[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who else died that we don't know about? Why is that man accusing Sunny of killing his dad...? Hm... son of the dead Security Head?

so did our kill count increase?? ... haven't seen the episode yet.

48 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so did our kill count increase?? ... haven't seen the episode yet.

No one died in last night's episode. Just that the person who is set by YR to attack Sunny might be the son of Security Chief? Because he was accusing Sunny for causing his father's death. I'm raking my brain as to which other male who died recently....

December 26, 2018

"The Last Empress" Beats Its Own Record

Source: Heraldcorp via HanCinema.net

photo1025256.jpg

"The Last Empress" set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the SBS drama "The Last Empress" rated 12.6% and 16.1% on the 26th. The figures went up by 1.2% and 1.5%.

"The Last Empress" also broke its record of 14.6% with 16.1%.

MBC "Children of Nobody" rated 4.0% and 4.9% while KBS 2TV "Feel Good To Die" rated 2.0% and 1.9%. "Encounter" was pre-empted.

Meanwhile, Oh Sunny (Jang Nara) and Min Yoo-ra (Lee Elijah) discovered a new identity of Na Wang-sik (Choi Jin-hyuk).

So Yu Ra hired someone to kill Sunny & Wang Sik just blew her plan... And Yu Ra now knows that Chun Woo Bin is Na Wang Sik!! I am waiting for tonight's eps for his survival... And I think with Wang Sik's current situation, Sunny will fall for him herself... No need of forcing her to. With tonight's eps, it'll be exactly the half-way through the series. I hope we can get a bittersweet love ahead! :wub: And I am waiting to see how Sunny & Wang Sik's love blossoms & how they overcome evils.

BTS stills looks interesting...

49175173_2119153931729475_10959728023573

7 hours ago, illay said:

Woahh..Looks like LH will fall in love with Sunny

This is what I’m waiting for . I want him to fall for her hard , and then the ultimate revenge is for her to crush his heart the way he did hers. :D

i managed to catch the first half hour during my lunch break , and what a great episode so far . My favourite part was of course the signalling of the start of the love line when LH told our Hawt Guard to make the empress his . And then the icing on the cake was when our hottie asked  if LH won’t mind him really falling for her , and of course silly LH scoffed at the idea . This is a sign that LH has some feelings for Sunny ! And LH is going to regret this big time.

I’m generally a crazy nut who loves my romance in any genre. Since we already hv revenge, bloodshed and trashy scenes,  let’s have some hot kisses from the good guys too 

I am also very entertained by the YuRa vs Nanny  dynamics and you can tell they will end up destroying each other . Ari is one scary girl - a conniving opportunist. I hope sunny gets through to her. Big applause for the young actress playing Ari . 

Big thanks to @ktcjdrama for your awesome recaps 

I was hoping that this incident could be used as a disguised to get KWB the surgery that he needs to remove the bullet. But seing that he is already on his feet that is apparently not going to happen. Also is ist possible for him to already be walking like that...he seemed to have lost quite a lot of blood. 

How can Sunny not recognize Yura  just because of her glasses. What kind of glasses are those people in K-drama wearing? I would like a pair so that I can hide from my responsibilities.

Live recap

Spoiler

A recall of NWS of his first shot in head.

Then back to last scene from last night. The doctor Sunny brought dramatically in a panic ushered the doctor out saying he has an urgent matter to attend to. Flashback, Byun told Sunny there is a doctor there who can help them. Sunny ran to get him. Back to present. Then the doc looked at the scan result and explained that it's nothing. YR pointed to the bullet and asked what it is. He explained what it is and showed other scans with similar image. LH asked him to take good care of WB.

Dowager having a bath, attended by Sec.Choi and they talked about stuff, including Hung.

Doc told Sunny they need to have a surgery soon because it's dangerous. Sunny wondered if it's possible since it's the Imperial hospital. He said he can make arrangement.

WB woke up from surgery?? LH, YR and Sojin were there in the room. Sojin is mascara smeared and very concerned about him. LH and YR protested her presence, why is she so concerned. She wanted to say something but CWB gave her a signal not to say anything. She was asked to leave. YR questioned about the med, as she is persisting, LH started to get angry. She stopped. They were leaving, YR pretended she forgot something. She saw and spied Sunny and Byun talking outside.

Spoiler

Sunny in WB's room, asking him to get surgery. He refused because the chance of success is slim.

LH walking home and passed a pond. There was a cloth in it, it scared him because he thought it is a corpse. He asked for Dowager to be brought there.

Flashback to argument of LH and Empress SH. He is questioning her relationship with the guard. She is pregnant. She said he is a good friend like an oppa. He wondered if the child is even his. She slapped him. He got angry and strangled her, they struggled, she fell into the pond. LH just dazed away. He did kill her!!

Present time. Dowager is comforting LH but he limped away, shocked. Reached the palace and saw Nanny changing, went in and tried to kiss her but suddenly aware again. But Nanny asked him to stay, knowing it is the death anniversary of SH.

YR followed Byun and saw DS. She took him with her.

Sunny taking WB to parking lot, in disguise. She got a call though from Byun, updating that DS is missing, but he has a tracker. CWB got up from his wheelchair and wanted to quickly get to find DS. Sunny scolded him. But they went into the car anyway.

I think I will miss a lot here. Lots of things going on... too fast....

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think I will miss a lot here. Lots of things going on... too fast....

No worries, dear!! You are doing a splendid job that I can't do at any cost :wub: I have no live Korean streams available in my country!! :tears: Keep recapping!! I love to read your recaps so much!! :wub:

Spoiler

Dowager returned to her room. Found a table set up for SH. She got shocked. It was Yoon. He was angry because he witnessed the accident.

