[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

40 minutes ago, toninha said:

For me the actor who stole the show was SYR she made SS shine even though the writer didn't give the character justice. Arthur was okay when he had a good actor to work with but in the scenes from the wasteland emotionally the actor was weak, he is still young and as a lot to grow as an actor. 

I'm going to watch season 2 but from what I see from the BTS it looks promising so I can't wait to see it.

Yes SYR shines in EN. Love her acting. 

Enjoy seeing bts. Looks like we are getting way more action scenes yay! Want to see more bts with SS as well as with our leads. Still waiting to see how much chemistry Dylan/SYR have. In the photos they look good. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, angelangie said:

Guys dont argue among yourself ....i know we cannot avoid comparison on all level....it will be 

From look

From skills

From move

From expressions

From chemistry

and the list will go on......however i can only say, Chen FeiYu make his marks and so will Dylan.....

i'm not a fan of either to be honest and my love for Song YiRen will be the ultimate reason i'm here.....

we are in S2 thread.....maybe those who want to talk about Chen FeiYu can proceed to S1 and talk it out there :)

this is to be fair to Dylan too.....let him make his mark first the guy deserve a chance after all :) 

After reading this thread, I will only say that DW, will be the perfect NQ. He is an actor who wants to be that (a great actor), not an idol. He is a very young boy with a lot of charisma and with a discipline in extra-ordinary work. I assure you that it will win your heart. I follow him from SuperIdol.

TBH, I think one of the reason why many who shipped CFY (NQ) and SYR (SS) or fans of the novel, are not accepting Dylan as NQ because of what some of his fans are saying, like said above "only watches EN because of Dylan" and the "his popularity contribute to the success of the drama"

Sorry but those sayings are making Dylan look bad and that is why many aren't giving him a chance. Ever Night was already popular to begin with, even from just the novel.   

Some people at first don't like that CFY got the role easy because he is a newbie. Most though it had to be because of his connection but damn did he proved those people wrong. Here, Dylan's fans are saying it's because only of him and his popularity, while seemly like they are dissing the rest of the casts, tho making every one looks like they don't matter to the story. His fans need to stop saying that and just support the drama. Any actors/actresses who get it big the first time or come into the picture with a big background will sometimes have a harder time being accepted.

Honestly, I don't even know CFY before this but he is a good actor. I have not seen Dylan acted before but judging from his fights scene, he seems like he is trying very hard and I appreciated that. I wanted Dylan to work hard to be his own NQ and not based on his popularity. For me, an actor can be all handsome and pretty boy, but if he failed in the acting dept, then it's a big no.

At this point it seem like we all are pointing the bads in each other bias to make us feel better, so let's just stop. If CFY is not a good actor, he wouldn't have chemistry with SYR nor was EN a successed. If Dylan wasn't a good actor, MG wouldn't be as popular as it is. Everyone have their own goods and bads. I'm sure the actors are already going thru so much and we don't need to add fans war to their list too. 

Please let's just let Dylan do his best and work to become a different/great NQ by himself so that others that doesn't know him can appreciate him in a new light. Let's stop all of this nonsense and support the drama. Everyone is working hard, as you all can see BTS. 

Lastly, I have to agreed that Song YiRen is the true star of the show. She was the hidden gem and her character is more complex than anyone else in the drama. First, when watching EN, CFY is like Frodo, the star of the show and everything is about him. But then as the journey continue, you see his sidekick Sam, who is just the most sweetest little hobbit. So loyal and dedicated to Frodo, just like SS to NQ. That's when you want a Sam or Sang Sang by your side. 

I've become such a big fan of this tiny girl and wanted Ever Night 2 to be a success. 

Although I may be a NingSang (CFY & SYR) shipper, I am excited to see Dylan and her together. Ever Night 2 fighting!!!

5 hours ago, pangia said:

TBH, I think one of the reason why many who shipped CFY (NQ) and SYR (SS) or fans of the novel, are not accepting Dylan as NQ because of what some of his fans are saying, like said above "only watches EN because of Dylan" and the "his popularity contribute to the success of the drama"

Sorry but those sayings are making Dylan look bad and that is why many aren't giving him a chance. Ever Night was already popular to begin with, even from just the novel.   

Some people at first don't like that CFY got the role easy because he is a newbie. Most though it had to be because of his connection but damn did he proved those people wrong. Here, Dylan's fans are saying it's because only of him and his popularity, while seemly like they are dissing the rest of the casts, tho making every one looks like they don't matter to the story. His fans need to stop saying that and just support the drama. Any actors/actresses who get it big the first time or come into the picture with a big background will sometimes have a harder time being accepted.

Honestly, I don't even know CFY before this but he is a good actor. I have not seen Dylan acted before but judging from his fights scene, he seems like he is trying very hard and I appreciated that. I wanted Dylan to work hard to be his own NQ and not based on his popularity. For me, an actor can be all handsome and pretty boy, but if he failed in the acting dept, then it's a big no.

