last line he would be surprised a lot and it may hurt his pride too,regarding her father i hope the sisters gang along with their mother will stand against him lol he couldn't even stand against jung in mother:D

I found the ost but it's not the official one i think someone cut it out from the drama and was kind enough to upload it on youtube something is better than nothing :D.I hope they will soon release it.

i love this one specially :wub: 

other two are below

I come here because of the drama ost, I especially love the ost with lyrics seasons they change.. 

cant wait for the official ost

about age, I remember ji ho mention he's got in college at 2004. 

and I think han ji min's hair bangs very pretty

31 minutes ago, rainy12 said:

I come here because of the drama ost, I especially love the ost with lyrics seasons they change.. 

cant wait for the official ost

I feel the same about the OST. The moment it first played, I was totally bewitched and caught. I love both so much. 

I really hope they won't make us wait too long for them.

2 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Yeah there will conflicts specially from giseok as jung in said he has some sense of pride and as you mentioned in the last line he would be surprised a lot and it may hurt his pride too,regarding her father i hope the sisters gang along with their mother will stand against him lol he couldn't even stand against jung in mother:D

Its a bit easier if GS is the type of boyfriend who is man eenough to accept  JI falling out of love in their relationship.and eventually breaks up. I think a relationship lasts not because of how many years a couple have been together but rather it will be based on the love, trust, faith  the couple had for each other.

as for JI's dad I hope he will realize that his daugthers are all grown up and have minds of their own.and can choose whoever that make them happy and love them truly.

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Its a bit easier if GS is the type of boyfriend who is man eenough to accept  JI falling out of love in their relationship.and eventually breaks up. I think a relationship lasts not because of how many years a couple have been together but rather it will be based on the love, trust, faith  the couple had for each other.

as for JI's dad I hope he will realize that his daugthers are all grown up and have minds of their own.and can choose whoever that make them happy and love them truly.

@annamchoi I agree with @Pmyonly that the moment GS discovers that JI is attracted to a single father who is just working as a pharmacist, it will hurt his ego. He thinks very highly of himself due to his family and his work. In my opinion, it seems that GS has always seen JI as his ideal partner and future wife because she was never demanding. She never complained, when he put his job first. Since she seemed so detached and less affectionate, it didn't bother him because it gave him a lot of freedom as well. However, JI got upset because of the way he proposed to her. He didn't actually propose to her at all. He just told her that they should get married. She got upset because she realized that GS saw this marriage as a way to live more comfortably. His words made her realize how superficial their relationship was.  

Finally had time to watch EP.2.  I feel that both the characters seo Joon hee and yoo ji ho of JHI are almost the same.  They don't hesitate to express their feelings and are very honest.  Except in this ji ho is a single dad.  

And reg. GS, there is going to be ego problem if he comes to know that JI has fallen for an ordinary single dad less in status than him.  We can see from the way he behave so dignified that he is great and mighty above all coz of his work and family.  That's why he wants a non demanding simple wife like JI as she did not expected anything from him when they were dating but he didn't know that she is more forward thinking about her love and married life.  So, obviously there are going to be lot of problems arising in the future.

Reg JI father, this what happens in most south asian middle class families.  The dad's sometimes dominate the daughter's marriage and they are the one's who have the final say and like SI, the daughter's have to accept their fate which leads to divorce sometimes death too.  I hope JI make him realise what he does is wrong.  

I really like JI mother here how she just counter questioned him and made him fall down.  These type of male dominate what the wife's should do and they cannot have any personal interest for themselves.  He started criticising her to stop doing whatever.  I think she was practicing the calligraphy.  I hate these type of males.

Reg JI, yes l appreciate her straight forwardness and just don't hide what she thinks.  She has already given GS an hint that she is on the verge of breaking up with him.  He also understood it.  But in spite of that he is over confident and asks her that "aren't we going to get married finally"?  

But, she seems to be swaying back and forth with regard to Ji Ho saying "let's be friends" thing.  Hope she is clear in her mind when she starts to date ji ho and confirm her feelings for him.

There is nothin wrong in ji ho and Jung in falling in love legally if only the family and friends accept their love, but no.  We have to wait and see what the writer and the pd wanna convey from this drama?  Looking forward to the future episodes.

Got some pics for the upcoming episodes.  

Cr: Instagram owner

After giving it a thought, the question about cheating or not cheating never really occured to me, since it didn't get phyical. Yes there is also emtional cheating, but the sentence that JI and GS both never were emotional was one of the first sentences of the drama, so I guess it goes in both directions, this time thought towards the negative. It seems like their relationship was set up from the start, there never really was love involved anyway.

She has to come clear towards GS, but for me she actually was quite fast in breaking up with him and realize her feelings. Maybe that's only in drama-dreamland, but based on experience girls take waaaaay longer for that. :grimace:

The moment I realized in ep1 that JI and GS weren't married, I actually was a bit reliefed, because this makes things way easier and doesn't complicate things. 

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Its a bit easier if GS is the type of boyfriend who is man eenough to accept  JI falling out of love in their relationship.and eventually breaks up

No guy swallows this easily. Our (false) pride and ego is too big for that. He won't accept it, love involved or not, he will give her and her "new" bf a hard time, only time will tell in which direction though. Men with some sort of power are always scary. GS already began to look down and pity JH, so he will try to break him. 

The scene where he actually fouled JH during the basketball game was actually quite a foreshadow, he will try to make JH stumble until he falls down and doesn't want to get up.

Men with hurt pride are special, and not the good kind of special. 

Regarding Marriage, families and stuff, as a western guy I have a different view on this, since I don't know such things. 

@pad-hari I think that Lee Seon In's divorce will play a huge part in GS's life. First, SI's husband is a friend of GS so when LSI's divorce gets revealed, this will be the trigger for GS's father to force his son to distance himself from JI. I suppose that when LSI announces to her family that she intents to get divorced, the father will be upset. I am suspecting that LSI will hide the real reason for the divorce. Nevertheless, the domestic abuse will be revealed at some point causing a huge scandal. Notice that her husband is upset because he fears for his image. I bet, he is quite similar to GS: pride and entitlement.

@Dhakra I agree with you about GS. The foul play is a clue that GS will play dirty but we shouldn't forget that his father is against JI anyway and is already talking about marriage with assemblyman Jang. It will put him under pressure.   

Archived