Seo In Guk and Jung So Min | Stars Couple/ MooKang Couple

teachermok

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, hoyund said:

@alivingparadox24 LOVE your wallpaper! It's too cute! And yes, I think I'm going to also need to go out and buy a white turtleneck and a black one just so I can match JK & MY and wear it while I'm re-watching their drama and simultaneously eating shabu shabu at the same time. Lol.

My overall outfit in our yearly Christmas party is actually inspired by JK's everyday getup and JSM's wrap up party fashion.~ I actually bought a turtleneck version of JK's dark blue sweater (ep 10) for my top.

JSM is considering starring in his first historical film combined with the genre of comedy, which bears the name "Gibang Bachelor". The male lead role will be played by Lee Jun Ho. Both will meet again in this project, as they worked together in the film "Twenty". The film will be directed and written by Nam Dae Joong (The Last Ride).

8 hours ago, hoyund said:

Honestly, I thought they looked quite awkward together during the press conference, as SIG seemed to want to keep it to a more serious and somber tone (perhaps to match the feel of the drama?) whereas JSM wanted to keep things light, so they were at odds. But good thing PSW showed up and everyone was all smiles again and on the same wavelength. :D 

The press conference was SIG's first time in front of the public since his military exemption and I think he was very conscious of that (he bowed and apologised for the controversy right away). He was still getting a lot of hate comments at the time as well and he must have been aware of that. Luckily, his acting was so impressive that now any negative comments bringing up the military get downvoted and public opinion seems a lot softer on him. 

(I know it's a long shot but I really hope JSM has SIG on as a guest for the radio show. We didn't get anywhere near enough behind the scenes content of our MooKang couple!)

12 minutes ago, miyukiakira1988 said:

JSM is considering starring in his first historical film combined with the genre of comedy, which bears the name "Gibang Bachelor". The male lead role will be played by Lee Jun Ho. Both will meet again in this project, as they worked together in the film "Twenty". The film will be directed and written by Nam Dae Joong (The Last Ride).

YAASSSSSSS! FINALLY! A SAGEUK FOR JSM!!! <3

Hello, MooKang peeps! First of all, I would like to thank all of you for keeping this thread alive, kicking, and full of substance :rolleyes::wub:!! We are on Hot Topics again haha!

23 minutes ago, dobbying said:

(I know it's a long shot but I really hope JSM has SIG on as a guest for the radio show. We didn't get anywhere near enough behind the scenes content of our MooKang couple!)

I wonder how we can listen to that show and if there's any kind and pure soul out there who could do translations/ subs (if it's like a radio show that's also livestreamed)? Hehe.

38 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

My overall outfit in our yearly Christmas party is actually inspired by JK's everyday getup and JSM's wrap up party fashion.~ I actually bought a turtleneck version of JK's dark blue sweater (ep 10) for my top.

I love, love JK's style on TSHLYE. Laidback yet still very stylish! I'm thinking of buying a few pieces similar to the clothes she wore on the series for work. I just hope I could pull those off as nicely as she did! :grimace:

@hoyund You mentioned PSW in your previous comment and I would like to add that I love how our hot ajusshi seems to be the comic relief in interviews. I think he's an overall fun guy to be around with! Plus, I'll say this again- he's still smoldering at 45! He would've given SIG a run for his money if they were the same age! B)

There have already been a few updates on JSM's end, I hope we hear something about SIG soonest!

I cant watch viki here hopefully someone Will upload in YouTube. 

@hoyund No one around me watched this drama or love this pairing as much as I do Too. It gets lonely not having anyone to Share this emotions With, I'm glad i found this thread.

i tried to rope my sister into watching but shes always too busy with real life She never has time for dramas:joy:

@teachermok

I think It Will be sometime before i can move on from this pairing.

Is it true that The lyrics for The Song "byul" was from Somin?

If its true, than how She feels about Mookang couple reflects on the lyrics, how They are Each other fate, Each others stars warming each other on a cold night, and Each others lights in The dark.:bawling::wub:

when i breath its love is so Apt With mooyoung final letter how he finally start to breath when he started loving her.:wub::bawling:

Can I reach you? Can I see you?
You’re like a warm star that shines on the cold me
I can tell. We are like one
It’s the fate that already started

You are star that can’t be seen in the sky
Star, my star, living in me
On a dark night, the two of us
Let’s close our eyes
We are each other’s stars

Love Love Love Love
Love Love Love Love

I can feel it when I breathe
It’s love

Your warm light shines on me
Light, my light, it makes me breatheYou will shine on a dark day
Let’s close our eyes
We are each other’s stars
Let’s close our eyes

@dobbying i hope people will not give him a hard time because of his exemption, Hopefully his stardom Will peak again after his amazing acting in TSHLYE. 

I want To see him and bogum together again With somin also! Seo in guk really sound different in this drama, as Mooyoung his voice sounds much deeper, how cool is that .

