Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

Actually An is also like Jesus in the sense that he was betrayed by SM. 

And going back to the Little Prince, SM is more like the deceiving snake (devil) in the story.

Clearly I'm not working today and instead trying to figure out this plot line.

Why do I have a bad feeling about An now? But no they wouldn't kill him off too, right? He was alive in the preview, so....

Ah I need to know what happens. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

To be honest SM my favourite character, most interesting character in this drama without him I can't imagine this drama standing anywhere. 

I hate the fact writer turned him into the monster. 

From the starting I loved the caring relationship among the four leads. NOW everything destroyed by writer. Everything against Seong Mo :bawling: I really don't know how to express my feelings right now.  I'm crying before watching the episodes, just reading some posts about this episode and feeling hurt. 

And please don't tell me JI father trying to save Seong Mo from the beginning by hiding everything. 

Was his suffering not enough in past , Alexythemia and now made him Monster. I can't hate him. 

Why writer's always hurt second lead.

By turning him into Monster everything against him , alone :heartbreak: Everything jisoo said about him - "He wants you to help him"  , "You are not Monster" become meaningless now:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Why no subs yet for episode 15? I hope they come out soon so I can watch before the finale! 

• Like 3

Just finished ep.15... I was on the edge of my seat most of the time, esp.towards the end. Wow, this writer is really something. How can a drama that starts off so light and entertaining become so dark, and yet I can't really feel any jarring transition. The production team is good....

11 hours ago, qynn said:

I'm not thrilled about either thing, but I will say there was foreshadowing from the very beginning. I do admire a writer who is sure of the story they want to tell even if I ultimately don't like where it goes. 

Same feeling here. Really admire the guts of the writer, although I don't like the way the story is going.

11 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

The darkness of the storyline doesn't bother me too much, even though I hardly ever watch dark dramas. I really just more need it to all be explained, the reasoning for what SM did, and then I'll be okay with the writer. I think lol. Craziness. 

I too am not bothered with the darkness. I like good crime thriller drama.

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@ganko @Onnie Said @turtlegirlwas hoping that it won’t be so twisted . But yeah , I’m gonna try to avoid this writer in the future 

Contrary to you, I am going to follow the future works of this writer :P

I kinda feel bad for dragging you into this drama... Mian... :(

• Like 3

@ktcjdrama no apologies needed! I’m Glad you told me about this . Objectively speaking it is still a very well written drama . The twists & turns are unexpected which are necessary ingredients for crime melodramas . My emotional reactions are purely because I fell for SM’s character even if he may have been very shady to some :sweatingbullets:. I think it’s a compliment to the writer , PD and Kim Kwon for making me root so hard for an antagonist character. 

————

Well done to the actors here 

He is Psychometric] Ep 15 spoilers, Park Jin Young x Kim Kwon x Shin Ye Eun

psychometric.png

Article: Naver 'He is Psychometric' Park Jin Young witnesses Kim Kwon 'shocked' 

1. [+35,-0]
I was hoping Prosecutor Kang wasn't the culprit. This is too much. ㅠㅠ

2. [+26,-0]
To think that tomorrow's the finale... ㅠㅜㅜ

3. [+25,-0]
I was hoping Kang Sung Mo wasn't the culprit.. An is so pitiful. What should we do.. ㅜㅜ

4. [+13,-0]
Why do they have to make it so dark?! I don't need anything else, just save An. ㅠ

5. [+11,-0]
It may just be a drama, but turning a student into a murderer. That was shocking. 

6. [+6,-0]
It was shocking, seriously.... I was just murmuring the whole time... What is An going to do?.. What about Jae In?... Wow... Prosecutor Kang is seriously... 

7. [+5,-0]
Even if it was before him overcoming his Alexithymia, this is too cruel... An grew up with someone who killed his parents. 

8. [+4,-0]
An is so pitiful, what do we do? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+2,-0]
To think this drama is ending tomorrow.... I want to see GOT7's Jin Young more. ㅠㅠ

10. [+1,-0]
Our An is so pitiful, what should we do?  ㅠㅠ

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/04/he-is-psychometric-ep-15-spoilers-park.html?m=1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Onnie Said said:

No subs yet? 

Apparently not.  I just checked five sites and they all only have raw.  I'm still not watching (watched some JDoramas instead)  but I was curious because I kept noticing that it hadn't been subbed.  Usually this show has been subbed fairly quickly.  

Since I really did love this drama right up until the unnecessary death of JS, I want to know what is gonna happen.  I'm expecting something horrible to happen to SM (although I would rather it didn't) and I want LA to survive.