At this point it seem like we all are pointing the bads in each other bias to make us feel better, so let's just stop. If CFY is not a good actor, he wouldn't have chemistry with SYR nor was EN a successed. If Dylan wasn't a good actor, MG wouldn't be as popular as it is. Everyone have their own goods and bads. I'm sure the actors are already going thru so much and we don't need to add fans war to their list too. 

Please let's just let Dylan do his best and work to become a different/great NQ by himself so that others that doesn't know him can appreciate him in a new light. Let's stop all of this nonsense and support the drama. Everyone is working hard, as you all can see BTS. 

Lastly, I have to agreed that Song YiRen is the true star of the show. She was the hidden gem and her character is more complex than anyone else in the drama. First, when watching EN, CFY is like Frodo, the star of the show and everything is about him. But then as the journey continue, you see his sidekick Sam, who is just the most sweetest little hobbit. So loyal and dedicated to Frodo, just like SS to NQ. That's when you want a Sam or Sang Sang by your side. 

I've become such a big fan of this tiny girl and wanted Ever Night 2 to be a success. 

Although I may be a NingSang (CFY & SYR) shipper, I am excited to see Dylan and her together. Ever Night 2 fighting!!!

Some of CFY fans were against Dylan from the moment he was confirmed as the new NQ because they are upset CFY won't be returning. That is not Dylan's fault.

Yes many of Dylan's fans are watching just for him because they are his fans nothing wrong with that. We each support the actors we like. 

I have made comments saying that Ever Night has been a success from the beginning and that now Dylan is also contributing to its success by bringing in his fans as viewers. I just want to clarify that I did not say EN was not a success before Dylan. I can only speak for myself though. 

I talk to many Dylan fans and I know they are excited about watching him in Ever Night. However, I have not read comments regarding them saying that the rest of the cast and crew don't matter. I will say there are crazy fans out there in any fandom and some will say dumb things. It is sad they do that but we cannot control that. 

Now there are CFY fans who are constantly picking at Dylan for his height and other things. They are also saying season 2 will be low in ratings and will not be better than s1 etc. 

It is really ridiculous that Dylan and CFY have to look bad for things they are not even doing themselves. They shouldn't be held accountable for what their fans say or do. 

I have asked the Dylan fans I know to ignore the hate comments made by CFY fans. We should not have to behave the same childish way and hate on CFY. Regardless of any comments made nothing will change the fact that Dylan is now NQ. 

CFY created his own NQ and he will be loved for it. Now it's Dylan's turn to create his own NQ and I look forward to seeing him in action. Both actors are good and as they continue gaining experience they will become even better actors in the future. 

I agree with you @pangia  we should just enjoy watching this awesome drama. 

SYR is just stealing everyone's heart. For s2 I hope to see her shine once again and with much more screentime this time around. 

Well it's a fact that I'm watching this only because of Dylan Wang. What is wrong in that?!?! I don't understand. I didn't know heads or tails about this show before, and it's just not my type of drama. Definitely if not for Dylan Wang being casted as NQ i wouldn't have bothered to check it out. Though S1 was quite popular, it might just not be the type of genre some people would have tried before, but are now willing to watch it because of Dylan, is it not cool?!? Why would you guys think we are putting down this story and the original cast when we didn't even know anything about them in the first place?!?

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Well it's a fact that I'm watching this only because of Dylan Wang. What is wrong in that?!?! I don't understand. I didn't know heads or tails about this show before, and it's just not my type of drama. Definitely if not for Dylan Wang being casted as NQ i wouldn't have bothered to check it out. Though S1 was quite popular, it might just not be the type of genre some people would have tried before, but are now willing to watch it because of Dylan, is it not cool?!? Why would you guys think we are putting down this story and the original cast when we didn't even know anything about them in the first place?!?

Agreed. As I have said earlier, I am not familiar with Asian dramas so knowing that Dylan will be NQ, I familiarized myself with EN universe. So it is indeed a fact and not a statement made to disregard the success of EN1. EN1 is already EN1. But at some point, we have to admit that Dylan's presence will bring in new fans to this already successful drama; thus, a positive contribution. Again, not to disregard previous successes. 

Anyway, we can all agree to disagree. Let us move forward and try to avoid any comparisons in this thread even before the show airs. For now, let Dylan fans (like me) enjoy the moment for the sole reason that Dylan got this momentous role. To be honest, it is hard to post and interact when you see comparisons and how EN2 may not live up to the success of EN1. But I am positive! Let us just all pray for the success of the second season!! 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Your point of why you wanted to watch EN in the first place is your own and I'm not saying its wrong but blurting it out like that will cause people to pick on your idol. So yes, why you wanted to follow a drama based on your idol is none of my business but when you keep announcing "the why", you're gonna get some backlash for it sweetie.