25 minutes ago, primavera123 said:

You are welcome! :D

yeah is the same for me, because his smiles for JK are true and full of love :wub:

Yes so true The way he smile at JK leave me With so much feels, IT started With smiles of amusement and Then eye smiles full of love:wub:

5 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

I thought I was the only one influenced by JK's wardrobe! Haha. Glad I'm not the only one! I went out and got more work blouses similar to what JK wore earlier on in the drama when they showed her as an ad designer and I even got the brown backpack that she wore on her trip to Haesan with MY. #noregrets 

5 hours ago, dobbying said:

The press conference was SIG's first time in front of the public since his military exemption and I think he was very conscious of that (he bowed and apologised for the controversy right away). He was still getting a lot of hate comments at the time as well and he must have been aware of that. Luckily, his acting was so impressive that now any negative comments bringing up the military get downvoted and public opinion seems a lot softer on him. 

I figured as much that it was related to his military incident. I just think it's a shame because I don't know SIG and his real life persona that well so I wanted to see it at the press conference, but he was so subdued that I think it unintentionally kind of dampened the mood of the conference. Luckily he seemed alot more jovial in the smaller interview (as shown on Viki) afterwards, but it was just way too short for my liking :(  The thing is I feel like him and JSM both like to really analyze their respective characters and I can tell they have alot to comment on certain scenes and dialogues, especially SIG, so it's unfortunate that interview was so short and the host wasted alot of time asking very generalized, introductory questions when I'd much rather hear SIG & JSM get to the meat of things.

I tried looking up the radio show JSM will be hosting soon (SBS Youngstreet) to see what kind of program it is and the likelihood of her having guest stars like SIG on it, lol. But my Korean is limited and all I could gather from Insta is that there are alot of younger Kpop singers that have previously been on it so...my hopes died a bit...*sigh*

SIG seems to be laying low since the show ended or maybe he's just preparing for his fan meeting coming up soon. But I'm so, so hoping him and JSM make an appearance or interview together soon (I'm not counting the recent Japanese one since it was so short and done way back during the press conference days, ha). Heck, I wouldn't even mind if reporters just took photos of them walking to McDonald's together :P Yep, I'm that desperate....

44 minutes ago, hoyund said:

I figured as much that it was related to his military incident. I just think it's a shame because I don't know SIG and his real life persona that well so I wanted to see it at the press conference, but he was so subdued that I think it unintentionally kind of dampened the mood of the conference. Luckily he seemed alot more jovial in the smaller interview (as shown on Viki) afterwards, but it was just way too short for my liking :(  The thing is I feel like him and JSM both like to really analyze their respective characters and I can tell they have alot to comment on certain scenes and dialogues, especially SIG, so it's unfortunate that interview was so short and the host wasted alot of time asking very generalized, introductory questions when I'd much rather hear SIG & JSM get to the meat of things.

I tried looking up the radio show JSM will be hosting soon (SBS Youngstreet) to see what kind of program it is and the likelihood of her having guest stars like SIG on it, lol. But my Korean is limited and all I could gather from Insta is that there are alot of younger Kpop singers that have previously been on it so...my hopes died a bit...*sigh*

SIG seems to be laying low since the show ended or maybe he's just preparing for his fan meeting coming up soon. But I'm so, so hoping him and JSM make an appearance or interview together soon (I'm not counting the recent Japanese one since it was so short and done way back during the press conference days, ha). Heck, I wouldn't even mind if reporters just took photos of them walking to McDonald's together :P Yep, I'm that desperate....

It does seem that he was more subdued, but really knetz Would be on his tail if he were To be Too jovial or excited. They really take this millitary issue importantly. Too bad though,  i'd love To see seo in guk in more varieties but I guess he Will probably just do dramas or movies now.

as for youngstreet i think there's a possibility for seo in guk To be a guest if he is promoting his music, its been awhile since he last release an album so lets hope that There can be a chance for Them To meet again. 

I also hope The show Would hit daebak in Japan just so they can go there for promotions. Or They could just go To McDonalds To hang out, i'll take anything:joy:

That was his first press conference after the military controversy, right? That would explain why he was more subdued. Can someone explain to me why it was a controversy? He had a medical condition diagnosed years ago but still decided to enlist. Are people angry because the military exempted him upon further examination?

7 hours ago, hoyund said:

thought I was the only one influenced by JK's wardrobe! Haha. Glad I'm not the only one! I went out and got more work blouses similar to what JK wore earlier on in the drama when they showed her as an ad designer and I even got the brown backpack that she wore on her trip to Haesan with MY. #noregrets 

Oh my! I think I remember someone on the TSHLYE thread asking about the brand of JK's backpack to Haesan! Was that you, @hoyund?

