Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

So we clearly see SM murder the women again as An collapses. Teenager SM looks horrified at what he's done but he lays the bodies out and stages the scene and starts the fire. Then he calmly leaves the scene.  

An stops breathing. JI finds him, no pulse. Starts CPR. C'mon An pull through. Oh thank goodness he started breathing again. He looks at JI with the saddest eyes and tells her what he saw. She looks stunned...

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

JI is like what what are you sure I think. An gets up, refuses the stretcher. Runs away. He is going up the stairs. He must know SM is there waiting for them. He's running so fast they can't keep up with him. JI goes one way and Nam the other way. An has already found SM though. SM turns around. He speaks. What can he say now, knowing all he did? He cries and we get a flashback again of the night. He's telling his side. How can he explain away murdering them, though? I don't know what he says. An cries but is angry too. We are shown what happened after the explosion. SM is explaining more...he says something that really upsets An...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

JI seems to have found them. She enters the room holding a gun to SM. An looks away from the whole scene. I'm glad it's JI arresting him. He ruined her life and her father's life. An won't look at him as he's led out. 

Two detectives arrive at the church where SM's mom is. They tell her what's happened. 

Cut to hospital where Taek is. They amputated his arm.

Cut to interrogation room with SM and Nam doing the interrogating. 

Cut to the detectives arguing about something. 

Cut to An returning home alone. Having memories of happier times with SM and JS too. He looks down, saddened. 

Cut back to JI at the police station. She takes a phone out of an evidence bag. It's SM's phone. She's playing for Nam a conversation between SM and the corrupt prosecutor guy from yesterday....I guess now that SM has been taken down, it's time to take down all the corrupt higher ups. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

JI takes the phone into the interrogation room with SM. She's doing a good job staying calm and collected in front of him. She's going to uncover all the truth and be a real hero. 

Back at An's,  he is packing a bag to leave. I'm glad, he needs to move out of there. 

JI calls him mentioning YSS stuff. The painting in SM's room is brought up. We will finally know the meaning of it! I wish I could understand right now what the meaning of it is! An takes the painting off the wall. Omo! There's something hidden inside it! It's a book of records or transactions of sorts! As An is leaving, SM's mother walks in and takes his hand in hers.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

An gets a reading of her meeting with SM at the house, with her telling SM he needs to tell the whole truth now. An says something to her briefly and leaves. 

Now An, JI, and Nam are going over the records book that An found inside the painting. Nam is now meeting with the police chief about it. A big press conference is being held. The corrupt prosecutor is watching the news. He's upset. Police chief gives the press conference. Everyone is watching it, all the detectives. 

Cut to JI meeting with Nam at the police station. Time for JI to get a promotion. My personal thought that is. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Where's JI at the party?

Well, finale is beginning ...

I think she's not present in party (may be schedule problem ) or may be late 

• Like 4

Cut to JI and An driving in his car. They turn the radio on. Hear the full news about what is happening. Looks like corrupt prosecutor was taken away and YSS head quarters were raided. 

An drops off JI at the prison. She meets with her father. JI is sad and feels sorry but really she uncovered the truth, she shouldn't feel so bad. 

Cut to her and An walking hand in hand through a park. Wow it seems we get a small cute moment between the two. But the mood gets a little somber again. They keep holding hands and walking. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Cut to Nam interrogating Taek. JI and An are watching. Now I guess they're all trying to figure out how to wrap up the case so Taek goes away for a long time. 

JI and An go to meet with SM's mom. She's still staying in the house. I'm a little surprised.

Cut to An's room. JI is helping him pack. They start talking. 

Cut to flash back. Wait I don't know who these people are in the flash back? Oh I think it's Taek and SM's mother from a long time ago. Seems like mom was just a kid when Taek started his obsession may be. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Cut to An vacuuming and cleaning the house. Mom, who was crying in the corner, stands up and goes to An. But she can't seem to say what she wants to say. An says some stuff to her and then leaves with JI. They leave holding hands again. 

Cut to chicken restaurant. JI, An, and DB are eating chicken. SH comes in and DB gets really giddy happy. They all cheers. An's hand touches DB. He gets a vision of how much DB likes SH. Or maybe he saw how much SH likes DB. Anyways DB is happy. Feels weird to have a happy moment right now though, given everything. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Trial of Taek. Mom gets up the courage to testify against him. Good job mom. Looks like he'll be in prison forever. 

Voiceover now, with some quick shots. Mom is living in the house, opening the blinds to get sunlight. Police chief being arrested. Taek sitting in prison, and now, SM's trial. An and JI are there. So is mom. Flash back of all the big scenes between them, as kids, during the fire, SM and his mom locked up. Not sure what the judge says, but An gets up and walks away. He gives SM's back one last look but walks away. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Cut to 1 year later. JI and An are sitting in a park together. They both look really good! 

