[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

0ly40

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lightbringer06

"Dal Moon and Yoon Young really had a history together, perhaps even romantically?..since it says "Yeonin"."

"엿연인" (Yeos Yeon In) means undisclosed relationship

The word "연인" (Yeon In) also may suggest as "然人" & not "戀人"

Haechi1516-00499.jpg

In the Crown Prince investiture, you may notice Gyeongjong & Prince Yeoningun wearing Myeonryugwan (면류관, 冕旒冠) like something that came out from Qin Shi Huang era. Myeon (면,冕) as in to hide one's face while Ryu (류, 旒) means the strings of beads. It means that the king/Crown Prince is required to avoid personal feelings & desire, to humble himself & to keep his body and mind holy.

Joseon King wear 9 strings of beads while Crown Prince has 7 strings of beads. 

Ming Emperors wear 12 beads. In 1897, when Gojong declare as Emperor of Korea, he wore his Myeonryugwan with 12 strings of beads

1 hour ago, spark101 said:

The chart says 옛연인, not 엿연인. kinda hard to see the extra strike(or whatever we call that, lol). They were past lovers. 

Yeah, I totally missed that ..ha ha..I had to squint my eyes to clearly see it. That's probably why, so yeah, past lovers indeed :D.

Who have watched the episode tonight, raw? Any spoilers there? :kiss_wink:

11 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Yeah, I totally missed that ..ha ha..I had to squint my eyes to clearly see it. That's probably why, so yeah, past lovers indeed :D.

Who have watched the episode tonight, raw? Any spoilers there? :kiss_wink:

Hahaha me! (Sometimes I watched raw episodes because of il woo and the excitement for the story) is it really okay with you to be spoiled w/ tonight's episode? hehe

Well,

*there's yeoyeo couple scenes

*the crown prince is in trouble, he might be accused as a murderer 

Episode 9

There is a change of portfolio

Min Jin Heon from Ministry of Personnel (Ijo 이조 吏曹)'s Minister ( Panseo 판서 判書) to Hanseongbu (한성부 漢城府, Capital Magistracy)'s Chief Justice (Panyun 판윤 判尹). His officialdom rank still remain as Senior 2nd rank (정2품, 正二品)

Yi Yi Gyeom who was the Daesaheon of Saheonbu is now promoted to Minister of Personnel

Cho Hong is now Sanggung 

14 minutes ago, Yahna said:

Hahaha me! (Sometimes I watched raw episodes because of il woo and the excitement for the story) is it really okay with you to be spoiled w/ tonight's episode? hehe

Well,

*there's yeoyeo couple scenes

*the crown prince is in trouble, he might be accused as a murderer 

Ha ha..it's okay for me, because I'm in office just sneaking in to check some comments here :D. You can put it in spoiler for others who do not wish to be spoiled, just to be safe^~^. Are there lots of YeoYeo scenes? :wub:

15 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ha ha..it's okay for me, because I'm in office just sneaking in to check some comments here :D. You can put it in spoiler for others who do not wish to be spoiled, just to be safe^~^. Are there lots of YeoYeo scenes? :wub:

Haha not too much for their scenes, but enough to make us excited for the progress of their relationship, and the preview for the next episode for yeoyeo couple is thrilling hehe 

After watching ep 9 raw, I realize:

- our prince never knock the door before coming in 

- YJ looks beautiful in any outfit :)

- MS always be there for YJ whenever she's in a dangerous situation and saves her before YN has time to do that. Hope that no hint of love triangle at all. Btw, I'm wrong or MS is really speachless when he sees YJ in kimono???

I'm excited for tomorrow episode. How will YJ and MS help our prince to get out of trouble? And the hug. OMG, I love it :)

O. M. G. !!!!

tenor.gif

With all those clips, I can't contain my excitement to watch the episode.:D. This is gonna be why I'm going to miss Yeoji moments like this coz am pretty sure we might not see much of her in the middle part, she'll probably come back in the latter one, but still hoping they can work it all out.

Yet another intriguing episode! 

Spoiler

The past of dal moon and yoon young is already sad...shame she turned out the way she did. 

So yi geum isn't telling them who murdered the official because the young girl did it...maybe i missed it during the episode, but why did she do it?? 

today's ratings: 6.5, 7.5. Not bad for a monday, actually. went down by a pretty small margin from last tuesday. Justice for the best mon-tue drama! lol. 

Episode 9

Title: A person's worth

Since it involves Saheonbu, there will be cases for our team to solve. The first case is human trafficking 

Wi Byeong Ju have been fast track promoted to Jibui (집의,執義, Officialdom Junior 3rd rank 종3품,  從三品) & the former Jibui promoted to Daesaheon (대사헌, 大司憲; 종2품,從二品)

Crown Prince Yi Geum & Park Mun Su not having a honeymoon in their newly designated position

Literati protest on Yi Geum's eligibility. Soron even Gyeongjong suspicion on his intent

Wi Byeong Ju have every intent to "eject" Park Mun Su out of Saheonbu

Queen Dowager Inwon having spat with Queen Seonui

History

Queen Seonui of Eo clan's father Eo Yu Gu (어유구, 魚有龜, 1675  - 1740) was one of the core founders of the Noron faction who had said to had "conspire" with the Soron during the reign of Gyeongjong. But recently reveal personal letter of Yeongjo written to Eo Yu Gu kept by descendants suggested otherwise

We know that Cho Hong have a surname Ha (하, 河,何, 夏). Crown Princess Seo ssi refer her as Ha Sanggung

Soron historical figure Jo Hyeon Myeong (조현명,趙顯命, 1690 - 1752) is introduce. He hold the official rank Dong Ji Sa (동지사 ,종2품 同知事 從二品, Fourth minister at the Office of Ministers-without-Portfolio -중추부(中樞府). 

@gerrytan8063

Sorry to ask you this. But "sanggung" what does it mean? Concubine?

I wonder if Crown Prince already blessed JH "a night with him" as she once talked about with Jadong.  Or he just gives her that position?

@rocher22haha, I laugh a lot when reading your comment. Not everything yet, just bare shoulders and one leg. But I'm not sure about next time hahaha

Archived