Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2


Recommended Posts

I say SYR is thinking guys keep commenting about whose taller while I get swept away by all these handsome guys :joy:

 

Love how she is smiling when looking at Dylan. They are excited about EN2 :wub:

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wowwww my pineapple..... Hehehe thanks @angelangie for creating this thread. I'm so going to watch this drama. The bts video of him fighting looks epic. Can't wait for this drama. 

Can we just stop, please?!? It feels like we have two fandoms fighting against each other and the drama hasn't even aired yet. Comparisons are useless, really because CFY is not going to come back and

I'm into the 4th episode of EN2, but I'm still not feeling the "magic" of EN1. I don't know what was the budget for both seasons but EN1 does have a more luxurious feel to it. More cinematic. In EN2,

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

And the one she recommend to NQ to be his teacher, if NQ want to give up 2nd floor competition to be Fu Zi direct disicple, the one who is the same level with Liu Bai. She recommended her self LOL.

 

But in the drama, before the final battle of NQ n XH, the monk only has a flash scene, so 23 years of Cicada wasnt there also, only eldest, 2nd brother n CPP were there watching n guarding the battle.

True, true. I remember the scene in the woods. Hahaha. She tried to recruit him as Demon Sect disciple. Haha..

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Dylan looking awesome. 

 

Okay, I'm definitely watching Season 2 because that is where the love story ignited. Lol. And of course, DW is older enough to execute those lovey dovey moments especially the kissing scene  so it's not gonna be awkward. Lol

12 hours ago, n3bula said:

I say SYR is thinking guys keep commenting about whose taller while I get swept away by all these handsome guys :joy:

 

Love how she is smiling when looking at Dylan. They are excited about EN2 :wub:

 

 

She got starstruck! Lol

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@thartie chingu s2 is all about the NingSang love. They have kissing and touching way before the actual marriage lol. NQ fighting against the world for his SS is just :wub:

 

SYR/DIDI definitely have to get comfortable with each other to get those scenes perfect. I'm thinking that won't be a problem lol. Even though Shen Yue has more experience in acting it was Dylan who got her to relax more in the kissing scenes. She said he didn't need help in that area :joy:

 

Can't blame SYR for smiling so nicely at Dylan. He is very easy on the eyes. I'd be starstruck as well. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What's with all the passive aggressive comments here against Dylan?! I understand it absolutely sucks having actor being changed in the 2nd season after getting so attached to him, but it was NOT his fault that chen feiyu ended up having scheduling problems. He is simply someone who chose to audition after the fact and got the role. You all are not even giving him a chance. Too skinny? Not tall enough? Even though he is skinny, he has been hitting the gym, and he is A LOT stronger than he looks. He has pretty easily carried his co-star in his previous drama multiple times on his back. Plus song yi Ren does not even look that heavy. And as for height, I can hardly tell the difference. There is significant height difference between both the leads, it's not like people are going to measure it with a measuring stick that it has to be certain amount of difference.

 

It's fine to miss Chen feiyu, but please don't make this a toxic environment for other Dylan fans to join in as they will want to. If you want to vent, there are other threads on this forum, like Chen feiyu's individual forum and the ever night 1 forum. No offense meant, as a silent reader, I just came to follow the updates on this drama, and did not feel comfortable with all the backhanded comments, thus my rant. And Dylan is such a hard working and genuine boy, it's hard to see so much criticism before he has even got a chance to prove himself in the 2nd season 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, colormejoyous said:

What's with all the passive aggressive comments here against Dylan?! I understand it absolutely sucks having actor being changed in the 2nd season after getting so attached to him, but it was NOT his fault that chen feiyu ended up having scheduling problems. He is simply someone who chose to audition after the fact and got the role. You all are not even giving him a chance. Too skinny? Not tall enough? Even though he is skinny, he has been hitting the gym, and he is A LOT stronger than he looks. He has pretty easily carried his co-star in his previous drama multiple times on his back. Plus song yi Ren does not even look that heavy. And as for height, I can hardly tell the difference. There is significant height difference between both the leads, it's not like people are going to measure it with a measuring stick that it has to be certain amount of difference.

