Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

Oh my God he looks so lovely with kids! That is so adorable~ I remember this one interview he was asked whether he prefers baby boy or girl, and he said both are good. I mean it's a simple answer but the way he puts it, it's really nice ^^

And I agree that he looks better with short hair but that could just be my bias cuz I prefer guys with short hair haha but all looks good on him. I like his style, simple but neat and sophisticated.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, siobhanne said:

I think it's so great that the LV event he chose to go to is a gallery opening. Now his fans hopefully can be motivated to visit the exhibition. Curiosity and exploring outside of the curriculum is such an important part of education : ) Also the travel guide is one of their less exclusive items (despite my personal opinions about its usefulness ; )). 

Is there any information about what the customized z5 will look like?

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/61f3846cgy1fvnxmi4pjij20qo0xothq.jpg

I think he looks a bit healthier and plumper with the shorter hairdo. Or maybe the 1 day with his family worked miracles. People were commenting about his airport appearance that he looks like he's 18. Luckily not, ew, but he definitely looks young and healthy : )

He looks great! He already arrived at Sydney and looks a bit tired but youthful and handsome. I think the customised Z5 is yet to be presented. But a new version of Z5 is going to be launched soon. So perhaps it will be built-in with customisation as ZYL is the spokesperson of Lenovo mobile China.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4288862404584036

If this is how WuXie looks then at least he would try to remain healthier. Family is really grounding so I hope after the circus of fame, he had time to get his thoughts together.

1 hour ago, katthy said:

yes, just woke up and saw the official apologies by SKopf on weibo,   I'm glad the company made an official statement to apology with ZYL, was at the very least thing to do, I really hope they will pursue also that third party people and that all this matter will be soon overcome! the major thing I hope is that our ZYL will not be feel too bad for this matter.

plus I'm glad to see that all other company that collaborate with ZYL are posting on their weibo their product promoted by our man... glad to see he's supported from all :heart:

and now... WOW the new clip about his coming Phantacity performance, he's SOOOO CUTE AND KIND... with that child...it will be AMAZING!!!! :wub:

I think all of his collaborators posted something on the matter in his support. It was really warming. Of course, the fall out for one is other one's gain still it was a nice sentiment. 

He is very gentle and soft with kids.  @siobhanne did say he spoke about children and childhood. 

79d2aaddly1fvnx00ux4ij20xc1kl4qr.jpg

Affirmation of Brand Cooperation

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4288831723337454

006yitA8ly1fvnydx9p0mj30y70yf79k.jpg

006yitA8ly1fvnydy4cngj30yi15udnn.jpg

006yitA8ly1fvnydyw01jj30yi176n40.jpg

006yitA8ly1fvnye031f6j30yi17qtft.jpg

006yitA8ly1fvnye12tp3j30y31bbqad.jpg

006yitA8ly1fvny9q7qt6j30yi10vgrg.jpg

006yitA8ly1fvnye294f6j30gl1figs0.jpg

image.jpg

It was all posted by MangoTV

WeiQuan Yogurt

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GBibF7Y2W?fid=1034:4288880489501560

730d47ddly1fvo4b5wlbpj20v91jle0z.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, katthy said:

yes, just woke up and saw the official apologies by SKopf on weibo,   I'm glad the company made an official statement to apology with ZYL, was at the very least thing to do, I really hope they will pursue also that third party people and that all this matter will be soon overcome! the major thing I hope is that our ZYL will not be feel too bad for this matter.

plus I'm glad to see that all other company that collaborate with ZYL are posting on their weibo their product promoted by our man... glad to see he's supported from all :heart:

and now... WOW the new clip about his coming Phantacity performance, he's SOOOO CUTE AND KIND... with that child...it will be AMAZING!!!! :wub:

Woah they all posted on their weibo? That's good I'm really glad! It's great if people are openly showing their support for him. With that official apology, I'm ready to put this issue behind me, although it is justified if fans are still mad.

Here's hoping ZYL gets to explore islands like he wanted to, and get a lot of beach time in Australia, and comes back refreshed and unaffected by all this nonsense.

