[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I didn't watch the EP yet but from the teaser, did he say he is a father? Seems like that's the secret he is keeping. 

It seems like the boyfriend and him know each other and they are on the same basketball team. This is gonna be awkward for sure.

From the preview, she is already saying let's take a break. I hope she completely breaks up with her boyfriend before she starts to date him. 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the first episode:wub: That qualifies as cheating lol. 1st episode is a great start to introduce each character. That attraction can't be denied. I am smiling while watching lol

Bias aside, every character is interesting. Great music, raw and just very normal and realistic conversations. Love the attraction between lji and yjh. For now, gi seok is still a perfect bf with just being so workaholic as his flaw. But i am sure once lji breaks up with him and knowing that she is falling inlove with yjh, that is where his true self will be revealed. This is interesting:D

2 hours ago, thistle said:

First two eps were just so good and the music is gorgeous. :wub:

I'm still holding back to watch it...  and can't wait for weekend to come. 

Ratings:

MBC's "One Spring Night", which moved to 9PM, came in second with 3.9% and 6.0%.

Source: https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-angel-s-last-mission-love-begins-at-the-top-129897.html

ece5cda6-0e95-4ddf-8b72-f4cb5ff984f0.jpg

018a2f66-33dd-45d6-ade5-9d232394d945.jpg

I am not sour graping here but the timeslot of one spring night is one hour earlier. So i don't think that it is actually competing with sbs and kbs. Only 30 minutes of the drama is competing with tvn. Ratings is good for episode 2 so looking forward to episodes 3 and 4. In fairness, i really liked episodes 1 and 2. The only concern i have, it seems the scenes and still cuts are all from the episodes this week. It means that they don't have many scenes filmed yet which is not a good sign really. I believe the full teaser is also late because of this. As long as the story is good, i will not be concerned of the ratings:D

I thought at first that her younger sister is her bff lol. Lji and her eonnie seems to get very well but all three have a good relationship as sisters.

Some thoughts on the 1st episode.

-i feel like they already have felt the attraction since yjh and lji met. Lji already lied to her long time bf when asked who she texted regarding the account number. I don't think she needs to lie as it is only about the money she owed the pharmacist if she sees him not as someone she is curious with.

-it also seems to me that her relationship with her current bf is an arranged one since her father is the principal and gi seok's father is the chairman of the foundation. The problem is the father does not like lji. And ofcourse he sees her family not a good fit to his son.

-i felt like the pacing of the story is fast, not that i am complaining but i hope the writer has a tightly knit story for whole of 32 episodes. We are only on episode 3 and 4 and lji already knows that yjh has a son out of wedlock.

I hope episode 2 is much better and i will watch episode 1 again later. Thank you netflix for the subtitles lol:D

11 hours ago, lu09 said:

I didn't watch the EP yet but from the teaser, did he say he is a father? Seems like that's the secret he is keeping. 

It seems like the boyfriend and him know each other and they are on the same basketball team. This is gonna be awkward for sure.

From the preview, she is already saying let's take a break. I hope she completely breaks up with her boyfriend before she starts to date him. 

Yes, he already told lji that he has a son. And lji also told him that he has a boyfriend that she intends to marry.

It will be awkward and also, lji might be the center of their competition once bf knows that his gf is falling with someone who has a son.

Yeah i agree. Lji should come clean before she starts something with yjh:D

I finally watched it with subs and I'm loving it. But I have to admit, (I almost dropped my phone when I saw who the mother is lol :joy:). 

@richelle You made a good point chingu. The pace of the drama is too fast that I'm worried. Hopefully they have enough material to cover until the end. 

I love the sisters' relationship. They have each other's backs which is good cuz the parents are gonna be so pissed off when they find out what their daughters are up to lol. First daughter wants to get divorce, second daughter is about to break up with her arranged boyfriend and will date a single father while the third daughter is in Korea when she was supposed to be abroad. Not to mention, according to her, she got charged for stalking in Paris lol:sweat_smile:. Let the trouble and screaming begin:thumbsup::mrgreen:.

I felt bad when YJH was like "I have a son" like it's something he feels guilty about. However LJI surprised me with her "So what attitude". I'm glad she didn't judge him just like what his friends are doing now. From the preview, they are broadcasting his family situation to the current boyfriend which as friends, shame on you:crazy:. He needs someone to tell him not to be ashamed of himself and that it's ok to be a single father. 

LJI is a strong woman and I like her. She knows what she wants in marriage and is taking it seriously. I guess, she is gonna break it off completely before she dates YJH. 

The OST, I love it. It fits the mood. Hopefully they release it:love:

Really liked the first episode of the show and the music is kind of nice... It is kind of slow but that's how real life is LOL... great show to watch if watching heavy crazy dramas like Voice 3:lol:

I love the vibe. I love the songs. I love JHI and HJM's chemistry! The storyline feels a little bit fast but I'm not complaining y'all!! The fact that JH and JI being honest to each other is so relieving. Based on the preview, JI asked for a break and then goes out with JH so she's not having an affair yeay. I kinda feel bad for her boyfriend but truthfully, he sucks. Hahaha. I'm having such high hopes for this drama! (I love watching drama about a little family ><)

Jung Hae In Can’t Take His Eyes Off Of Han Ji Min In “One Spring Night”

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81fa11d028313997d0974e5e8d3d2918e9318007e43b58b0d97bd54deb8e65970a5136e802a13cb1f93cf87c55f0ea0fd0f29bb381cbf92d86a8e2db9b00f2a46eec6a5b1477650cd41bf121f28fd55bbb96ce6e01d985

MBC’s new drama “One Spring Night” has released new stills of Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In!

