[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

Spoiler

LH and YR talking with WS. They questioned his way of doing things. Seems like they're suspecting him.

WS went to Sunny's room. Tried to put something on the vanity. Then a gun pointed at him. It's LH. YR said see, he isn't someone that can be trusted. LH questioned him again what he is doing. WS explained away and LH believed him, put the gun down and left. But YR does not and gave him a word of warning before leaving.

Grandmama and Sunny talking. Sunny told her that she now knows the crane incident wasn't an accident. She also asked Grandmama how and why first empress died? Grandmama said it's heart condition. Sunny said, really. Grandmama flashback. She was only told by LH and Dowager. Byun was there. He indeed is the father of first empress. Byun went to LH and asked what happened. LH was shaken and unsure. I don't think he knew... Must be Dowager. Back to present, Sunny kept asking what if it's not the true. Grandmama is rather taken aback but still insist that it is due to heart condition. She asked her to return to her room and she will talk to LH.

Grandmama went to LH's room and screamed at him. LH asked YR to leave first. Grandmama even slapped LH, then also asked him about first empress death. LH said something and left the room. Grandmama let herself fall into the sofa and cried.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

ninja uncle is the father of the late empress.. major flashback now.. he was searching for his daughter and asked lee hyuk and omamama.. granny was there too. omamama is such a good actress..

Oh my! The actress playing omamama- i loved her seriously^-^/ can't wait to watch with flashbacks. So LH learnt martial arts from ninja

Spoiler

Sunny is with the nanny and she is asking about what happened with the emperor and the first empress.

The nanny told sunny that the emperor is Ari's father. And that Ari is her daughter. 

She was showed DNA evidence. The nanny is another cunning beast. 

Spoiler

Sunny went back to her room, and found the medicine left by WS. She wondered who. Flashback to what Byun told her in hospital. She made a call to Asst.Hung and asked about the person related to first empress. Turned out it's the Nanny of Ari that is the secretary/assistant of first empress. They had a talk (like in the stills we've seen)

Nanny finally told the story. That night the couple had a fight, it's about another man. Sunny also asked about first empress health condition. Nanny told her no, she is very healthy, and don't believe the thing about dying of health condition. Before leaving, Nanny approached Sunny closer. and asked her to save her from Dowager. She confessed that Ari is the daughter of the Emperor and her. Even hand her the DNA test. Sunny shocked.

Nanny left the room, passed YR but she just walked on smiling without acknowledging YR. YR turned and puzzled by her attitude.

Nanny went to meet Grandmama, arranged by Sunny. She asked for forgiveness. Grandmama scolded her. Ari came in to plead for her. Later Ari left, she knew that LH is her father, then wonder who her mother is. Continue with Grandmama and Nanny kept talking. Nanny kept apologizing and asking for pardon.

Spoiler

Sunny is talking with empress dowager. 

Empress dowager is worked up because sunny knows the involvement of empress dowager with dirty secrets in the palace (ari's identity). 

ohh.. Sunny tried to go the emperor's office to check something. She hid in the table after lee hyuk and yura came in. When they left, woobin came and switched an envelope. He gave the real paperwork to the empress dowager and she is happy and now she gains her favor.

3 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

sunny and omamama are talking. sunny told her that she and granny know about ari.. omamama is angry now

Hide contents

lol sunny is on a mission. she puts camera or audio recorder in lee hyuk’s room. suddenly he entered with yura. sunny is still inside and she hides

I'm betting her plan is going to fail lmao.

Also; i guess she screaming at ommamama is about hiding so many things from her which is so true

Spoiler

Sunny meeting with Dowager. She asked why did she arranged for the wedding? Then she also mentioned about the true reason for first empress's death. Dowager finally giving her more attention. Then Sunny also revealed that she knew about Ari's true parentage. Dowager got upset and threw a fit. Sunny gave her warning as seen in preview.

Princess came back, and saw Sunny as she exited the room and shocked to see her condition.

Sunny went into LH's room. She planted a bugging device. Before she could get out. LH and YR came in, they didn't know she is there. They're looking over all the bad deeds of Dowager that is compiled in a document file. LH is happy to see all those thing. YR said she has appointment with a reporter already. They then went into the bedroom. Sunny tried to leave, but someone came in so she hid again. She only saw a hand switching the document.

YR met with reporter. Gave him the file and a bag of cash. Reporter is puzzled because in the file is picture of empress with bloddy marks.

Dowager looking over the documents. WS is the one who took it for her. Dowager asked him why he's doing it since he is LH's person? WS said something about people in his way and he wants to be the top and Dowager told him she will check on him. It's an honor, he said.

1 minute ago, nakatsubebe said:
  Hide contents

Sunny is talking with empress dowager. 

Empress dowager is worked up because sunny knows the involvement of empress dowager with dirty secrets in the palace (ari's identity). 

ohh.. Sunny tried to go the emperor's office to check something. She hid in the table after lee hyuk and yura came in. When they left, woobin came and switched an envelope. He gave the real paperwork to the empress dowager and she is happy and now she gains her favor.

Unable to understand this part 

3 minutes ago, violette00 said:

@gm4queenI'm surprised how here live recaps are to be put in spoilers. Everyone are cunning towards their goals

I think nanny deliberately showed dna so that empress hates emperor and avoid to get intimate with him- resulting in no heir.

Yeah! Nanny's motive is to make her daughter the empress one day! :crazy: Then she won't let Sunny get closer to Lee Hyuk & have another heir for the crown! Looks like everyone is cunning towards Sunny here!

Spoiler

Because of the switch in the document, Lee hyuk blamed the head of the imperial guard who is suspicious of Woobin.

Lee hyuk went to empress's chamber. Sunny and lee hyuk are arguing. Sunny remembered the scar from Woobin's hand and she figured he was the one who switched the envelope with documents

Princess So-jin nearly drowned but "saved" by Woobin...Ohhh..she is pretending to be hurt but I think this girl has a crush on the hunky Woobin. 

@gm4queenI'm surprised how here live recaps are to be put in spoilers. Everyone are cunning towards their goals

I think nanny deliberately showed dna so that empress hates emperor and avoid to get intimate with him- resulting in no heir.

@Sarang21haha..me too..i would've killed LH first

That´s because some people complained about being spoiled when they haven´t watched the episode yet. To be honest I don´t understand why they would then visit the forum. Unless it´s a spoiler about an upcoming episode that hasn´t aired yet everything should be allowed to discuss openly. 

Spoiler

i dont understand a lot of things.. but cjh is shirtless again lol.. he saved the snobby ceo princess in the pool.. y i have the impression that he’s trying to be on everybody’s good side.. hurm.. earlier he went to see omamama. now the princess. yep chj is on to something.

Unable to understand this part 

Haha sorry...

Spoiler

Woobin was the one who switched documents. And he gave the original document that yura and the emperor has to the empress dowager. So the empress dowager is happy and Woobin gained her favor.

Archived