Seo In Guk and Jung So Min | Stars Couple/ MooKang Couple

teachermok

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, primavera123 said:

OH MY GOOOOD THE LAST PART OF THE CUT'S :bawling: 

*TELL ME, HAVE YOU NOT THOUGHT ABOUT ME?  TSHLYE FEEEEEELS :tears::wub: 

OMG!! Moo kang feels! Yes we have thoughts about you :bawling:and Jin kang! Thank you so much for the links I'm loving his version of LOST!:wub: And that giggle at the end after he asked have you not thought about me? Gahhhh he knows we are not over it lol

@dobbying 

it was so cute he was like I don't to but still ended up singing anyway.

thank you all once again for all the lovely updates:wub:

6 hours ago, primavera123 said:

OMG OMG OMG! HE ACTUALLY DID SING LOST! I found myself crying while watching the clips. I felt as I was also there in the venue amongst fellow fans! He is SO talented!

It made me miss TSHLYE even more! How lovely it would be if JSM could drop by, but I think that would already be wishful thinking!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE CLIPS, @primavera123, @dobbying, @miyukiakira1988!  MUCH APPRECIATED :wub:

Wow, I missed a lot...again. Oh well....

On 12/4/2018 at 8:40 AM, hoyund said:

JSM's house is in Bundang, etc.)

Dang,  girl! Wow, JSM must be so filthy rich :open_mouth:

On 12/4/2018 at 8:40 AM, hoyund said:

JSM asked them both what they're doing now that filming TSHLYE is over, and Soo-hyun replied "Play. Everyday playing. Meeting up with SIG, eating and drinking together." Eun-soo said that she already finished filming Top Management and it's broadcasting now. She is either already working on her next project or preparing for it (?) And it seems that Soo-hyun is in the same project with her so they have a chance to work together again (<-- unsure about translation)

I'm actually glad Chorong and Mooyoung are good friends irl. I will never watch the last part of ep 8 the same again wahahaha. Guess I'll be shipping MooRong from now on lol! I'm really wondering about Seo Eun-Soo and Kwon Soo-Hyun's next project together. Playing each other's love interest would be really interesting and a light hearted drama would be an added bonus. It's like a TSHLYE alternate universe where Seung-ah met Cho-rong first instead of MY. And JK probably acknowledged MY's advances without any hesitation...Oh my I'm overthinking again. I NEED A JSM-SIG ROM-COM QUICK!!!!!!

On 12/8/2018 at 4:08 PM, kdramaaddict212 said:

I am so happy that Park Bo Young is reuniting with the director and PD team. Wishful thinking but here's to hoping for a brief JSM and SIG cameo in his new Kdrama.

I'd really love it if they'll portray a character very different from MY and JK's personality. Or at least play as a couple again.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:38 PM, namidajanai said:

I love her voice during those voice over too. I find her so adorable in TLIOF but totally fell for her in TSHLYE.

On 12/5/2018 at 1:07 PM, kdramaaddict212 said:

She has one of those voices that is captivating and has a soothing healing quality.

My thoughts exactly! Her VO in TLIOF is so daebak! I was literally screaming when Se-hee finally kissed her after that VO. I could totally listen to JSM all day. I also recommend JSM's DJ stunt on Vlive. Her performance as a DJ on the said gig was really promising and showed a lot of potential. 

Thank you @miyukiakira1988 @primavera123 @dobbying (I'm so sorry if I forgot to mention others) for the concert updates!!!

13 hours ago, primavera123 said:

7 hours ago, teachermok said:

OMG OMG OMG! HE ACTUALLY DID SING LOST! I found myself crying while watching the clips. I felt as I was also there in the venue amongst fellow fans! He is SO talented!

OH MY GOD. I WAS LITERALLY SCREECHING ALL THE TIME MY SISTER HAD TO HIT ME ON THE HEAD TO STOP ME FROM FLAILING

I CAN'T STOP CRYING!!! I MISS THEM SO MUCH!

