[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Untamed 陈情令

RPM

10 hours ago, Kim_Shin said:

Hello everyone! Long-time lurker here. I really love this series. I just wish they released all the background and instrumental music. Like this version of Wuji. I can't find this version with the cello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LGTaGsMMe00

And the cute background instrumental in this scene with sizhui and jingyi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivAWi__GMQ

I think that since they are promoting "The Untamed Boys" concerts and world tour, they only want music sang by the actors. Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kim_Shin said:

Hello everyone! Long-time lurker here. I really love this series. I just wish they released all the background and instrumental music. Like this version of Wuji. I can't find this version with the cello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=LGTaGsMMe00

And the cute background instrumental in this scene with sizhui and jingyi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivAWi__GMQ

Hello! That version of Wuji is the full version. It is like a teaser / bonus for the Wuji sang by XZ and YB. Regarding this version, there is a rumour that the producer (who is a fan of the novel) asked XZ and YB to hold hands at the end which is why you see them looking shy and smiling at each other at around 2:04. Whatever the truth is, XZ's expression there is priceless though. You can literally feel him shouting for help in his heart XD 

For the cute background music, I am guessing it might be something generic. That's why it is not included. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 抹茶.Latte said:

Hello! That version of Wuji is the full version. It is like a teaser / bonus for the Wuji sang by XZ and YB. Regarding this version, there is a rumour that the producer (who is a fan of the novel) asked XZ and YB to hold hands at the end which is why you see them looking shy and smiling at each other at around 2:04. Whatever the truth is, XZ's expression there is priceless though. You can literally feel him shouting for help in his heart XD 

For the cute background music, I am guessing it might be something generic. That's why it is not included. 

Haha, I love their chemistry on and off screen. The whole cast seems to have become close. I hope that they still keep in touch. 

I hope they release the instrumental of this full version of Wuji. I saw some comments in that video and some people are looking for it too.

@Sun Tzu I see. I watched the mv of their song and although "The Untamed Boys" are cute they need Wang Yibo to teach them how to polish their dance, haha. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 8:41 PM, Kim_Shin said:

Haha, I love their chemistry on and off screen. The whole cast seems to have become close. I hope that they still keep in touch. 

I hope so too. The rivalry between XZ and YB's fans are getting a little out of control recently. I just hope whatever happen between the fans does not affect their friendship. It would be nice to see them hang out like Wallace Huo and Hu Ge a few years down the road.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the tv series a few weeks ago and I am still experiencing withdrawal symptoms! I am currently watching their bts and interviews. I came across this interview:

Does anyone know what the song or where I can find the reaction edit video in 2.55? I have been searching through the yt comments and online and cannot find anything.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Jess1 said:

I finished the tv series a few weeks ago and I am still experiencing withdrawal symptoms! I am currently watching their bts and interviews. I came across this interview:

Does anyone know what the song or where I can find the reaction edit video in 2.55? I have been searching through the yt comments and online and cannot find anything.

Welcome to the hood, the withdrawal is real^^!!! Sorry, I am not help to your question---Maybe try dailymotion or ask in the comment section on youtube?? 

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Welcome to the hood, the withdrawal is real^^!!! Sorry, I am not help to your question---Maybe try dailymotion or ask in the comment section on youtube?? 

I have checked the comment section on youtube and it seems a lot of people are also asking for it but nobody seems to know the answer. Thank you! I will try dailymotion!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jess1 said:

[removed]

You are so going to experience another round of withdrawal symptoms after you finish the BTS XD They actually released an uncut version for that interview. You should try searching for it. It is quite funny.

As for the reaction edit video, I can't find the original video in youtube but it is originally posted on bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av60455946/?spm_id_from=333.788.b_636f6d6d656e74.39

It is not a long video to begin with. Not sure why the link does not work on mobile. Please open it from a computer.

The creator of the video mixed scenes from The Untamed and Yibo's CF for Home Facial Pro: 

The music used is Ayasa's The Reason Why (1:38 onwards)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bluehibiscus said:

What reaction edit video are you talking about? I can’t open that Bilibili video link.