 

It's fine to miss Chen feiyu, but please don't make this a toxic environment for other Dylan fans to join in as they will want to. If you want to vent, there are other threads on this forum, like Chen feiyu's individual forum and the ever night 1 forum. No offense meant, as a silent reader, I just came to follow the updates on this drama, and did not feel comfortable with all the backhanded comments, thus my rant. And Dylan is such a hard working and genuine boy, it's hard to see so much criticism before he has even got a chance to prove himself in the 2nd season 

Like you said, its never easy for anyone to take someone else shoe because there WILL BE expectation and comparison no matter who's the replacement. 

The fans of EN or who became a fan of Arthur due to EN like myself, are sad but willing to give DW chance. 

You said DW is hard working and genuine?, well we don't know that unless we see him in action so yes you can't stop people froming voicing the difference between the two anymore than  Dyshen fans attacking Song YiRen on how she is ugly and doesnt have any chemistry or spark with DW just from looking at their ceremony pics. 

No one is making this a toxic environment since no one is bashing DW. Its just a comparisons between the two as they will both be a different NQ and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

It doesn't help that from what I'm sseeing and I'm not saying all, but most comments I see are from fans of DW or Dyshen saying that they are here just because of DW. How do you think that'll make fans of the novel or the drama feel since they are already so invested in the novel, live action and the casts? Not helping also because Dyshen fans aren't even giving SYR a chance and she is part of the original cast?

Too bad comparisons will be made, too bad two fandoms have to merged together, and there's nothing we can do about it. As long as no one is talking smack about the actor or attacking him, everyone here is entitle to their opinion. 

If DW did a good job later on, good for him, he'll just prove to the fans of EN that he can do it. And if SYR and him have good chemistry later on, good for them, it'll show Dyshen fans that DW can have chemistry with other actresses too. 

 

That being said, lets all just move on and stop talking about the height between the two actors...and wait for the outcome

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, pangia said:

Like you said, its never easy for anyone to take someone else shoe because there WILL BE expectation and comparison no matter who's the replacement. 

The fans of EN or who became a fan of Arthur due to EN like myself, are sad but willing to give DW chance. 

You said DW is hard working and genuine?, well we don't know that unless we see him in action so yes you can't stop people froming voicing the difference between the two anymore than  Dyshen fans attacking Song YiRen on how she is ugly and doesnt have any chemistry or spark with DW just from looking at their ceremony pics. 

No one is making this a toxic environment since no one is bashing DW. Its just a comparisons between the two as they will both be a different NQ and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

It doesn't help that from what I'm sseeing and I'm not saying all, but most comments I see are from fans of DW or Dyshen saying that they are here just because of DW. How do you think that'll make fans of the novel or the drama feel since they are already so invested in the novel, live action and the casts? Not helping also because Dyshen fans aren't even giving SYR a chance and she is part of the original cast?

Too bad comparisons will be made, too bad two fandoms have to merged together, and there's nothing we can do about it. As long as no one is talking smack about the actor or attacking him, everyone here is entitle to their opinion. 

If DW did a good job later on, good for him, he'll just prove to the fans of EN that he can do it. And if SYR and him have good chemistry later on, good for them, it'll show Dyshen fans that DW can have chemistry with other actresses too. 

 

That being said, lets all just move on and stop talking about the height between the two actors...and wait for the outcome

 

I understand where you are coming from. And I can't speak anything on the behalf of certain immature dyshen shippers, but Dylan also has a lot of individual fans/and even mature shipper fans who are ready to see him act in other dramas with other actresses. And I get that it could be toxic for SYR on Twitter, but I'm specifically talking about soompi forums. It would be nice if people could chill on the comparisons a bit or vent about them more on other threads that are not connected to Dylan. Though I guess as you said, people are going to have opinions. But it would be nice if at least on soompi forum, we could be mature and judge people after having the seen the final product, because for now there is not much material to judge Dylan's capabilities on, so to jump the gun and make pre-conceived jugdments with supposive comparisons between the two leads is just sad IMO. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@colormejoyous welcome to the forum. 

 

I understand how you feel. I'm protective of Dylan and kinda feel like his older sister lol. Honestly, comments about his height/weight here have been made but were not meant to offend in my opinion. 

 

I love Dylan and know he will be great. I try to ignore all the hate comments against him mainly made on Twitter and Instagram. Comparisons will be made inevitably but let's just let Dylan prove many wrong. He will succeed. I do believe he will gain new fans after this. 

 

The best thing about the people in this forum is that we can agree to disagree. 

