Seo In Guk and Jung So Min | Stars Couple/ MooKang Couple

teachermok

Hello, everyone! Welcome all to this little island on the internet where we could share and show our love for Kim Moo-young (Seo In-Guk) and Yoo Jin-kang (Jung So-min) from the drama The Smile has Left Your Eyes/ Hundred Million Stars from the Sky! We believe that THIS couple is the best this 2018, and is one of the best EVER!! So much love for our dear MooKang!:wub:

(Note: We know that Jung So-min is currently in a relationship with Lee Joon, and we respect that. We are just here to show our appreciation for one of Kdramaland's best couples- MooKang!)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

Thank you so much for creating this thread, TeacherMok! For me without question Mookang is the best couple of the year and now one of my all time favorite couples. The sizzling chemistry between Seo In Guk and Jung so min was out of this world. 

Here here! what a chemistry! they were LIT!!I was so happy when they are happy and so sad when they were sad... Seo In Guk and Jung So MIn really made the characters alive:wub:

2 hours ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

Thank you so much for creating this thread, TeacherMok! For me without question Mookang is the best couple of the year and now one of my all time favorite couples. The sizzling chemistry between Seo In Guk and Jung so min was out of this world. 

This is actually @alivingparadox24's brainchild! I was just the one who put it up! But, you're welcome, you're welcome, @kdramaaddict212!

Of course, 2018's best couple deserves a thread of its own!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH @teachermok for creating this thread! We can finally put our thoughts about SIG and JSM's electrifying chemistry without any reservations (with a certain restriction tho u know what I mean)

As I've said before, I've been a follower of JSM since 2010 and always look forward to her next drama every year - most especially, the choice of her leading men. I literally jumped out of joy upon knowing that SIG will be finally paired with JSM coz SIG's been one of my favorites since Reply 1997. She's known for having been paired with all the good-looking members of Model Avengers namely Sung Joon, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, and Hong Jong Hyun (with the exception of Kim Soo Hyuk). However, none of them gave us "the chemistry" only JSM and SIG can create.

I believe these are the factors that made JSM and SIG's chemistry more exhilarating:

- Facial structure similarities. Somin and Inguk are quite popular for having youthful looks and innocent charm. They don't even look like they're in their thirties! They also have a pair of puffy monolid eyes and pouty lips.

- Can pull off sexy scenes despite their youthful features (gahhhhhhh I'm need to create a screen by screen commentary of their bed scene/s)

- Small age gap and height difference. I really think their height difference contributed well on JK and MY's gazes. We can see how JK didn't even have a hard time looking through MY's eyes. I always flinch every time JSM gazes upon Sung Joon in Can We Get Married because of their huge difference in height. I hope she didn't get a bad case of stiff neck while filming those scenes with him. LOL!

- Similar personalities. I just want to melt into a puddle of goo when SIG mentioned that they are both homebodies and gifted her a Spiderman video game :rolleyes: (somebody gimme my own SIG at once). He reminds me of my good ol' guy friends way back in college.

- Both of them are also known for being very shippable. A lot of people say that SIG can sit beside a rock and you'd still ship it lol

Whaddaya think?

I also love their interactions in the last bts and how JSM expressed her frustrations on SIG when MY broke up with JK. It's very sad that some people (and some fans) misunderstand JSM's interactions with SIG. I've seen a lot of her drama bts and we  can see how she can be very friendly and playful to everyone at times

I AM ALSO VERY MUCH GRATEFUL TO THE FAN WHO POSTED THIS WRAP UP PARTY PICS OF JSM AND SIG. I can finally breathe a sigh of relief knowing that they didn't leave us empty-handed with MooKang interactions after the drama. (I almost shouted in the office when I saw those pictures)

Image result for yes gif

AND THIS! I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE IN THE POST-FILMING INTERVIEW. Both of them are trying to avoid each other's gazes. Gahhhhh. 

They deserve to win the Best Couple Award of 2018 in my most honest and sincerest opinion.

PS: I'm so sorry Nam Se Hee for changing my ship! I hope you're having a good time with Han Se Gye in JTBC lol.

