[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

They're about to kiss but a bell rings.

Ryan thinks it's SiAn... but it's actually Sindy. DM runs and changes her clothes to Ryan's clothes.

Sindy: "Why are you always staying at a man's house? Making people misunderstand" HAHAHAH

Sindy comes to tell Ryan about his mom who's against SiAn, asking him if he can win against her.

Flashback to the scene where Director finds out about Sindy. She even knows Sindy is stalker fan...so angry about it.

And becomes against having idol to have any relationship with Cheum Gallery. 

Ryan assures her that her mum has nothing to with gallery, but Sindy reveals that her mum is involved in TK Group which "owns" Cheum Gellery. Sindy unexpectedly asks Ryan to lend her money to pay for her taxi HAHAHAHHAHA. DM scolds her and asks her to just go home, instead of borrowing money to stay at jjimjilbang. DM insists to bring Sindy with her... not to her apartment, but to her house.

She tells her not to mention idols in her house. Sindy, "is it a trend to have a mom that's against fangirling?" HAHHAHA.

DM's mom notices DM's clothes. SHe tells her "boyfriend outfit is a trend."

SIndy is about to tell DM mom that DM is dating Ryan, but DM stops her haha.

Mum asks her to call EG, which she did reluctantly. 

She told him about Sindy very briefly. But EG asks her to meet him at the park. 

/ads/

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

DM brings Sindy to her mother's house. I think Sindy has nowhere to go or refuses to go home. Sindy eats at the house and gets a change of clothes, probably DM's clothes for the night. Now intermission.

DM and EG sit at the swing. And EG repeats that he likes her. (portion missing as my kids were fighting).

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

DM and Sindy go to DM's house. DM still in Ryan's clothes :w00t:  her mom looks at her. Sindy wanted to tell her mom about DM in Ryan's apartment i think but DM cuts her. DM mom tells DM about EG. DM calls EG. 

DM gives Siindy her clothes and asks her to change. SIndy stays at DM house for a night maybe

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Even DM wants to jump for Ryan, if me I dont think that I can even breathe with the slow burn seduction, let alone survive.

their bickering is cute it didnt even last for 10 seconds.

I thought that they will have fee rounds and rounds before reconcile.

But DM is ma GURL. 

She end it with a kiss when she said no touching. 

RAWR.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

19. DM is acting awkwardly while calling EG for help? Cindy gets another change of clothes. The writers have made DM's character really sweet and helpful...it makes me so happy.

20. She sees EG on their playground and that scene with EG happens. She's trying to keep things normal but EG is really persistent.

21. My girl comes clear that she likes the director, and he's still speaking and making things difficult for her. It is kinda making me mad ugh

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

DM took Cindy to her parents house. I love that DM is so freely wearing Ryan's clothes around her parents. Think Cindy is jealous of the bond DM has with her parents. I guess Cindy is gonna stay at DM's parents house for a while ?? Not sure....

DM went outside to meet EG per preview where he really confesses tho he knows he has no chance now.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

And Ryan remains to be the perfect boyfriend! He gets jealous but is never possessive. He's straightforward with his apologies, doesn't let pride get in the way of what's important, and very understanding. I love how he handled the situation by keeping cool and pointing out that her being the fansite master was something that DM was keeping a secret and that she could have also told him about her identity once they were in a relationship. It was a dilemma for the both of them. She didn't want it known so when they were just colleagues it was definitely right that he respect that and not make her uncomfortable with his knowledge, once they were in a relationship it would be very tricky for both of them to confess (his knowledge, her identity). Nicely done for this show. I love how he said it didn't make him dislike her.

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

EG is waiting for DM at the swing at the park. DM comes and perhaps she asks him to get inside. but EG doesn't want. DM sits on the swing. they talk. EG says that he thinks of DM as a woman, not a family. he confess again. ugh... DM is speechless. then she says that she likes Ryan. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Protective Jealous Boyfriend Activates!

Hide contents

If I am Si An I propabably think something hawt is on the FIRE. 

Burn baby Burn.

Real life advise : GET YOURSELF A RYAN GOLD.

Sorry and thank you to the mods for editing my post. It is kinda hard to post using the tabs as if this machine dont want to obey me.

Edited by thechaosinourstar
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Sindy can't sleep and comes out to the living room and talks to DM's mother. I think Sindy says that DM is pretty and DM's mother asks her if she thinks so. DM's mother says when she can't sleep, she knits and informs Sindy that when DM was small, all her clothes were knitted by her, although these knitted wear are not as fashionable as the store clothes. Sindy says the piece that DM's mum is knitting is nice and DM's mum sounds happy to hear that. 

DM can't sleep at night, thinking about the confession by EG. She gets a call from RG. RG says she doesn't sound OK, and DM is surprised that he caught on. She admits that it is because EG confessed to her. He asks her if she is trying to make him jealous (?). He tries to console her and tells her that he knows she won't get swayed by the confession as she treats EG as family, but it doesn't mean that he (RG) won't get jealous. 

RG asks if Sindy is causing any trouble at DM's house and says there are two fangirls staying there. DM explains to RG why she has kept her fangirling a secret - it's because her mother doesn't like fangirling. 

It's the next scene, DM's best friend is sleeping in the cafe, looking really sad and pitiful. The husband comes to explain to her why he had to do it. I think it's so that he can do variety shows, just like what she wanted. So she asks him if he did fangirls a disservice because of her. She tells him off and says that if he has made a mistake, he should own up and not put the blame on her. So, despite the husband's explanation, she cannot come to terms with what the husband did and leaves the cafe and the hubby behind (but another post later explains that she goes home for the sake of the son).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

EG leaves first and said goodnight while stroking DM head. 

back to DM house, her mom is making a knitted shirt/sweater for Sindy too? Lol.. she tries to check weather it suits Sindy or not.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1