 

I'm sure many Dylan fans will be joining this forum for EN s2. I am sure we can all make this forum a great place to discuss our love for ever night and its stars. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@colormejoyous welcome to the forum. 

 

I understand how you feel. I'm protective of Dylan and kinda feel like his older sister lol. Honestly, comments about his height/weight here have been made but were not meant to offend in my opinion. 

 

I love Dylan and know he will be great. I try to ignore all the hate comments against him mainly made on Twitter and Instagram. Comparisons will be made inevitably but let's just let Dylan prove many wrong. He will succeed. I do believe he will gain new fans after this. 

 

The best thing about the people in this forum is that we can agree to disagree. 

 

I'm sure many Dylan fans will be joining this forum for EN s2. I am sure we can all make this forum a great place to discuss our love for ever night and its stars. 

 

 

 

Thank you for understanding. I guess I jumped in too pre-maturely. Like you, I also feel protective of that boy. I remember him getting bashed pre-meteor garden because SY and HYT had a lot of shippers and they thought he was a little brash with her. What a long way he has come since then, winning over so many people. But I guess his battle is ongoing, just like before his first drama, he is also going to face some prejudice now due to circumstances beyond his control. Well, he will just have to let his abilities do the talking once again. Too bad the drama comes out all the way in 2020. Hope he can do justice to the previous NQ and his portrayal and add his own individual and unique color to the role. He is fully capable of being a phenomenal actor, hoping this drama lets him grow more so in that direction. Good luck to this forum, too. Hope all y'all have fun discussing. I'm going back to my silent reading now. LOL.

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pangia said:

Like you said, its never easy for anyone to take someone else shoe because there WILL BE expectation and comparison no matter who's the replacement. 

The fans of EN or who became a fan of Arthur due to EN like myself, are sad but willing to give DW chance. 

You said DW is hard working and genuine?, well we don't know that unless we see him in action so yes you can't stop people froming voicing the difference between the two anymore than  Dyshen fans attacking Song YiRen on how she is ugly and doesnt have any chemistry or spark with DW just from looking at their ceremony pics. 

No one is making this a toxic environment since no one is bashing DW. Its just a comparisons between the two as they will both be a different NQ and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

It doesn't help that from what I'm sseeing and I'm not saying all, but most comments I see are from fans of DW or Dyshen saying that they are here just because of DW. How do you think that'll make fans of the novel or the drama feel since they are already so invested in the novel, live action and the casts? Not helping also because Dyshen fans aren't even giving SYR a chance and she is part of the original cast?

Too bad comparisons will be made, too bad two fandoms have to merged together, and there's nothing we can do about it. As long as no one is talking smack about the actor or attacking him, everyone here is entitle to their opinion. 

If DW did a good job later on, good for him, he'll just prove to the fans of EN that he can do it. And if SYR and him have good chemistry later on, good for them, it'll show Dyshen fans that DW can have chemistry with other actresses too. 

 

That being said, lets all just move on and stop talking about the height between the two actors...and wait for the outcome

Very well said @pangia

 

@colormejoyousI  have seen plenty of very poor behaviour from Dylan solo fans and the Shen Yue shippers with regards to this drama and Song Yi Ren in particular so I find it rather hypocritical to come in and scold original fans of the drama for simply voicing their opinions. No one on this thread has said they won't give Dylan a chance in the role and all comments have been made in a civil manner.

 

It is natural to compare, contrast and voice our thoughts on a new actor whether they are positive, negative or neutral just as some posters discussed their opinions of the new actor for Fu Zi a few pages back.  Until the drama airs or more significant footage is shown all we have our opinions and perceptions.  Once the final drama is aired, I am sure all us will be very happy if Dylan does a good job.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, raziela said:

Very well said @pangia

 

@colormejoyousI  have seen plenty of very poor behaviour from Dylan solo fans and shippers with regards to this drama and Song Yi Ren in particular so I find it rather hypocritical to come in and scold original fans of the drama for simply voicing their opinions. 

 

No one here has said they won't give Dylan a chance in the role and all comments have been made in a civil manner.  It is natural to compare, contrast and voice our thoughts on a new actor whether they are positive, negative or neutral just as some posters discussed their opinions of the new actor for Fu Zi a few pages back.  Until the drama airs or more significant footage is shown all we have our opinions and perceptions.  Once the final drama is aired I am sure all us will be very happy if Dylan does a good job.

