[Drama 2019] Haechi, 해치

0ly40

9 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Don't worry about it... as viewers we do expect some of the usual favourite scenes to happen.  It might happen later.. we'll see. Oh btw, you're not alone.

As for me personally, I'm interested more on the strategy on how he tackles all these challenges. :)

Yeah its true we want to know what their plan actually.. I still dont know what will happen next

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Looks like Yeoji is gonna be hurt tonight's episode :o.

ctto

GRRRrrrr.  Is it that creepo bodyguard of Minister Min? 

I have to look at the bright side. This will definitely drive Prince Yeoning/Lee Geum insane with fury and revenge. It's just what he needs to  turn the screws on the Minister Min. 

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

:) thanks i take that later tonight when i get home :) 

The plot, so far, is straight-forward and logical. Nothing as crazy as THAT other sageuk that's showing at the same time. It's on SBS; I doubt the producers are going to show anything subversive, seditious or ground-breaking. 

Jung Il Woo looks elegant in hanbok. He has a distinct advantage considering his mother is in textile.  He's "classy" actor. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/364209wpp/49-days-jung-il-woo-is-from-an-elite-family

But the scenes are shot in low-light so like @staygold, I feel like I'm spelunking.

Hello??? I can't see anything, director. 

Image result for spelunking light gif

I had to brighten my screen 100% just to see the faces. 

dammit, haechi, why are you so good every friggin week??

Again, all praise kim yi young for female characters that think(mostly, at least) and aren't all pikachu-face meme every time. I loved that yeoji didn't even flinch when yi geum accidentally came in the room while changing. She just threw her top over his face and told him to walk straight out that way. :D Love how unfazed she is, lol. 

Spoiler

Ooh, noron(well, lee yi gyeom and kim chang joong) have finally made the move to push for yi geum to be the heir. I wonder how min will react. 

And that crazy old guy(the one who can't feel pain) freaks me out so much...damn, minister min, what's his backstory and how'd you get him on your side??

Today ep is brilliant. Everything moves so quick and all the characters are developing very well.

I hope that the king will not side with Minister Min to oppose YN as his heir.

The gang is working together again, and YJ is smart to come up with a solution to turn public opinion to their favor ( but she is so dull when it comes to romance).

This ep also confirms that YJ has not developed any romantic felling toward YJ. He cares for her just like how he cares for MS.

49 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Glad to know the episode is great again :D. I have yet to watch it.

Here's the ratings..I think there's a slight decrease.

I'm looking forward to how the ratings will be now that TCC has ended.

I believe haechi is the only one that didn't go down noticeably (except TCC of course)- everyone else had a significant decrease but haechi only went down 0.1 in the first half compared to last tuesday(5.0/6.4). Perhaps a good sign? lol

15 hours ago, packmule3 said:

But the scenes are shot in low-light so like @staygold, I feel like I'm spelunking.

Right?????

So I'm not the only who has a problem and need to brighten my screen 100%? Lol

Hi all...

Let me join in the numbers of people who like this drama!

I caved and just started watching and I'm already liking it!

But I'm also regretting because by the time I catch up with the drama.. I know I'm gonna go back to looking forward to Monday and Tuesday every week! :joy:

48 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Hello chingus! Any love line in this show? I would like to watch it for my man Jung Il Woo :wub:

Between Go Ara and Il Woo's characters :D.

I'm glad to see more chingus starting to support this great drama :relieved:.

Il Woo and Ara's IG updates....

Jung Il Woo's official facebook update

53289699_2310001175948682_47478938839484

54095307_2310001199282013_31906467136017

Il Woo is working on making Haechi. Stay tuned at Haechi tonight 10PM (KST)!
+) You’ll see a special guest on today’s episode. Guess who?

Now, DM is on board... :wub: So the team is getting bigger. It was great to see how YN could convince DM to support him.

YN never expected that the Norons would side with him so soon. He knew how his brother, the King, would react. He would come to the belief that YN had used him. The seed of mistrust had already been planted by MJH. So in the next episode, YN will be put under pressure, since the King no longer supports him. So the possibility of MP being the possible successor is higher. We all know that this won't happen in the end, yet the fight for the throne is back. 

That was the reason why YN tried to fight for the throne on his own because the more people would know about his true goal, the more likely the actual King would suspect him to have deceived him.

16 hours ago, packmule3 said:

If I remember correctly, I read an interview that it was intentional that they shot scenes in really low light. It was to give the drama an authentic period feel since during that time period they only had torches/gas lamps/natural light at night. I do agree though that trying to identify who's who and trying to make sense what's happening when the scenes are so dark is quite difficult.

38 minutes ago, hugo10 said:

Il Woo is working on making Haechi. Stay tuned at Haechi tonight 10PM (KST)!
+) You’ll see a special guest on today’s episode. Guess who?

Oh, who? :D

I actually had that complain in terms of the low light previously, esp. during the fight scenes. It's such a waste to not be able to clearly see the execution of those, which is one of the things I actually love.

The drama is moving forward with a steady pace that I like it. I love how it mixed with polictics, fightings, mystery, romance and funs at the same time. Love all the casts here. They did their great jobs and each one has his/her role in the whole pictures.

The scene where YN sees YJ's bare shoulders is really funny. I love reactions of YJ and JH also. I think that JH somewhat admires YJ, that's why she says she's happy to do a foolish thing like this. I think YN falls for YJ, little by little, day by day, and he doesn't recognise that, but from now on, he will pay his attention to her as a real woman. 

I wonder what's the hint of the scene where YJ and DM collide to each other in the street.

I can't wait to watch tonight episode. It's not that YJ will die soon, right? I prepare to see this happens, but I hope at the end of the drama, not now.

I'm glad the love line is not rushed. Ep13-14 confirms that YN doesn't realized he's falling for YJ. His concern for her for the past year is the same with PMS. And from now, I can relax and enjoy how their romance would bloom. Jung ilwoo and Go Ara's chemistry is really something....

BTW, is Yi Tan a real figure? He is scary. Kudos to the actor Jung Moon Sung! 

Archived