Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wowwww my pineapple..... Hehehe thanks @angelangie for creating this thread. I'm so going to watch this drama. The bts video of him fighting looks epic. Can't wait for this drama. 

Can we just stop, please?!? It feels like we have two fandoms fighting against each other and the drama hasn't even aired yet. Comparisons are useless, really because CFY is not going to come back and

I'm into the 4th episode of EN2, but I'm still not feeling the "magic" of EN1. I don't know what was the budget for both seasons but EN1 does have a more luxurious feel to it. More cinematic. In EN2,

34 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

well....he does get possessive when it involved SangSang....

 

as to NingQue SangSang belong only to him....however he is also interested in others girls.... :/ 

True. Please tell me after SS returns he doesn't keep showing interest in other girls. 

 

I had no problem getting mad at CFY's NQ lol but now it's my Didi's NQ. I don't want to be mad at him lol. Still honestly I'll be mad at any NQ who flirts with any other girl than our SS <_<:lol:

 

Sorry NQ but SS wins over you 

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie @n3bula

 

I swear if they change the script to NQ going back to a certain someone, I will murder someone, specifically NQ and then that certain someone lol. 

 

It's really not fair that SS belong to NQ only but NQ can belong to multiple girls :unamused:

 

I swear sometimes I just wanted to see SS cheat on him for the heck if it haha. Yes SS won, Shao Ye. 

 

We need Prince Long Qing and Prince Hun Yuan to step up their games. :joy: but I'm pretty sure they will die by NQ's hands either way. 

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

dunno....i cant tell u much....as i dont know how the script going to change.....

 

i will be angry no matter who is NQ....if they go back on their words 

I know. Who knows what the aunties are thinking? Only them .

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pangia said:

@angelangie @n3bula

 

I swear if they change the script to NQ going back to a certain someone, I will murder someone, specifically NQ and then that certain someone lol. 

 

It's really not fair that SS belong to NQ only but NQ can belong to multiple girls :unamused:

 

I swear sometimes I just wanted to see SS cheat on him for the heck if it haha. Yes SS won, Shao Ye. 

 

We need Prince Long Qing and Prince Hun Yuan to step up their games. :joy: but I'm pretty sure they will die by NQ's hands either way. 

I think a lot of us will be mad.

 

You're not the only one who wants another love interest for SS when NQ makes us mad :lol:

 

I'd say another love interest cause those two are too blah for our SS. Oh 2nd brother where are you? Lol. Too bad it can't be him or NQ would hate him for it. Still Jun Mo a d SS do have chemistry. So yeah maybe LQ since he is the main enemy

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

i heard that they will have a loveline in between YHY and NQ in S2 lols....so far i have yet to see any pictures surfaces for YHY except the announcement that she will be in it.....

@angelangie @pangia Yeah I'm not surprised to hear it. It was hinted in S1. You guys know how I dislike YHY in novel as well but in drama I will dislike her even more if they go that route. 

 

I'm okay with her having a thing for him as long as he doesn't like her back. 

 

Both MSS and YHY can like or love him as long as he doesn't love them back.

 

I thought they were listening to what fans want. They know very well how NingSang fans feel about others coming in between them. I just hope they focus on what's important and not one side loves. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

YHY in the novel is one of those characters that you hate, almost to the point you wish NQ should just kill her already. The drama made her look cool maybe because the actress did a good job and also the writer changed the script lol but I will be really upset if there is a loveline between her and NQ.:crazy:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh, I don't care for YHY in the drama and super not in the novel. She can take herself and MSS out the exist door for all I care. 

 

Just don't come between the OTP and I'll be on good term with you lol. 

 

But @n3bula if they are making NQ having a thing for her its super stupid. Like really? Writer you made NQ so in love to the point where the word "love" has no more meaning of NQ's feeling toward SS, because what he is feeling is beyond that, so please don't make this feeling seem like crap. Stop making it seems like he is cheating on her yet at the sametime saying, you're my life..blah blah blah. 

