[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Oh never mind. That mysterious person is just a backstabber NJ is trying to buy off on the Aura Bio team. But either way, I'm still not convinced about LSH's dad being dead. That snake NJ did bring a good point. I noticed it before. They seem to be only talking about the dead daughter in law, never the son. Even if the son was kicked out, wouldn't they also be talking about him if he was dead? Hell even if he was just missing. Then the Chairman telling his wife "Mother and child are now reunited in heaven." Instead of saying "parents and child". I only remember seeing the picture of the daughter in law and the baby. Something is up. Let's see what that snake finds out for us. 

LSH is trying to go to court as he feels like they'll never see their son at this rate. SH worries about how a custody battle will affect Chan which is understandable. I do need a gif of Chan swerving left to run into SH's arms lolol My favorite moment! Where was Chan trying to go though when he was outside the store? He could have been kidnapped or ran over by a car. Oye!

NJ and Aera knows Esther is a disaster waiting to happen. She already opened the gate by showing the necklace to SH couple and the grandma. I don't even know why Aera believes she will ever open her mouth. What deal can she make with LSH? To give Aura to her son instead of his??  Lol She's so ridiculous in that bathrobe. A certified bum! LSH now he's sensing there's more than NJ shows on why he kept trying to get rid of LSH in the company and stopping him from getting custody of his kid. 

I think LSH will remember even before the VC ever opens his mouth. You know he won't say anything tomorrow lol 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haish... Nothing much on today's episode. I guess tonight we will find out whether or not VC tells the truth?! Or as usual, something or someone will prevent him from telling the truth again :sweatingbullets:

I dunno who is that mystery man but maybe that man turns out to be on LSH side?!? Pretending to be working with NJ??!?! Oh... My imagination has gone wild... 

3 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Oh never mind. That mysterious person is just a backstabber NJ is trying to buy off on the Aura Bio team. But either way, I'm still not convinced about LSH's dad being dead. That snake NJ did bring a good point. I noticed it before. They seem to be only talking about the dead daughter in law, never the son. Even if the son was kicked out, wouldn't they also be talking about him if he was dead? Hell even if he was just missing. Then the Chairman telling his wife "Mother and child are now reunited in heaven." Instead of saying "parents and child". I only remember seeing the picture of the daughter in law and the baby. Something is up. Let's see what that snake finds out for us. 

LSH is trying to go to court as he feels like they'll never see their son at this rate. SH worries about how a custody battle will affect Chan which is understandable. I do need a gif of Chan swerving left to run into SH's arms lolol My favorite moment! Where was Chan trying to go though when he was outside the store? He could have been kidnapped or ran over by a car. Oye!

NJ and Aera knows Esther is a disaster waiting to happen. She already opened the gate by showing the necklace to SH couple and the grandma. I don't even know why Aera believes she will ever open her mouth. What deal can she make with LSH? To give Aura to her son instead of his??  Lol She's so ridiculous in that bathrobe. A certified bum! LSH now he's sensing there's more than NJ shows on why he kept trying to get rid of LSH in the company and stopping him from getting custody of his kid. 

I think LSH will remember even before the VC ever opens his mouth. You know he won't say anything tomorrow lol 

I just finished watching with subs and you are right. The guy was someone who got paid off. My imagination went wild there lol:sweat_smile:.

Finally NJ is doing some work for us lol. He indeed brought up an important point. The family always talk about the daughter in law not their son, which is absolutely weird considering the fact that the chairman is always about blood relation. Not to mention, chairman told VC over the phone that Grandma went to lit an incense for Yun Ha but fainted on the way. If he is dead, then grandma should have lit an incense for her son too. Something is really wrong here.

From what NJ told his informant to investigate, we know that there was an assault and robbery at LSH real house. If AR is telling the truth this time, then LSH mom was the one who got assaulted. But the big question is, where the hell was LSH dad when this happened in his own house? Second question, NJ didn't believe AR when she told him that the VC is keeping his mouth shut because she told him she will kill herself. Do you think VC is involved in this or he knows the truth of what really happened at LSH house but is keeping his mouth shut again? I have a bad feeling about this. 

I'm with LSH on this. Like he said, they know the adoption was illegal but they still got a restraining order on them. They have to find a way to get custody on Chan or else they will never see their child again. I think Chan knows that LSH and San Ha are his real parents lol. The way he passed Tiffany was funny:joy:

Nope, nothing will happen tomorrow lol. Indeed, he is gonna remember on his own just like how he got his memories back. 

