Seo In Guk and Jung So Min | Stars Couple/ MooKang Couple

teachermok

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THi @dobbying!!! Thanks for sharing! I also got into bpwinces because of Shallow :)

Yellow Lights and Shallow are actually my favorites. Hurricane brought back the memories and feels. I believe bpwinces will make another one again soon :) 

Can’t believe this thread is on hot topics hehehe

Yesterday, I asked one of my guy friends to review the bed scene on ep 10 (i feel ridiculous haha!) I was greatly surprised when he told me that SIG and JSM’s chemistry is really out of this world knowing that he’s not really much into romantic genres. He also mentioned that the director must already be an expert on his field to film those kind of scenes that come off as naturally riveting and the actors’ (SIG and JSM) ability to act greatly contributes to its brilliance. I’m so proud of our babies huhuhuhu

PS: I also love this fan video :) 

Btw guys, how are you coping? Coz I can’t seem to move on from MY and JK. It’s now past 10 pm in South Korea and we should be already streaming TSHLYE but there’s nothing left to stream :bawling:

@teachermok I also noticed that SIG and JSM really lost a lot of weight around ep 10 onwards. Filming TSHLYE must have been physically and emotionally draining. Our poor babies :( 

:wub: thank you everyone for The FMV links i cant stop watching that It makes me want to rewatch The whole drama again:bawling:

anyway what do you guys think of The scene when Mooyoung Asked jin kang if whether or not She is scared of him? And She answered that She was? 

I think seo in guk expressed mooyoung's emotion really Well during that scene, like how down he looked right after Jinkang Said that. Its like everyone Else looking at him as a monster he Doesn't really care but when its jin kang i can see The heartbreak in his eyes.:unsure:

Thanks to everyone for sharing the FMV's! I especially like bpwinces for her choice in songs.

3 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Yesterday, I asked one of my guy friends to review the bed scene on ep 10 (i feel ridiculous haha!) I was greatly surprised when he told me that SIG and JSM’s chemistry is really out of this world knowing that he’s not really much into romantic genres. He also mentioned that the director must already be an expert on his field to film those kind of scenes that come off as naturally riveting and the actors’ (SIG and JSM) ability to act greatly contributes to its brilliance. I’m so proud of our babies huhuhuhu

Btw guys, how are you coping? Coz I can’t seem to move on from MY and JK. It’s now past 10 pm in South Korea and we should be already streaming TSHLYE but there’s nothing left to stream :bawling:

Oh wow, kudos to you for getting your male friend to judge the scene, and glad to know he approved of it as well so at least we know we're not totally delusional :P I'm dying to know how the director, SIG, & JSM discussed filming that bed scene and how many takes it took to shoot it. Not for pervy reasons, I swear! Ha. I'm curious to know how mature, talented actors think and prepare for those kinds of scenes and how much of it is actual improv. I remember one of the first BTS clips I saw for this drama, they were showing SIG & Eun-soo filming their kiss scene outside of SA's house, and Eun-soo looked quite embarrassed and had to do re-takes so I'm wondering if it was the same for SIG & JSM....

Coping? What's that? Ha. 

More like this show has made me do things that I don't normally do...like buy flowers for myself for the first time! I recently bought some potted bright yellow chrysanthemums similar to the flowers seen when MY & JK first date and are strolling in the neighborhood at night and see that cute, small flower shop. So whenever I see my yellow mums, it reminds me of MooKang.^^

And I'm not even a big fan of hot pot, but after seeing them enjoy it so much in the show, I've gone out and ate shabu shabu a number of times despite the 90F degree whether outside. Lol.

Ok, I'll stop there because I am sounding a bit delusional....

@alivingparadox24 and @hoyund

That bed scene really have left us With so much To discuss on, I wish There was a BTS for it. There's just something "magical?" And realistic about it. How mooyoung was teasing Jin Kang kissing her and backing way, The way Jin kang was looking at mooyoung while touching his face and than there's that kiss that scene without MY backing away, that was electrifying im a bit miffed IT got Cut To JG :sweat_smile:I've never witnessed an innocent love potrayed in such a beautiful way in a drama before. 

Even though it was not MY first time but there's this excitement in MY eyes and anticipating for IT. The Both of Them manage To pull it off in The most beautiful way:wub:

i still find myself smiling and shying away when i look at it. 

How Did seo in guk and somin discussed that scene and Made it so realistic also how the direction of The camera and close up manage to Capture all those loving, teasing and Shy stares:wub:

Amazing..

Hello, everyone!