 

 I can understand your anger with Twitter community, but alot of fans are not part of twitter and there are also people like me who are soompi users. So It would simply be nice to see less comparisons, especially the ones in negative connotation towards Dylan. While EN fans might not see anything wrong in the comments, people visiting for the first time can detect the undertone. And you are welcome to say anything you want, but it would be nice as Dylan is the lead of this season, that at least in this thread, there could be less such nit-picky comparisons, especially when they could be avoided. That's simply my point of view. And sorry if it seemed like a lecture, it definitely wasn't meant to be. It was more of an outburst. Lol.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pangia said:

Like you said, its never easy for anyone to take someone else shoe because there WILL BE expectation and comparison no matter who's the replacement. 

The fans of EN or who became a fan of Arthur due to EN like myself, are sad but willing to give DW chance. 

You said DW is hard working and genuine?, well we don't know that unless we see him in action so yes you can't stop people froming voicing the difference between the two anymore than  Dyshen fans attacking Song YiRen on how she is ugly and doesnt have any chemistry or spark with DW just from looking at their ceremony pics. 

No one is making this a toxic environment since no one is bashing DW. Its just a comparisons between the two as they will both be a different NQ and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. 

It doesn't help that from what I'm sseeing and I'm not saying all, but most comments I see are from fans of DW or Dyshen saying that they are here just because of DW. How do you think that'll make fans of the novel or the drama feel since they are already so invested in the novel, live action and the casts? Not helping also because Dyshen fans aren't even giving SYR a chance and she is part of the original cast?

Too bad comparisons will be made, too bad two fandoms have to merged together, and there's nothing we can do about it. As long as no one is talking smack about the actor or attacking him, everyone here is entitle to their opinion. 

If DW did a good job later on, good for him, he'll just prove to the fans of EN that he can do it. And if SYR and him have good chemistry later on, good for them, it'll show Dyshen fans that DW can have chemistry with other actresses too. 

 

That being said, lets all just move on and stop talking about the height between the two actors...and wait for the outcome

@pangia I agree it is never easy for a new actor to play the lead in a drama on its 2nd season. Fans are used to the other actor and will be upset and comparisons will be made. Still the only thing that can be compared now is the look of each actor since s2 has not aired yet. I think it is unfair for both actors to be compared because they are two very different people. Comparing only causes fans from both sides to be defensive. 

 

It is very unfortunate that there are fans who take things to the extreme and don't respect the actors. I dislike seeing comments against SYR made by some DyShen fans it gives our fandom a bad name imo. I have become a SYR fan and think she is lovely and talented. Looking forward to her acting with Didi. 

 

I am a Dylan fan obviously but I started watching ever night before knowing he would be the lead of s2. I saw a NingSang quote and loved it. 

 

Dylan Wang is very popular and he has fans all over the world who love him. So yes many of them will be watching EN just because of him. Some are starting to watch S1 just to get a feel of the story and are also wanting to read the novel as well. This doesn't have to be a bad thing. On the contrary the EN family will grow. It really helps the popularity for both the novel and the drama. That's just my two cents on that. 

 

Most important thing here for me is to enjoy EN discussions and to respect all points of view. 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, colormejoyous said:

 

Thank you understanding. I guess I jumped in too pre-maturly. Like you, I also feel protective of that boy. I remember him getting bashed pre-meteor garden because SY and HYT had a lot of shippers and they thought he was a little brash with her. What a long way he has come since then, winning over so many people. But I guess his battle is ongoing, just like before his first drama, he is also going to face some prejudice now due to circumstances beyond his control. Well, he will just have to let his abilities do the talking once again. Too bad the drama comes out all the way in 2020. Hope he can do justice to the previous NQ and his portrayal and add his own individual and unique color to the role. He is fully capable of being a phenomenal actor, hoping this drama lets him grow more so in that direction. Good luck to this forum, too. Hope all y'all have fun discussing. I'm going back to my silent reading now. LOL.

 

Yes Dylan will become a phenomenal actor and we shall support him always. He will overcome challenges as always. 

