[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@gm4queen if my wifi is good i’ll do the recap tonight.. but im really sucks at writing lol so u guys will probably be frustrated with my recaps hahahaha

Haha me too..

So it has started..

Spoiler

Sunny with woobin and reporters. Lee hyuk came into the room and talked with reporters. He was pretending to be crying and looks like he is placing blame on Sunny. Sunny is crying and angry at Lee hyuk. She almost slap him but stopped by Woobin. And he was slapped instead. Sunny running away but was stopped by woobin when he locked the gate. Looks like he is gonna hurt Sunny.

Sunny's father is at a gambling place. Police came in.

Now Sunny and woobin are on a mountain cliff. Sunny is close to the cliff and pushed by woobin while emperor and min yura saw her being pushed from the cliff by woobin.

Spoiler

Starting with where we left off.

Then LH came into the room. He appeared apologetic and bowed to the press and asked them to leave. Press left and closed the door. Sunny tried to explain, but LH told her all the truth about how he entered the marriage because of Dowager. Sunny angry. She tried to hit him but hand held back  by WS. LH gave instructions to WS and left. Sunny scolded WS and slapped him. Then she ran away. WS gave chase. Even closed a rolling gate. Sunny asked him to open the door but WS walked towards her menacingly.

Sunny's dad being dragged to gambling den by his friend. He didn't want to but gave in at last. Police came and took them all.

Cliff with waterfall. Sunny walking back, WH kept walking towards her until she is at the edge. Sunny shocked and kept screaming at him. And he really did push her off into the water down the cliff. This is watched by LH and YR from afar in the car. YR screamed in scare? really... WS called LH to report. After that he said something to himself while he flashback to his own fall into water.

2 minutes ago, nakatsubebe said:

Haha me too..

So it has started..

Reveal hidden contents

Sunny with woobin and reporters. Lee hyuk came into the room and talked with reporters. He was pretending to be crying and looks like he is placing blame on Sunny. Sunny is crying and angry at Lee hyuk. She almost slap him but stopped by Woobin. And he was slapped instead. Sunny running away but was stopped by woobin when he locked the gate. Looks like he is gonna hurt Sunny.

Sunny's father is at a gambling place. Police came in.

Now Sunny and woobin are on a mountain cliff. Sunny is close to the cliff and pushed by woobin while emperor and min yura saw her being pushed from the cliff by woobin.

Spoiler

Omigodd..i Can't believe this!! Same which happened with ws now with sunny

Spoiler

Video of sunny with woobin was seen by empress dowager

Yura and lee hyuk together saying it is done and they're happy again.

Meanwhile, jedi master byun is in the hospital with sunny and she woke up from being unconscious.

Lee hyuk is having a press conference and sunny saw it at tv

Spoiler

Police Station. Hello and Yoon came to see father. Police told them about the empress having affair. Yoon checked the internet and true enough. Dowager also found out.

Hospital. Sunny in the bed. Phone ringing, picked up by Master Byun. (I knew it! WS must have arranged it). Sunny is weak but she tried to get up. Byun told her a few things, I think it is about WS saying sorry. He said something about the palace and the death of first empress. Sunny said, didn't she die because of heart condition? Byun said, that's what people know, but it's not the truth. He told her he once been in palace as well. Doc suddenly came in and turned on the tv for them. It's LH giving his statement to the press about the Empress. Sunny asked Byun to help her once more. She needs to get back to the palace.

Spoiler

Sunny is back at the palace. 

Min yura is massaging lee hyuk but she is not allowed to enter the emperor's chamber by the imperial guard. 

She insisted as the empress and found lee hyuk and yura kissing. She took a lot of pictures of them kissing hahaha

She poured a lot of water.

She tried to escape the palace but was stopped by woobin

Geez the wrath of Oh Sunny begins :D

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Starting with where we left off.

Then LH came into the room. He appeared apologetic and bowed to the press and asked them to leave. Press left and closed the door. Sunny tried to explain, but LH told her all the truth about how he entered the marriage because of Dowager. Sunny angry. She tried to hit him but hand held back  by WS. LH gave instructions to WS and left. Sunny scolded WS and slapped him. Then she ran away. WS gave chase. Even closed a rolling gate. Sunny asked him to open the door but WS walked towards her menacingly.

Sunny's dad being dragged to gambling den by his friend. He didn't want to but gave in at last. Police came and took them all.

Cliff with waterfall. Sunny walking back, WH kept walking towards her until she is at the edge. Sunny shocked and kept screaming at him. And he really did push her off into the water down the cliff. This is watched by LH and YR from afar in the car. YR screamed in scare? really... WS called LH to report. After that he said something to himself while he flashback to his own fall into water.

I know that he has to gain the trust of LH but this going too far...how can a romantic relationship develop between them after this?

2 minutes ago, nakatsubebe said:
  Hide contents

Sunny is back at the palace. 

Min yura is massaging lee hyuk but she is not allowed to enter the emperor's chamber by the imperial guard. 

She insisted as the empress and found lee hyuk and yura kissing. She took a lot of pictures of them kissing hahaha

Lmao..I'm rofling..the jump in cold water opened the pores in her brain :w00t:

Spoiler

Princess and Ari also watching the tv. They couldn't believe what happened. Nanny came in to fetch Ari for lessons. Ari refused and threw a temper then left the room. Princess mocked the nanny. Nanny asked her to be careful of what she said. Then princess said something about MYR. I think it's about her becoming the next empress. Nanny looked shocked.

Sunny back in the palace. She wanted to get into LH's room, but the guards won't let her. Then she used her authority given by Grandmama to threaten firing them all. They finally let her in. Sunny went in and snapped picture of them kissing. She threw a fit. Threw stuff towards LH. She left but stopped by WS. She fought back. LH even pushed her down. Wow... she is turning into tigress. She even pulled YR's by the hair and threw her to the ground, and even pushed LH.

Sunny went to Grandmama's room, and fell into her arms crying what should she do.

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I know that he has to gain the trust of LH but this going too far...how can a romantic relationship develop between them after this?

But if he didn't had done this;; LH had killed her either himself or got her killed by someome else. Eventually; WB hitted two birds with one stone- he gained LH trust and also saved empress by staging her fake death and bringing her alive by coincidence. 

Just now, violette00 said:

But if he didn't had done this;; LH had killed her either himself or got her killed by someome else. Eventually; WB hitted two birds with one stone- he gained LH trust and also saved empress by staging her fake death and bringing her alive by coincidence. 

I guess you are right....but I feel so bad for her :bawling:

Spoiler

OMG...woobin went to the empress's chamber to leave something but was caught by lee hyuk and yura. Lee hyuk placed a gun to his head.

Geez, this yura, seriously!!!

Sunny is with grandma and she is telling her what happened. Grandma is sorry. Flashback to the crane accident.

Flashback to the time of the first empress's death. empress dowager seems pretending to be sorry/crying. Jedi master byun is devastated with the death of her daughter/empress.

Grandma is angry and slapped lee hyuk. He has blood on his cheek with the slap. He still insisted to be with yura and they have an argument. 

Archived