So it has been a week since we said goodbye to our dearest MooKang couple! Have you guys moved on just yet? :bawling:

Just a friendly reminder, fellow MooKang shippers! Please refrain from posting anything that can be misconstrued as an offense or attack against other fandoms/ shippers! Let's stick to gushing over the amazing and indelible chemistry between MY and JK, shall we? ;)

Happy Friday to you all from my side of the planet!

6 hours ago, teachermok said:

Have you guys moved on just yet? :bawling:

Nope i have not move on, its Only been a week, and theres's zero New content from seo in guk and jung somin:bawling:

btw i saw this scene and IT reminds me of an old BSB song: 

I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor
I wanna let you walk away tonight without a word
I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling
Oh, if you were here right now,
I swear I'd tell you this
Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
'Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge,
But I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call
Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility
Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
'Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
No, no, no
I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go (oh, can't let go)

Do you accept request for FMV? I'd love To see this Song in a mookang fmv because IT resonates so Well With how mooyoung was feeling watching jin kang walk away and feeling inconsolable:bawling:
it really reminded me how inconsolable he was when he was behind that door having to let jin kang go:bawling:

16 hours ago, hoyund said:

Coping? What's that? Ha. 

More like this show has made me do things that I don't normally do...like buy flowers for myself for the first time! I recently bought some potted bright yellow chrysanthemums similar to the flowers seen when MY & JK first date and are strolling in the neighborhood at night and see that cute, small flower shop. So whenever I see my yellow mums, it reminds me of MooKang.^^

And I'm not even a big fan of hot pot, but after seeing them enjoy it so much in the show, I've gone out and ate shabu shabu a number of times despite the 90F degree whether outside. Lol.

Ok, I'll stop there because I am sounding a bit delusional....

OH MY! Me, too! @hoyund

I ate shabu-shabu with my fam a few days ago and and samgyeopsal earlier today! These made me miss the series even more! You aren't alone in your delusions, trust me hehe

1-F8108-A3-9-C6-E-4789-B9-A8-4-B26689380

I can’t believe I downloaded patternator for this! Haha!

My schedule had been stressful for the past few weeks that’s why I decided to sleep all day and it’s not even helping that I’ve been dreaming about MooKang for the first few hours of my sleep bonanza.

I also bought a turtleneck despite our country’s very hot weather tsk tsk

5 hours ago, primavera123 said:

viki recently posted an exclusive interview of them, which they did after the press conference I think. They are so adorable! 

THANK YOU for sharing this! Though it's just three minutes long and it was filmed awhile ago, it made my day to see new clips of them together! Seeing BTS scenes and interviews of PSW makes me love him even more, he's just hilarious and seems like so much fun to work with! I like when he was asked to describe his character, he literally said like 4 words "I am JinKan's brother." whereas JSM goes on length to describe her role, lol.

And thanks for making that gif of SIG & JSM!! Honestly, I thought they looked quite awkward together during the press conference, as SIG seemed to want to keep it to a more serious and somber tone (perhaps to match the feel of the drama?) whereas JSM wanted to keep things light, so they were at odds. But good thing PSW showed up and everyone was all smiles again and on the same wavelength. :D 

@alivingparadox24 LOVE your wallpaper! It's too cute! And yes, I think I'm going to also need to go out and buy a white turtleneck and a black one just so I can match JK & MY and wear it while I'm re-watching their drama and simultaneously eating shabu shabu at the same time. Lol.

@teachermok I don't have any friends or family watching this drama now so this is only place that I can gush and go a bit crazy, so I feel like I need to keep my obsession on check. But so glad there's others like me here on this forum! Woot!

17 minutes ago, hoyund said:

THANK YOU for sharing this! Though it's just three minutes long and it was filmed awhile ago, it made my day to see new clips of them together! Seeing BTS scenes and interviews of PSW makes me love him even more, he's just hilarious and seems like so much fun to work with! I like when he was asked to describe his character, he literally said like 4 words "I am JinKan's brother." whereas JSM goes on length to describe her role, lol.

And thanks for making that gif of SIG & JSM!! Honestly, I thought they looked quite awkward together during the press conference, as SIG seemed to want to keep it to a more serious and somber tone (perhaps to match the feel of the drama?) whereas JSM wanted to keep things light, so they were at odds. But good thing PSW showed up and everyone was all smiles again and on the same wavelength. :D 

You are welcome!:D  I was very happy too when I found it, every day I always looking for news about them. it's true, during the press conference SIG was a bit agitated. in this interview, it made me laugh when she asked JSM something about the cat and SIG seemed curious and surprised by her answer, PSW instead felt excluded and his expression was epic.:P I really hope viki will translate this mini interview, i still waiting for the english subtitles of the latest bts..

Archived