Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

@biskotmeri I doubt Zhu Yi Long knows about the Johnny Depp incidents. The information space in China vs west is different, then he's probably not the type to pay attention to celebrity gossip (as opposed to world news). Even if he has heard of it, you are probably aware of the sexist bias that went on in the reporting, so in that case he would have probably only heard of it as allegations, and not about the whole mess of it. And he seems like someone who wouldn't want to read anything further, because he doesn't like the messy and sordid things. But quite likely he has no clue at all. So don't take his comment as a support for Depp's actions or such actions in general. Before all this came out I also enjoyed e.g Edward Scissorhands etc. and Depp seemed like he was a chill guy. But apparently not. Anyway, it seems it's a mistake to respect any old men in Hollywood : p 

As for ZYL, based on his overall behavior and character, combined with the fact he has mentioned his father never spanked him and is a very kind father (since such behavior can be learned), I think at least when it comes to violence against women, there doesn't seem to be any cause for concern as of now : ) Otherwise we wouldn't like him, would we. 

@TheRedDragon The chinese branch was notified, so I think we here can remain calm, no need to be upset because of people who aren't very nice and unfortunately not very smart either, since they don't know how live broadcasts operate. They will apologize etc. The best thing for ZYL is if this doesn't become so huge it affects his other commitments. I can't really imagine how they can salvage the cooperation, but luckily that's not my problem  :) 

For those not in the loop, chinese Schwartzkopf announced ZYL as a spokesperson. Then yesterday or today their staff had a live broadcast and for some inexplicable reason, 2 staff members were gossiping amongst each other that ZYL looks ugly and old and anyway his fans are poor and can't afford to buy stuff (everything obviously absurdly untrue). Weird stuff. His fans are obviously upset that SKopf employees are disrespecting their own spokesperson and his fans, the consumers, and are demanding an apology. Since it's night there the company hasn't had time to respond. ZYL is already on a flight to Sidney so luckily he won't have to deal with this nonsense. 

Anyway, people who think ZYL is ugly have anyway problems with their eyes or how their brain processes visual information, so let us have mercy and not get angry. Perhaps they are only attracted to other unkind people, after all, tastes are different and there's no arguing over them.

• Like 1

@TheRedDragon Okay, but unless you speak Chinese we are not going to change anything anyway, couldn't buy before, won't buy now, no difference. So no need to ruin our mood, the chinese fans have raised complaints and the relevant people need to handle it. All this marketing stuff in china is a very dark business, ZYL is feeding a lot of families who are hired to talk badly about him online, the brands like Lenovo and Huawei are trying to manipulate fans to have wars between themselves, this thing is coming out right when he had his LV event, etc. But that is all something we can do little about, and anyway has little to do with real life. Who knows, maybe these 2 people are really so incompetent they gossip when there's a live event about to start and don't notice it started, maybe chinese SKopf has internal division and staff are causing trouble for each other, maybe these people got paid to create bad press. In any case, this has little to do with ZYL and even less with international fans. The safest way not to get played is not to play along with such unpleasantness. Today he had an event with LV, so it would be more useful for him if people talked about that more. 

Bottom line, ZYL is a good person, can act well and is handsome. So ridiculous stuff like this won't have a longlasting impact. People and companies will want to cooperate. He will continue to act : )

• Like 2

The least that the company should do would be, firstly fire the two defamatory employees, apologize to ZYL in the first place and possibly with the fans ... I hope they will, it would be the right thing to do! just my humble POV

now... coming back to our man LOL here is his last post on weibo: ZYL Weibo Update

“Thank you @ Louis Vuitton for the invitation to visit Mr. Philippe Pareno’s art exhibition, and experience the relational aesthetics at a close distance and explore the boundary between real and virtual.” 

tumblr_pfo7r8GRNk1xw7di4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfo7r8GRNk1xw7di4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfo7r8GRNk1xw7di4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfo7r8GRNk1xw7di4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfo7r8GRNk1xw7di4o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfo7r8GRNk1xw7di4o6_1280.jpg

the first comment by a fan is "older brother" and he answered asking "how come everyone in the comments are calling me older brother?" with a laughing emoji 

then a third comment is again "older brother" with a pointed up arrow, so ZYL answered "eh"  again with a laughing emoji 

AHAHAHAHAAH :lol:

• Like 4

@katthy @TheRedDragon SKopf have released an apology statement, basically they're saying these are the views of the anchor and not the company. They apologize to ZYL and to the fans for not supervising their 3rd party organizers better. They will consult about what legal action can and should be taken in regards to those people. They say that they have no doubts about ZYL's brand image or artistic integrity and felt very happy about the cooperation due to ZYL's hardworking attitude.

