[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Esther sounded like a sport commentator. She was having way too much fun at the wedding. Aera just sitting there perpetually annoyed lmao 

NJ with his "Do you think your love is that grand? She might decide to stay with me." to Soo Ho. These words didn't age well lmao SH said " Bish, you thought!" 

@mel22 Hope he dies a real painful death. That's the least he can do for me lol

I know:joy:. It was also funny how she made a point to AR that she never got a wedding because of her lol. She was way too happy when the family came to crash the wedding. Did Esther told AR something about San Ha's sister being the craziest lol?:joy::mrgreen:.

NJ is going to crazy land. Even AR is looking at him like he lost his bubbles lol. But how stupid could they be to announce to the public that he is getting married to San Ha? I was surprised to see a newspaper about it. This wedding will be the talk of the media that's for sure. 

I second that:naughty::thumbsdown:. The writer better give the viewers some justice lol:smirk:.

apart from the provocative elements in the drama, I really enjoyed it very much. The actors and actresses did a wonderful job. It is was enjoyable watching them all. I was hoping more viewers were with us on the thread, but anyway, I had a wonderful time. We have only two weeks left. I will already miss the drama. The actors and actresses now are taking selfies already :D it is really good watching the off-screen photos :)

so adorable :heart:

14 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

apart from the provocative elements in the drama, I really enjoyed it very much. The actors and actresses did a wonderful job. It is was enjoyable watching them all. I was hoping more viewers were with us on the thread, but anyway, I had a wonderful time. We have only two weeks left. I will already miss the drama.

@nohamahamoud2002, reason I started to watch this drama because of the female lead.   I like her previous works.  Yes, I can say that the actors/actresses did a wonderful job.  May not be the best drama, but; it entertain us no matter how I wanted to punch :lol:NJ/AR and Ester face.

Not sure what will happen to NJ character but it looks like he is getting sick and may die.  AR I would like for her go to crazy/go to jail for a long time  and loss everything.

I am hoping that PSH/OSH/Gun will have a happy ending and  PSH  Dad return to the family fold, I don't think Chairman Park/Grandma will allow them to move out:crazy:.

Ester  can stay as the baby sitter or the chatterbox in chief:joy: , in today ep she is like a tv commentator.  AR is annoyed with all her comments.

:heart:the OSH family aka the ghostbusters.

Since we are almost in the finish line, writer nin please don't get OSH/PSH another health issue.  I can live with NJ being sick :joy:or you can let HY marry NJ.

Since I strongly believe in God's mercy,  I hope NJ repents on his deathbed, because I felt sorry that at the first episodes he had many chances to repent but never did. He sometimes wished to give up revenge.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Spoiler

@dulceres I watched because of two characters, NJ and Chan. At first NJ intrigued me, but then when the plot was draggy and PSH took too long to regain his memory, I felt so bored and stopped watching for some time. I didn't like Esther :D I came back to watch when the dear child Chan was introduced and I loved his acting in the scenes when the witch Tifanny was being bad, because the child actor is so talented. The dear child's tears were more than I can bear. I can't stand seeing a child crying. That's why I keep skipping the crying scenes of Chan.

The amazing performance of three characters NJ (JTH), AR and Chan was the reason I continued watching. They are the three favourite actors I Iiked the most. The actor playing PSH is good too, but I think he is still new, he will gain experience as times goes by. Esther is good, but I tend to feel she is a model more than an actress :D her dress style and walk reveals it. SH's family are so entertaining too. I love them :D

Bwahahaha Esther, oh Esther :joy:. First it was her comment about NJ being amazing to pull off this wedding with San Ha. VC had to look at her lol. Then when the wedding gets ruined, she tells AR "This is so humiliating. Seems like this wedding is a bust. Why don't you go home before you get humiliated more?" ROFL, I love her:mrgreen::thumbsup:. I'm in tears lol:mrgreen::joy:

It was hilarious when the MC was calling for the bride to come in and then the Oh family came in lol:mrgreen::joy:.

That wedding really delivered lmao From SH family big mess and Esther's commentaries were lol worthy. When she asked if it was love or obsession NJ felt. The way VC looked at her lolol

It's definitely not love. Even Aera is starting to look at her son like he's crazy. She even said amnesia or not, San Ha will always be PSH's person.  "She's Oh Jemma and she's my wife." Mmkay, dude lol What a creep!

My San Ha finally made a comeback. About dang time! But there was something off with the directing. They had her go to the pool to look for her husband then she ends up outside looking like a nut in her wedding dress with one shoe lol Why did she leave when he was clearly still inside? How the heck no one found her, but her hubby. I guess he used his heart as GPS lol That guy she asked the phone to call Soo Ho was like "mmm what about no, crazy looking lady?" The grandparents reaction to the wedding was the entire audience. Like the audacity to put it in the paper. NJ keeps digging his grave. 

Unlike Esther, SH doesn't want to make the kids lie so she's not revealing herself to Gun. But Gunnie wants his mommy though. It's her revenge as much as it is PSH's. I'm all for her to take them down. Those slaps made me feel so good! Hae Young needs to fix her damn glare. She could have stabbed you instead you know. And was she trying to make a move on NJ while he was having an episode? Lmao They are really soulmates. Like Aera said, just marry her lol At least she loves you. 

Loved that slap OSH gave to KNJ and HY that was so deserved she seems to be ready for revenge and no one is stopping her love determined queen :lol: although she was a complete fool when she had the amnesia I’m glad she feels really bad about it especially for her son Gun and slapping her husband guess that KNJ slap was for falsely slapping PSH:joy: loved that PSH doctor moment at the start like go PSH lol KNJ was just stating being like oh let me do it, dude don’t be delusional we know you’re good at trying to murder people but you ain’t a lifesaver :joy: I loved this episode OSH family are absolutely hilarious and Esther our little commentator the looks she was getting from CA were hilarious love a disaster wedding poor KNJ bet he thinks he can still play happy families with OSH nah boy she gonna destroy you, hopefully she uses his love against him and breaks his heart into pieces completely ruining him 

I've yet to watch with sub but I cracked up on the part when PSH was checking on SH dad's eye. What's the point of opening the patient's eye that wide doc when he's blind? Oh well, he's probably checking for bruises lol. Guess SH dad has a chance to regain one eyesight after the hard knock. That always happens in cartoon anyway :lol:.

1 hour ago, newyee said:

Guess SH dad has a chance to regain one eyesight after the hard knock. That always happens in cartoon anyway :lol:.

This is a real Indian movie straight from Bollywood :D

I really have a question. Many puzzles are already solved. How will the writer waste the left episodes? Are there any nonsensical surprises yet? :phew:

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This is a real Indian movie straight from Bollywood :D

I really have a question. Many puzzles are already solved. How will the writer waste the left episodes? Are there any nonsensical surprises yet? :phew:

We can squeeze in a dozen more memory lost plots!

But to be serious they have to deal with NJ and his mom,and also tell her family she remembers that going to take up the reminder episodes.

San Ha mom's comment cracked me up lol. She is like "We should wash ourselves so that either we get arrested or deal with NJ's fury with his thugs":mrgreen::joy:. Lady knows her priority lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:.

2 minutes ago, lu09 said:

San Ha mom's comment cracked me up lol. She is like "We should wash ourselves so that either we get arrested or deal with NJ's fury with his thugs":mrgreen::joy:. Lady knows her priority lol:sweat_smile::mrgreen:.

Yeah, she said it so nonchalantly like it's a matter of fact since that happened a dozen times. Their house doesn't have any lock anyway :sweatingbullets:.

Archived