[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

Lynne

3 hours ago, raziela said:

Oh wow! This is just like from the book except Sang Sang should be carrying the big black umbrella but I guess realistically that would be too difficult for the actors.  Looks like a very difficult scene to shoot.  Hope they stay safe and uninjured

I think she is holding it. If you look closing, she is holding it across his chest. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, pangia said:

I think she is holding it. If you look closing, she is holding it across his chest. 

If this is the temple scene, n the web novel she is holding the big black umbrella up and open to protect from the Light but I totally understand why they would change it for filming.  The logistics of filming a fight scene whilst carrying that huge umbrella would be far too difficult

44 minutes ago, jswrpt said:

What is this link about?  Coz i am not able to access it.  Is it the same message of fan event of EN2shooting set posted above? Thanks

9 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMG SYR is looking so cute in 2 tile-ponytails.:kiss_wink: next to Dylan

I think these scenes are lanke temple fight scenes.

Agree, comrade. She is so cute and I think her face looks more mature as well:D maybe the effect of the make up.

I cant wait for the hot scenes, especially after they get married:joy:opppsss... huahuahua:joy::joy:

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

Dont tell me you will be attending on the fan meeting. Dont make me jealous, comrade!:bawling:

No, I am not going.  And I think there will be crazy fans out there.  I don't like crowded places also.  I like to enjoy them from 100 meters away without disturbing them. :grin:

I think they are first shooting all the fighting scenes.  We are getting so many of them :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

No, I am not going.  And I think there will be crazy fans out there.  I don't like crowded places also.  I like to enjoy them from 100 meters away without disturbing them. :grin:

Yeah, agree. Better stay away from that place to prevent being stepped on by those fans:joy:

Or maybe, you can bring Binoculars and  then eyeing our SS from far away:joy:

When I saw mss in the video... Suddenly I felt my hair on my back was standing up:joy:

Btw, I have just realised that I went to the wrong forum:D

Archived