Of course this doesn't erase things, but maybe if they continue slowly working together and have an open attitude about this, it can heal. Anyway, in my opinion it is not necessary for fans to buy products that are endorsed if they're not interested in them in the first place. Endorsements are to create curiosity and maintain relavance, and associate brands with the good image of celebrities, but fans don't need to hike up their sales. I think it's more beneficial /the aim for brands to just start a good and lasting relationship with customers due to being introduced to them via the celebrity. So maybe this buying craze by ZYL fans can lessen a bit now, otherwise sooner or later the fans will start to get tired and feel like they're getting used. Even though in my opinion that's totally not the point of endorsements. Being a fan is not a job, it's not a life, we should do things that bring pleasure or that are important to us e.g. on principle, but I bet ZYL doesn't want to be a burden on anyone. I mean, of course I understand if people want to buy something to smell like him or whatever, but maybe 1 is enough, people don't need to buy enough shower mousse to smell like spring through a nuclear winter.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I only slept for 4 hours after that SKopf problem. Some fans, even I cried for him because it was really disgusting. The two at the live show were saying not only “he’s old and ugly”, but “he’s had too much awful plastic surgeries” as well. This was not gossiping! It was pure slander! The fans got so angry that that even if the brand apologized, we would never buy their products anymore. 

It’s a huge PR problem in China. That announcement of apology they made does not help at all. Besides, ZYL and his staff are on the plane to Sydney right now. They CANNOT react to this incident on time! I’m afraid someone would choose this time to hurt his reputation on purpose. Urhhh, he is such a gentle guy, he should be treated with respect. 

I don’t know what to say anymore. I just wish he would not be influenced by this kind of rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@paopaolong Awh. Poor you. I totally understand that since people have negative emotions they don't want to buy. I don't think it's the job of fans anyway to frantically buy things. The brand needs to work to get the trust back over time, if they manage. I noticed that people were talking about plastic surgery accusations, but since I didn't understand clearly I didn't want to bring it up and upset people. If it helps, I think for ZYL it doesn't hurt so much that some random person either thinks or was paid to say that he looks ugly or had plastic surgeries or whatnot, because he knows he hasn't and he can look in the mirror and see he isn't. But he doesn't like these messy and ugly things and doesn't want his fans to be hurt because of him. Maybe it's good that he's on a flight, so that people at SKopf have some time to wake up and form a plan on how to deal with this. Ultimately it's in ZYL's interests that this gets resolved well and doesn't end on a sour note. It certainly isn't in SKopf's interests to have all of this happen, so if this isn't an accidental case of idiocy, then someone is manipulating the situation. In that case it's best to try to remain calm, get some sleep, and give some time for people to figure out how to go forward. And not worry so much about buying or not buying, but more about how ZYL can maintain good professional relationships. Probably that can happen if fans can leave some space for them to figure things out. It's good that he has a strong support, but then we don't want to be helicopter parents. And about the apology not being enough, I think with cases like this no single action can be enough to heal the hurt, so there just needs to be time to see if they're going step by step on the road to repair this. 

It sounds like this is too upsetting for you to be calm about it, so I think the best medicine is to distract yourself with exciting stuff, like his coming Phantacity performance, which is going to be amazing : ) I hope your day won't be totally ruined because all of this, try to sneak some sleep in.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, paopaolong said:

I only slept for 4 hours after that SKopf problem. Some fans, even I cried for him because it was really disgusting. The two at the live show were saying not only “he’s old and ugly”, but “he’s had too much awful plastic surgeries” as well. This was not gossiping! It was pure slander! The fans got so angry that that even if the brand apologized, we would never buy their products anymore. 

