[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

0ly40

I can't update much about the investigation stuff cuz I really have no idea what's going on there and I haven't watched yesterday's subbed episode yet. 

So I'll just comment on the sad lol.

JI is so sad and detached right now. I see the CcTV at that security center is out. That's not good...

Poor JI hurt herself now crashing her bike. She keeps thinking of An. Oh no. Creepy dude is watching her from across the street! Gosh this episode so far....

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DB was being really cute with SH's baby while she had a doctor's appt. They meet JI at the hospital since she injured herself on her bike. Think they see somethings wrong with her. I missed who, but I think DB tried to call An but he didn't answer. He was sitting alone (at his parents grave or tree or whatever?) and thinking about JI and crying. Sigh. 

An seems to back at the fire scene. He can't get a read on anything. Suddenly he sees JI limping along towards the building. He hides but watches her enter the building too. Now he's following her back, along the sidewalk. She stops walking and starts crying hard. He stands a ways behind her and just watches her sadly. My heart! 

An goes home after seeing JI go inside the security center. His puppy is so cute! DB shows up. I guess they're talking about JI. Maybe DB can talk some sense into him, to believe in JI and go back to her. Clearly he's miserable right now and so is she. 

So I'm not sure where SM went but he took a ferry somewhere. I'm surprised he left knowing the bad guys plans to hurt JI. Bad guy seems to call maybe the police station and asks for SM but the receptionist says he's not there I think?

Both JI and An are looking at their music boxes sadly. 

JI gets a phone call from JS. Asking something about SM. JI has a flash back to meeting with SM some time recently. May be this was right before SM left? His hair looks the same as it did on the ferry ship he left on. Not sure what he told JI but JS is very frantic right now talking about SM to JI right now.....

Oh no!! JI quickly leaves from the security center and runs straight into the bad guy! She drops her phone I think.

JS goes to the ferry dock and is reading the schedule. Meanwhile SM is driving off behind her. So SM had left but is back now?

An goes to SM's room and picks up the CCTV map from yesterday. He reads and sees SM following them and following JI. Does he realize something is wrong? That JI is in danger? Now he sees the fondness SM has for JI. 

An gets a call from JS. Whatever she says alarms him. Is now he realizing JI is in danger? Go save her An....

An is driving. He remembers the cctv going out and the strange man he saw. JI is not picking up her phone. I think the bad guy took her. Oh no!! She's gone I think. He calls again and he hears her ring tone coming from the street. Her phone is on the ground ringing. Oh no!! Bad guy has JI oh nooo. He has her chained by the ankle lying in a creepy tub in some dark creepy place!!! An!! You gotta find her! He touches the phone and sees her bumping into bad guy. He sees bad guys face. Realizes it's same guy who stabbed him and broke into their apartment and who was at the security center the other day. 

Back to JI locked up in the creepy tub. Her hands are tied too. Does anyone else think the creepy music is extra Creepy? This reminding me of those SAW movies man!

Episode ends. 

Why did I choose to binge watch now rather than wait till the end of the show? Now i have to worry for a full week! 

The preview is so curious. Like where did SM go and what is he doing there? But dang he's so hot with his new hairstyle oops. An seems to be searching for JI in the preview but with no progress. Meanwhile the creepster is moving around town showing his face. I hope An finds him and saves JI soon!!

This is so frustrating.  The site where I usually watch has not got the episode yet.  Normally, the raw would have been added hours ago and the subs would be up by now.  :tears:

Guess I'm gonna have to go hunting to see where else I can find it.  <_<  Although this is gonna be a tough episode to watch, I still want to see it ASAP.

......editing:  found it!  As sad as this episode is, it is still so good and it still leaves me with so many questions.

Was really interested about SM's mom talking about how a bird that has always been caged can't fly away even if the door has been left open.  So true.  So sad and so true.

4 hours ago, thistle said:

be a tough episode to watch, I still want to see it ASAP.

Yup. Yes. A tough episode to watch esp the ending.

Please, do not kill or torture her. She had enough torture n bullying all her life.

Why her? Why chain her?

Actually, why are you so mad at SM and his mom? They are helpless human being.

I was thinking about something- could it be that SM wants LA to read him so desperately not only because well yeah he wants LA to help him but also because he wants LA to get a read on his 'father'? because of how they're so similar 

Notice the opening screens for this week's episode have changed. We usually see LA or YJI's face, but this week, it was the bird with a chain, and the musical globe....

Ep. 10 was rather slow for me with lots of repeated earlier scenes, but still it managed to wring out some tears from me twice. Once when LA was following JI and she broke into sobs. Another was when JI was talking with Aunt as she compressed her swollen ankle.

I did not notice the change at the beginning of the episode but I did notice the change in the end credits.  In Episodes 1-8, they show an electronic silhouette of LA alone.  In Episodes 9 & 10, it shows a silhouette of both LA and YJI.  It is really neat to see these little Easter Eggs in the episodes.

27 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

I did not notice the change at the beginning of the episode but I did notice the change in the end credits.  In Episodes 1-8, they show an electronic silhouette of LA alone.  In Episodes 9 & 10, it shows a silhouette of both LA and YJI.  It is really neat to see these little Easter Eggs in the episodes.

Yes, that too I noticed. Forgot to mention it. Thanks for pointing it out. 

23 hours ago, Sanju98 said:

Am I the only one who's watching the show for Kim Kwon?

I want him to end up with JI..:)

48 minutes ago, Onnie Said said:

Count me in :p

but i want him with ji soo

I'm sure we all want him to end up with Ji Soo and be/feel happy and loved for once.

Man! Is it only me or has Jinyoung's acting gotten better? It was soo painful watching him walk away from JI, then when she came and her ankle was hurt, he couldn't go to her.

I am dying to see what will happen next week. I hope SM gets there and ends the culprit or at least have LA finally put his abilities together and find JI.

Archived