柯书 / KeShu by 刘剑羽 / Liu JianYu

0078mh6Cly1fu4cu33h1yj31kw2dchdt_zpsas1d

爵爷 / JueYe by 姜寒 / JiangHan

0078mh6Cly1fu4cu7eu8oj31kw2dc4qq_zpsmegd

启鸣 / Qi Ming by 程星源 /Cheng XingYuan

0078mh6Cly1fu4cu5an09j31kw2dcb2a_zpssinh

Synopsis:

该剧以天下大势的风云变幻为经,以波诡云谲的江湖传奇为纬,编织出一个亦真亦幻、明暗交织、宏大完整的世界观,将个人、门派和国家命运汇聚在一起。

Weaving in between legend and illustration, bring together individuals in mission to save the world and the country.

Preview:

Additional Links:

外八行 Weibo

Tan SongYun Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
 l LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
19 hours ago, angelangie said:

i hope they will be airing this soon......im going to miss her with 'Under the Power' finishing

There is going to be another drama of TSY and SWL in GO AHEAD too.  Hope they air it and this drama also soon.  

• 3 months later...

iQIyi has finally put the drama in the "Coming Up' section. And AvenueX latest video mentions that it's supposed to air by Q2-2020, so let's cross our fingers that it will air soonest! 

Just a reminder, this drama is a joint work of iQiyi and Chen Kaige. He's right there at the middle front in the wrap up picture on page 1. According to ScreenDaily, CKG is involved in casting, editing and cinematography! How far CKG's involvement actually is, I can't be sure. But at least we can see it has actors who often work with CKG before, like Ou Hao and Jin Shijie. Like others, I'm excited to see Tan Songyun here! 

I have watched until ep 8 yesterday, the cinematography really beautiful! The tone yes love it!

This drama is really wuxia with modern taste, because it was happened in very early republican era, after the reign of Qing Dynasty just ended, so pugilistic world is still exist yet common and blended with the modern way.

Dont really like the male lead at the beginning, but after a while, i can accept him. Quite confused a little bit in the 1st ep about bombing in the train, why they cant go out from the carriage. Maybe anyone can help explain to me, thank you.

I just finished the first episode and really enjoy it so far. Agree with @tothestars the cinematography and tone is beautiful - It is so smoothing and comfortable to watch - I decided to give it a try at first mainly because 陈凯歌 is the producer and I love his movie, the demon cat and saw a few episodes of the reality show where he is the judge and created some impressive short clips. He is such a good director and this really didn't disappoint. The plot is good so far and although there are a lot of characters, it didn't overwhelm me but make me more curious about each of them and they all do stands out. Qin Lan is sooo beautiful and I can't wait to see Seven Tan. OuHan is doing good as well, like the fact that he is reserve sometime and arrogant other time but not too overboard and love how he expressed his thoughts and injustice with all the "managers" dealing with their business. Hope to see him evolve... The dynamic between him and his 'sister' is kind of weird because I felt this weird vibe that the sister is more than she seems...

@tothestars I am not sure about the carriage as well - I thought at first, they were trying to throw the bomb out the window but it is all locked. But then the nervous student said we can't touch the bomb because it will set it off immediately. I agree I don't know why they don't move to the other cart of the train but I guess once the bomb goes off, the whole train will explode so moving to another cart will not help...  

5 hours ago, BreezeC said:

The plot is good so far and although there are a lot of characters, it didn't overwhelm me but make me more curious about each of them and they all do stands out. Qin Lan is sooo beautiful and I can't wait to see Seven Tan. OuHan is doing good as well, like the fact that he is reserve sometime and arrogant other time but not too overboard and love how he expressed his thoughts and injustice with all the "managers" dealing with their business. Hope to see him evolve... The dynamic between him and his 'sister' is kind of weird because I felt this weird vibe that the sister is more than she seems...

Yes, i have finished up to 10, and it is still interesting to watch, and you are right every character in The Eight does stands out even for the least one, since they have their own unique ability and character, so refreshing and enjoyable, and Hua MinChu character is just like The Eight's human and brain part of each member, he will remind how to act humanity in every action they will make.

I dont really like Tan SongYun's character in here, and havent felt her and Ou Han's chemistry up to ep 10 (i dont know who will be with whom anyway), there is one scene which they open up each other and ended crying, but i cant feel the sadness hmmm...

With the sister Zhong Yao, their relationship indeed weird lol, and but i like with the fact Hua MinChu and Zhong Yao as the character who dont have martial art ability, but they have big brain. Love the surprises in the story, although sometimes i have feeling there must be something with the character (yeah maybe because we have watched too many films lol, we cant just trust there is only one side story of the character).

Qin Lan yes so graceful and beautiful, she is like the 2nd leader of The Eight, calm, wise and smart.

5 hours ago, BreezeC said:

I am not sure about the carriage as well - I thought at first, they were trying to throw the bomb out the window but it is all locked. But then the nervous student said we can't touch the bomb because it will set it off immediately. I agree I don't know why they don't move to the other cart of the train but I guess once the bomb goes off, the whole

Ah maybe you are right, it just doesnt make sense that they all just stay there, panic and end up disturbing Ke Shu that need peacefully environment to think how to diffuse the bomb. They should be moved to other cart, so the diffuser can think clearly yeah? Oh well nevermind, it is the only thing that strange for me so far lol.

Archived