It’s a huge PR problem in China. That announcement of apology they made does not help at all. Besides, ZYL and his staff are on the plane to Sydney right now. They CANNOT react to this incident on time! I’m afraid someone would choose this time to hurt his reputation on purpose. Urhhh, he is such a gentle guy, he should be treated with respect. 

I don’t know what to say anymore. I just wish he would not be influenced by this kind of rubbish.

This is awful! Saying these kinds of things on a live broadcast, not just their eyes, something is definitely wrong with their brain, hence their terrible taste and judgment. That part about plastic surgery though is totally slander, that is so messed up!! 

@siobhanne is right though I guess it's best to stay calm and see how they sort out this mess. His fans are there for him anyway, we're not going anywhere. I just hope nothing goes badly for him because of this and that just that company and their staff get affected due their irresponsible behaviour. Although I have no idea how these things are dealt with in China.. but his image wouldn't change right, it's not like he did anything wrong on his side.

Ugh really, gossiping on live broadcast is bad enough, talking badly about their own spokesperson <_< 

1 hour ago, paopaolong said:

@paopaolong  Please try to get some sleep and don't think about it too much. @siobhanne is absolutely right. We have no control over this and ZYL have been in this industry for 10 years so I am sure he knows how to deal with it (or ignore it). He is a very understanding and clear person, he understands that he can't control what other people say and think about him and he knows that not everyone likes him. He has a very clear picture of reality and I am sure he is not going to be affected by this. As for the business side for it, he should just let his manager and other people deal with it since it is their job to handle it. As for fans, we have right to feel angry and rightfully so. We can do whatever we can to support him but we shouldn't let it hurt us too much because ZYL wouldn't want his fans to be hurt. 

On a happier note, I hope ZYL gets to do some more vacation in Australia and enjoy some beach time. This guy loves the water, I can tell lol He seems very happy in Rome (with all the wonderful and amazing photos he posted) I hope to see more with a different feeling in Australia. I am very excited about this weekend but wait...he said he will prepare something for the 10,000,000 weibo followers but if he is in Australia does that mean it is not going to be live :( I want to see him doing live piano playing or cooking...

• Like 3

@ZYL Studio statement/reply

Resolutely safeguard the image and rights and interests of Mr. Zhu Yilong, and do not tolerate the rumours, ignorance and other behaviours of relevant personnel. The rumour ends with the wise, and the brand can further investigate the matter to respect and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of both parties.

Official Apology

@Schwarzkopf  

Due to the poor supervision of Schwarzkopf, the untrue comments made by the anchors of the third party of cooperation have caused the adverse effects on @朱一龙 @朱一龙工作室 and his fans. Here, Schwarzkopf once again solemnly apologies!

88eb08c1gy1fvnw68w0w1j21kw293qv5.jpg

• Thanks 1

@ Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton's Espace Culture and Art Space in Beijing hosted the opening reception of the French artist Philippe Parreno Collection on September 26th. @朱一龙 attended the event. The exhibition will be open to the public free of charge from September 27, 2018 to March 24, 2019. Address: Chaoyang District, Beijing, No. 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue West Wing China World Shopping Mall @ Louis Vuitton Foundation.

6d6f3290ly1fvnr4l89xqj21kw11xkju.jpg

6d6f3290ly1fvnr4sb612j21kw2dc1l8.jpg

6d6f3290ly1fvnr4vtfuxj21kw11xqve.jpg

6d6f3290ly1fvnr50khx8j21kw11xhe6.jpg

More

006yPtXJly1fvnwtsfe6tj31kw11y7wq.jpg

006yPtXJly1fvnwttep28j31kw11xhe2.jpg

006yPtXJly1fvnwtrzvyjj31kw11xu13.jpg

Zhu Yilong’s lv live broadcast of Zhu Yilong 

yesterday. I really want to praise him. 
He is too polite. 
The reporter started to come round, and the staff next to him signaled everyone to kneel down and not to block him. 
Because there are more people, they suddenly stood down, and the space would be very crowded. When they lived, they looked down at the reporters in front and looked concerned. 
The reporter asked him questions. He was wide-eyed and listened carefully. He couldn’t listen to the questions. The repeated eleven, if I were a reporter, I would go back and write a five-word draft. 
Really, the feeling that my work is taken seriously is really good. 
Later, when the problem was over, everyone stood up and the dragon brother turned around. A female reporter was very happy and cared about his fat and thin, and he would turn his head and say, I am still a little fat recently. 
He is such a person, really working hard to cooperate with others to respect others. 
It is really hidden in the bones and engraved on the soul. 

