[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 minute ago, immorethant said:

If I have 2 choices here between

• reaching 10% rating but the ending is so heartbreaking that I will not be able to recover or end up hating this drama.

and

• rating is still like this but I get the best happy ending ever that makes this drama so enjoyable to watch over and over again.

I think I prefer the latter.

Have a nice Friday everyone. :blush::innocent: 

It’s going to be latter anyway. :naughty:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion that God is not so cruel to Dan and my hope for happy ending.

(Sorry that I may have to use the word ‘God’ many times here,  but I feel it will be weird if I use ‘Heaven’ instead )

• God fulfilled Seong Woo’s last wish by made him angel Dan and gave Yeon Seo his last mission.
  • Even when he was sent as human form to do his mission, Dan still got his wings so that it’s God’s plan to let him save Yeon Seo .  If Dan should not be allowed to interfere why gave him this malfunction wings mode at the first place?
  • Yeon Seo’s regained her memory although it was erased by Hoo.  If God was on Hoo’s side why his magic to erase her memory didn’t last long.
  • Hoo made a mistake once in the latest episode and his magic ability was taken away by God and was punished by imprisonment (in the same cell with Elena :P). But many times we saw Dan broke the rules but he wasn’t punished immediately (so far) .  So I think Dan’s behavior is still acceptable and still in line with God’s plan.  Only concern here is the time limit which God just gave him as an obstacle to prove the couple’s true love.

So if the real God of this drama is the writer who is the only one who knows the whole story and can manipulate all characters,  then the above should be enough evidence of the writer’s plan to give us happy endings. :blush:

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

For those who wants a bed scene for their wedding! :wub:

I think, this is the closest we can get though.

Work your imaginations! B)

No, no, freaking no!!! This is simply not acceptable in my books. I want a proper honeymoon for DanYeon.:angry:

3 minutes ago, immorethant said:

My opinion that God is not so cruel to Dan and my hope for happy ending.

(Sorry that I may have to use the word ‘God’ many times here,  but I feel it will be weird if I use ‘Heaven’ instead )

• God fulfilled Seong Woo’s last wish by made him angel Dan and gave Yeon Seo his last mission.
  • Even when he was sent as human form to do his mission, Dan still got his wings so that it’s God’s plan to let him save Yeon Seo .  If Dan should not be allowed to interfere why gave him this malfunction wings mode at the first place?
  • Yeon Seo’s regained her memory although it was erased by Hoo.  If God was on Hoo’s side why his magic to erase her memory didn’t last long.
  • Hoo made a mistake once in the latest episode and his magic ability was taken away by God and was punished by imprisonments (in the same cell with Elena :P). But many times we saw Dan broke the rules but he wasn’t punished immediately (so far) .  So I think Dan’s behavior is still acceptable and still in line with God’s plan.  Only concern here is the time limit which God just gave him as an obstacle to prove the couple’s true love.

So if the real God of this drama is the writer who is the only one who knows the whole story and can manipulate all characters,  then the above should be enough evidence of the writer’s plan to give us happy endings. :blush:

But I don’t get it. Isn’t his mission completed? Yeon Seo’s already in love, no?! It’s not like God had any specific “Rib” in mind. 

Actually it’s not clearly stated that the real mission is to find love for Yeon Seo only.

Dan was just told that his mission is ‘love’ and received her name and address.

Probably the mission is to find or prove the real love for both.  I think it requires both persons and true love from both sides to complete the mission.  

Even at the end helping JKW and Hoo to realize what’s true love may also be a part of Dan’s mission.  Dan is an instrument of God to come down to help everyone in this drama and also audiences to know the meaning of love and good vs evil.  That is God’s plan I think.

10 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

No, no, freaking no!!! This is simply not acceptable in my books. I want a proper honeymoon for DanYeon.:angry:

KBS don’t even show proper kisses! :lol:

You want a honeymoon?! 

NMN6RPe.gif

Our OTP is doing so well to hold onto each other in today's episode! I LOVE IT! :wub:

Me: 

165a796e-c01c-43b4-9370-83fd1fe543bf-ori

Btw, I don't know if y'all noticed but JKW looked sexually turned on after LYS told him that she'll love KD even more regarding the short time they have left together. LMBO! :lol:

Again! :D

Spoiler

acc4b80f-14cb-4881-967f-b2b24a4133d0-ori

My two cents and a half.

Ep 12 is usually a turning point and we know what dates lead to in dramaland (no naughty thoughts!) - something happens to the couple. [I am actually reminded of Fiery Priest when the junior priest wanted to spend a day out with his hyung and got his head bashed in :ph34r: )

I still see a sacrifice happening. On whose part, I don't know as they both love each other a lot.

cqKkdF.gif

How clear can this be? 12 episodes later and she will still not accept you. Geezz... usually it's the second female lead doing this to the male lead but a role reversal.

I like that YS is now also trying to fight for KD and wants to spend as much time as possible with him.

I do hope there are no scenes of noble idiocy which would make me tear out my hair.

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

My two cents and a half.

Ep 12 is usually a turning point and we know what dates lead to in dramaland (no naughty thoughts!) - something happens to the couple. [I am actually reminded of Fiery Priest when the junior priest wanted to spend a day out with his hyung and got his head bashed in :ph34r: )

I still see a sacrifice happening. On whose part, I don't know as they both love each other a lot.

How clear can this be? 12 episodes later and she will still not accept you. Geezz... usually it's the second female lead doing this to the male lead but a role reversal.

I like that YS is now also trying to fight for KD and wants to spend as much time as possible with him.

I do hope there are no scenes of noble idiocy which would make me tear out my hair.

i like yeonseo character....she stand firmly with her choice. normally in kdrama female lead would look weak when reject the confession from second lead....it one truly refreshing scene for me...:lol:

Yup.

For sure Senior Hu was been punished for altering YS's memories.

That should be a big No-No.

If she finds out about Dan being an angel after the rooftop incident, then they should work it out from then.

I suppose since there are quite a number of episodes to go, they needed to prolong the story...

In the end, she recovered her memory on her own.

If you are under 16, don’t read the below post.

Speaking of sexually turned on by some ... 

Am I seeing what you guys are seeing?! :ph34r:

And if you guys are seeing what I’m seeing ...

This can’t be fiction, right? It’s reality, no?

E5FkqLq.jpg

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

If you are under 16, don’t read the below post.

Speaking of sexually turned on by some ... 

Am I seeing what you guys are seeing?! :ph34r:

And if you guys are seeing what I’m seeing ...

This can’t be fiction, right? It’s reality, no?

I noticed that too lol! Blessed be whoever decided Dan should wear tight white pants.

Archived