• Like 2

VIU subtitles 

59337482_281921272532133_555125168248274

Spoiler

57101699_173899803602659_373808971953784

57674278_162270568117682_452291669601250

57787325_2776904525688020_65060263638223

Spoiler

57024182_421388181994096_605562926118616

58410874_2237996116278054_16343078411750why writer made him like this:bawling:

• Sad 6

Just to share that in the Chinese subs, SM's words to his mother were "The person most precious to me died" ~ I cried again watching that part... :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Okay this is my last ditch attempt to exonerate SM.  Yes I am stubbornly refusing to believe he did it still.  :lol:

I am trying to add the bits that SM told JI during the interrogation.  So SM went next door after he sent his mother downstairs.  That scene plays out where he kneels to tie his shoelaces and hears stalker dad walk by outside.  He excuses himself from the apartment, heads upstairs to find LA’s dad (like he said).  They are not home - they are in the lift. Meanwhile stalker dad has killed all the ladies and left. SM heads back down, finds the ladies dead, decides to stage the deaths (he wears the jacket and gets blood on it), sets fire to the apartment.

Whether SM has killed or not, I really only see death in the final episode as his fate.  Ironically Jesus on the cross was also stabbed by the soldier on his side to check if he was dead (another similarity). All will be revealed tonight I guess.  :o  I still feel SM will be the one to sacrifice himself and not LA.

• Like 8

NAVER news

201904301323497461665_20190430132443_01_

Only 1 episode is not enough to clear whole messed up situation. Now I don't even think that writer will let anyone die because it's more fun playing with emotions of viewers for writer. 

I seriously don't want to see seong Mo behind bars .

46 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just to share that in the Chinese subs, SM's words to his mother were "The person most precious to me died" ~ I cried again watching that part... :tears:

In viki subs also - precious word is used 

• Like 5

Okay.

#15 was something.

I can accept SM setting the fire

But I can't accept him doing 3 cold blooded murder.

As best I understand it, An's skills don't give objective facts.

He can only see what the person he sees see, and know how they think about something. If the person has the information wrong, then An reads that as "truth" for that person.

SM might feel responsible for the murders--but tomorrow will say if he did it or not.

The person in the cap who stabbed the head of woman's group was played by the actor who plays SM.

If SM did do the murders, that would be a terrible ending.

Curious I don't remember anyone talking about the attack on the women--only the fire.

Also, So-Hyun's Dad say that after the fire  there were rumors the head of the woman's society was bought off regarding the sprinklers not being installed/working?  I assumed that happened after the fire, but I suppose it could have happened before.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, hushhh said:

He can only see what the person he sees see, and know how they think about something. If the person has the information wrong, then An reads that as "truth" for that person.

But the vision he saw was from an object. It's the foyer cabinet. Not a person...?

17 minutes ago, hushhh said:

The person in the cap who the head of woman's group was played by the actor who plays SM.

I don't understand what you mean here...

• Like 2

Jo byung gyu IG update 

• Like 5

Last Shooting . Group photo . Major spoiler on what happens to KSM

Spoiler

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh god . That’s so darn sad . 

• Like 6

Will there be a wrap party or anything of the sorts I wonder? I was thankfully able to watch with subs before the finale. While re-watching, I was looking for any clue that SM did not murder those women, because I still cannot believe it. But if An's visions are correct, it was definitely him who did it. Even the woman said "Wait, what's with your voice?" when she answered the door. And we saw him sitting in a state of shock after committing the murders. It's hard for us to believe because SM doesn't seem *that* cold blooded. Yes, he has a cold demeanor, but we've seen him show emotions, we've seen him at least try to take care of others. So it's all still a bit confusing to me. I definitely feel death is a more befitting end than prison, though at this point it seems prison will be it. The only way I see him being free enough to die (that sounds really weird, doesn't it?) is if he gets out due to lack of evidence (since An's visions aren't admissible in court). But I feel like he will have to confess so JI's dad can be freed, right? Well, if he does manage to be free, I foresee mom killing him then killing herself. But we'll see. It definitely doesn't feel like there's enough time to conclude all the plot lines properly. I really hope there are no loose ends.  

• Like 4

WRAP UP PARTY 

99923.jpg?type=m1920_1080

99922.jpg?type=m1920_1080

4000619.jpg?type=m1920_1080

Spoiler

99935.jpg?type=m1920_1080

4000661.jpg?type=m1920_1080

4000655.jpg?type=m1920_1080

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The minis are so adorable. Maybe that's why I've been routing for JI/LA so much. Such innocent little babies, they should get to be happy in the end :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

0004000668_001_20190430205606950.jpg

0004000663_001_20190430205207057.jpg

99924.jpg?type=m1920_1080

Spoiler

99929.jpg?type=m1920_1080

99925.jpg?type=m1920_1080

20190430205212_P_00_C_2_714.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Where's JI at the party?