I did not really perceive SIG singing Lost for his fans. I actually heard MY singing this song for JK...somewhere...in the afterlife.

who's chopping the god dang onions

PS: Any news yet for our MooKang couple? CF? Interviews?

Image result for is there any news gif

PPS: I've been listening to A Star is Born OST for 1 week straight and the songs really reminded me of MooKang. Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga is like JK's feelings for MY in a nutshell (ESPECIALLY THE THIRD STANZA). I really wish I could make a fanvid for this but my poor editing skills will definitely turn the video into a mess. Just gonna leave the lyrics here.

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes
You look at me and, babe, I wanna catch on fire
It's buried in my soul like California gold
You found the light in me that I couldn't find

So when I'm all choked up
But I can't find the words
Every time we say goodbye

Baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play
I'll always remember us this way

Lovers in the night
Poets trying to write
We don't know how to rhyme
But, damn, we try
But all I really know
You're where I wanna go
The part of me that's you will never die

5 hours ago, dobbying said:

TSHLYE cast supporting Seo In Guk's fan concert! Kwon Soo Hyun, Do Sang Woo and Kim Seo Kyung came to the second night. MooRong is on the rise lol

Thank you so much! Who are the other 2 women/actresses in the pic? The one wearing black seems familiar to me.

again, still no Jung So Min pffffft. am I asking for too much?

2 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Thank you so much! Who are the other 2 women/actresses in the pic? The one wearing black seems familiar to me.

The one in blue is the singer Raina, who was in After School. The actress in black is Yoon So Hee, I don't think I've seen her in anything but she starred in Witch's Love earlier this year. 

From some comments I've seen, it looks like there was an hour of half of talking at the start where Seo In Guk talked about the drama a lot, showed some scenes and discussed them. He read the full suicide note, and discussed the bed scene, the 'teach me' scene and the scene on the blanket outside. I had to rely on instagram translate but there's a write up of the first night here:

5 hours ago, dobbying said:

From some comments I've seen, it looks like there was an hour of half of talking at the start where Seo In Guk talked about the drama a lot, showed some scenes and discussed them. He read the full suicide note, and discussed the bed scene, the 'teach me' scene and the scene on the blanket outside. I had to rely on instagram translate but there's a write up of the first night here:

Thnx for sharing! A girl from my country told me the same things, he talked too about the last scene with se ra, in that scene she was terrifying but in reality she’s very kind. once the shooting is finished, in the following days he continued to cry. he said the drama touched him deeply.  Now I'm curious to know what he said about the scenes, and the letter. I hope  someone tells what he said especially on the bed scene, you know, we are all curious.:rolleyes:

Hi, guys!

Stumbled upon this fan page on FB. Apparently, if there are at least 1k pre-orders (just like the director's cut blu-ray for TSHLYE), SIG's concert/s over the weekend would have a DVD of sorts. You may want to check out the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SIGAngelsGlobal/

Also, to those of who who are missing SIG so badly (like me!), you may want to walk down memory lane to a much younger SIG in Running Man episode 184 all the way back 2014! He's super funny and adorable here! He was especially funny during the "cross the brook" challenge!  An added bonus, guesting with him is Son Ho-jun (Go Back Couple cutie) and A VERY FRESH-FACED, still-quite-a-newbie Park Seo-joon! This was a very hilarious episode and you'll thank me later ;)

On 9 December 2018 at 10:59 AM, alivingparadox24 said:

Wow, I missed a lot...again. Oh well....

On 4 December 2018 at 7:40 AM, hoyund said:

JSM's house is in Bundang, etc.)

Dang,  girl! Wow, JSM must be so filthy rich :open_mouth:

Mans yet She look so humble! There's nothing snobbish about her!:wub:

18 hours ago, dobbying said:

TSHLYE cast supporting Seo In Guk's fan concert! Kwon Soo Hyun, Do Sang Woo and Kim Seo Kyung came to the second night. MooRong is on the rise lol

Thank you for this link, moorong in The rise! Its so sweet That they are all in touch With Each other! Btw is It just me or seo in guk looks disheveled haha its like mooyoung is growing his hair and he cant be bothered to comb it or something. Am i The Only one seeing him giving off some mooyoung vibes in his appearance but action wise he is just being cute sweet and old seo inguk. I love that he sang all for you because The fans was singing It that was soooooo sweet of him!

