teachermok

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

Update from SIG company. He is preparing for his Fan Meet.:wub:

No sound.:bawling:

Miss him so much.:bawling:

Finally! Something from SIG! Thanks for this, @miyukiakira1988! Yes, we all miss him so much already! If only I had so much money, I would have flown to Seoul just for that fan meet!

1 hour ago, primavera123 said:

She’s so cute :lol:

Tonight there will be So Min Young Street at 8 PM KST with seo eun seo and kwon soo hyun as a guests. Surely they will talk about the drama (I’m so happy) !! I hope the next guests are SIG and PSW, They will be the guests of honor!

Hi, @primavera123! Is this a radio show that's livestreamed, too?

11 hours ago, hoyund said:

Both of their hairs got a lot poofier and longer afterwards, lol. Yeah, the pic above only solidifies that JSM was not her usual self in the wrap-up interview. I hope it was only because she was real sad that the drama was over and not because of some other personal reasons...

I don't think its anything personal. She looked drained and tired. I think the final scenes they shot were probably death scenes the case I don't think any of them would be their usual cheery self. Its hard to let go of characters, especially those that you loved that died so tragically. Death scenes like those so emotionally charged would be very difficult to shoot, especially like So min.  She is very analytical and like SIG goes very deep in character.  I know she loved Jin Kang so saying goodbye to that character as well as the Mookang and Jin Kang/Jin Gook relationships with an ending like theirs would have been emotionally draining. 

45 minutes ago, primavera123 said:

yes! I’m watching it now, and they are talking about the drama, they seem happy!:lol:  I don’t understand a word, i’m frustrated -_- 

78-DE4-C13-4-C51-4-B59-8704-43865-F09-A6

OH MYYYY!!! Could you send me the link please so I could watch next time? Do you think I could watch this episode even if it's already over? So sorry for the questions and thanks in advance! @primavera123

18 minutes ago, teachermok said:

OH MYYYY!!! Could you send me the link please so I could watch next time? Do you think I could watch this episode even if it's already over? So sorry for the questions and thanks in advance! @primavera123

I watched the episode on the app, the link didn’t work. I think they will load this episode on radio SBS FM. :lol:

Is JSM hosting it again? 

:cry: Ahhh!!!! Anyone active member of this thread or lurkers who understand korean? If so please help us out. 

lol I am so tempted to contact my former college roommate and another friend who are South Koreans to translate . But if I do they will tease me relentlessly. They don't watch Kdramas and I know they along with my other friends and family members will make fun of me  knowing I am a closet kdrama addict :joy:

23 minutes ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

Is JSM hosting it again? 

:cry: Ahhh!!!! Anyone active member of this thread or lurkers who understand korean? If so please help us out. 

lol I am so tempted to contact my former college roommate and another friend who are South Koreans to translate . But if I do they will tease me relentlessly. They don't watch Kdramas and I know they along with my other friends and family members will make fun of me  knowing I am a closet kdrama addict :joy:

Aaaa I missed the live stream!! I’m dying to know what they talked about.

I believe this is the link to listen to the first radio broadcast:

I'll be checking it out later after work to see if I can put my 5% of Korean into use ;) In the meantime, for anyone who understands Korean well, let us know if they reveal any interesting tidbits related to the show, especially of our MooKang couple!^^

2 hours ago, hoyund said:

I believe this is the link to listen to the first radio broadcast:

I'll be checking it out later after work to see if I can put my 5% of Korean into use ;) In the meantime, for anyone who understands Korean well, let us know if they reveal any interesting tidbits related to the show, especially of our MooKang couple!^^

I'm listening to it now, and from my admittedly very limited Korean, it sounds like we should be shipping MooYoung x Chorong instead of MooKang lol At the beginning, Soo Hyun said that since the drama ended, he's been spending a lot of time with In Guk. Then later on they did a fact check and So Min was teasing Soo Hyun, saying him and In Guk were suspicious because they were always together, and asking if they were going out! He mentioned again how he watched the last two episodes with Seo In Guk again after the wrap party (and cried), it sounds like they're really close. 

@dobbying wow thank you...please let us know if you understand something else. I wish I knew Korean.

I found this on ig:

I’m really happy Soo Hyun and In Guk are really close. 

