Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wowwww my pineapple..... Hehehe thanks @angelangie for creating this thread. I'm so going to watch this drama. The bts video of him fighting looks epic. Can't wait for this drama. 

Can we just stop, please?!? It feels like we have two fandoms fighting against each other and the drama hasn't even aired yet. Comparisons are useless, really because CFY is not going to come back and

I'm into the 4th episode of EN2, but I'm still not feeling the "magic" of EN1. I don't know what was the budget for both seasons but EN1 does have a more luxurious feel to it. More cinematic. In EN2,

18 hours ago, pad-hari said:

OMG SYR is looking so cute in 2 tile-ponytails.:kiss_wink: next to Dylan

I think these scenes are lanke temple fight scenes.

Song Yi Ren is soo cute with the pigtials :heart:

Nice to see more of SYR filming at last.

 

3 hours ago, n3bula said:

3rd sister 

OMG!  Third Sister is going to be so amazing in EN2 :wub:

 

The Chinese New Year greetings are cute especailly seeing my  Old Chao:heart:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, angelangie said:

Director YangYang also posted on her weibo regarding the Lunar New Year Celebration with the whole cast

Wow! Is that the whole cast and crew?  So many people but it's great they did this for them as they can't go home to be with their families.

 

I can recognise SYR, Dylan Wang, Chen Pipi and 3rd Sister in the big white jumper sitting next to SYR.  Can you guys recognise anyone else in the cast?    It's so difficult when they are out of costume :wacko:

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raziela said:

Wow! Is that the whole cast and crew?  So many people but it's great they did this for them as they can't go home to be with their families.

 

I can recognise SYR, Dylan Wang, Chen Pipi and 3rd Sister in the big white jumper sitting next to SYR.  Can you guys recognise anyone else in the cast?    It's so difficult when they are out of costume :wacko:

 

 

Yes that was nice plus they had performances. Didi sang one of his songs. Does SYR sing? I saw her with a mic on stage with Hu Yu Xuan. 

 

I only recognize very few as well. Maybe someone else can help us out with that lol. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

any cuter, i will go and kidnap her :D 

Hahaha. I need my own SS but I don't think we'll be able to kidnap her since Shao Ye will be super mad. 

 

Dylan saying "his own SS" dammit...hit the spot. NQ and his SS..sniiffff

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pangia said:

Hahaha. I need my own SS but I don't think we'll be able to kidnap her since Shao Ye will be super mad. 

 

Dylan saying "his own SS" dammit...hit the spot. NQ and his SS..sniiffff

Yeah he doesn't like her attention in anyone other than him lol.

 

Yup.... DiRen is going to make our NingSang hearts very happy :wub:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, n3bula said:

I only recognize very few as well. Maybe someone else can help us out with that lol. 

I can't figure out which actor the one in the grey jumper and cap is. I think it might be Long Qing?

 

1 hour ago, n3bula said:

Glad Didi's mom got to be with him and met the cast and crew :)

That's nice his Mum was there. 

 

The picture makes me laugh: his Mum looks like a nice sophisticated, high class lady in the middle, the girls look cute on the left and then you've got all the guys on the right dressed all casual throwing up signs :lol:

  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raziela said:

I can't figure out which actor the one in the grey jumper and cap is. I think it might be Long Qing?

 

That's nice his Mum was there. 

 

The picture makes me laugh: his Mum looks like a nice sophisticated, high class lady in the middle, the girls look cute on the left and then you've got all the guys on the right dressed all casual throwing up signs :lol:

I only recognize my favorite character everyone else I don't recognize. You're going to have to show me the cast pics with labels :lol:

 

Can someone tell me who the new members of the cast are? What roles they play? 

 

Boys will be boys :lol:

 

Whose the girl next to SYR in that picture? 

@angelangie help us out with the cast pictures :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

looks like 3rd sister? not sure the picture a lil too blur for me to really zoom in lols....

Yes it is blurry lol. So still no release of the full cast list? 

 

I still haven't seen my Jun Mo:(

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, n3bula said:

Yeah he doesn't like her attention in anyone other than him lol.

 

Yup.... DiRen is going to make our NingSang hearts very happy :wub:

My heart is already in a mess from that one saying. If I see another bts of SS and NQ being lovey dovey, my heart might just explode haha

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...