3 hours ago, primavera123 said:
6 hours ago, dobbying said:

Thnx for sharing! A girl from my country told me the same things, he talked too about the last scene with se ra, in that scene she was terrifying but in reality she’s very kind. once the shooting is finished, in the following days he continued to cry. he said the drama touched him deeply.  Now I'm curious to know what he said about the scenes, and the letter. I hope  someone tells what he said especially on the bed scene, you know, we are all curious.:rolleyes:

Now im so curious what are his thoughts about The drama! He was still crying after that murder scene!! I knew that scene was traumatising for mooyoung! Why Did They make him pull The trigger:bawling: his life is over once he becomes a murderer and obviously he wont have a Happy ending With jin kang after becoming a murderer.

i find IT so cute that he praised himself because of that under The stars scene! I really thought those were real stars By The way he was looking up at IT! IT was all CG afterall:joy: still i love that scene. Its so hard for some of us To move on from The drama i Wonder how The actors must have felt, especially With that tragical ending.

now that he mention this scene i Wonder how They came about It, it seems To me upon further analyzing haha that seo in guk decided to kiss somin that way because She wasnt kissing him She just put her lips To his so he just decided oh Well might as Well just Let me do kissing *muah muah muah* thus resulting in somin giggling that like The cutest thing everrr

I guess The probability of us seeing somin and seo inguk together again in The same screen might is very low, but i really wish we Will get To see Them in something lighter, we deserve some closure after that tragical ending of theirs! 

Even though im watching Alhambra Now i still find myself checking out mookang clips. Moving on is hard to do!:joy:

thank you all once again for The updates i really love him for singing lost! 

@teachermok thanks for The fb link Will Check him out in it.!

45 minutes ago, namidajanai said:

She wasnt kissing him She just put her lips To his so he just decided oh Well might as Well just Let me do kissing *muah muah muah* thus resulting in somin giggling that like The cutest thing everrr

I don’t think she didn’t want to kiss him, I think it became naturally playful, they were both embarrassed. the kiss of ep 12 JSM has kissed  well. a girl told me that when they put the picture of the bed scene on screen during the fan meeting he was very embarrassed and had trouble not to laugh. :D the only one who can answer our questions is the blu ray, I can’t wait! if it will not be realized, i’ll fall into depression :tears:

6 hours ago, primavera123 said:

I don’t think she didn’t want to kiss him, I think it became naturally playful, they were both embarrassed. the kiss of ep 12 JSM has kissed  well. a girl told me that when they put the picture of the bed scene on screen during the fan meeting he was very embarrassed and had trouble not to laugh. :D the only one who can answer our questions is the blu ray, I can’t wait! if it will not be realized, i’ll fall into depression :tears:

I got curious with that “embarassed and had trouble not to laugh” I want to know what’s on his mind upon seeing those bed scene on screen. 

2 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

I got curious with that “embarassed and had trouble not to laugh” I want to know what’s on his mind upon seeing those bed scene on screen. 

Seo In Guk always gets embarrassed watching his kissing scenes lol, like when he won best kiss at the TVN10 awards with Jung Eunji, or when they showed his kissing scenes with Nam Ji Hyun at the MBC drama aawards. It's very cute.

39 minutes ago, dobbying said:
50 minutes ago, dobbying said:

Seo In Guk always gets embarrassed watching his kissing scenes lol, like when he won best kiss at the TVN10 awards with Jung Eunji, or when they showed his kissing scenes with Nam Ji Hyun at the MBC drama aawards. It's very cute.

So there’s nothing new to his reactions. I hope someone will translate what he said about the drama. Thank you in advance!!! Cant get enough of MooKang and MinGuk really! Thanks for the reply and updates! 

4 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

Yes he was imbarassed , but he intentionally chose to talk about that scene, so the things  are more curious ! I’m also interested in what he said 

Archived