Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

There something off about that scene between our crown prince and yeo ji like the doki doki part is missing, i just felt nothing...

i don't know...that love of him is too rushed  and lately i began to hate the way he always crying

Please don't disapoint me mister Haechi there everything in that drama to be a great one!

And Crown prince just focus on politics! you don't need that teen love story right now!

• Like 1

@akhenaten i think one of the reason why it mention very little online is because sbs do not let the other easily share the contents. Sometimes they blocked it too, so its kinda hard to promote and let people see the clip scenes.. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hahahahahahaha.

Sorry but let me laugh till death, chingus. I can not utter a word after watching this ep with sub. I'm fine. I'm really fine. Oh our YJ. And that fool guy Ah Bong too. Hahaha. Poor our Crown Prince. Hahaha.

What's the true feeling of MS? I'm not sure. Maybe he's worried about YJ? He khows that this relationship will end in tears?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Im back.. Miss this thread so much..just read spoiler in here because I busy like crazy right now.. 

I just read about love.. Its ok.. Just put to smile audience.. In reality we also need love and shy to impress.. Or it just only me... Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I can feel the connection between Yeo Ji and Moon Soo more than the connection between Yeo Ji and YeoNing. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Politics aside... I can never stand those aristocrats and the nobles.

Back to our YN and YJ..

*starts background music*

My heart..

My tears...

This clueless YJ...

This tender YN...

~enter MS~

Is he?

That look?

That questioning?

Oh my heart... :cry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, Few said:

@akhenaten i think one of the reason why it mention very little online is because sbs do not let the other easily share the contents. Sometimes they blocked it too, so its kinda hard to promote and let people see the clip scenes.. 

This is kinda true. I can only view very few sbs drama clips on SBSdrama YT channel, the resy are blocked. I can watch clips on SBS now or SBS catch, but its not the actual drama clip, and usually edited. Huhuhu

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm reading everybody's comments here, but my poor gadget wouldn't work to react. So I will post this as a reply for all of you here, chingus:

Thank you for your love for Haechi. Woooooooh!

Btw, Who have watched Yi San here? I heard the love story there is tragically great? Is that true? It's a drama written by Kim Yi Young aside from Dong Yi. Just for reference how is the romance was developed in there compared with Dong Yi and to Haechi. 

Ok.... 

So,

no one between YN and YJ would speak about their true feelings for each other? And YJ for once had the hint but A-Bong reversed it? You boy!>_<" Now PMS is showing us his concern for YJ. 

What's next to their relationships? One thing is certain: YG will be a king. Lol. 

I hope Haechi will attract more viewers. The whole drama is worth to watch and follow, despite the fact Ara would be having lesser screentime, as her fan I would still recommend Haechi, even though after watching Ms. Hammurabi I'm expecting her to take a role like that where she is the main focus of the story, but still, the role of Cheon Yeo-Ji is refreshing to watch on her. 

Next week again, chingus! Keep sharing your thoughts. Thankieeees! 

• Like 5

D2CDWs5U8AEPlbF.jpg

Spoiler

D2CDXNmUgAAJ8CZ.jpg

D2CDZF6U4AAcbHg.jpg

D2CDQWFVAAE8uk8.jpg

D2CDS3gUYAUHJpk.jpg

D2CDTz1UwAQT2dp.jpg

D2CDIXvU8AEoR4W.jpg

Spoiler

D2CDJkkUkAA8TeF.jpg

D2CDKRKUcAEso-D.jpg''D2CAtfDVYAEPoUD.jpg''

D2CAvZjUkAA0kE9.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Jung Il Woo reveive a food truck from best buddy Lee Minho

54522701_1673421342760432_88393691255673

Spoiler

54257038_1673421329427100_56966193374948

55554582_1673421336093766_48659463042341

• Like 7

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

This is kinda true. I can only view very few sbs drama clips on SBSdrama YT channel, the resy are blocked. I can watch clips on SBS now or SBS catch, but its not the actual drama clip, and usually edited. Huhuhu

Yes T. T even if you check in instagram where so many kdrama account post clips scene about the other dramas on going, but less about haechi.. This weeks rating of haechi seems go down a little from last week >. < 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I had the same concern as well in terms of how SBS promotes this drama. It's too restricted that's why there's no hype even from before it started. No wonder cable channels like JTBC and TVN are beating them in terms of dramas. 

