Seo In Guk and Jung So Min | Stars Couple/ MooKang Couple

teachermok

1 hour ago, primavera123 said:

@dobbying thnks a lot for sharing!! 

I was waiting anxiously for someone to summarize the meeting. SIG is really humble, with an immense heart, you can notice it from how he talks, his gestures and how his eyes shine when he talks to his fans about his drama. He really loved this drama and he wants to share his emotions with fans. I’m glad that the scene has been changed, since it's one of the sweetest scene of the drama, and the best choice for closing the final episode. Anyone know if someone wrote somewhere the full version of KMY's letter? I’d like to read it, even though I will probably cry. In the post she wrote ‘ his  presence in tvN bts clips were kept low for known reasons’, sorry, but which reasons?. I know that many people like us are afraid that blu ray will not be realized, it was a very nice gesture to have asked his agency to purchase 100 copies for help us reach the minimum. said that, SIG is a perfect man to marry.

By known reasons, I think it was to try and avoid hate for the military controversy. It's the same reason he was so subdued at the press conference. I suspect that's also part of the reason he prefers the fan cafe to more open platforms like Instagram. 

And yes, my absolute favourite scene was him lying down on the platform with Jin Kang so I'm very impressed with how he changed it. Nam Ji Hyun said in an interview that In Guk has a lot of ideas and presents them confidently and thankfully Yoo PD is really collaborative as well. I'm sure the blu ray would be full of gems like this so I really hope it gets fulfilled!

I want to see more BTS too since it's obvious the cast is really close, even people who didn't have many scenes together. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Seo In Guk really is romantic given that precious scene is his idea. He can be a writer or a director. He is truly a man of talents. Its  just sad that the bts of those romantic scenes are just limited in TvN pages. But, of course we understand that its because the public knows that JSM is dating. I mean,  there are more romantic video clips (bts) of her and Lee Min Ki (BTIMFL, which I also love) since that time she didn’t confirm her dating status yet. 

27 minutes ago, dobbying said:

By known reasons, I think it was to try and avoid hate for the military controversy. It's the same reason he was so subdued at the press conference. I suspect that's also part of the reason he prefers the fan cafe to more open platforms like Instagram. 

And yes, my absolute favourite scene was him lying down on the platform with Jin Kang so I'm very impressed with how he changed it. Nam Ji Hyun said in an interview that In Guk has a lot of ideas and presents them confidently and thankfully Yoo PD is really collaborative as well. I'm sure the blu ray would be full of gems like this so I really hope it gets fulfilled!

I want to see more BTS too since it's obvious the cast is really close, even people who didn't have many scenes together.

Hmm, this is probably the reason..he made the right choice not to use social media, even though he has so many fans who love him. every day I realize that he is so talented, and yes, the cast is really close,  this was their strong point. fingers crossed for Blu Ray!!

10 minutes ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

There is JSM post with SIG where she thanked a director YeonSangHo for sending food truck to them. He is the director of train to busan. I wonder if he had worked with JSM or SIG before? 

no he hasn't worked with them. i think he enjoyed the drama and appreciated  their acting. I hope he do a drama or film with them :)

8 minutes ago, primavera123 said:

no he hasn't worked with them. i think he enjoyed the drama and appreciated  their acting. I hope he do a drama or film with them :)

Wow, for someone who is one of the best in the industry to appreciate and even send them a gift like that is something. :blush: I do hope that he will cast the MinGuk couple in one of his films or drama. I think he’s working on the sequel of Train to Busan. 

13 hours ago, dobbying said:

I was waiting anxiously for someone to summarize the meeting. SIG is really humble, with an immense heart, you can notice it from how he talks, his gestures and how his eyes shine when he talks to his fans about his drama. He really loved this drama and he wants to share his emotions with fans. I’m glad that the scene has been changed, since it's one of the sweetest scene of the drama, and the best choice for closing the final episode. Anyone know if someone wrote somewhere the full version of KMY's letter?

