[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

@Ameera Ali They must have 2 teams of writers. ;) The better team left after closing the episode with NJ being captured. The second team comprises mainly of comedy writers.:P

I wonder what is LSH's actual name? Not Lee Soo Ho, not Park Do Kyung but

Park XX? :huh:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bawling::flushed:this is my reaction on today's ep, :lol::wub:reading the comments. Writer nim is busy creating filler episodes, hoping she will not keep us hanging until the last 2 minutes of the final episode:lol:.  Happy that Chan is fine and OSH and family are out of  jail. 

Looking forward/hoping that the three baddies will experience jail time or at least suffer.

Waiting for the eng sub. 

Have a good day/night Chingu's:blush: 

1 hour ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali They must have 2 teams of writers. ;) The better team left after closing the episode with NJ being captured. The second team comprises mainly of comedy writers.:P

I wonder what is LSH's actual name? Not Lee Soo Ho, not Park Do Kyung but

Park XX? :huh:

@Ameera Ali @newyee I gave up on my mind :sleepy:lol. But let's hope the chairman is not stupid cuz if he falls for this sh"t, I'm gonna be pissed lol:sweat_smile:

They never mentioned a name which is unusual for a kdrama. It's always the "Eldest grandson" lol. It's funny how the Park grandchildren minus the real PDK have 2 to 3 names:sweat_smile:.

@dulceres today's episode was better than Monday and Tuesday lol. Since Chan is back to the Oh family, hopefully the writer picks up the pace. 

You too:wub:.

Watched Ep 72 with eng sub and yes, much better than Monday/Tuesday.  My fave scene was LSH/OSH and Chan/Gun hugging each other:wub::bawling:.  May  still have issues in resolving  full custody of the child, but; I am happy for now. 

:rolleyes:LSH, did so much work today, run to see Chan, went to see OSH and family in jail and managed to return to the studio for the show, WHOAAAA, I am running out of breath:phew:

I forwarded the scenes of AR/NJ/Ester don't want to look at their evil face:lol:. Hopefully, Chairman will use his common sense, wondering why he is not  making a fuss about VC being out of sight/missing. I guess evil AR did a good job of making all those lies why he is gone.:rage:

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

the thing that I'm disappointed with is that the writers made tiffany really hateful, that's a real shame, did it really get to that point so that chan was returned to SH and LSH? really bad:grimace::glasses:

@marrez1 Tiffany was already hateful as well as neglectful from the off...Her character was flawed from the fact as his real aunt she allowed KNJ to be raised in an orphanage. The writer kept Tiffany true to the character she was suppose to play. Chan is adorable and I love him but no 5 year old who is not being abused or very strictly disciplined is going to sit quietly for hours on end without making a fuss. As a social worker to me that is a clear sign something is not right. 

A lot of earlier comments peg Tiffany right from the moment she left Chan with the Oh's overnight without so much as a phone call the day she arrived in Korea and continued to leave him with stranger left, right and size ways. I knew Chan abusive history would come to light sooner or later. KNJ even hinted that she wasn't fit to raise a child. 

Today episode was moving, and scary at the same time for poor Chan.

I believe the letter that the chairman received is a ruse to the viewers about the sale of Aura Bio. But it actually the police DNA report stating LSH is their biological grandson, something the VC put in place as proof to them of LSH's identity, and all the stuff KMJ and AR have been doing as been for nothing :joy:

OMG, I've just watch ep 72 with sub. Don't tell me AR is going to act as if KMJ is the missing grandson I take back all what I've said about it being LSH being the name on the paper. Wow, if the writer did that, then her mind is really scary. What more can she do to that poor man. :scream:

Loved episode with sub especially cats fight at prison :mrgreen:

15555393761555539340.gif

Tiffany : have some class. 

SH sister : we’re all in holding cell , who care about class ? 

7C7E2500-0F1C-4CB9-803F-377B043A4738.gif

That make me crack laughing, I never get how her mind work 

Chairman will use his common sense, wondering why he is not  making a fuss about VC being out of sight/missing.

Probably everyone thinking he gone to do some fishing , VC had this habit to run away from home oops I mean AR for days & weeks . 

But it actually the police DNA report stating LSH is their biological grandson, something the VC put in place as proof to them of LSH's identity,

if that happen , it will be fun to watch  , we don’t need  to witness another DNA test that could turn fake . 

@lu09 , @newyee I hope now we could see some romance between the two , that they got their 50% son , he need a brother or sister :yum:

so what new twist gonna be about the child , I get worry when lead couple get happy something bad happen next .  

This is so disgusting. All the villains are playing with children to achieve their own ends, they didn't think for a minute how horrible for a child to suffer. And Esther who is a mother doesn't feel any pangs of conscience for what she did to poor Chan. I am just horrified. AR is hopeless, she just wants her grandchild to inherit everything no matter what. :scream:

Just watched it. And yes, definitely better than Monday and Tuesday episodes. 

Ok NJ saying to LSH like he's the one who put him to adoption. Pause. Rewind. Does he have amnesia too? He forgot that he basically kidnapped LSH and gave him a new face? That he was in a coma for 5 years?  Let's add he didn't even know that SH was pregnant. lol WTF was that crap he was spewing? I am still counting the days his smugginess is erased forever from his face. Punk!