“One String Night” is a drama about the romance between two ordinary people. It tells the story of librarian Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who values the life she wants, and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) who is warm and sweet but has a fiercely competitive side.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81fa11d028313997d0974e5e8d3d2918e9318007e43b58b0d97bd54deb8e65970a5136e802a13cb1f93cf87c58a2e85c80fd9aba81cbdfbece021980dfc39b18256157e0717ef7eba8b587769b60da8c17370580fa2937

In the first two episodes, Yoo Ji Ho and Lee Jung In met as a pharmacist and a customer who forgot her wallet. Due to this somewhat ridiculous situation, they left an unexpected impression on one another. Since then, they were able to meet by chance at the gym, and viewers were excited to see the moment when Yoo Ji Ho and Lee Jung In were unable to take their eyes off each other.

In the released stills, Lee Jung In and Yoo Ji Ho meet again at a basketball game after party. Lee Jung In sits next to her boyfriend Kwon Ki Suk (played by Kim Jun Han), and as Yoo Ji Ho watches them, his expressions holds signs of a bittersweet smile.

After noticing each other at the gathering, Lee Jung In and Yoo Ji Ho’s awkward gestures and careful stares are expected to raise excitement and tension in viewers.

“One Spring Night” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9 p.m. KST.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81fa11d028313997d0974e5e8d3d2918e9318007e43b58b0d97bd54deb8e65970a5136e802a13cb1f93cf87c59a0bf0e80f3c0e181cb1b72e40ed6a85fc14d09bc5e54ba9d9f8a7a7ee86f46295d4ad92754bc09bd50ae

I must say what an excellent start. Everything is just right, the shooting, the music, the pace, the acting. Han Ji Min is just simply superb, hope that they can maintain the story line as realistic as it is now.

@lu09i am sure chinggu that jeong in's mother is the opposite of the role she acted in SITR. Actually i hated her there lol. But i have watched her in other dramas and she can be the real opposite. I think jeong in's father is the one who will be hated here lol

LJI is a strong woman and very opinionated as we can see her. She really is standing up to her father. She wants a different marriage as she already have seen what happened to her older sister.

@tok-soompiThat scene to call the cops is embarrasing and quite funny lol. Ji min has these facial expressions that i really love. Looking forward to episode 2:D

Off to watching episode 1 again before checking episode 2. I hope my livestream works this time.

I like the first episode. I am surprise at how the two leads are so honest about their relationship status so early on. This is a good sign.  So far Ji Min's character is a strong independent woman. I am glad she told her dad to back off about marriage. Hopefully her character remains the same. Gi Seok is a good boyfriend so far for defending his gf in front of his dad but I don't see much love and spark in their interactions. He just said "she's a good girl." Not quite sure how to think about him yet

I'm curious about how the role of the second male lead will play out.  When Kim Joon Han played second male lead last year in the drama Time, he was

Spoiler

the most despicable, hateful, conniving, evil, rotten, and unredeemable person ever.  I still feel angry just looking at the actor because he was so good at being bad in that role, and I can't imagine him playing a character who has a decent bone in his body.  

I am hoping that there will be a lot of dimensions to the role but I have to admit that my immediate reaction to him was worry.

53 minutes ago, thistle said:

I'm curious about how the role of the second male lead will play out.  When Kim Joon Han played second male lead last year in the drama Time, he was

Hide contents

the most despicable, hateful, conniving, evil, rotten, and unredeemable person ever.  I still feel angry just looking at the actor because he was so good at being bad in that role, and I can't imagine him playing a character who has a decent bone in his body.  

I am hoping that there will be a lot of dimensions to the role but I have to admit that my immediate reaction to him was worry.

My reaction to him and LJI is that they have been together too long and forgotten why they are together in the first place.  Should be quite relatable to many people...  Either you still love the person and also confortable with them or you actually do not love the person but have been too comfortable to even consider otherwise. 

I think both of them are latter.  Like @Kooslee said... no spark.  Sometimes you maybe with someone because he or she is good and you thought why not (extract from Familiar wife.. :D)

To said that this couple does have similarity... they have power struggle dad.

I guess Gi Seok is still a nice person.... just not the right person in his current relationship.

Ooo btw i like about the conversation between them about marriage.  Haha!  It is sometimes so real for some people... just no big proposal but more of discussions.  

Omma lol. LJI will be an instant mother if in case. Story is getting exciting, can't wait for next week. I need the subtitles first. I can't understand much lol. Yjh is very attentive to lji, which sets him apart from the bf. Can a man and a woman be just friends, it's hard. Waiting for a week is just a pain. First 2 episodes is good:)

6 minutes ago, richelle said:

Omma lol. LJI will be an instant mother if in case. Story is getting exciting, can't wait for next week. I need the subtitles first lol

What happened??? 

Archived