Yes we should probably ship MooRong or Choyoung instead auhahaha at least we won’t get in fanwars I guess

So sweer for Soo-hyun to bring a bouquet of flowers for So Min <3 Happy to know that friendships were built during the filming of TSHLYE :wub: Could I join the MooRong/Choyoung bandwagon now? Thanks for all the goodies you shared, guys! :D

Now I'm regretting all the more that I studied Japanese (all for my love for Yamazaki Kento) and not Korean. Dang it. :unsure:

2 hours ago, dobbying said:

I'm listening to it now, and from my admittedly very limited Korean, it sounds like we should be shipping MooYoung x Chorong instead of MooKang lol At the beginning, Soo Hyun said that since the drama ended, he's been spending a lot of time with In Guk. Then later on they did a fact check and So Min was teasing Soo Hyun, saying him and In Guk were suspicious because they were always together, and asking if they were going out! He mentioned again how he watched the last two episodes with Seo In Guk again after the wrap party (and cried), it sounds like they're really close. 

Thanks so much for the translation @dobbying!

With my super limited Korean, here are other general things I could pick up on:

-The first 30 minutes of program was really just a mix of music, ads, and JSM reading out comments left by listeners (For example, one listener ask her what she normally does at this hour if not DJ'ing and JSM just said 'eating dinner'.JSM's house is in Bundang, etc.)

-JSM asked them both what they're doing now that filming TSHLYE is over, and Soo-hyun replied "Play. Everyday playing. Meeting up with SIG, eating and drinking together." Eun-soo said that she already finished filming Top Management and it's broadcasting now. She is either already working on her next project or preparing for it (?) And it seems that Soo-hyun is in the same project with her so they have a chance to work together again (<-- unsure about translation)

-Eun-soo said that the actor who plays Woo-sang is actually very funny in real life, very different from his character in the show. Same goes for PSW who jokes around alot

-Eun-soo said that when she first met JSM at the table read, she was surprised at how pretty JSM is and how she has such a small face. She also complimented Soo-hyun and said she thought he was handsome.

-Eun-soo is reading off questions from listeners and one of them asked what she & Soo-hyun thought of JSM and Soo-hyun said that she's very lovable.

-They were each asked to pick a song that reflected what they thought of JSM, and Soo-hyun picked that famous song "I Believe" (not sure of exact title), but I think he said he chose that song mainly because it's what he would've picked for Jin-kang, like he imagined that's a song he would play for JK 

-They get on the topic of fashion and Eun-soo comments how Soo-hyun & his character Cho-rong wears pink alot (Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that!)

My apologies for butchering any of the translations above, feel free to correct me!

It seemed like a lighthearted, casual interview overall with not a lot of new information coming out of, aside from the new 'couple' MooRong, lol. But it was fun to see them three together again, all who looked a bit nervous and excited at their first radio show!

Thank you so much for translating hoyund. JSM looks so cute. Does anyone know how long she will be hosting? I thought it would just for a few shows. 

LOL Loving the bromance between Soo-Hyun and SIG. It sounds like all of them are close irl. If so I hope all of them stay close friends for a very long time. 

As for Seo Eun-Soo she is one lucky girl. First she acts opposite to SIG and now she is working opposite to Cha Eun-Woo. 

Wow i was away for two days and suddenly a New couple emerges in MOORONG!!! Thank you To everyone for all these lovely updates on The cast in youngstreet! I find IT sooooo adorable that seo in guk is keeping in touch With suhyun, They were not even friends in The drama! 

I wish seo in guk could have join in The fun on The show! Maybe. Next time. 

@teachermok

I'm With you I love Bogum and he deserve all this fame I just wish people Dont sleep on seo inguk he is just as talented i sometimes Wonder how is this The same guy as mooyoung

PS: and yeah that bogum drunk scene was adorable haha but i still cant watch The whole show although i love Both actors hehe i think Alhambra is a good start after TSHLYE its very intriguing. 

Looking forward To more mookang updates! And thank you @hoyund @dobbyying and everyone i forgot To mention for all The lovely updates on JSM young street  I LOVE her! And its so cute of her To tease seo inguk and suhyun next guest seo inguk pleaseeeee.

and thank you for The bts updates! Ive been curious what seo inguk and somin talked about It seems that seo inguk cant seem To move on yet since he feels like The show is not over yet. 

OMG!! Thanks so much for your translation @hoyund!

It's heartwarming to know that there are friendships which blossomed thanks to TSHLYE! Loving the budding bromance between MooRong most especially! Do we start a new thread for that already? :P

I sincerely hope all members of the cast (even that witch JSR) would have a lot of projects offered to them for they sure are talented and hardworking. They all seem very nice, too!

Oh please, please JSM do guest our SIG and hot ajusshi PSW in your show SOONEST!!!! Like next week, maybe? And do like a double episode???

Thanks for all the updates, guys! :wub:

Archived