7 hours ago, hoyund said:

Yeah, he seems to be laying low. Much to our chagrin coz we want updates, right? Haha. But, patience is a virtue, so wait we shall! Yeah, I'm also okay with them eating and hanging out at McDonald's, too!

30 minutes ago, kdramaaddict212 said:

That was his first press conference after the military controversy, right? That would explain why he was more subdued. Can someone explain to me why it was a controversy? He had a medical condition diagnosed years ago but still decided to enlist. Are people angry because the military exempted him upon further examination?

Yes, @kdramaaddict212. Apparently, it's his first press con after that military controversy. Public opinion of him hit a record low because of that controversy. I think some people aren't buying the whole medical condition thing and some are blaming him for not having himself treated before enlisting despite him knowing of his condition. They think he's just trying to have himself exempted. 

I hope that with rave reviews of his strong performance in TSHLYE, people's opinion of him would be more forgiving than it was initially when news of his exemption broke out.

Wow, so there exist a forum like this. Because I can't get enough of #MooKang couple So Min and In Guk, Im happy that I found out about this forum. Even before the drama aired, I'd already feel their chemistry and it did not dissapoint. I love everything about the drama, their chemistry in both intimate and non intimate moments are superb, so natural and effortless. I just cant get over with these two. I hope to see interviews, bts, photoshoots and a new drama for them. 

7 hours ago, teachermok said:

Our lovely JSM is presenting an award atm at the Melon Music Awards! She's super pretty tonight! Waaahhhh :wub:

Gahd. She's so stunning!!!!!

JSM AND BLACKPINK IN ONE STAGE FOR MMA IS ASDJAKDFLGAKJEOUIGHASFKALG (I just really love Black Pink esp Jennie Kim. That's all huhuhuhu)

Resulta ng larawan para sa is this the real life is this just fantasy gif

15 hours ago, namidajanai said:

Seo in guk really sound different in this drama, as Mooyoung his voice sounds much deeper, how cool is that .

SIG's voice was also more high-pitched in Reply, 1997 (which was done intentionally to make it more suitable for Busan dialect). JSM also had to learn satoori for her role in D-day and she was also pretty good at it! Their versatility is what makes me love and respect them even more. 

14 hours ago, hoyund said:

I thought I was the only one influenced by JK's wardrobe! Haha. Glad I'm not the only one! I went out and got more work blouses similar to what JK wore earlier on in the drama when they showed her as an ad designer and I even got the brown backpack that she wore on her trip to Haesan with MY. #noregrets 

I...uhm...actually bought a turtleneck top similar to JSM's wrap up party getup...a while...ago. #noregrets as well. Good thing my sister was there to back me up coz she wanted to wear that white turtleneck top for our Christmas party too. LOL. (please stop me from purchasing JK's plaid trench coat please help me it's not even freezing cold out here)

I also noticed that Jin Kang and JSM's fashion are quite different (since they're also mainly from two different worlds hahaha). JSM's everyday getup is more of a Yoon Ji Ho than a Yoo Jin Kang. I really love both of them to bits but I wouldn't mind giving Jin Kang a larger chunk of my heart knowing that love was deprived of her when the adults failed to do so. Thank goodness MY was there to give her the largest portion of his heart when she needed it the most (dammit I'm crying again. you can also have the largest piece of my heart, Moo Young-ahhh gaaahd).

I was kinda expecting him to show up during MMA 2018 but I know it's impossible since there's zero news regarding his comeback. And we're not even sure if it's gonna materialize soon because of his army scandal. Someone mentioned earlier (not sure if it's in Soompi or YT whtvr) that SIG's drama comeback is quite untimely coz the knetz's response concerning the aforementioned issue might greatly affect the ratings. Nonetheless, the reason for TSHLYE's low ratings was mainly prompted by its overall tone and mature content and not because of SIG's latest army dilemma (the ratings were not really considered low since it's a cable drama ya know what I mean)

Heck, I wouldn't even mind if reporters just took photos of them walking to McDonald's together :P Yep, I'm that desperate....

I would be really pleased if they are given the chance to do a magazine couple photoshoot together where they can talk about their post-drama thoughts in-depth. I'd also love it if PSW joins them.

OR AT LEAST A 15-SECOND HOTPOT/MAXIM COFFEE CF TOGETHER???????? (Still haven't forgiven PD Yoo for replacing 5 minutes of MooKang's actual screentime with Maxim Mocha Gold Coffee PPLs in episode 10 tsk tsk)

7 hours ago, teachermok said:

Haha me, too! I livestreamed just for her! Yes, I bet she looks gorgeous in ANYTHING! :wub:

Dude, I can't believe I clicked the wrong thumbnail and streamed MMA 2016 for 30 minutes. Dang it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good thing I gave Jung Eun-ji and Sechskies' performance a try and their presence definitely reminded me of Seo In Guk because of R1997.  Squeeeeeee

Archived