• Like 3

Thank you for comforting me, I did not get more sleep, but I feel much better now.@TheRedDragon @BreezeC @siobhanne

I have read a lot of black speeches towards him for the past three months and never have I got so angry. A group of people have been saying bad words about his looks, his age, and even his family name. They are so silly in my eyes. As he gets more popular, he is targeted more by others. There’s competition in every industry. I don’t care about those bad words because I know they’re not true. And I believe ZYL has a strong heart too. But for last night’s incident, the slander is too awful to be said publicly, and by a well known brand that invited him to be the spokesperson. And that topic “ZYL got dissed by Skopf” ranked top 1 hot topic on Weibo for serveral hours. This whole thing is so weird.

To switch mood, I’m really looking forward to Phantacity. There is a new preview of him collaborating with a little girl. My heart just melt whenever he is so soft with little animals and children.

And for the show itself, so far we know he dressed up as a clown, named the show “丑”. In Chinese, clown is 小丑. There is even one pic showing the blackboard they use in the background, you can find three English words on it. It was his idea to make fun of his own name. I don’t know if you’ll get it. So that is why I am sure he’s very strong and determined. He’s even played a “monkey” before, right? We should wait and be amazed by every chance he takes.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, katthy said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Never saw thisssss from what occasion was it taken? anyone knows? OMG I can't stop staring at this sweetness... I'm totally in bliss.... both are so terribly sweet and cute to make me emotional

8fa9f21fly1fvo00x3oezj20k00pn76d.jpg

Just to clarify, this pic is not ZYL. I also saw that post and it got deleted later. Someone said this actor is Zhang Zhe Han.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

680fe810gy1fvnacvfhwuj20vi0gialc.jpg

00783Qshgy1fvo3hklq6jj31kw11ynpg.jpg

9f912f31ly1fvnuop8lsoj20gw0u0q52.jpg

My True Friend

70257363ly1fvmssw9ns4j21900u042h.jpg

70257363ly1fvmssyduesj20m80etab3.jpg

70257363ly1fvmst9j03sj20v91vou0z.jpg

@悉尼印象微博[Sydney Impression Weibo]

The teacher who came to Sydney, Sydney is also very enthusiastic! I hope Zhu Yilong has a good time in Australia! @朱一龙 will attend the "Australia Tourism Promotion with Australia-China Cultural Exchange Conference and Zhu Yilong Welcome Ceremony" hosted by Australia's Australia China Tourism Culture Exchange and Australia Culture Media on September 28th. The event will be held in the NSW Parliament/Assembly.

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GBhXy7TXN?fid=1034:4288871626960378

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@paopaolong wow. That really looks like him from that angle. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I didn't get the joke about his own name, could you explain a bit? (edit: ok, so it reads something like pig the dragon or pig and dragon. His name can sound like pig? I bet those jokes are familiar to him from elementary school if that's the case. Pigs are very smart and clean animals, not to mention tasty :)) 

I want it to be Sunday already :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paopaolong said:

Just to clarify, this pic is not ZYL. I also saw that post and it got deleted later. Someone said this actor is Zhang Zhe Han.

18 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

@paopaolong wow. That really looks like him from that angle.

true! geez I was deceived too  :sweatingbullets:

wow He got a lot of fans at his arrival to Sydney airport... I hope he could enjoy his time there and possibly get some reloading rest because apparently his schedule is very full lately:heart:

On 9/25/2018 at 1:51 PM, qjys said:

I think Zhu Yilong's answers provide much richer information. For Q4: Is the unlimited love from your fans a pressure? He says: Yes I think it is a pressure. However, I’d like to transform pressure to motivation. It gives me courage to explore further and confidence to handle tougher challenges.  I won’t select a role that is safe or similar to what I played in the past

ahah he has a unique way to get into cars LOLOL :P

but I think it could probably be always due to his back problems... I observed more times he always keeps his back very straight, he never curves it, not to get up from a kneeled position, not when he has to lift up something, not even when he's seated,  a position in which everyone usually get relaxed and curve a bit the back... so I think that his back problems could be the reason...