YR and DS by the port. She gave him a juice and he fell asleep. YR gave money to a man to take him away and make sure he does not come back. Evil woman!

Sunny and WB reached the port following the tracker. They saw two men ready to leave. CWB asked him questions, they were suspicious so they started to fight. Sunny even saved CWB from being hit at the back of his head again. They managed to save DS who is in a box, gagged. Sunny threathened the men to send message to YR that things got taken care of well. YR was happy to see the text. She went to LH's room but he wasn't there. She is shocked and guessed where he might be.

Sunny brought DS to her home. Asking them to please take care of him. They returned in the morning, seen by Choi. She reported to Dowager, but instead of angry or worried, she was pleased.

LH woke up in Nanny's bed. But she slept on the floor. He left quietly but covered her with blanket first. She isn't asleep and smiled after LH left.

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:
  Hide contents

Dowager returned to her room. Found a table set up for SH. She got shocked. It was Yoon. He was angry because he witnessed the accident.

YR and DS by the port. She gave him a juice and he fell asleep. YR gave money to a man to take him away and make sure he does not come back. Evil woman!

Sunny and WB reached the port following the tracker. They saw two men ready to leave. CWB asked him questions, they were suspicious so they started to fight. Sunny even saved CWB from being hit at the back of his head again. They managed to save DS who is in a box, gagged. Sunny threathened the men to send message to YR that things got taken care of well. YR was happy to see the text. She went to LH's room but he wasn't there. She is shocked and guessed where he might be.

Sunny brought DS to her home. Asking them to please take care of him. They returned in the morning, seen by Choi. She reported to Dowager, but instead of angry or worried, she was pleased.

LH woke up in Nanny's bed. But she slept on the floor. He left quietly but covered her with blanket first. She isn't asleep and smiled after LH left.

WTH is going on here? :blink:

Spoiler

LH returned to his room. YR waiting for him there and smilingly welcomed him. Smile disappeared the moment he isn't looking. YR stormed into Nanny's room. Cat-fight with Nanny. Hair pulling and strangling and stuff. Dowager came in and scolded them for the commotion. Tsk-tsk'ed at YR. Nanny is the smart one, she played the weaker person. Choi went to help Nanny up while shoving YR away.

YR walking on bridge, met CWB who just passed her without saying anything. YR was the one who stopped him, asking him questions and told him that she will be the one to take off his mask. CWB called out her name "Min Yu Ra" She is stunned and said What? CWB grabbed her by the neck and warned her not to mess with other people's husband.

Sunny doing her live-cam, a walk with LH and Ari. Getting good responses. Ari giving her usual charm on camera. LH was even camera shy... They tried to play a sports game. LH was bad at it. Sunny was good. LH smiled looking at her, but caught himself and immediately end the live-cam. They walked away, seen by worried Nanny from afar.

CWB in Sojin's room. She asked him to sit on a massage chair to be comfortable. She started spilling some gossip to CWB and lamented that why they have to date secretly. CWB quickly got up and made an excuse that he has to go see LH. He went to Sunny though and told her that there is a maid who is a food tester for all GED's food, but she is nowhere to be found now. This is the gossip that Sojin told him. They talked further. and decided to go to the police to see the attacker. It is the son of Hung. He didn't believe it at first, but MYR told him some stuff. CWB asked that he met with MYR??

Spoiler

Meeting of the mall management. All happy about the result and Sojin even ordered food from Hello's dad store. Yoon was the one who delivered it. Sojin almost took off his mask. Hello intercepted. She followed him out and asked him to come clean about his identity, but he said he can't because he has a complicated family. Just then Sojin came out and saw them. Yoon quickly pulled her away and accident kiss. But Hello pulled him back for more kisses, lol... He managed to run away but I'm not sure if Sojin actually saw his face or not.

LH and Dowager talking, while playing chess. They talked about some stuff, including Sunny. LH received a sound file about MYR. It is the one that NWS recorded when he called YR from the car. LH is angry when he heard that YR is calling NWS oppa since she claimed she didn't know him. YR came in, gave a document to LH. He signed it while asking her questions about her past. She gave vague answers, then asked to lunch together. LH said he has something else and asked her to leave. She is upset at the cold treatment. As she walked out, CWB came in. LH gave him instruction to check out everything on MYR.

YR met Sunny outside LH's room. Sunny asked to speak to her. She threatened her that she knew about her talking to Hung's son and that she was at GED's room in the morning. YR is shaken ~ How did Sunny know?? I saw her gulped in fear.

CWB gave reports to LH. He gave him pictures and stuff. YR is called to LH's room. She is sooo happy. hugged him from behind, but LH turned and pushed her down, played the file to her, she got very scared, but claimed that she is sincere about him from the start, started crying and begging.... LH dragged her away and told her to prove her sincerity. He took her to the spot where she tried to burn herself. The yellow truck was even there. Crazy LH asked her to prove her sincerity. He poured gasoline on the car, get YR inside, locked the door, screamed to her, just die like the other day, and lit the truck. YR screamed. He drove away. Next scene, LH drinking his rage away, remembering YR's promise to him, broke a glass, hand all bloodied. He is distraught and tried to call CWB. No answer. Staggered into the palace ground, still calling him, saw him at a distance, just then, CWB pulled Sunny into his hug, purposely letting LH witnessed it. End of episode. No preview.

Wow! What an episode we have today.... I am seriously out of breath....

Archived