Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

I finally got caught up and I didn't understand why Lee Ahn was crying in some of the spoilers I'm seeing today, until I saw what happened.

Why? Why did they have to kill JS? I'm sorry, but she was a loving Noona to LA and a great friend to Dr.Hong and her love for SM. She didn't even get a chance with him. It's soo sad. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

LA come on work hard for your Noona. She always let you into the morgue and let you use your abilities and trust in you.

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

There was so much foreshadowing I feared JS was going to die. I’ve also feared since the beginning that SM was responsible for the apartment fire which we’ll see if it’s true, but the pieces are coming together. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

57119732_2217888901667072_73577078847664

I'm feeling depressed now just what happened in Ep 13 Not only one but Two shocking moments. I'm totally disappointed why Jisoo died was there really no way left for writer but then more shocking for me Kang seong Mo (The real player of this drama:bawling:). 

Now don't tell me there's more surprises are there in upcoming 3 episodes .

The way My favourite character turned out I'm feeling sad. By this way Loving kang seong Mo and sacrifice herself for him totally:heartbreak:more painful.57294337_2293701557553057_20734152263839

Spoiler

57364898_417464879039707_477202994695061

56786379_1060506964147640_69580494182548

The way plot turned out I really don't like it.

Real trigger for Kang seong Mo 

Spoiler

His mother 

After all this what's there's left for him only death is waiting for him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Posted (edited)

@RPM I’m so angry now . They literally killed our ship . Now I fear for SM. 

And this ....I hope SM did love her in return because she loved him very much :bawling:. I know it’s pointless cause she’s dead but still I need to know that her feelings were not in vain 

K nets are shocked too

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-he-is-psychometric-e13-rating/

Spoilers] He is Psychometric E13 + Rating

Spoiler

0000982424_001_20190422225505820.jpg?fit

1-42.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Xports News: ‘He is Psychometric’ Park Jin Young found out that the Yeongseong apartment incident was caused by Kim Kwon

1.[+215, -3] It’s feels like I got stabbed in the back

2.[+133, -2] Is Prosecutor Kang the real culprit…? That’s unbelievable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3.[+101, -0] Goosebumps…

4.[+102, -3] The result of when young Sung Moo told his mother to do as he say, was the fire in Yeongseong apartment

5.[+42, -0] No but did you have to kill Jisoo, writer-nim?…or maybe you could have made Jisoo’s death scene more tragic and changed the development completely ㅜㅜㅜ she died in vain…

6.[+24, -2] It was as shocking as Hye Na’s death in Sky Castle…Detective Eun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7.[+20, -0] I don’t believe in what Kang Geun Tae said…I don’t think Prosecutor Kang is the culprit ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

8.[+17, -0] What did Prosecutor Kang do to Lee An?

9.[+15, -0] Today was seriously shocking and scary. An is so pitiful

10.[+13, -0] I didn’t think Eun Jisoo will die

11.[+13, -0] I still don’t know if Prosecutor Kang or Kang Geun Tae did it…

12.[+11, -0] Our An is so pitiful, they are all crazy psychos ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his hyung who he followed all his life turned out to be the culprit and his noona died because of him, wow…what will happen to our An? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ i’m so mad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Rating: 2.1%

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9

And here I just now realized they released this song. I love it so much but it makes me cry too :heart:

Also just watched the episode with subs cuz I felt like crying and being sad right before bed. Not really of course but I needed to watch before ep 14. 

In case anyone was wondering, well I was, so I asked my friend to explain, the reason the bad guy said stab on the right side of his abdomen and the reason I guess he stabbed JS on the right side is cause that's where your liver is. Well, that's what my friend said at least lol. Now watch some doctor or nurse on here correct me...:P

I really really think bad guy is lying about the apartment fire and SM's involvement cuz he also said SM was responsible for the murders...I don't buy it one bit. Why would SM murder those women?  

I think I need to go back and re watch some older episodes. Was Gab being paid by someone to murder those women to get the fake IDs for SM's mom? I had this terrible thought that what if SM was paying him to do it. But I couldn't remember how much of that was explained earlier. Anyways, clearly, Gab and SM had a connection since SM was at the nursing home that night and drove off with his mother. This part is bugging me. 

I think there was more I had to say but it's late here and I have to sleep so it shall wait till tomorrow. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Hello guys, good morning.

Still mourning for jisoo, i still think her death is inapproriate. I hope the writer have a better plot after this. Too many shock last night, and seung mo maybe a culprit for the fire, how many twists you have in mind writer- nim??

