[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@chrissydiva @nohamahamoud2002 I'll pretend today's episode didn't exist lol:expressionless::skull:. That preview looks more appealing to me than today's clips lol:mrgreen:. I love the Oh family when they are causing problems:D. Look at the way they ruined their daughter's fake wedding with a fire extinguisher:joy::mrgreen:. 

Oh, they better not pull that Noble idiocy card:crazy:. The thing I'm more concerned about is San Ha ruining that wedding dress lol. What's she doing outside with it? Change first:sweatingbullets:.

@dramaninja I don't know why I remembered Christian Bale who is an amazing actor, in my opinion. He played psycho roles very well too :D

One viewer writes on youtube "I am afraid of Koreans" because of NJ :D

The most hated character these days :D:D

I don't know why viewers took the drama too seriously forgetting that it is mere acting :)

@lu09 Hope she gets her memory back today. The fact that she turns a deaf ear to her 'sister' HY's plead not to have a wedding ceremony with the guy, whom she loves and has known before Jemma, is disappointing. Is her 'love' for Taniel thicker than 'blood' with HY? What is the writer thinking? 

I will surely skip the scene with SH's uncontrollable sobs for not recognising PSH, Gun & her Oh family once she's back being SH. Please just cut those short & give me her good revenge schemes.

looking at preview..really hope SH wont denying again and again the sign she got..why is she still wearing weeding dress..and that mentally ill NJ..her bride just fall into swimming pool and yet he still proceed with the wedding on the same day..

stop this stupidity...it is out of mind ...when SH still agreed to put on her wedding dress..i guess..she is denying it some how...curious about next episode...she run off wearing that dress...did she full recovered from her memory lost...

can some one translate the last sentence from the 92 ep preview..i cannot get the last word..only heard..dega ..dega what???

2 hours ago, newyee said:

Just watched ep with sub. SH is getting on my nerves with her stubbornness. It's this persistence that has helped her to get back LSH but it's exactly the same attribute that almost ruins her. NJ is half right to say SH might never get back to PSH when she recovers from amnesia but not because she will love NJ by then but because she will be too ashamed to go back to PSH. 

The plot is too dragging. I think the writer has given the villains too many victorious moments even if they are short-lived. Just waiting to see justice done & a happy ending.  

Nah she has a son she wont do that.

I am guessing he is going to go either to her family home or to that bookstore,.it looks like she got another memory when they handed her the bouquet?

So finally watched the raws. Please don't tell me that's how San Ha's dad will get his eyesight back lol:joy::mrgreen:. Look at the way he wanted to pass those bodyguards but instead hit his head on their shoulder lol:sweat_smile:. ROFL, The way those guards took him and the rest out of the the wedding hall, priceless:mrgreen::joy:.

Girl got her memory back and she is pissed off. She told LSH to check on her family and don't tell them she got her memory back. LSH is not good at lying to his in laws lol. I'm surprised they didn't catch him acting like that:sweatingbullets:

Look at the chairman ready to fly and ruin his granddaughter in law's wedding. Too late buddy:sweat_smile:. Esther reciting the day's event to the grandparents lol. Grandma asks her where they are now and Esther's face lol:joy::mrgreen:

@chrissydiva Indeed, San Ha is back:D. That slap was long due:naughty:. So it seems like she is gonna accuse them of cheating and will kick NJ out of her room. Clever idea:D.

Tonight's episode was fun to watch, if only for the much-anticipated reunion between SH and SH. 

It didn't surprise me that OSH has decided to continue playing along as Jemma despite recovery of her memory.  PSH's dad still needs to be rescued on top of the battle over Aura Bio. 

What struck me more in this episode is NJ's headache.  He also had it an episode ago just before he 'proposed' to Jemma. Am guessing this is a glimpse into NJ's inevitable end. I wouldn't be surprised if the writer would also give NJ amnesia. :lol:

Just now, mel22 said:

What struck me more in this episode is NJ's headache.  He also had it an episode ago just before he 'proposed' to Jemma. Am guessing this is a glimpse into NJ's inevitable end. I wouldn't be surprised if the writer would also give NJ amnesia. :lol:

I guess he will die.

Esther sounded like a sport commentator. She was having way too much fun at the wedding. Aera just sitting there perpetually annoyed lmao 

NJ with his "Do you think your love is that grand? She might decide to stay with me." to Soo Ho. These words didn't age well lmao SH said " Bish, you thought!" 

@mel22 Hope he dies a real painful death. That's the least he can do for me lol

25 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I tried to watch the left-handed wife new episode, and the website deceived me, they put a link saying "Coming soon" :D:D:D

Sent to your pm box if you haven't found it.

Archived