 

Like the director said, they are listening to the viewers so please be smart and dont add stupid things in for more unnecessary drama. SS is such a pure soul to be put to this kind of love trial and esp coming from someone who said she is his world and life. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toninha said:

YHY in the novel is one of those characters that you hate, almost to the point you wish NQ should just kill her already. The drama made her look cool maybe because the actress did a good job and also the writer changed the script lol but I will be really upset if there is a loveline between her and NQ.:crazy:

Yes I don't care for YHY character at all in novel or drama. Don't care is she can fight. We shall see what they do with that possible love route.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, pangia said:

Tbh, I don't care for YHY in the drama and super not in the novel. She can take herself and MSS out the exist door for all I care. 

 

Just don't come between the OTP and I'll be on good term with you lol. 

 

But @n3bula if they are making NQ having a thing for her its super stupid. Like really? Writer you made NQ so in love to the point where the word "love" has no more meaning of NQ's feeling toward SS, because what he is feeling is beyond that, so please don't make this feeling seem like crap. Stop making it seems like he is cheating on her yet at the sametime saying, you're my life..blah blah blah. 

 

Like the director said, they are listening to the viewers so please be smart and dont add stupid things in for more unnecessary drama. SS is such a pure soul to be put to this kind of love trial and esp coming from someone who said she is his world and life. 

@pangia I think that if they choose to make YHY love NQ it'll be a one sided thing. I don't see NQ returning her feelings at all. He can think she's beautiful and perhaps even tease her but that's about it. In novel it's the same. He admires her and her beauty but never thinks of her as more. MSS was more of a threat than YHY ever was when it came to NQ's affection. Yet even MSS couldn't even compete with what he felt for SS.

 

So yes the aunties need to be careful with how they go about these love triangles, love squares etc. They cannot cheapen the love between NingSang or they will ruin their love story. Mao Ni did a great job with the novel and making it clear that NQ/SS are it. Love he didn't make it to where NQ has an harem. NQ can only love one woman and that is his SS. 

 

I'll try to keep this in mind when unnecessary drama comes our way. 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

unfortunately from the way things role i think we will have YHY coming in between our OTP....there will always be someone who try to come in between the OTP to move things along and make the plot seems interesting...

 

as you have remember when u get angry you still stick to the drama lols :D 

What about MSS? Or will we have both of them trying to get NQ? My poor heart can only handle so much :unsure:

 

Yes we won't stop watching no matter how mad we get. 

 

Although we don't really need the romance drama to make it more interesting. Isn't NQ busy trying to get a cure for SS and then too busy fighting to defend SS? Maybe it'll be just a bit of irritating MSS/YHY. 

 

I only ask SS gets an admirer just to make it even more interesting. Can we have my Jun Mo being his charming self worrying about our SS? He is the only other person I'd ship SS with. Only one worthy to do so. I doubt it'll happen but if his attention towards SS makes NQ jealous I'd enjoy it. If we have to suffer then NQ has to suffer too :joy:

 

 

@angelangie what exactly have you heard regarding YHY? Just that she'll be another rock in my shoe? Lol. 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

well i know MSS will be in the series again....from the look of the BTs, however i have one complain.....i prefer her look and hair styles in S1, in S2 i dunno what they put on her head...... >< the white flower on her flower look like a flop :/

 

i wont know for sure what MSS will do in S2, however i did heard or as a few pages back that they will have make a lovelines in between NingQue with YHY?

 

it wasnt from me but from u guys i think lols :D 

I agree about MSS look. 

 

Ah okay based on our theories on YHY :joy:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, n3bula said:

Can we have my Jun Mo being his charming self worrying about our SS? He is the only other person I'd ship SS with. Only one worthy to do so. I doubt it'll happen but if his attention towards SS makes NQ jealous I'd enjoy it. If we have to suffer then NQ has to suffer too

Hahaha, u are so desperate to see our 2nd bro.  I see it in every post of yours.  Pdnim please give us some spoilers on 2nd bro please atleast for @n3bula.  We, other EN fans also want a glimpse of him too, please:tounge_wink:

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

she isnt the only one i want to see 2nd brother as well....i love him being SangSang champion and how he look out for her is definitely sweet :) 

@pad-hari it is no secret I love Jun Mo lol.

 

@angelangie I know you understand. We both love our SS champion/captain :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...