It’s such a good person, all aspects are excellent and outstanding people, he is so good! so good! so good! 
So good people should be treated with gentleness. If you don't want to treat each other gently, it's fine, but please don't hurt him!

@天才小猫鱼

Lenovo customised Z5

671bab3aly1fvnuy5jr6kj221o15ckjl.jpg

6f2e93c9ly1fvm49x5jlhj210v0qowhj.jpg

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GAW7ogauz?fid=1034:4287921495198665

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GBb5SzLit?fid=1034:4288607821737943

@Water soluble C100

ecb95e9fly1fvnvdjhgq5j21kw11znpd.jpg

• Like 1

I think it's so great that the LV event he chose to go to is a gallery opening. Now his fans hopefully can be motivated to visit the exhibition. Curiosity and exploring outside of the curriculum is such an important part of education : ) Also the travel guide is one of their less exclusive items (despite my personal opinions about its usefulness ; )). 

Is there any information about what the customized z5 will look like?

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/61f3846cgy1fvnxmi4pjij20qo0xothq.jpg

I think he looks a bit healthier and plumper with the shorter hairdo. Or maybe the 1 day with his family worked miracles. People were commenting about his airport appearance that he looks like he's 18. Luckily not, ew, but he definitely looks young and healthy : )

• Like 2

许你夜夜生哥 BTS

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgzMjE5MTY5Ng==.html

ZYL recommended movies

《战狼2》
《红海行动》
《阳光灿烂的日子》
《盗梦空间》
《喜欢你》

Phantacity

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/GBhK8iBqB?fid=1034:4288863364142826 (Clear)

007hAY00ly1fvo4xd0fdgg30dy0791kx.gif

86affe67ly1fvntl0go37g20d908mkjn.gif

a1d1ccf1gy1fvo1r1q15vg20d707ke82.gif

007hAY00ly1fvo4xchbvyg30dy0797wh.gif

007hAY00ly1fvo4xdj5ntg30dy079e81.gif

He is so lovely with kids!:love:

005JxHu7gy1fvo00eleycg30ke0dckjx.gif

005JxHu7gy1fvnzwhoxxhg30dc0pynpk.gif

beb7a313ly1fvo1b4lrnyg20lc0c0npj.gif

Shoot

• Like 3

He looks so fit in that latest behind the scenes clip when they were filming Lou Fu Sheng's dad's story. Crazy fans please stop stalking him so he can go back to swimming and the gym, I have no alterior motives at all for wanting this. Not one. My motivations are pure.

... I won't comment on the pictures with kids. I feel like any man must know they stab at a woman's heart when they're gentle with kids or animals. I'm not strong enough to look at it.. Must resist and remain sane..

• Like 6

yes, just woke up and saw the official apologies by SKopf on weibo,   I'm glad the company made an official statement to apology with ZYL, was at the very least thing to do, I really hope they will pursue also that third party people and that all this matter will be soon overcome! the major thing I hope is that our ZYL will not be feel too bad for this matter.

plus I'm glad to see that all other company that collaborate with ZYL are posting on their weibo their product promoted by our man... glad to see he's supported from all :heart:

and now... WOW the new clip about his coming Phantacity performance, he's SOOOO CUTE AND KIND... with that child...it will be AMAZING!!!! :wub:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Never saw thisssss from what occasion was it taken? anyone knows? OMG I can't stop staring at this sweetness... I'm totally in bliss.... both are so terribly sweet and cute to make me emotional

8fa9f21fly1fvo00x3oezj20k00pn76d.jpg

• Like 4