Now it's night and I have no idea but JI, Nam, and the other detective seem to be going undercover as vagrants cuz they are applying dirt and gross smells to themselves. They even get An in on it. Next morning they are exhausted and collapse in the house where....JI's dad and aunt are living!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

JI's dad wipes her dirt off lovingly. It also appears Nam and the aunt are a couple. 

Cut to An arriving at the police station. The detectives look happy to see him. He hears some strange music. He goes outside. SH and DB are playing with a bunch of kids. DB is wearing a costume. They are a couple now awww. 

Cut to An. Arriving at the prison. I guess he will meet with SM. Yup, he does. SM seems to talk about taking care of An when An was a child. An speaks some. It's very sad it seems. 

Cut to An. Looks like he's taking the police academy exam. He talks to JI on the phone when he is finished

The stream died, really? Lol of course. 

But ok it's back. Looks like JI and An are house hunting. He says something to her that makes her really happy. Guess they are going to live together. 

Another scene, SM picks up some flyers for a man holding a street sign. He touches the man's hand....he doesn't get a read from it. His psychometry is gone. He smiles. No more awful burden on him. 

The end! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

I'd say overall a very bittersweet ending to our show. It was nice to see some of the characters smiling and happy again. Especially JI and An. To me they deserved happiness the most. But of course it's all underlined by the sadness surrounding SM and JS. 

Will post more in a while. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the recap @turtlegirl :D i'm happy to hear An and Jae In had a happy ending :wub:

(happy as in no one died haha) 

• Like 4

@turtlegirl Thanks for your work on recapping!  I'm glad to know what happens.

The terrible thing is that the ending just leaves me feeling empty--it sounds like they just wrapped it all up as fast as possible and that they dropped the ball in some ways.  All of the cuteness and the sweetness that was present in so much of this drama seems to have been left by the side of the road in the last quarter of the show.  Sad.  Really sad.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:
6 hours ago, hushhh said:

He can only see what the person he sees see, and know how they think about something. If the person has the information wrong, then An reads that as "truth" for that person.

But the vision he saw was from an object. It's the foyer cabinet. Not a person...?

You are right.  He's seeing someone thought off the object.  I'm not sure if the thoughts he see are trapped in the time the object was touched or how the person feels about it in the present.

6 hours ago, hushhh said:

The person in the cap who stabbed the head of woman's group was played by the actor who plays SM.

I don't understand what you mean here... typo

• Like 3

Thank you soo much @turtlegirl

So it just ending like that, seung mo is the monster. What about his father, he start all this. Really hate this kind of drama, first ep is good and toward the end its suck. Really hope they keep the bromance between an and seung mo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

27 minutes ago, Onnie Said said:

Thank you soo much @turtlegirl

So it just ending like that, seung mo is the monster. What about his father, he start all this. Really hate this kind of drama, first ep is good and toward the end its suck. Really hope they keep the bromance between an and seung mo.

@turtlegirl Thanks.

I haven't watched it yet, but I assume how monstrous Seung Mo comes off depends on how he justifies/explains his behavior.

In my opinion kdramas love to do the nurturer vs. nature debate and often falls on the side of nature.

But I would put Seung Mo on the nurture side of the equation.

I believe that most average people learn how to be human by watching how others around them are human. There are always a few people whose neurological wiring seems to resist nurturing adjustment. There are also people who seems to learn from art how to people open and compassionate.

Back to Seung Mo.

Seung Mo was held captive, not only physically but also mentally, by two moral extreme on spectrum.  His seemingly all-powerful inhumane father and his helpless and supremely compassionate mother who tried to educate him to believe that the world was filled with good people.

When they escaped his father-monster he entered a world that seem to have more indifferent uncaring people [the authorities] than caring helpful people his mother told him existed. 

Therefore it makes sense that he decided he needed to solve the problem of the monster himself.

But Seung Mo is not his father. Seung Mo loves.  He hurts.  He regrets.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Sigh so looks like SM turned out to be the monster after all :tears:.  Not sure so I like that ending.  It means JS’s belief in him wasn’t justified and she died for it :tears:.  That’s just plain sad.  The men in her life suck.  First her dad and then SM.  I will have to wait till later in the week to watch properly.  Too busy now, just reading spoilers.  Thanks all for the conversations during the drama.  :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

58468456_651347228643151_824364419280375

57736500_172175473779313_480977470613878

SM Again behind the bars I'm so sad for this kind of mental torture again:bawling:

It's more hurting. 

It would be better if story was based on LA helping SM to find the culprit(Someone else/Other character). Then story will be happy ending for all. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1