2 hours ago, Few said:

This weeks rating of haechi seems go down a little from last week >. < 

The decrease in ratings is due to the fact that The Light In Your Eyes aired its final episodes this week. Hope we'll see an increase now that that drama finished.

• Like 4

In the preview, you will most likely hear this term 

Dae Ri Cheong Jeong (대리청정, 代理聽政)

It means that Crown Prince acts as Regent for an ailing King

There is 2 type of Regency in Joseon, the other is Su Ryeom Cheong Jeong (수렴청정,垂簾聽政) where Queen Dowager rules the country in Regency/Counsel on behalf of a Young King

In history, the Noron faction tried to push Crown Prince Yi Geum as Regent but opposed by Soron & became the political feud known as Sinim literati purges (신임사화, 辛壬士禍 1721-1722, combination of 1721 - 丑 & 1722 -寅).  

@yoo1

"Btw, Who have watched Yi San here? I heard the love story there is tragically great? Is that true? It's a drama written by Kim Yi Young aside from Dong Yi. Just for reference how is the romance was developed in there compared with Dong Yi and to Haechi."

Yi San is a drama of 77 episodes. Yi San's love interest Seong Seon Yeon is based on a historical figure, Royal Noble Consort Uibin of Changnyeong Seong clan & mother of Crown Prince Munhyo, so you have history "spoiler alert". It is the same applies to "Dong Yi" as you sort of know where it is leading to in history timeline.

Both of these drama are directed by the same PD 

Haechi will have the similar genre to Horse Doctor (마의 馬醫, written by Kim Yi Young 2012)

In Haechi, Cheon Yeoji is not based on a historical figure, so it is up to the scriptwriter's penship

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

48 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

The decrease in ratings is due to the fact that The Light In Your Eyes aired its final episodes this week. Hope we'll see an increase now that that drama finished.

Oh yes i hope so..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just saw the last part of ep. 12 - can i just say - Prince Mil Poong is so ugly!... hahha

and what is wrong with Jung Ill woo's eyes - hmmm, looks like he got a flu.... going to watch the first part of  ep12 before commenting later :)

(watched Running Man's with theHeichi's cast yesterday night - Il Woo doesn't seemed to be enjoying himself much) .

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh-kay...so I just finished watching episode 11 (or 21-22).  I know I said that I like this drama, but I never fully appreciated its depth until this episode.  

At first, while waiting for the english subs to come out, I spoiled myself a bit by checking out some clips over IG and most of them were of that infamous almost-kiss between Crown Prince Yeoning (yup.  I'm gonna address him properly now because the man truly deserves it. :)) and Yeo Ji.  So my expectations were a bit shallow in that I was all giddy and expectant for the YeoYeo moments. and pretty much nothing else. However, after watching the whole episode, the YeoYeo moment took a backseat.  

I have so many favorite scenes and it would take too long to write them down.  All I can say is that for me, this episode is one of the major defining moments of Crown Prince Yeoning.  It's the moment when he finally realizes his true motivations for wanting the throne and it doesn't have to do with having absolute power per se.  It's because with that power, he will have the means to help his people.  This episode is when he starts to really become the king, long before he even takes the throne.  

Damn.  This was one brilliant episode.  And if I wasn't convinced yet about what I've read about Jung Il Woo's skills as an actor, well, his performance in this episode has totally convinced me and I'm now a fan.  After this drama ends, I think I'll check out his "Return To Iljimae" and be on the lookout for his next project.  :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

ok.. the reason why i watched the later part of the episode earlier was because it was on TV and had a glimpse of it ... obviously the translated version online and the tv subs are different.... for example, the terms -headwind vs backfire - on the disaster that is to befell on YN due to Yi Tan's interference.

Even though it is supposed to follow history with real and fake characters, YN and YJ romance could be developed further if the writer wants to. With the 3 episodes that Go Ara is not going to be in, there wouldnt be much funny moments to be clueless about romance and perhaps they can get serious, without much thinking after her characters gets back to filming, haha.

Someone mentioned YJ could die protecting YN in the end, a sad possibility; lets just hope a happy ending can be made for the drama.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Favor please. Can someone PM me the link to a good streaming site for this drama?  Thanks a bunch!  :)