1 hour ago, alivingparadox24 said:

AND THIS! I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE IN THE POST-FILMING INTERVIEW. Both of them are trying to avoid each other's gazes. Gahhhhh. 

They deserve to win the Best Couple Award of 2018 in my most honest and sincerest opinion.

PS: I'm so sorry Nam Se Hee for changing my ship! I hope you're having a good time with Han Se Gye in JTBC lol.

LOL Our poor woori couple. I will always love them but they never stood a chance compared to Mookang. I knew Jung so min and Seo in Guk are chemistry magnets so there is no surprise they would have chemistry together but I didn't think it could reach this level. 

I'm sure the directors and PD team were taken by surprised by their chemistry. No one could have predicted how powerful it was.

3 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH @teachermok for creating this thread! We can finally put our thoughts about SIG and JSM's electrifying chemistry without any reservations (with a certain restriction tho u know what I mean)

As I've said before, I've been a follower of JSM since 2010 and always look forward to her next drama every year - most especially, the choice of her leading men. I literally jumped out of joy upon knowing that SIG will be finally paired with JSM coz SIG's been one of my favorites since Reply 1997. She's known for having been paired with all the good-looking members of Model Avengers namely Sung Joon, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, and Hong Jong Hyun (with the exception of Kim Soo Hyuk). However, none of them gave us "the chemistry" only JSM and SIG can create.

I believe these are the factors that made JSM and SIG's chemistry more exhilarating:

- Facial structure similarities. Somin and Inguk are quite popular for having youthful looks and innocent charm. They don't even look like they're in their thirties! They also have a pair of puffy monolid eyes and pouty lips.

- Can pull off sexy scenes despite their youthful features (gahhhhhhh I'm need to create a screen by screen commentary of their bed scene/s)

- Small age gap and height difference. I really think their height difference contributed well on JK and MY's gazes. We can see how JK didn't even have a hard time looking through MY's eyes. I always flinch every time JSM gazes upon Sung Joon in Can We Get Married because of their huge difference in height. I hope she didn't get a bad case of stiff neck while filming those scenes with him. LOL!

- Similar personalities. I just want to melt into a puddle of goo when SIG mentioned that they are both homebodies and gifted her a Spiderman video game :rolleyes: (somebody gimme my own SIG at once). He reminds me of my good ol' guy friends way back in college.

- Both of them are also known for being very shippable. A lot of people say that SIG can sit beside a rock and you'd still ship it lol

- I literally did the same thing, too, when I found out that SIG and JSM were acting together! I couldn't believe my that the stars aligned in my fangirl heart's favor!
- Yes, they have similarities in facial features (which helped confuse us with the incest thing!)
- My heart skipped a bit, too when I heard JSM say during the VLIVE interview that SIG gifted her with a Spidey video game! Both of them seem so laidback, no?
- Yes, both of them could be paired with any inanimate object and they would still be a shoo-in for best couple award nominations!

3 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

SO I'M NOT IMAGINING THINGS! They, indeed, look awkward in that video, as if they couldn't meet each other's eyes! Maybe because they were emotinally drained after shooting that final scene?

LOVED your FMVs @miyukiakira1988! Thanks for sharing them here! Looking forward to more <3

I'd like to leave you all with one of the clips which resonated in me deeply- that scene wherein little Kang Sung-ho was feeding tiny Jung Yoon with peanuts huhu this was so so sweet and heartbreaking! They were each other's home from the very start!

THANK YOU @teachermok and @alivingparadox24 for taking the initiative of creating this thread where i can continue my gushing!!!

4 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

- Small age gap and height difference. I really think their height difference contributed well on JK and MY's gazes. We can see how JK didn't even have a hard time looking through MY's eyes. 

I agree with all your points above, especially with having the same facial features (youthful, round face and pouty lips) helps the compatibility alot! I've only seen mainly JSM's works so I can only speak for her, but she does tend to have good, friendly chemistry with all her previous co-stars, and she does the aegyo look well without going annoyingly overboard.

And who knew they could hug each other so well! #goals

Frankly, when I saw the initial news that both were cast in TSMHLYE, I wasn't that excited simply because I was never a fan of the original work, neither do I like melodramas. But thank you drama gods for proving me wrong and giving us the MooKang couple out of all the (good) misery!