 

Feel free to comment whenever you like :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm.. I'm starting to see this forum as becoming  battle ground of fandoms. Tsk. It is just a sore in the eyes seeing fans fight or bashing each other. Well, I'm not here for the actors. Im here for the stories. As long as actors execute their parts well, they will gain my respect. It doesn't matter who they are. With that being said, I hope we all can continue the discussion without throwing some tantrum or outburst but rather, be civil with our actions, much more of the things that we are going to say. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, n3bula said:

@thartie chingu s2 is all about the NingSang love. They have kissing and touching way before the actual marriage lol. NQ fighting against the world for his SS is just :wub:

 

SYR/DIDI definitely have to get comfortable with each other to get those scenes perfect. I'm thinking that won't be a problem lol. Even though Shen Yue has more experience in acting it was Dylan who got her to relax more in the kissing scenes. She said he didn't need help in that area :joy:

 

Can't blame SYR for smiling so nicely at Dylan. He is very easy on the eyes. I'd be starstruck as well. 

 

 

 

Oh trust me, DW doesn't need to make SYR comfortable/relax when that part comes. Hahahha. Our girl is a good kisser. Lol! Have you seen her drama Time Teaches Me To Love? Demn! Respect! That girl can kiss! Hahhahaha. And I know DW can kiss too! Like, they actually move their lips so their kissing scene is something to look forward too! Hahahaha

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we just stop, please?!? It feels like we have two fandoms fighting against each other and the drama hasn't even aired yet. Comparisons are useless, really because CFY is not going to come back and take over this role again just because his fans think DW is not tall enough. Nothing can be done now, season 1 fans have to accept that DW is the new NQ. 

 

I know it's hard to accept, if it were me, I would curse the writers for changing the lead between seasons and boycott watching the 2nd season. LOL. But I was so amazed that many of the S1 fans are here with an open mind willing to give DW a chance. That already says how big all of your hearts are. No need to listen to those nasty shippers, there are always going to be immature fans like that. But hating on DW for those immature fans, idk what to say... 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, n3bula said:

@pangia I agree it is never easy for a new actor to play the lead in a drama on its 2nd season. Fans are used to the other actor and will be upset and comparisons will be made. Still the only thing that can be compared now is the look of each actor since s2 has not aired yet. I think it is unfair for both actors to be compared because they are two very different people. Comparing only causes fans from both sides to be defensive. 

 

It is very unfortunate that there are fans who take things to the extreme and don't respect the actors. I dislike seeing comments against SYR made by some DyShen fans it gives our fandom a bad name imo. I have become a SYR fan and think she is lovely and talented. Looking forward to her acting with Didi. 

 

I am a Dylan fan obviously but I started watching ever night before knowing he would be the lead of s2. I saw a NingSang quote and loved it. 

 

Dylan Wang is very popular and he has fans all over the world who love him. So yes many of them will be watching EN just because of him. Some are starting to watch S1 just to get a feel of the story and are also wanting to read the novel as well. This doesn't have to be a bad thing. On the contrary the EN family will grow. It really helps the popularity for both the novel and the drama. That's just my two cents on that. 

 

Most important thing here for me is to enjoy EN discussions and to respect all points of view. 

 

 

 

Agreed @n3bula

 

This is so me right now. I admit to coming here coz of Dylan alone. I don't watch Asian dramas but I was so drawn by MG's thumbnail on Netflix (with Dylan's pic of course LOL) that after watching one epi, I became a fan of him instantly. So yes, I tend to be protective of him as well. It is hard to hear the comparisons this early on as a fan, but I understand where both sides are coming from. I personally think Dylan and SYR will have good chemistry so not everyone in the fandom are like that. 

 

And knowing Dylan will be the lead of EN2, I am slowly familiarizing myself with the storyline by watching EN1. With that, hope fans who come initially because of Dylan will be welcomed by the original fans of EN. Both sides are still acclimating with each other. 

 

When we have the finish product, I really hope Dylan will be able to live up to the high expectations. He has been through this before so I am feeling positive. Exciting! B)

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, n3bula said:

 

So, just curious, since this is the discussion of EN 2, I'm assuming we can't discuss the novel here? And going forward, novel discussion will still be in the other forum re: EN Yoda Translation? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, thartie said:

Oh trust me, DW doesn't need to make SYR comfortable/relax when that part comes. Hahahha. Our girl is a good kisser. Lol! Have you seen her drama Time Teaches Me To Love? Demn! Respect! That girl can kiss! Hahhahaha. And I know DW can kiss too! Like, they actually move their lips so their kissing scene is something to look forward too! Hahahaha

Looking forward to that kind of kiss. I want movement on both sides, and not just a mere smack or closed lips. HAHAHAHA

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...