@Ameera Ali Your hidden pic of Teethany make me tear again :lol::lol: 

The crazy mother & daughter team indeed! SH should get herself a DNA done with mum.  

The restaurant lady won't testify, thanks to SH mom who has made a promise to her. It might be a long way before poor SH can stop panting. 

@chrissydiva @lu09

About LSH's dad, if he has an issue with chairman,  AR won't remind VC he gets his present position due to his bro's absence. If he is missing, they will be searching for both dad & son. But there's no mention of his death as well. Very puzzling indeed. 

4 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

The mysterious person is the young man that is working on the team with SH and LSH.  Not the guy with glasses, the other one.  He probably needs money for someone in his family or something and can be bought.  Or as someone else said, maybe he will just be a spy and help LSH with Aura Bio and trick NJ.  That would be great, but highly doubtful.  

About LSH's dad, if he has an issue with chairman,  AR won't remind VC he gets his present position due to his bro's absence. If he is missing, they will be searching for both dad & son. But there's no mention of his death as well. Very puzzling indeed. 

@lu09 & @newyee 

I think the older son died , in the first episodes the family was afraid even to mention his name & his wife name because the chairman didn’t like him or he died while he was thrown out of the family home just like DY 1, they even not allowed to make memories death for him & his wife go secretly every years  , the chairman always said his children were  disappointed to him & useless just like DY , that why he want NJ to be CEO his company come first even from blood ties. 

Loved how NJ question what happen to Older son , he may got short memory but He clearly was questioning about older son situation years back , he didn’t get any lead :joy:

Spoiler

C773672A-3A2E-4047-B6F0-A3CAB4C0DD48.jpg

2C22B328-EAE7-4913-B734-1967EF64863D.jpg

F80922EB-B54E-4D40-8867-D0D4D3155881.jpg

C7DA1E71-EAE2-4C55-A821-5F827816863D.jpg

2BBF9235-9748-46AF-9D83-9E444B23D57F.jpg

@shaking50 I need that pic of LJK from yesterday:expressionless:.

LSH, San Ha, grandma and the chairman are all waiting in the hotel for VC to come and talk but he doesn't show up:weary:. Can't believe this guy went to AR knowing she was putting on a show:crazy:. What was those earrings that made him look surprised? Well, whatever it was, didn't make him stay and keep his mouth shut. NJ and VC are at the famous stairs without the camera and we all know what it's famous for:expressionless:. May he rest in peace if NJ pushes him and VC dies on the spot. 

San Ha mom and dad kept their mouths shut when they found out VC called LSH to tell him about his roots. Great, just great. They could have saved their son in law and daughter from that trip at the hotel.

LSH and San Ha saw Tiffany abusing???  Chan and Tiffany thinks that the poor child is putting on a show when he faints:rage:. She is officially off my list:angry:

Esther's brilliant idea of stopping grandma and chairman from leaving the house today was telling Dori to cry:sweat_smile:. The plan failed miserably after grandma promised she will buy something for him and he was like "ok" lol:joy:.  @Ameera Ali we need a pic of that lol:mrgreen:.

@Ameera Ali @newyee @chrissydiva then the dad is dead officially. I guess he was like PDK, rebellious son and probably did something. That's why no one talks about him. Not to mention, he was the eldest son yet he owned his own house and didn't live at the chairman's house. This is the first drama that I have seen that a daughter in law is more welcomed than a son in a chaebol household lol. 

@Pam_Van Fossen  @jessboii25  from today's episode, He locked up LSH in the factory so that he can't attend the hotel meeting which didn't last long though. The guy with the glasses opened the door for him. The man is officially a traitor. Our imagination went wild there with the mysterious man lol:joy:.

Ep 70 preview:

Chairman assistant came into the meeting room and whispered something to him

Chairman said something and granny, LSH & SH stand up to rush out of the room (granny feels weak while standing up & SH runs ahead of all of them lol)

VC hurries up a flight of stairs with NJ trailing behind. NJ pulls him near the top of the stairs and voila, the famous staircase struggle & accident take place

SH, Chairman & granny at the hospital ward but the bed is empty

AR wonders out of her ward and finds both VC & NJ unconscious at the foot of the stairs. She only calls out to NJ. Poor VC looks barely alive. 

