[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

0ly40

JI and An meet Nam at the station. Fill him in on whatever it is that is going on with SM and his mother and the bad guy and all that....

Okay, finally JI goes into the interrogation room with his mother. Mom looks nervous and afraid. JI pushes some files in front of her. An watches her hands which are shaking (mom's hands, that is). Mom starts talking. JI is very calm and collected while asking questions. Mom appears to be telling a story, I wish I could understand what it is! Appears mom got a call from bad guy while she was at home and he was at the nursing home place. Sorry I have no idea....she must be explaining what happened the night he committed those murders and set fire to the nursing home place....An seems to be putting the pieces together too. Now JI is asking about Kim Gab guy. She's explaining about him too. Flashback to her in a car with the Gab guy. He dropped her off at the nursing home place that night....She goes to check on her patients but sees blood dripping --- they're already dead. So bad guy lured her there but he had already killed them. Then bad guy came to take her and set fire to the building. Bad guy grabs her and drugs her so she passes out. But what happened with this KIm Gab guy later on?? Oops I zoned out trying to think what could've happened.

Quick cut to bad guy who has escaped somewhere, trying to clean off his wound. 

Back to mom leaving the interrogation room. She slips and An catches her fall and sees a flashback of her and the bad guy again at the nursing home I think. Lots of flashbacks. An starts frantically questioning the mom who is startled and pulls away.

Cut back to bad guy, entering his lair, and there is SM standing there again. What now? Face off round 2. OMO!!! SM has set a trap --- he catches the bad guy in ankle shackles! Is he gonna torture the bad guy??? Episode ends. 

When are they gonna release this other OST by the way? I need it in my life. 

Preview --- More investigating, searching for answers --- just An and JI left now --- no more JS!!!! <cries>

So was JS kind of like the rose in the story of the little prince? I mean since she carried around the flower necklace and bad guy placed a flower on the railroad tracks to symbolize her? I think I missed the greek mythology reference to the flower....
I still feel like SM is going to die too, or just "disappear into thin air" / vanish....I feel this even more so now that JS is gone. <sigh> 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So was JS kind of like the rose in the story of the little prince? I mean since she carried around the flower necklace and bad guy placed a flower on the railroad tracks to symbolize her? I think I missed the greek mythology reference to the flower....
I still feel like SM is going to die too, or just "disappear into thin air" / vanish....I feel this even more so now that JS is gone. <sigh> 

I interpreted it as SM's father seeing himself as the little prince and the mother as his rose as she is the only person he has feelings for. So he is now punishing SM (who he blames for taking away and hiding his "rose") by destroying/killing all people SM cares for aka SM's three flowers (like he told JI when he tried to drown her).

42 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I interpreted it as SM's father seeing himself as the little prince and the mother as his rose as she is the only person he has feelings for. So he is now punishing SM (who he blames for taking away and hiding his "rose") by destroying/killing all people SM cares for aka SM's three flowers (like he told JI when he tried to drown her).

Thank you. I definitely get this interpretation as well. 

I also see SM being like the little prince at the end and just vanishing. In fact, he has pretty much already vanished, and I don't foresee him meeting with An or anyone else ever again. It's just a feeling I get. I don't know how he could continue living after everything that's happened now. But he's not really a bad guy, is he? Oh I hope it's just a mis-interpretation, as he doesn't seem like a truly bad guy to me...

By the way, I have a problem with the bad guy escaping. I mean, c'mon, he picked the lock on his handcuffs with a pin basically, and just ran off with an arm injury and all, with all those police cars lined up in front and behind him? I wonder if the subs will explain this. Plus, why weren't they taking him to a hospital since he had a gunshot wound? Wouldn't that be protocol? Then they could just drug him up and really make sure he can't escape. I dunno. 

Darn it!  I was afraid the writer would use the biblical "sins of the father" on the JS character.  :tears:

And, probably on the SM character, too. :tears: 

I wonder if SM, set their apartment on fire, in the belief that the fire would obliterate all traces of him and his mother, in order to prevent his father from finding them because ... the father is also psychometric.:huh:

In his desperation and emotionless naivety, SM didn't factor in the effect on the rest of the building, from the fire. 

As for who knifed the obnoxious woman and her family, perhaps, it was a blackmail tactic used by  SM's father to get SM and his mother to return to him.  And, he duplicated, at the nursing home, what he, and SM, did at the apartment, as another warning to SM and his mother. :huh:

BTW, I just found that Dramamilk.com does live recaps on her site.

Addendum:  I just finished reading dramamilk's recap and some of my guesses were correct.:wacko:

I finally got caught up and I didn't understand why Lee Ahn was crying in some of the spoilers I'm seeing today, until I saw what happened.

Why? Why did they have to kill JS? I'm sorry, but she was a loving Noona to LA and a great friend to Dr.Hong and her love for SM. She didn't even get a chance with him. It's soo sad. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

LA come on work hard for your Noona. She always let you into the morgue and let you use your abilities and trust in you.

There was so much foreshadowing I feared JS was going to die. I’ve also feared since the beginning that SM was responsible for the apartment fire which we’ll see if it’s true, but the pieces are coming together. 

57119732_2217888901667072_73577078847664

I'm feeling depressed now just what happened in Ep 13 Not only one but Two shocking moments. I'm totally disappointed why Jisoo died was there really no way left for writer but then more shocking for me Kang seong Mo (The real player of this drama:bawling:). 