Tiffany wasn't made a villain out of nowhere. The signs were already shown to us so I disagree with thinking it came out of the left field. There are different signs of abuse. Not just physical. Though she showed both signs of abuse, emotional and physical. Not even getting into her negligence. Shaking a kid is physical abuse. There are many stories of small children dying after repeatedly being shaken. Hell, I even get mad when they portray people in kdramas shaking unconscious people to revive them like they don't forgot the basics of calling for medical help if they don't know first aid/CPR. Yes, I was disturbed how scary she was to him right after surgery and blaming him. He basically lived his life apologizing for being sick or even cry like a normal kid to not make that mom "sad" aka scary. 

Esther out there having her little Game of Thrones show wondering if she should switch sides or not lmao I guess we'll find out if the VC got his uselessness from his dad. If he just buys that crap Aera and her spawn are about to pull, then I don't know. They said they will set up VC for embezzlement, I guess to discredit him and explain his disappearance. LSH needs to use that same energy he used today on those two cause his blood family are not really bright. 

Today's ending got me in the feels. Awww uri Gunnie said he felt bad for Noah for wanting LSH to he his real dad. My hearteu! No need to feel bad. You got birth right, first lol And him asking SH if he could cry since dad said it's ok to cry if you are happy. He was happy SH was his birth mom. Aww my mommy and son ship! My cold heart melted. 

759.gif

@shaking50Not trying to burst your bubble but I think you are giving VC too much credit. Like @lu09pointed out, he was useless even when he was standing lol That's why I don't really care what happens to him. He should have opened his mouth ages ago instead he chose to be a drama queen.

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@newyee & @lu09 , @dulceres. How funny Esther is rethinking which team she need to switch too :joy:

Is she thinking crazy SH would allowed her near her husband again :mrgreen:

no wonder , she end alone always, she never loyal to anyone except herself :sweat_smile:

@Ameera Ali @dulceres Tell me about it lol:joy:. However, she is gonna regret not learning her lesson from last time lol:thumbsdown:. LSH and the chairman will be completely furious at her for keeping her mouth shut. Even Dori won't be able to save her from the sh"t that is about to go down in that house lol. 

@Ameera Ali thanks for the pics as usual lol. It was funny when watching with subs lol. Can't believe she talked about Class in a holding cell :joy::mrgreen:

Those last few minutes were the best :relaxed:. Now, LSH better make sure that damn woman doesn't go near his precious son.

Like I said in my previous post, are they stupid? Oh family including LSH knows that Tiffany is NJ real aunt and I'm pretty much sure the chairman did a background check on NJ considering the fact that he wanted to adopt this moron. Not to mention, he is older than LSH considering the fact that AR abandoned the toddler NJ before she got married to VC. The expression on the chairman's face was exactly like mine lol. WTH???:expressionless:

@chrissydiva So they are trying to frame VC for embezzlement when he is sleeping like snow white:expressionless:. Could this get any worse than this? 

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

:sweatingbullets: double posted. Don't know how to delete it:pensive:.

Let me try...if you move the cursor to the top left corner of the quote, you will see a cross sign. Click on it and hit the delete button on the keyboard. The quote should disappear. Then you can 'click to go back'. 

4 hours ago, newyee said:

Let me try...if you move the cursor to the top left corner of the quote, you will see a cross sign. Click on it and hit the delete button on the keyboard. The quote should disappear. Then you can 'click to go back'. 

Thanks chingu:). I have to use a laptop to delete it. My phone is not doing its magic lol.

Just shut up Esther , is that the theme of the episode today , she is  every where , already starting on my nerves :tounge_wink:

We all know Esther u did all the 

C462F041-703E-4C02-A744-A763231A0A0C.gif

in your head and figure everything, just relax , go back to do your nanny job . 

can’t  she just for once keep silent , watch like us :yum:

C1AC4B74-0687-4508-919C-64A8A5BF2600.gif

.. clearly this not gonna end good for the bad mother & son . 

@lu09 & @newyee hit me with what new , I can’t stand AR fake scene, Esther annoying behaviour, grandmother meltdown from happiness :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali yesterday was a blessing in disguise lol:mrgreen:. Esther is back from the dead with her smug face, NJ and AR as usual cooking up some dump ideas in the pot. Great, just great:expressionless:

Grandma just joined the dumb club. Granny, It's highly suspicious if you find a necklace like that in the middle of the room lol. I'm glad the chairman pointed out what NJ did to people and doesn't believe a sh"t about that report.

I need subs with Chan and Tiffany scene but that drawing was disturbing:cry:. I'm glad Tiffany now knows what she did to Chan. But why the hell was she shipped to the states? Wasn't she under arrest for child abuse? 

Finally stupid mom opened her mouth and told LSH the truth. She even had to say don't tell San Ha yet:crazy:. Come on Mom, San Ha would have solved that in seconds by going to Park's house and claiming that her husband is their grandson lol:mrgreen::joy:

Archived