Chairman, with the rest in the hospital suite, asks AR (where or how) about VC when she enters. She answers sheepishly

About ep 69:

@lu09 Yes, SH dad knows VC asks about LSH & her mom even suspects LSH is VC's illegitimate son with that pendant.  Why don't they open their mouths? 

AR will likely keep VC away forever. SH parents have to provide the pieces for LSH to solve the puzzle.

And yes, the predictable staircase scene will happen on next ep :sweatingbullets:

And yes again that Teethany IS an abusive mum. She hasn't shown her ill-treatment on Chan until she gets agitated and jealous. So that's how the writer wants to close the chapter on Gun & the adoptive mum. 

AR looks like she's threatening VC with 2 cufflinks. Is he involved in LSH dad's case? I need the sub.  

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 & @newyee OMG so NJ & VC fall together from the top of the stairs, that new in kdrama :joy: 

I gonna watch come back , @lu09 I would do my best to make gifs for u :blush: u know today is FP see u their :joy:

@newyee thanks for the preview as always:wub:.

@Ameera Ali Indeed, this is new lol. How on earth did both ended up falling lol?:sweat_smile: . We all know who AR will choose to save:(

@newyee  LSH is gonna have to remember on his own. His in laws are not gonna open their mouths:expressionless:. Besides if the chairman hasn't lost his brain yet, then he should be suspicious of this meeting that his son set up with LSH and San Ha. All he needs to do is call his assistant and tell him to do a background check on LSH and voila he gets the answer. 

Yep, they made Tiffany abusive mom. LSH and San Ha better get a lawyer. Besides NJ is gonna be busy in the hospital bed for a while so no one is gonna help Tiffany with this. 

So it wasn't an earrings?? Cufflinks:open_mouth:. Yep, it looks like he had something to do with LSH dad case. If he is really involved, then poor granny, she really is gonna have a heart attack:bawling:.

@Ameera Ali no problem, I'll see you there:thumbsup:

I guess we'll see what Aera said about the cufflinks after the subs, but he really looked like he didn't care either way. And why take the stairs when there's an elevator? I'm at work so I only watch the KBS clips lol VC just doesn't strike me as a murderer. I mean he barely can even handle his wife. If he was capable of murder, he would have gotten rid of Aera already. Unless he got into a fight with his brother and accidentally killed him and the wife witnessed it? Or plot twist! He had an affair with his sis in law and big bro found out. He killed wife in rage and tried to confront VC. Uh oh! LSH needs another DNA test against VC this time. LMAO j/k But you never know. This writer made the antagonist being the birth mom of the protagonist in one of her dramas. I remembered I raged quit because of that lol

No comment on Tiffany. I said my piece already about her so anything she does, does not surprise me. They really need to do something. The Chairman needs to be useful for Pete's sakes!!! Chan is still a heart patient. Just because he got a transplant (I think that's what they said) doesn't mean he's not at risk to reject it in the future. The way she literally scared him to the point of passing out is worrying. SH's mom needs to forever STFU cause I don't need her two cents on anything related to Chan.  

Esther is really a cartoon. Though she sincerely looked hurt at what Aera told her when she failed to keep the grandparents home. 

@chrissydiva it's good to know I wasn't the only one imagining that plot twist there lol :joy::mrgreen:. I though I was crazy to even think of that. This is what happens when you watch too much daily dramas lol:sweat_smile:

I'm worried about Chan too. I hope nothing happens to him:cry:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, so frustrating...

After my visit to KBS, from watching episode 69... you may not recognise me. I'm in disguise :joy:

giphy.gif

This is what you get for messing with my sweet baby Chan... giving him to that horrible woman to raise. As well as for continuing to torture  and torment LSH. And as much as I love her OSH needs to fix up and think smart, she is really starting to get on my nerves, with all the crying, sniffing and not enough thinkin!!!  And if she says Susi (Soo Hoo ssi) one more time my head is going to explode.

The writer can make any dramatic twists and turns here so it's enjoyable reading all the chingus imaginations of what might follow :wub:. One of you might hit the jackpot :lol:

My wild version is that since NJ has shamelessly lied to chairman that he's been called for the meeting too, AR & NJ might plot to deceive chairman he's the eldest grandson since they can retrieve the pendant from Tiffany as evidence.