Oh, my heart :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

@triplem I still want to erase this ep 13 and still hoping jisoo alive 

Spoiler

Only my imagination 

Jisoo's father planned this all about her death to protect her and shift her somewhere else.

And for Kang seong Mo,  if he really has done all this then death is only end for him.

But if I remember correctly his visions most of the time mislead, So that's only the last hope for me.

But if everything is already right on track as going then why I'm feeling worst even OCN drama's having good ending. Tvn want to surpass Ocn.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I'm only halfway through last night's episode... Can't continue yet... Need a moment to collect myself... How come this drama suddenly turned so dark? :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, triplem said:

Yup.....

This is too funny LOL

guys this episode made me cry like damnnn JS didn't deserve this treatment at all.... she should've aimed for his upper leg or something so that Geun Taek wouldve fallen and not had the chance to aim his knife properly :tears:  She even grabbed the sunflower pendant from the car mirror before she rushed into the station :tears::tears: I got goosebumps all over. It really broke my heart that such a fantastic character was killed, but I also respect how the producers weren't scared to take risks in their plot twists. Turned real dark real fast. Her dad finally is doing something though, without caring that he's likely to be found out if the investigation is continued by Lieutenant Nam. 

SM has been protective of his mother since the beginning so I believe that he set the apartment on fire to get her out.... Maybe thats why he took in and saved LA as well as sponsoring JI. I also believe that he was the one who hired Kim Gab Young to give his mother the fake identities, which is why he was the last person GY contacted before he got killed. SM must have been the 'VIP customer" he was talking about. I believe he also probably killed the women as he learnt how his 'father'/captor killed his victims - and knew exactly where to stab them. 

Edited by triplem
Removed quoted Twitter
  • Like 8

I'm so sad over Jisoo's death, i'm not sure i'll be able to watch the rest of the episodes...I'm gonna read the recap later and the comments. I was thinking that it would be really strange for Seung Mo to be culprit of the apartment fire since he was leading the investigation, but now i don't know anymore. I think the story took a very dark turn and that these kind of dramas should come with a warning sign!! It's was so cute in the beginning even though the story was serious haha :astonished: How do An process all the losses after this? Two of the most important people for him, Jisoo and Seung Mo. Thank god he has Jae In, but all four of them deserved a happy ending~ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

I just can't accept that SM would kill those women! I guess we'll find out...

I will try and recap at least a little bit!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Lol ! I think Kim Kwon is sensing the grief his fans are feeling  @RPM @Lawyerh

Spoiler

Spoiler

And actually I think he hinted at all this darkness in his IG stories & post .  Like this one , is he trying to tell us something?

Spoiler

Haha lol . I’m going nuts .. I initially thought that’s it , I’m going to drop this too @ganko but I have come so far ..

thanks @turtlegirl I know it’s hard to recap when feeling so sad . 

Did you managed to finish the eps @ktcjdrama

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

After brief repeat of yesterday's end....

An seems to really frighten SM's mom, screaming at her about whether it's true what he saw...JI takes her away, as she shakes. I think tries to explain An to her.

An is very distressed. He gets a call from the morgue doctor. She hands him JS's ID card. He looks towards the morgue but doesn't go in, yet.

Meanwhile JI is sorting through photos and evidence, frustratingly. 

She calls An but he is now inside the morgue, ignoring his phone. He is staring at the body that's underneath a cloth, and having memories of his times with JS, when she let him do some investigating at the morgue. 

An!!!! :bawling: Okay, he doesn't fully uncover the body at least. I was afraid he was going to do that. But he takes her hand which is painful enough. He gets the memory right before her death. He sees everything she told to SM as he held her, and he sees SM's grief. He breaks down, as per preview...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Now JI is meeting with Nam and the other detective partner of JS, going over evidence. 

JI seems frustrated with Nam. She goes outside and An is standing there. 

They are discussing the case. Sorry I can't understand other than the names they use. I don't know what they're doing with the little police character signs outside the police department. JI is moving post it notes around. Think she's trying to make some sort of point. She gets him to at least half smile. Suddenly, An has a thought. They go back inside, looking through paperwork again...

Meeting with Nam. Going over something about Gab...Sorry no idea.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

SM has bad guy chained up in this dark creepy room. They talk, then SM moves right in front of the bad guy, squats down, and seems to make some very serious threats. I guess he's gonna torture the guy like he was tortured as a child. Now they're playing the creepy psycho music. They sound so alike now it's freaky. 

JI is briefing the whole detective unit on the case. Guess she's taking the lead. She seems to shock the detectives a bit.

SM's mother is locked up behind bars. An goes to visit her. Let's see if she'll talk to him or not....