4 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Like I said before, having watched alot of JSM in BTS clips in her other dramas and her interviews in general, I'm almost positive she was about to cry in the post-filming interview either because she's super sad that the drama was over or because she had other personal issues going on because I've never, ever seen her look so down in an interview before. So when SIG looks at her during the clip, I see that as more of a "Are you going to be ok?" look more than anything else. I didn't find the interview awkward at all, the tone just seemed quite despondent :( (I did not appreciate how their interview was cut and spliced together so much though compared to the other actors'. Again, I hate you tvN.)

6 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Small age gap and height difference. I really think their height difference contributed well on JK and MY's gazes. We can see how JK didn't even have a hard time looking through MY's eyes. I always flinch every time JSM gazes upon Sung Joon in Can We Get Married because of their huge difference in height. I hope she didn't get a bad case of stiff neck while filming those scenes with him. LOL!

Basically this scene is what I think of when you talk about their small age gap and height! I love how they both can hug each other so firmly and comfortably and cozily! Somin must have been so light for inguk to carry her effortlessly, but what I love from this scene was how MY wanted to put the bag on the table but somehow it ended on the floor and then both of them look at each other and giggle! That was soooo natural! The way they understood that moment and played along with it. I have a feeling it accidentally drop to the floor and they just decide to keep this scene anyway because of how organic everything was

@teachermok

its like they can't hold each other gaze isn't it? Like maybe the all mookang feels would come out or something! Haha but I live their interactions anyway, it's obvious both have gotten to understand each other a lot more after this drama. It's nice knowing that they had fun on set and everyone was enjoying filming for the past 4 months. I guess that's how professional they are. I want them to win the best couple award is that even possible? Are they any stronger candidates for tvn this year? I realized I haven't love a couple this much for this year other than moo kang couple.

47 minutes ago, hoyund said:

(I did not appreciate how their interview was cut and spliced together so much though compared to the other actors'. Again, I hate you tvN.)

I wish they had shown us a longer clip! But I'm thankful they decide to hold this interview of them together instead of separately! Basically the way I see it, seo inguk look at her and she didn't notice, and when she look at him he didn't notice, there's this shyness vibe going on but then again I might be wrong and they are actually just tired and wants to go home and sleep:blush:

its so cute seo inguk gave her a Spiderman game knowing that She is a homie. I love their pairing so much that i keep looking back at their clips! I Dont even Know what im looking for all i Know My heart still flutters for mookang couple:wub:

thang you @miyukiakira1988 for your amazing mvs its been helping me cope With My withdrawal symptoms from The drama. 

hello everyone!:heart:

i'm a silent reader, but today I created an account to thanks you all. for all the duration of the drama, you all kept me company until now! i'm very happy that you have created this thread @teachermok. my English in not perfect, but I always read all your opinions and points of views. I love this couple as much as the drama, today was the worst Wednesday of all time without my mookang couple :bawling: I still don't know how I'll overcome this situation.. 

1 hour ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

@namidajanai and @teachermok Thank You for like the FMV's. Currently working on the next.

@primavera123 Hi, welcome to the thread. I feel you. The worst Wednesday indeed.

I can't wait! I seriously love how insync you put the scenes together with the lyrics usually people would just put a video and it has nothing to do with the scenes so kudos to your amazing editing! I'm looking forward to more videos from you @miyukiakira1988:wub:

@primavera123 Hi there, I'm a newbie on the TSHLYE wagon too! I was active on soompi years ago haha but this couple brought me back because I needed a space to share with others who has the same love for the drama and couple:wub:I'm not that good in English either it's ok. 

How not to love this couple?:wub:

Currently im watching i remember you, i realised that i drop The show in The past and Didnt actually finish it, IT was largely because jang nara doesn't seem To have chemistry With seo inguk its like he is the Only one carrying the chemistry but i saw a clip of him of bogum on The show and wow that chemistry between Them was explosive,  im a sucker for bromance so hopefully this show Will get me By for Now:glasses:

Archived