It is the video that XZ and YB are watching when they were interviewed by Highlight.

I think you have to open the link on a computer. I can't open it on my mobile either. So strange.

I think I have watched most, if not all, of the BTSes and interviews while the drama was screening. If it was released after the Special Edition, then I may not have seen it. What was so special about their reaction to the scene of Wangji raising his head in the rain?

9 hours ago, 抹茶.Latte said:

You are so going to experience another round of withdrawal symptoms after you finish the BTS XD They actually released an uncut version for that interview. You should try searching for it. It is quite funny.

As for the reaction edit video, I can't find the original video in youtube but it is originally posted on bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av60455946/?spm_id_from=333.788.b_636f6d6d656e74.39

It is not a long video to begin with. Not sure why the link does not work on mobile. Please open it from a computer.

The creator of the video mixed scenes from The Untamed and Yibo's CF for Home Facial Pro: 

The music used is Ayasa's The Reason Why (1:38 onwards)

Thank you so much! Hahaha I have seen the majority of the BTS and their interviews, but I will definitely need to have a look at this uncut version of the interview. I just hope they will both have another collaboration in the near future!

6 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

I think I have watched most, if not all, of the BTSes and interviews while the drama was screening. If it was released after the Special Edition, then I may not have seen it. What was so special about their reaction to the scene of Wangji raising his head in the rain?

More BTS videos came out this week! idk, I just really like it and find it really nice and cool, but I am also a big fan of wang yibo now

Dang this drama is on FIREEEE. I LOVEEEEED ITTTT. I can't get enough of wangxian i've read the novel and am listening to the audio drama, watching the anime, and reading the manhua all at the same time. Im even learning mandarin!!! XD I didn't know I was going to go so deep in the mdzs rabbit hole when I randomly started watching the untamed Does anyone have suggestions of what I should read or watch after I've completely devoured all of mdzs content?????

• Like 2

22 hours ago, butterchez said:

Dang this drama is on FIREEEE. I LOVEEEEED ITTTT. I can't get enough of wangxian i've read the novel and am listening to the audio drama, watching the anime, and reading the manhua all at the same time. Im even learning mandarin!!! XD I didn't know I was going to go so deep in the mdzs rabbit hole when I randomly started watching the untamed Does anyone have suggestions of what I should read or watch after I've completely devoured all of mdzs content?????

My suggestion is to read and watch everything again!! XD Do not watch the BTS if you don't want to fall into another bottomless pit!!! XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Those that read the novel, can you please tell me how did WJ got his burn mark like WY?? Did he do it purposely?? Did the novel explained it? In the drama, they didn't???

It is not elaborated in the drama as it would make LZ's feelings for WY too obvious XD

Spoiler

LZ branded himself when he was drunk. It was first hinted in Chap 65 of the novel when LZ brought WY back to the Cloud Recesses. LZ took emperor's smile from his room for WY and LXC cautioned LZ not to touch the wine and then looked at LZ's collarbone area where the burn mark is. The truth was subsequently revealed in Chap 111. After hearing about WY's death, LZ broke his confinement and went to YiLing. On the way back he bought a bottle of emperor's smile and drank it. While he was drunk he asked LXC for a flute. LXC gave him one but he threw it away angrily and said this is not the one he wanted. His sight then landed on the branding iron they confiscated from the Wen Clan... 

I guess LZ really needed something to take away the pain of losing WY at that time :(

This part is really touching and I didn't do a full translation. I think you will enjoy it more if you read it yourself.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Those that read the novel, can you please tell me how did WJ got his burn mark like WY?? Did he do it purposely?? Did the novel explained it? In the drama, they didn't???

they elaborate it in the novel but not much, they didn't in the drama because it would make it more obvious that the guy is in love with wei wuxian. 

yes he did it on purpose one time when he was drunk and depressed. To feel close to wwx i guess or to never forget him? You don't find out what lwj was thinking because the novel is from wwx's point of view so he only finds out about it. 

but in the drama, wwx said in the cave something about how mian mian would never forget him now since he did something for her and he wouldn't either. So even without getting into it, one can guess lan zhan did it to himself for the same reason. 

• Like 1