[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Eight 民初奇人传 ll 外八行

pad-hari

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Dundee said:

These two are adorable together

Yeah although at first i was more to Zhong Yao and Min Chu, but i think now i am more Xi Shui and Min Chu.. Somehow Zhong Yao still has secrets dont really like with that. I am very proud of Min Chu, he can still calm after everything about his parents started to uncover and he can still do his big task as the holder.

21 minutes ago, Dundee said:

But i think based on the video above,

Hide contents

MC get married to ZY, and XS died, i have to prepare myself for the sad ending :tears:

Yeah i am also surprised at that one scene... But plz dont...

Spoiler

So many death so far huhuhu...

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

one of the main reason i dont like this era drama ><" i always skip this era drama however i might just watch this one for SongYun....im still stuck as i dunno if i want to watch or not....

Hahahah, i prefer any era instead of modern drama, i like republican and historical era, things that i dont see in every day life, the scenery, the costume and the cinematography, i really really put my interest on those things. In this drama, you can find those easily, how gorgoeus the scenery of One Thousand Village,  and any other places, they are really outstanding, my eyes is really satisfied lol.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:13 PM, Dundee said:

I like Ba Xian, he recommended the battle of generals, because he knew MC’s ability in strategy and with this he can also show off MC’s inteligence to the head of mechanic faction.

Yeah Ba Xian is like the eye of The Eight, he foresee everything, i love him too!

bawled my eyes out watching ep 24. 

Spoiler

But thank goodness, she survived yay 

On 6/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, tothestars said:

Yeah Ba Xian is like the eye of The Eight, he foresee everything, i love him too!

BX is very cool character, i also like YF (the head of assassin).

I think not many people watch this drama, too bad, because i think this drama is quite cool and thrilling

On 7/2/2020 at 12:29 AM, angelangie said:

yup all 34 I think they cut short?

Cut short? Cut the eps?

1 hour ago, Dundee said:

Yay friday is coming, i force myself not to watch the raw, the temptation is hard :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha i know that feeling lol! But since this drama is complex in glossaries, seems that i wont understand if there is no subs...so i will wait patiently for the subs... I am watching other dramas in turns.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

yes cut the episodes it went from 36 to 34 :) 

Whattttt??? Why? Low rating?

I think this drama presents a complex story, because it is a join era from historical and republican era, so the glossaries and story somehow force us the audiences to think harder lol, and also there is a very minimum love story in here, so it makes harder to attract audiences... Oh well

59 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Whattttt??? Why? Low rating?

I think this drama presents a complex story, because it is a join era from historical and republican era, so the glossaries and story somehow force us the audiences to think harder lol, and also there is a very minimum love story in here, so it makes harder to attract audiences... Oh well

No, i think it’s related to censorship. Probably it had content which not approved by the censorship so they cut or delete certain scenes. 

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not sure....might be it.....cause somehow i felt SongYun wasnt actively promoting this series that much either.....

i had a feeling that it reminded her of her mother whom suddenly left her.....

Oh yeah i remembered, so her mom died when she was shooting this drama? It must be a painful memory :bawling:

2 minutes ago, Dundee said:

No, i think it’s related to chinese censorship.

So at first it was 36 eps that passed the censorship and then cut into 34 suddenly?

23 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Oh yeah i remembered, so her mom died when she was shooting this drama? It must be a painful memory :bawling:

So at first it was 36 eps that passed the censorship and then cut into 34 suddenly?

Actually i think many scenes in majority of the episodes are deleted, i notice that when i watched the ending credits, there’re many scenes which present in the ending credits, but not present in the drama and sometimes the scenes ended and jump abruptly wihout connection to the previous scenes

Archived