Now don't tell me there's more surprises are there in upcoming 3 episodes .

The way My favourite character turned out I'm feeling sad. By this way Loving kang seong Mo and sacrifice herself for him totally:heartbreak:more painful.57294337_2293701557553057_20734152263839

Spoiler

57364898_417464879039707_477202994695061

56786379_1060506964147640_69580494182548

The way plot turned out I really don't like it.

Real trigger for Kang seong Mo 

Spoiler

His mother 

After all this what's there's left for him only death is waiting for him.

And here I just now realized they released this song. I love it so much but it makes me cry too :heart:

Also just watched the episode with subs cuz I felt like crying and being sad right before bed. Not really of course but I needed to watch before ep 14. 

In case anyone was wondering, well I was, so I asked my friend to explain, the reason the bad guy said stab on the right side of his abdomen and the reason I guess he stabbed JS on the right side is cause that's where your liver is. Well, that's what my friend said at least lol. Now watch some doctor or nurse on here correct me...:P

I really really think bad guy is lying about the apartment fire and SM's involvement cuz he also said SM was responsible for the murders...I don't buy it one bit. Why would SM murder those women?  

I think I need to go back and re watch some older episodes. Was Gab being paid by someone to murder those women to get the fake IDs for SM's mom? I had this terrible thought that what if SM was paying him to do it. But I couldn't remember how much of that was explained earlier. Anyways, clearly, Gab and SM had a connection since SM was at the nursing home that night and drove off with his mother. This part is bugging me. 

I think there was more I had to say but it's late here and I have to sleep so it shall wait till tomorrow. 

Hello guys, good morning.

Still mourning for jisoo, i still think her death is inapproriate. I hope the writer have a better plot after this. Too many shock last night, and seung mo maybe a culprit for the fire, how many twists you have in mind writer- nim??

Oh, my heart :tears:

@triplem I still want to erase this ep 13 and still hoping jisoo alive 

Spoiler

Only my imagination 

Jisoo's father planned this all about her death to protect her and shift her somewhere else.

And for Kang seong Mo,  if he really has done all this then death is only end for him.

But if I remember correctly his visions most of the time mislead, So that's only the last hope for me.

But if everything is already right on track as going then why I'm feeling worst even OCN drama's having good ending. Tvn want to surpass Ocn.

22 hours ago, triplem said:

Yup.....

This is too funny LOL

guys this episode made me cry like damnnn JS didn't deserve this treatment at all.... she should've aimed for his upper leg or something so that Geun Taek wouldve fallen and not had the chance to aim his knife properly :tears:  She even grabbed the sunflower pendant from the car mirror before she rushed into the station :tears::tears: I got goosebumps all over. It really broke my heart that such a fantastic character was killed, but I also respect how the producers weren't scared to take risks in their plot twists. Turned real dark real fast. Her dad finally is doing something though, without caring that he's likely to be found out if the investigation is continued by Lieutenant Nam. 

SM has been protective of his mother since the beginning so I believe that he set the apartment on fire to get her out.... Maybe thats why he took in and saved LA as well as sponsoring JI. I also believe that he was the one who hired Kim Gab Young to give his mother the fake identities, which is why he was the last person GY contacted before he got killed. SM must have been the 'VIP customer" he was talking about. I believe he also probably killed the women as he learnt how his 'father'/captor killed his victims - and knew exactly where to stab them. 

I'm so sad over Jisoo's death, i'm not sure i'll be able to watch the rest of the episodes...I'm gonna read the recap later and the comments. I was thinking that it would be really strange for Seung Mo to be culprit of the apartment fire since he was leading the investigation, but now i don't know anymore. I think the story took a very dark turn and that these kind of dramas should come with a warning sign!! It's was so cute in the beginning even though the story was serious haha :astonished: How do An process all the losses after this? Two of the most important people for him, Jisoo and Seung Mo. Thank god he has Jae In, but all four of them deserved a happy ending~ 

After brief repeat of yesterday's end....

An seems to really frighten SM's mom, screaming at her about whether it's true what he saw...JI takes her away, as she shakes. I think tries to explain An to her.

An is very distressed. He gets a call from the morgue doctor. She hands him JS's ID card. He looks towards the morgue but doesn't go in, yet.

Meanwhile JI is sorting through photos and evidence, frustratingly. 

She calls An but he is now inside the morgue, ignoring his phone. He is staring at the body that's underneath a cloth, and having memories of his times with JS, when she let him do some investigating at the morgue. 

An!!!! :bawling: Okay, he doesn't fully uncover the body at least. I was afraid he was going to do that. But he takes her hand which is painful enough. He gets the memory right before her death. He sees everything she told to SM as he held her, and he sees SM's grief. He breaks down, as per preview...

Now JI is meeting with Nam and the other detective partner of JS, going over evidence. 

JI seems frustrated with Nam. She goes outside and An is standing there. 

They are discussing the case. Sorry I can't understand other than the names they use. I don't know what they're doing with the little police character signs outside the police department. JI is moving post it notes around. Think she's trying to make some sort of point. She gets him to at least half smile. Suddenly, An has a thought. They go back inside, looking through paperwork again...

Meeting with Nam. Going over something about Gab...Sorry no idea.

Archived