I think to keep it peaceful, we shouldn't be bringing up the reason why we're watching EN. Since its a sensitive topic, because Dylan was the replacement, and some of  CFY's fans aren't happy about that. 

Like I already said above, every single casts memebers is important to the story and I know we all have this one particular person we are watching for but please just be respectful and support the drama moving forward. 

I'm not saying anything else. Watch EN for whatever reasons but please support the drama. Thanks everyone. 

2 hours ago, n3bula said:

Some of CFY fans were against Dylan from the moment he was confirmed as the new NQ because they are upset CFY won't be returning. That is not Dylan's fault.

Yes many of Dylan's fans are watching just for him because they are his fans nothing wrong with that. We each support the actors we like. 

I have made comments saying that Ever Night has been a success from the beginning and that now Dylan is also contributing to its success by bringing in his fans as viewers. I just want to clarify that I did not say EN was not a success before Dylan. I can only speak for myself though. 

I talk to many Dylan fans and I know they are excited about watching him in Ever Night. However, I have not read comments regarding them saying that the rest of the cast and crew don't matter. I will say there are crazy fans out there in any fandom and some will say dumb things. It is sad they do that but we cannot control that. 

Now there are CFY fans who are constantly picking at Dylan for his height and other things. They are also saying season 2 will be low in ratings and will not be better than s1 etc. 

It is really ridiculous that Dylan and CFY have to look bad for things they are not even doing themselves. They shouldn't be held accountable for what their fans say or do. 

I have asked the Dylan fans I know to ignore the hate comments made by CFY fans. We should not have to behave the same childish way and hate on CFY. Regardless of any comments made nothing will change the fact that Dylan is now NQ. 

CFY created his own NQ and he will be loved for it. Now it's Dylan's turn to create his own NQ and I look forward to seeing him in action. Both actors are good and as they continue gaining experience they will become even better actors in the future. 

I agree with you @pangia  we should just enjoy watching this awesome drama. 

SYR is just stealing everyone's heart. For s2 I hope to see her shine once again and with much more screentime this time around. 

AGREED! SYR is just awesome and so adorable! I want my own little Sang Sang hahaha. Let's the bts and the drama. :blush:

I am getting even more excited seeing these NingSang scenes :love:

Dylan/SYR are looking awesome. The whole cast and crew are working hard. DyRen is going to need to be careful not to hurt themselves filming these scenes. I'm sure they will be well taken care of though. Some back massages will be nice after long work days. 

As I read the novel I imagined the scenes like this. Now actually seeing sneak peeks of these scenes makes me happier. So proud of DyRen :heart:. I'll picture them both as I read the novel. 

I don't know about you guys but I love seeing NQ carry SS in any ways. She is that precious to him. It's dangerous and yet they are so willing to try their hardest to bring us the best of EN.

Now...can we get a sneek peak at the love scene? I believed its only after this scene or a little further lol. Likely not :joy:

47 minutes ago, pangia said:

I don't know about you guys but I love seeing NQ carry SS in any ways. She is that precious to him. It's dangerous and yet they are so willing to hard their hardest to bring us the best of EN.

Now...can we get a sneek peak at the love scene? I believed its only after this scene or a little further lol. Likely not :joy:

I love NingSang and everything they do for each other. I want to be swept of my feet too lol. 

I'm glad we have Dylan/SYR who are so into their characters and doing their best to make us the viewers so happy. 

A sneak peek to the love scene is not likely they will save the best till it airs. Still they could show us a bit of hugging and perhaps a kiss. Why are they so greedy with NingSang goodness? :joy:

Well according to Dylan's schedule there is a fan support event on the set of EN2 on February 16th. I expect pictures or at least info about what the fans see. Looking forward to it. 

8 hours ago, pangia said:

Omg guys. This LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD. Just how I imagined when reading the novel. I do however worried about NQ/Dylan back hahaha

Oh wow! This is just like from the book except Sang Sang should be carrying the big black umbrella but I guess realistically that would be too difficult for the actors.  Looks like a very difficult scene to shoot.  Hope they stay safe and uninjured

10 hours ago, n3bula said:

I love NingSang and everything they do for each other. I want to be swept of my feet too lol. 

I'm glad we have Dylan/SYR who are so into their characters and doing their best to make us the viewers so happy. 

A sneak peek to the love scene is not likely they will save the best till it airs. Still they could show us a bit of hugging and perhaps a kiss. Why are they so greedy with NingSang goodness? :joy:

Well according to Dylan's schedule there is a fan support event on the set of EN2 on February 16th. I expect pictures or at least info about what the fans see. Looking forward to it. 

Tell me about it. They release more on that Momo girl and NQ than him and SS. Whoever release that fighting scene with her on his back, I just wanna kiss them. 

I know, me and my wishful thinking...lol but right some hands touching is totally fine with me too. 

Oh and do hope that those fans show some really good bts of all the cast too but mostly on the leads

Archived