Thank you @dobbying for this fan account i Dont Know why but i got teary upon reading it, seo inguk seems like such a nice artist, and the fact that he took time to explain about the bts of the drama is simply passionate of him. It's so cute that he made mistakes with Hangul at a very serious scene the fans must have enjoy themselves seeing him talk that way, I also love how he wanted to do The scene With him lying down next to Jin kang and having jin kang The one saying "you are here"instead of him. The director must have love that scene too thus ending the drama With that scene.

12 hours ago, primavera123 said:

Hmm, this is probably the reason..he made the right choice not to use social media, even though he has so many fans who love him. every day I realize that he is so talented, and yes, the cast is really close,  this was their strong point. fingers crossed for Blu Ray

as much as his popularity can rise if he has social media i do think that its for The best that he doesn't have one at the moment, but i cant help but feel a sense of longing because you Know other younger actors than him are getting Well known and once their insta becomes a hit somehow their popularity will rise, thus we Will have more news, Cf and what not for The actors. I wish seo inguk all The best,  his acting makes My heart hurt and happy and all sorts of emotions because IT was that good!

13 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

Seo In Guk really is romantic given that precious scene is his idea. He can be a writer or a director. He is truly a man of talents. Its  just sad that the bts of those romantic scenes are just limited in TvN pages. But, of course we understand that its because the public knows that JSM is dating. I mean,  there are more romantic video clips (bts) of her and Lee Min Ki (BTIMFL, which I also love) since that time she didn’t confirm her dating status yet. 

yea he must have been a romantic at heart, my heart fluttered so much at that scene and then he lean on to jin kang, that must have been his own adlib, that was just so precious.

I think somin has always been a professional actress She's freindly With all her co-stars. Lee bo young had great chemistry with lee Jong suk also when she was dating jisung an awesome actress can have chemistry with anyone or anything hehe

PS: Do anyone of you have a Twitter? I'd like To follow you because i got back To Twitter after an 8 year hiatus, i needed to find more mutuals Who love TSHLYE as much as me. If you do please tell me your username:star:

23 hours ago, primavera123 said:

My favourite part was when she caress his face and they looked at each other with their heart shaped eyes :wub: . we'll talk about all their scenes infinitely, until we have something new to talk about them! I love how this thread is alive, it Became part of my life 

Yes I love that part where she caresses his face and he looks at her with that adorable eyes of his my heart:wub: their acting was so natural. I really want them to win some award but I don't even know if there will be any tvn award this year:bawling:

45 minutes ago, namidajanai said:

Yes I love that part where she caresses his face and he looks at her with that adorable eyes of his my heart:wub: their acting was so natural. I really want them to win some award but I don't even know if there will be any tvn award this year:bawling:

Me too All I want is more recognition of them through awards or more exposure like interviews, magazine photoshoots,etc because they really do deserve more. Other networks have their yearly drama awards, How I wish for TvN to have it too since they have been producing quality shows. 

1 hour ago, namidajanai said:

I really want them to win some award but I don't even know if there will be any tvn award this year:bawling:

I hope it too. Seo in guk was brilliant, i’m Sure he will win . He MUST win. JSM tooo. 

45 minutes ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

Me too All I want is more recognition of them through awards or more exposure like interviews, magazine photoshoots,etc because they really do deserve more. Other networks have their yearly drama awards, How I wish for TvN to have it too since they have been producing quality shows. 

Most famous are MBC, KBS and SBS. Tvn have tvn10 Awards. Seo in guk has previously win tvn best kiss award and actor in a drama. There are a lot of nomination, i’m Sure SIG and JSM win this year because the smile has left your eyes is really perfect. 

46 minutes ago, primavera123 said:

I hope it too. Seo in guk was brilliant, i’m Sure he will win . He MUST win. JSM tooo. 

Most famous are MBC, KBS and SBS. Tvn have tvn10 Awards. Seo in guk has previously win tvn best kiss award and actor in a drama. There are a lot of nomination, i’m Sure SIG and JSM win this year because the smile has left your eyes is really perfect. 

The tvn10 awards were a special 10 year anniversary event and don't happen every year unfortunately. I'm hoping this drama gets recognition at awards like the Baeksang Awards which look at dramas across all the different networks and are seen as more prestigious. They seem less hung up on ratings than network awards and the acting in this drama got a lot of positive coverage so fingers crossed!

