[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ahaha Ryan plays so dirty! Unbuttoning his shirt in front of Deokmi while she's trying to say something...Ryan please do that in front of me too! :lol: I must say, Ryan is always gorgeous but he's a whole lot more gorgeous when he's staring at Deokmi and not at a Lee Sol painting. Too much of painting-staring in this one. <_< I love that Deokmi is so affectionate with Ryan in this episode. More of that please! (Oh, and @fangirldeokjil94, this was the scene you saw! :D)

Ryan trying to tempt her because she said the fan code is that you have to be happy with just seeing someone from afar. No touching hahaha. She gave up that rule after he took off the watch. I love how she knew exactly what he was doing and was a bit sulky.

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you everyone who've been live recaps today's episode. You guys are the best! Today's episode are so good- i love how our OTP handling their relationship so matured and well-mannered. Aaaaa gotta wait for the subs! I can't wait to watchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

P.S: I heard in the preview, Deokmi said 'Anneyong, Heo Youngjae?' (correct me if I'm wrong, this is just an assumption based on my listening hehe) to Ryan? Did she finally know who is Ryan's real identity? :tears: AAAAAAA be ready guys! :')) 

• Like 18
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, summersunshine19 said:

Ahahaha actually he was displeased because he thought her fanart was just things like caricatures (simple stuff) not full blown artworks that show how passionate and affectionate she is towards Shi An.

By the way, when DM's mom first found out they were dating she tried to say that she was the fangirl but because her husband hated it she kept it in DM's house hahahaha how funny. I love DM and her mom's relationship. I wonder how you end up with such a loving relationship even as an adult... I've never had that with my mom... we're more a ball of awkwardness...

yeah... I heard that too when her mom explained that she was a fangirl not her daughter... wakakakakkkkaaaa

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

thank you for all recappers with pics and videos. you guys are amazing  :wub: :heart:  i think i need to learn how to capture those scenes in a fast way then post them here :joy: Daebak chingus!! 

i'll be right back here to read all the lovely thoughts after taking care of my kids for a while. haha.. need to bring them to sleep for school tomorrow. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all !! it was another warm light romantic and beautiful episode!!

They so real there is no stupid fights no any sillies drama everything is so realistic ! I loved 

She sees his pain and just be next to him to help him cry his pain!

And he protected her and accept her like fangirl, but with lion she wouldn't have time for fangirling I think 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

Thank you everyone who've been live recaps today's episode. You guys are the best! Today's episode are so good- i love how our OTP handling their relationship so matured and well-mannered. Aaaaa gotta wait for the subs! I can't wait to watchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

P.S: I heard in the preview, Deokmi said 'Anneyong, Heo Youngjae?' (correct me if I'm wrong, this is just an assumption based on my listening hehe) to Ryan? Did she finally know who is Ryan's real identity? :tears: AAAAAAA be ready guys! :')) 

Hi hi, I thought so too. But didn't wanna say, in case I got it wrong. :relaxed:

@Ondine - I also thought of fangirldeokjil94 and said to myself this must be the scene she saw. LOL

• Like 11
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

i heard it too but not really clear. what does it mean by the way? :huh:

i think today's eps is the best one :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rryyuu said:

YUP

Heard that too. I think that they went to the orphanage he lived in before being adopted! Urhg... love that she went with him as the supportive girlfriend.

2 minutes ago, valzki said:

i heard it too but not really clear. what does it mean by the way? :huh:

I think it is Ryan's original Korean name before he was adopted. He is getting to reclaim his past as we get closer to the reunion between Ryan and Lee Sol/his mum. Def going to be tears! 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Omo omo....Extra fangirling vicariously through @fangirldeokjil94 (‘s story of being there at the shooting of last scene) while watching the last scene.....and STS for hours...days...forever!!  Mucho Gracias domo komawo :)  to our recappers and all the quick fingers, fast gifs, clips/links, CSIs on here, and even those in SK able to make it to the set/sights and seeing all our HPL in real life!!  Saraghae to y’all chingus on here fangirling over RG-DM loveliness! :wub::wub::blush:  

yes @rryyuu and everyone else I heard it too...DM seems familiar and her reaction watching RG as if remembering an old childhood friend...lol or am I reading too much into preview when I do not speak/understand Korean.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

The last scene tho... without knowing.. i cried with him.. :dissapointed_relieved::bawling:. It must have been really hard for him to withstand the heartache he felt.. abandoned by his own mother when he needed her the most at such a young age.  Imagine the hurt & disappointments he felt:bawling:

DM is so wonderful tho. She really something that girl. She just know it right away that something was not quite right with RG.. She put her whole heart in that hug hoping that it will  somehow offer some sort of comfort to RG. 

Both KJW & PMY did a really good job times infinity in this scene.. 

i’ll come back & spazz with you all later bout the cute scene at the very beginning of episode 11. But, for now, i had to find comfort myself. Very sad for RG..:bawling:

• Like 17

My favourite part of today's episode is when Ryan told her mum that they are dating, (when DM clearly wasn't ready to announce) and readily accepts her fangirling. That's just so MANLY! I don't knoe why, but such a chivalrous move just tears me up a lil, especially how he really goes all out to be accepted by DM's mum. (I completely cannot understand what was going on and was just guessing from the scene) 

And to all chingus who have been unproductive and STS-ing all the time, I'm with you. I've been abandoning work, browsing forums, stalking KJW and then even started watching Guest (just to see those killer cheekbones, God knows how much I avoid horror movies) 

Where can I find a Ryan Gold?? !! :wub:

Now I shall refresh this thread till the subs are out, sighhhh! Thank you chingus for recapping, really helps a lot!! Saranghae! :kiss_wink:

• Like 19
  • LOL 3

Thank you thank you thank you for posting the clips and recap....I’ll have sweeeeet dreams tonigh:wub:

Ryan gold is an incredible lead character...beautifully written...so far no inexplicable stupidity.....

sensitive...honest....

and the seduction scene is hilarious 

love that DM was such a comfort and also in tune to his needs....

eeee

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Ugh guys/gals, I'm not used to watching a couple being this swoon-worthy. Is this drama an introductory class to perfect dating? LOL. I'm on cloud nine every moment they're looking at each other with so much fondness *melts*.:love:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7