An is talking to her from behind the jail bars. Well, she's talking back at least. But I don't think she gives up much.

JI and An meet up after their meetings. An suddenly runs home. He finds SM's passport I think. He calls JI and goes over the passport stamps with her. They are linking SM's passport to Gab I think.....that is bad. Isn't that we were fearing? He was the one paying Gab, oh noo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Quick scene of the Aunt watching the news with SH.

Another quick scene of DB passing out wanted flyers of the bad guy to his customers at the gas station.

An is at home, going over everything in his head, trying to connect the dots.

Back at the station, the detectives are also working hard. 

Big news, they have someone on CCTV. I think it is SM. Cuz the bad guy wouldn't let himself be caught on CCTV, right?

They are able to map out a route based on CCTV's in the area. 

Nam, JI, and An go investigating. Not sure where they are. Some small room somewhere? JI and Nam go outside while An stays inside. 

Nam and JI are digging through trash bags for evidence. 

Okay, An is going to scan the room. 

He sees the photos and post its on the mirror. Oh this is where SM was yesterday, putting up the post its and photos. 

Outside, in the trash bags, they find his empty pill bottle and the pills that were inside. 

An touches some more objects and gets a glimpse of the map that SM had put up on the wall. 

He calls the detectives to tell them what he saw on the map. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Police head out to check out some of the places I think.

Nam, An, and JI are in a car going over it too. 

Back to SM at his dungeon. Gosh, what is he planning to do? Psychologically torture him? They talk face to face some more. SM starts laughing creepily.

Now Nam, An and JI are at some abandoned building it seems. Not sure if it's the same place. Oooh it's the abandoned hospital I think, where the bad guy went to treat his gunshot wound. An gets a read from the door handle. But not sure if it's where SM has him kept...

JI and Nam find a locked door. They kick it in but nothing. An runs up. JI shakes her head, they have nothing. An stays inside, trying to read the walls.....Ooh He touches a door handle and sees bad guy enter and SM standing there, waiting for him. Oooh, this is the spot where SM booby trapped him. An sees all this. But the question remains, where did SM take the bad guy??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Next day, funeral for JS. 

After laying flowers, An, JI, and the morgue doctor take a walk. Looks like morgue doctor ran the pills that SM was taking. She gives the bag back to An and JI. Ahh what pills was he taking, I'm so curious!

SM meanwhile has filled a bathtub with water and is kinda-sorta water torturing the bad guy now. 

Back at the cemetery, Nam and JS's father talk some more. Police chief going over the night of the apartment fire. I guess he's trying to explain why he allowed himself to be bribed and why he botched the case purposefully. Well there's no excuse really. And now his daughter is dead. He walks away from Nam solemnly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

JI and An in the car. JI is taking notes in her notebook. 

Cut back to cemetery. SM is at her grave. He lays flowers and the locket with their photo in it. We get a memory of when they took the photo together. In a photo booth. She got him to smile. Awwww. We get more memories of them together. Including her death again, whyyy. SM doesn't appear to cry. Just says sorry and some other stuff and walks away. 

OMO!! JI and An arrive back at the police station and SM just strolls in. Wow not expecting that. What does he say to them?

They all go into the hallway. SM drops his mother's ring into An's hand, so he can read its memories. He sees the memory at the park with the rubix cube and all that. But not sure what mom and SM say to each other fully. An squeezes the ring tightly. He goes to SM's mother and hands her the ring back. She takes it and smiles. Where did SM go? Into an interrogation room, maybe? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Okay, he's in the interrogation room with JI. 

I really didn't think An nor JI would ever see him again. 

I dunno, SM is acting pretty cold. 

JI is questioning him hard. I need to know what's being said! 

Oooh flashback to night of fire. He sends his mother out of the building with a bag and clothing covering her face....

need flashback to understand what's happening but now he's just talking with no visible flashback for us....

Okay, now they're talking about Gab....ahhh I need to know what happened at the apartment fire! 

He's mentioning something about An's psychometric abilities. An is watching/listening and his fist is clinched tightly....

What is SM saying? He suddenly stands up and leaves the interrogation room. 

An chases after him. They have a confrontation in the hallway. JI is standing there watching too. An is yelling, I don't think he wants to believe it all. SM starts to walk away. An grabs his hand. He sees a conversation with SM and the bad guy. Something is revealed in that conversation and An looks shocked.

OMG WHAT WAS BEING SAID. SOMEONE FIND EXPLANATIONS, QUICK!

Instead of preview, we got some epilogue of sorts with SM explaining the rubix cube to An....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4