35 minutes ago, dobbying said:

The tvn10 awards were a special 10 year anniversary event and don't happen every year unfortunately. I'm hoping this drama gets recognition at awards like the Baeksang Awards which look at dramas across all the different networks and are seen as more prestigious. They seem less hung up on ratings than network awards and the acting in this drama got a lot of positive coverage so fingers crossed!

Why like that TvN!? I hope it will not take us 10years to wait for an award for the two. I would love them to have Best Kiss, Best couple, Best actor awards. 

21 minutes ago, dobbying said:

Oh yes, you’re right. I hope it too. fortunately, international rating was good, in Korea they also evaluate the international opinion thanks to viki, and the drama has good ratings from the users. 

2 hours ago, primavera123 said:

Korean actors popularity in Japan, 

Seo in guk is the FIRSTTT :wub: so happy for him! 

Wow! He must be so popular in Japan? Is that done through online voting? I hope he go to Japan to promote TSHLYE since it will be shown there. JSM is in Japan right now. In my wishful thinking, SIG will be there too and together they will face the media and promote the show. JSM, by the way, ranked 3rd among most popular actress for this month in VIKI. She is most deserving. The power of TSHLYE and MooKang couple. 

7 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

Anything would be good from them at this moment!

5 hours ago, dobbying said:

I'm hoping this drama gets recognition at awards like the Baeksang Awards which look at dramas across all the different networks and are seen as more prestigious. They seem less hung up on ratings than network awards and the acting in this drama got a lot of positive coverage so fingers crossed!

I hope this will come true baeksang is a huge award and I think both of them did some stellar acting in TSHLYE.

i think what I like about it that both of them doesn't seem to interested in fame and popularity. They are so humble and it's just lovely to see.

1 hour ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

done through online voting? I hope he go to Japan to promote TSHLYE since it will be shown there. JSM is in Japan right now. In my wishful thinking, SIG will be there too and together they will face the media and promote the show. JSM, by the way, ranked 3rd among most popular actress for this month in VIKI. She is most deserving. The power of TSHLYE and MooKang couple. 

Im curious too is this done by online? Did the drama air already? It's kinda weird that yoochun in still in this voting though he hasn't had a drama for ages.

whatever it is I hope seo inguk and somin will get that recognition from the international fans and from korea. Since this drama was one of takuya San masterpiece maybe people will check this out of curiosity, they'll be so hook by the end of episode1 hehe 

ps: thank you @primavera123 for the link of the letter, it's so cool that he used his mooyoung voice, I wish someone could have it translated:tears:just hearing it gives me goosebumps.

2 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

Wow! He must be so popular in Japan? Is that done through online voting? I hope he go to Japan to promote TSHLYE since it will be shown there. JSM is in Japan right now. In my wishful thinking, SIG will be there too and together they will face the media and promote the show. JSM, by the way, ranked 3rd among most popular actress for this month in VIKI. She is most deserving. The power of TSHLYE and MooKang couple. 

I don’t know.. I think he’ll go to Japan to promote the drama. the airing date in not decided yet, he is pretty popular in Japan, many Japanese fans were at the fan meeting and they had trouble to understanding what he was saying. (Just like me if I was there. Very frustrating) 

@namidajanai you are welcome! I loved how he read the letter, TSHLYE feeeels. I don’t know if someone will translate it. I really hope so. 

There's a blog post that is a behind the scenes look at the making of the soundtrack for Hundred Million Stars. It  talks about the chemistry between Seo In Guk and Jung So Min. Per Naver translate:

The second OST was 'Star and Us', which became the talk of the town due to Seo In-guk and Jung So-min's participation in singing and writing lyrics. Two leading actors, Seo In-guk and Jung So-min, have shown a lot of signs of real-life chemistry. It was followed by OST, which not only participated in the singing of a duet song, but also the lyrics, which captured the emotions of the entire piece.

The real chemistry between the two actors also led to the recording scene. Seo In-guk, a singer-turned-songwriter, is said to have stayed after the recording, and has softened the atmosphere of the site, which may be awkward because Jung So-min has not had much experience in recording. The music video of the scene shows the atmosphere of the time.

http://blog.cj.net/2598

Archived