Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

@qjys wow, I never saw that cartoon picture before. It was posted in 2011. And he wrote something like: we abondoned the most precious things to chase the flashy times. Please reserve a piece of innocence for ourselves.

It was children’s day and he probably was just thinking that we will lose innocence of a child as we grow up. I wouldn’t think that he was particularly sad during that time.

Speaking of that pic, I’m really looking forward to  Phantacity! He dresses up as a clown and the makeup is really heavy. Just from those few pictures, I can see him transfered into another unfamiliar person, a clown that makes other people laugh, but sad inside. The show is named as “Ugliness”, which might also be his own idea. He is just constantly giving me surprises.

• Like 5

Looking at the picture of the girl and his clown make up, and thinking back that he said he'd like to work with Johnny Depp (who as far as I've come to understand seems to be at least partly a rather horrible person, so sorry Long Ge, but in this case I don't hope for your dreams to come true), maybe he likes Tim Burton-esque aesthetics?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

Looking at the picture of the girl and his clown make up, and thinking back that he said he'd like to work with Johnny Depp (who as far as I've come to understand seems to be at least partly a rather horrible person, so sorry Long Ge, but in this case I don't hope for your dreams to come true), maybe he likes Tim Burton-esque aesthetics?

I remember when I was young, I watched Depp in a movie called 'Edward Scissorhands'. I was impressed. He did kind of gothic, dark characters which were good on screen but the more I knew about him the more they soured. ZYL should firmly remain away from him.-_-

• Like 1

whaoooo  A LOT of news and stuff today amazing! thank you guys ^^

ZYL with the clown makeup WOW!!!! I almost didn't recognize him... so intresting anyway, I hope we can see the episode soon or later! ^_^

plus... I'd like to post again the pics from Schwarzkopf, the originals, without photoshop adjustments ;)

施华蔻官方微博

Maybe you can expect it in the future, so you will be more eager to see it. Today, I finally wait until the debut of [at]朱一龙, as the latest spokesperson of Schwarzkopf, a total of his emotional balance ! Different from warm and honest side of him commonly seen on screen, Schwarzkopf teamed up with the legendary stylist @Hermanlaw to discover more austere, true and charming side of Long Ge. Do you like to see this side of Jū lao shi?  」

6790661tumblr_pflx1tYNul1xw7di4o1_1280.j

1851287tumblr_pflx1tYNul1xw7di4o2_1280.j

2473414tumblr_pflx1tYNul1xw7di4o3_1280.j

and I have to say... he’s PERFECTION in every side….. so after these… long hair, long hair, long hair... breath, breath, breath *me going crazy* with that pale pink jacket and those two blue hair strips… can I peacefully die? *dead*   :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Dn8b93-UcAA73UM.jpg&key=fba3a73a3252109b

Today we have found the first bad picture of Long ge. Which I previously didn't think possible. (Although there have been some hilarious ones). Was he right to confiscate that photo in the Nivea event after all? Did he look evil in it? Wanted to spare a fan the trauma? ; ) (The lighting or photoshop in this is really weird, barely looks like him)

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1

Bai Yu's 8 million follower video. He's such a goof :) is it normal for shaving to take that long? 

hahaha. His friends are also teasing him.. Does Peng Guan Ying just spend all his free time looking up photos of ZYL? Because in not judging, welcome to the club Guan Ying. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

ZYL's Phantacity episode should premiere on Sept 30, the day after my birthday lol and he also said he prepared something to return back to his fans for reaching over 10,000,000 followers on weibo... since it is something he needs to prepare...hopefully, he recorded something or plan to do something live??? I can't wait!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

City Of Magic Music  / 幻乐之城

Dn_l7dfWsAIJn9k.jpg

Dn_l7daW0AAIzcw.jpg

Dn_l7dbXUAA2siO.jpg

Dn_l7deXsAAJ-kQ.jpg

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Hj1NX3jRx83P4K6ugDTAQ1iKAIkpx9NaVbYHdA__.htm

ezgif-4-22e04b9c9d.gif

许你夜夜生哥 BTS

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgxMzAwMTI2MA==.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgyOTkwNTc2MA==.html

Media Invitation
Louis Vuitton Beijing Espace Culture and Art Space Invites you to visit Philippe Parreno Collection Exhibition
Stars: Zhu Yilong 
Time: September 26, 2018 Wednesday 
Check-in time: 17:30 
Red carpet Time: 18:00 

Watch live coverage http://ffyl.cnlive.com/fabuhui/detail2_2018_09/26/948453.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I watched the live. He walked into the scene, then they took photos, then a short interview. No idea what they were talking about of course. He has a new haircut. Bangs are shorter, but still divided almost at the middle, and he got rid of the bob at the back. Looks good, siple, manly, not too stern. He looked quite relaxed and energetic : ) You can rewatch it from the live link, he appears around 24:40 : )

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

OMG!!!! I’m always so touched and in awe with ZYL acting… he even transforms himself, face, look, behave… he REALLY becames the character he plays that you almost don’t recognize him anymore…. THAT’S WHAT AN EXTRAORDINARY ACTING IS!!!! ♡♡♡

ZYL x Beijing’s LV Phillippe Parreno Exhibition

source: 顾晨曦Echo - 顾晨曦Echo

631e81d9ly1fvn4dcaa6gj22c0340asd.jpg

631e81d9ly1fvn4degsg5j22c0340wu4.jpg

631e81d9ly1fvn4didj0cj22c0340to3.jpg

631e81d9ly1fvn4jl4md2j22c0340b29.jpg

631e81d9ly1fvn4ngwcwyj23402c01l0.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, siobhanne said:

I watched the live. He walked into the scene, then they took photos, then a short interview. No idea what they were talking about of course. He has a new haircut. Bangs are shorter, but still divided almost at the middle, and he got rid of the bob at the back. Looks good, siple, manly, not too stern. He looked quite relaxed and energetic : ) You can rewatch it from the live link, he appears around 24:40 : )

They asked his next plan, and he confirmed that he would go to Australia for Tourism Promotion. Then he’ll come back to China to prepare for Wu Xie. Oh, the pictures he posted on Weibo when he was in Italy were all in black and white, because he wanted to tribute to the movie Roman Holiday.

And I just saw some videos showing that he went out to greet the fans that were waiting outside before he left. It was really sweet of him. If had knew that, I would have run to see him. I was taking the subway, not far from that place when I saw that live. Ahhhhhhhh! I wish I could see him in person one day. People keep saying that he looks better than on the camera.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So a kind fan posted the video with floating chinese subs, which means I coulld easily google translate them, mwahaha. 

As always, since I don't understand Chinese, expect mistakes. And I'm translating more what I think the meaning would be in english, rather than his actual sentence, because how would I know, I don't understand Chinese : p

What plans do you have for the 1st of October?
October 1st? October 1st I should be in Australia.
But I'm going for work, not to play.

... (no subs)

Come and appreciate his relationship.

[No sub for question]

In fact it's really rare recently.
Sometimes I will go to see exhibitions.
When I was young I liked to collect shoes and stuff.

What do you think is the most attractive aspect of this brand?
I think it is not only a concept of a luxury brand. It has things like suitcases and then a clothing brand.
I think this is quite attractive to me.
It also has an output of culture and art.

[No sub for question]

October 1st I'm still working.
October 1st I'm going to Australia
Then I will go home and prepare for the next show.

Where do you most want to go?
Recently, I want to go to many islands.

What is the next work plan? (lady, he just told you)
Next is to prepare for the next show
Next is "Restart"

Any films?
After filming, after "Restart".
In fact, I also want to participate in creating a film later.
But we have to wait a bit.

Introduce the story of the new film.
Everyone should know about the new film, I'm playing Wu Xie.
Wu Xie in "Restart".

Talk about your impressions of Rome.
The impression of the city of Rome for me is the impression from the movie "Roman Holiday".
So I took a lot of black and white photos when I went.
I wanted to try to restore the retro look of that time.

Do you think you're and idol or a strength? (probably asking if he's an idol or an actor)
They are not mutually exclusive. 
I am fine, everyone can relax, I think it is ok.

[Someone said something to him after the interview].

I am already a little bit fatter.

He does look a bit healthier than he has been : )

• Thanks 3

@siobhanne the translations are almost correct. One mistake, “十一” is not November, but actually October the 1st, it’s a national holiday (Independence Day). I rechecked that event in Sydney and it’s on September 28. So he’s gonna spend the holiday in Australia, working.

As for the Johnny Depp discussion, well, there’s a joke: if you ask ten Chinese actors who their favorite actor is, nine will answer Johnny Depp. Students trained in film schools, especially his generation, do like Johnny Depp and Tom Burton.

And his favorite Chinese director is Jiang Wen. The director he worked with at Phantacity is called Wei Xiao, who worked for Jiang Wen before, so he must be very happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@paopaolong Thanks! I kept thinking it's somehow wrong or to do with October, because why would they ask about November already and even considered it might be the first of october, but then kept wondering why they would ask about a specific date : p

I guess they analyse him a lot in film school then. K-pop artists still mention, what's his name, beat up Rihanna, (literally googled 'beat up rihanna') Chris Brown in a positive key. If it were widely known there what type of people they are I'm sure people would be disgusted.

I watched a couple of episodes of Phantacity on youtube that had english subs, and I think that show fits him really well and is a good opportunity. Really glad he got to work with someone he respects. One step closer to Jiang Wen who he wouldn't mind playing a gay couple or any other role with as long as he gets to learn from him ; ) Presumably Jiang Wen is a decent person and doesn't beat up women in his spare time? I would hate to not wish for the fruition of another one of his dreams : p

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the translation and update! I'm sorry I don't have anything to contribute, I signed up here because I would like

to know more about Zhu Yilong and follow his work. He is one of the most amazing actors I've ever seen. After I watched Guardian, I watched his other works and became even more amazed at how wonderfully he transforms himself into his character! Really I think he's

a gem of an actor that is really hard to come by.

That being said though, I watched the interview where he said he admires Johnny Depp and I cringed hard. Above all, I can't stand woman

beaters, I think these types of people are the worst. However, I do understand why one would admire his work, he is a really good actor who's great at bringing his characters to life too, although right now he's pretty much just Captain Jack Sparrow. But our Ju Laoshi won't turn out like that hopefully, he's a kind spirit and I hope he stays like this. Saw the video where he went out of his way to greet the fans, he's really sweet~

Thank you again guys for opening this thread and putting all these updates, I really appreciate it! I would like to follow more of Ju Laoshi's work and hope he keeps getting great projects and star in a film like he wanted to! Can't wait to see him play Wu Xie!!! I love supernatural themed dramas hurhur