So anyone knows and can tell what really happened to him? I read that he got injured during the filming of some scene, it happened twice even if I don't get wrong... but what actually accoured to him? I would like to know the gravity of the injury since it seems it still conditioning him... poor...

and not to be a nosey person... you know how MUCH i love and respect him, it's just that I'd like to know him more... and understand how much he has to go through to be the amazing person and actor he's

• Like 1

5 hours ago, siobhanne said:

@paopaolong wow. That really looks like him from that angle. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I didn't get the joke about his own name, could you explain a bit? (edit: ok, so it reads something like pig the dragon or pig and dragon. His name can sound like pig? I bet those jokes are familiar to him from elementary school if that's the case. Pigs are very smart and clean animals, not to mention tasty :)) 

I want it to be Sunday already :)

The three English words are: pig one dragon. Of course his first name: Yi Long (一龙)represents “one” and “dragon”. Because he was born on the 1st day of the third lunar month, in the year of the dragon. His family name Zhu (朱) actually means the color red. But it pronounces the same as the word pig in Chinese. That’s the story behind it. I am very curious about how he will present his sense of humor in the show.

And as for the 10 million fans celebration, he said he would post something after September 30th. I guess it’s a video of him playing the piano, since there’s a picture of him with the piano from Phantacity.

• Thanks 3

@paopaolong thanks! I've been curious for a while about what there is to make fun of in his name. I seem to recall I even checked that it also sounds like pig but I couldn't believe that's what people would make fun of :D. I thought maybe one dragon sounds a bit like a hippy name or something. Pig one dragon sounds quite cute. I feel like the dragon will roast the pig and it will be very tasty and satisfying. And also sounds like a mini zoo. I don't know, I'm a bit weird but I like it, I like animals. And dragon is a badass name to have. 

I'm so hungry. 

• LOL 2

许你夜夜生哥 Retro

Loreal Interview

67436eebgy1fvo5xy57vcj20ku38rb29.jpg    

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jDSrjSeqN?fid=1034:4288896708888628

Magazines

005JsfJPly1fvo328g5nlj32eo37knpf.jpg

005JsfJPly1fvo32f5nrsj32eo37k7wj.jpg

005JsfJPly1fvo332fh53j337k2eo4qs.jpg

005JsfJPly1fvo34bfrd2j337k2eoqv7.jpg

Weiquan Yogurt Flowers:

Starting from the announcement of Zhu Yilong becoming a yogurt spokesperson, he will send 416 flowers to him every day at 8:08 in the morning! every day! [His birthday is 88.04.16/ April,16th]

Number of flowers/points determine the star list ranking everyday which he hit as no.1 ranked artist in the Mainland China today.

633a7c44gy1fvnxd0fb9mj20gb06674j.jpg

633a7c44gy1fvnxczyobej20gh0690sz.jpg

633a7c44gy1fvnxd0pkf8j20gi06aaab.jpg

633a7c44gy1fvnxd0x9sjj20gl069glv.jpg

633a7c44gy1fvnxd15btjj20gb066t8y.jpg

633a7c44gy1fvnxd1eivgj20ge06f0t0.jpg

633a7c44gy1fvnxd47cvuj20gl072aad.jpg

0070G9g6gy1fvok37mytoj33342227v1.jpg

Old Pic

00772pX7gy1fvj8yx9jbqj311i1e0x6q.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

https://weibo.com/5145859521/GBlSWjKuJ 

This type of thing is a bit distressing to see (read the fans comments). How come people are so easily influenced. But he has been keeping it really low key since his popularity, so I hope he can keep doing that or quit altogether. It is really sad to see kids being influenced in an unhealthy direction.

I've just read the paper magazine talking about ZYL... it's a very nice article, I was pleased to read about his preparation for the roles... I never doubted that he REALLY BECOMES the characters he interprets, even sacrificing himself sometimes, I already pointed it out before... that's just a confirmation for me... because an actor can't be so AMAZING AND PERFECT as he is if he takes his work at easy...
The last words of the article: "As someone said: His popularity is an affirmation of his efforts. Keep the heart open and bright. The world will open a window for him and give him light." I swear moved me...  He deserves ALL THE FAME, RESPECT, LOVE he can get, I whish it to him with all my sincere heart! :heart:

p.s. and even if he loves to smoke few cigarettes privately... poor man, let him be... that's what he likes to do, maybe to relieve a bit himself from the stress... why we (fans) should judge him and criticize him? it's not that he's making a capital sin... moreover it's not that he do it openly... he has always respect for the public and the people... it's an his thing, it's not that he isn't intitle of his free will....
I mean, I'm the kind of person "live and let others lives" so... I don't see all this issue even if ZYL smokes privately it's his own business.... all right I understand that he's famous and is a role model... but... we all have our own minds to follow so... we have to choose what's good for us independently right?  just my humble POV

