[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Thank you so much to all recappers. Overall, this episode has become one of my favorite episode of HPL. I will rant more once we have subs, but I love the scene when RG told DM that he is Latte. They fight while laughing. It look so genuine and not like acting. They look just like a real couple. Kudos to PMY and KJW for giving such a realistic performance.. :wub::wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

@SC2019 haha yea- i always excited and curious, please pardon me hahaha

@valzki Just like @tinymel said, I think that's Ryan's real name aka his birth name too. But I don't know if my guess is right with the spelling haha. Let's wait for the subs? :)

That's right, tinymel! Deokmi is such a good girlfriend ever. She's so understanding and so warm. I love her character. Ryan & Deokmi seriously complement each other. <3

@japchaebap right? I think both of them maybe a childhood friend? I don't know. But, seems like Deokmi got to know something in tomorrow's episode. :)

P. S: guys, the name is just from my guess based on rough listening. Please forgive me if I'm wrong when the subs out later on. Haha. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you to all recappers :heart: The make up session was too short! Sindy should’ve came the next day! :joy:

The ending scene really broke my heart watching him breaking his wall in front of her. Glad the writer make Deok Mi not senseless gf and know each other well. :bawling: 

Based from the preview, I think the woman that praying in the curch might be Lee Seol/ Ryan’s mom. So his Korean name will be Heo Yoon Jae? For me he will always be Ryan Gold. Uri Geum Sa Ja~~

Can’t wait for tomorrow ep!!

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Episode 12 preview. I wonder what made DM sort of stagger back at 00:21 as if she learned something shocking.

exactly what I was thinking is it when she learned who he is....he may be her childhood friend Heo Youngjae.  She didn’t say Heo Younjae-shi  

@rryyuu yes we will find out tomorrow....can it be tomorrow already lol ok not really since work has tons for me to get done by tomorrow but will have a real sweet treat after via HPL and spazzing on here to look forward to!  

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

WOW! Page 138! I only looked away in 133! I had to go back to teaching, on a break now! Thanks guys, I really appreciate you guys! This is the craziest I have been about a Kdrama lol!

Actually my part-time tutor is one hour same time as HPL airtime here in my place and when I open this thread after work.... wow! So many recaps and the pages is like running! Kudos everyone!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, yanginggrid said:

Is it me or PMY's voice in couch scene sounds different? I mean my bf pointed my voice change just like PMY when i talk something to him and we are alone, or am i crazy?

I did think something was different about her voice. And something about Deokmi's aura in general (and it's not just the hair, haha). :D

8 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Thanks to Sindy for ringing the bell and saving our heart and soul today.. otherwise tomorrow we unable to watch Ep 12 :sweatingbullets:

KJW might not be playing Mo Tae Gu anymore but he's still slaying people left and right...with his sexiness. It's lethal I tell you! :w00t:

6 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

Ep 12 Text Preview:

"I'll continue keeping you company today. Like this"

Deokmi can't let Ryan leave after seeing him cry.

They spend the night together in Deokmi's room...!

Yes, this is what I'm here for,  let's go! (I'm talking about cuddles of course. Just cuddles.) <_<

• Like 5
  • LOL 14