From the sub, SH parents say they will tell LSH about his roots but to hear it from the VC first. They have likely mistaken LSH to be the son of VC with his mistress as they look hesitant & embarrassed. It might just cause more confusion now that VC can't verify it.

I don't gather much about the cufflinks even with sub. Does anyone have an explanation?

I feel it's very cruel of the writers to assign such a fate to Gun. It's sorrowful enough that he has been given up by his granny, has serious heart disease and yet they have to add on the abuse he suffers that may scar him for life and probably need psychiatric help :(

31 minutes ago, newyee said:

My wild version is that since NJ has shamelessly lied to chairman that he's been called for the meeting too, AR & NJ might plot to deceive chairman he's the eldest grandson since they can retrieve the pendant from Tiffany as evidence.

From the sub, SH parents say they will tell LSH about his roots but to hear it from the VC first. They have likely mistaken LSH to be the son of VC with his mistress as they look hesitant & embarrassed. It might just cause more confusion now that VC can't verify it.

@newyee, it can happen, knowing that the evil Mom/Son team can  lies without batting their eyes,  I will not be surprised. Fortunately, LSH is aware that the necklace was with him when he was found by OSH parents. Also,  OSH Mom gave that necklace to the adoption agency as a souvenir for baby Gun.

I am hoping that VC will not be in a coma, cause NJ can role AURA with the help of Mommy dearest. First in his agenda,  get rid of LSH's position and or Aura Bio.:anguished:

Hate Tiffany for scolding Chan:sweatingbullets:

Happy weekend Chingu's!!!!:wub:

25 minutes ago, dulceres said:

Fortunately, LSH is aware that the necklace was with him when he was found by OSH parents. Also,  OSH Mom gave that necklace to the adoption agency as a souvenir for baby Gun.

Until LSH and SH parents discover that the necklace is a gift from granny to each of her dau-in-law and not VC's gifts to both his wife and mistress (as what SH mom is wildly guessing), then they will realise who LSH is. 

Enjoy your weekends too! :wub:

@newyee Nah! She barely gave us anything regarding the cufflinks other than more speculation. They could either belong to VC and she found them inside the house or they could belong to her brother in law and she found them in her husband's jacket or something. She definitely made it sound like she thinks he was also involved by the way she said "We are all dead" if he told the truth. 

We are about to hit the 75% done of the drama and I think they need to speed up some things. If they are gonna add another mystery to the drama regarding who killed the eldest son and his wife, they need to at least resolve the Chan/Gun issue before he gets shaken to death. Shaking a kid can just be as fatal as hitting them. LSH saying Tiffany won't do it again since she got caught was real naive though I understood he was trying to prevent SH from grabbing the kid and getting arrested. At least, they are trying to investigate her life in the US which might be helpful. She says that she left because of her ex, but what if she left because someone caught her abusing him? In the US, child abuse is taken seriously. The cops will never go "Oh! She has a restraining order against you, we can't do anything." WTH? She did it in broad daylight in her store but yet no customer in sight or passerby other than SH couple lol 

They need to connect the dots though. VC basically told SH to come to find out about his roots aka his parents. Then he told grandma to come meet the person she's been longing the most. Like come on! SH figured out fake DK was her husband by connecting Esther's behavior and the way fake DK was too much like LSH, but now her brain is all mushy?? Is it because she got her man back now she's helpless and clueless? Lol SH's parents out there are about to tell him his VC illegitimate child, I am already cackling at the thought. Lmao

@dulceres Yeah Chan just like his daddy always has all these bad things happening to him. They are the two I feel the most for. Though by now, at least, I'm pretty sure he knows they must be his birth parents. LSH directly told him that Gun was the name he gave him. And he hears them talk all the time so if he can understand he was adopted at that age, then he can understand that they are his birth parents. 

sKqOEms.png

Hope she will just keep her mouth shut!

(Edit) Oh, granny has given a similar brooch to LSH but it's taken by NJ and with AR now. LSH has to regain his memory on that and link its origin to granny.

I'm loving all your post and gif chingus. You're all witty and creative bunch :lol:

Thank you. Made watching this drama less stressful. :)

My theory on LSH dad is that he rejected chairman pick (AR maybe) as he has his own woman. He refused to abandoned his love. So chairman got all yayaya and threw him out. AR then buried her claws on poor VC instead <_< 

Archived