• Like 2

Ok, my fellow friends. Bad and good news...once again they (negative people) are trying to create noise and trouble for ZYL by posting a picture of ZYL in Guardian having a 'kiss' scene. They are saying the director is close with his assistant and granted her the wish to have a kiss scene with ZYL. Quickly enough, the truth surfaced (please see below) of the actual scene. It seems like the first appearance of Night (Face) of Guardian in the classroom have more then what appeared in the drama, a student actually came by. Face asked her whether she likes him and she said yes, the whole classroom likes you. He then said, can I borrow something from you then? She said yes and asked what...He then killed her afterward and kissed her forehead with a very creepy smile. (AHHHHH!!! That added so much insanity and craziness to Face! Me likey! lol) But I think this is too violent and creepy to pass into the drama so they did cut it. So the bad new is that those people are trying to use this scene to make noise but the good new is that we get to see this scene and ZYL acting is amazing as always (Honestly, even without looking at that clothing of Face, I can tell this is Face because of that crazy and naughty look on his face). If they included this scene, I would have love it. And of course, Face topped again into the hot topic at weibo. Seriously, Face must be ZYL's most top character to keep making it into the hot topic lol

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jDXDgXRd4?fid=1034:4289192142818991

(There is no actual scene released but this is a piecing together all the bits and pieces)

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jDU8tXkwg?fid=1034:4288993521541649

(with sound but only a portion of the cut)

Edit: Actual scene!!! Sound is a bit off in the middle but this is it! Yayayay!

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jDXTz8gtw?fid=1034:4289207070582298

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@BreezeC I think I'm glad they cut it because it really is very violent and extra disturbing because it's sort of between a teacher and a student. And I liked how they used his creeping in the classroom scene to create a sense of foreboding, so I think it didn't fit for the pace of the show either. But I like that it's being released now, despite the drama surrounding it. He is so creepy in it. Anyway, isn't it nice that people get to see more of his awesome acting, I don't really get the idea behind this attack. 

If it would've been in the show, more people would dislike the weaselly loser noodle Ye Zun like me ; ) (I think he's a good villain, but, you creepy whiner with a brother complex, many people have unhappy childhoods without becoming raging psychopaths).

That last link is giving me a server is busy message : D Too many people watching or what.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av32622789?from=search&seid=9631636038527392830 bilibili link to the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://weibo.com/5223157577/GBqOUkUwp A vid from Australia of him in a suit. ..someone actually says wow when he comes out : D

https://weibo.com/1780178110/GBqLs4zOP

https://weibo.com/5223157577/GBr6lcbNE

https://weibo.com/6532057137/GBpzX1AMR A trailer for his Phantacity performane. The host says something like that the judge or expert has one thing she's displeased about. And then they censored it. But I bet it was something like I wish it was even longer. 

It seems that he went with heavy makeup, and the idea behind it was that the bodily performance and singing should convey the emotion. Remember, people were criticizing that his "posture is bad", which turns out meant that his bodily acting was stiff in their opinion (they only looked at Shen Wei, and not his other characters, and mistook characterization as a flaw). So Zhu Yi Long sneered in his heart and said, look, I can!

So excited for this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@katthy Absolutely he's allowed to smoke privately if he wants, none of my business. What disturbs me is fans saying absolutely stupid stuff like: I used to dislike men smoking, but now that Zhu Yi Long does it, it looks hot. 

And then creating whole collages of him smoking. With other fans commenting that it looks hot. This stuff shouldn't be glorified and spread around as a good and sexy thing. My point is exactly that his smoking should be allowed to be kept low key and private. 

But yeah, personally I do hope he can quit, because it is horrendous for health, not just for cancer risk, but a risk factor for a lot of immune-related illnesses that you wouldn't expect, bad for the skin, teeth, etc. (So is the air in Beijing, to be fair.) And, as can be seen, people are extremely susceptible to a celebrity's influence. But it seems he has graduated to vaping (slightly healthier alternative), since otherwise there would be pictures of him smoking from the summer. Which again, I hope he can manage to keep private, and is allowed to do so, because a lot of people seem to assume it is completely harmless. And vaping at least so far is thankfully seen as dorky, and we don't need ZYL to revolutionize and make vaping sexy suddenly.

• Like 3