[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they clean out Sunny's room? I think the doctor who appeared with Sunny will be used to cover CWB by saying he was a former patient and came to see what happened.  I hope Sunny learns of the inheritance soon so she can use the power it brings.  First thing she should do is remove YR from the mall.  Then reduce her influence.  I will watch the episodes again with the subs when they come out. I am slowly learning Korean by watching drama's

Spoiler

Rite now the only person I’m worried about is that snaky  nanny who is wailing her tail like she wants to lay eggs.i hope sunny wise up a little because the nanny is doing the same thing Yura did to the empress when she first cane to the palace,slightly manipulating her. 

Lol at the scene when cwb asked lee hyuk what if he falls for his wife and Hyuk started laughing like does he look down on sunny that much.And the last scene where the neurosurgeon appeared from sunny was so funny like why was he hiding behind her. 

Sometimes I wondered  how Ari was gonna behave if she get too much attention from her father and grandmother, would she be worst than how she is now.INfact this little girl has no sense of loyalty 

empres.png

In DRAMA

[The Last Empress] Eps 21 & 22 spoilers, Jang Na Ra x Choi Jin Hyuk x Shin Sung Rok

Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Jang Na Ra finds out about Choi Jin Hyuk's real identity... Na Wang Shik's secret revealed 

1. [+1757,-40]
People curse at the dramas Sun Ok Kim creates, but she writes well. The other makjang dramas are makjangs too, but they aren't interesting. At least Sun Ok Kim makes interesting dramas. There may be plot holes, the development may seem like a joke, and it's obvious that she wrote it, but at this level, she's a master of makjangs... Rather than boring makjang dramas, watching her dramas is just different. 

2. [+1259,-26]
Eh? Cheon Woo Bin is Na Wang Sik?! What is she going to do if someone hears that.. Saying that kind of thing aloud... 

3. [+898,-29]
Scriptwriter Kim Sun Ok, I'm enduring the whole week every time just to watch this drama. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wife's Temptation, Jang Bo Ri, Geum Sa Wol, Unnie's alive, I've watched all that, but it seems like she was really determined when she created The Last Empress. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+384,-14]
Ssu Ni-ya, join Woo Bin and take revenge together!!!! 

5. [+240,-1]
A King's Game for the King~ That was so funny. 

6. [+211,-1]
Lee Hee Jin and Shin Eun Kyung, they both have amazing acting skills. I think Kim Sun Ok did well casting them. She has really picked well for both villain and silly roles. 

7. [+199,-4]
The role Choi Jin Hyuk is playing is too tough...;; Passion is important too, but I hope he takes care of his health. 

8. [+188,-8]
It's amazing that Woo Bin is still alive after getting hit in the head. Before he even takes revenge, he'll probably reach the Heavens first. 

9. [+189,-13]
Shin Sung Rok may be a villain, but there are many funny scenes in between too. 

the%2Blast.png

Article: Naver 'The Last Empress' Shin Eun Kyung orders Choi Jin Hyuk, "Make Jang Na Ra your woman" 

1. [+423,-5]
As expected, a King's game for the King. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+329,-9]
Choi Jin Hyuk's face is swollen today. T.T It seems like he's sick... Looks like it was tough to filming this. His handsome face didn't come out well in the screen, it's a pity. 

3. [+159,-1]
Stop hitting Choi Jin Hyuk in the head. He was shot, hit by a vase, and now a brick. 

4. [+131,-5]
It's crazy. Oh Ssu Ni, a BJ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55,-4]
It's becoming a comedy the more it goes. 

6. [+45,-0]
As expected, the King's game for a King..... I doubted my ears. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+42,-0]
Stop hitting him in the head;; 

8. [+38,-0]
Today's episode was so interesting too. I'm totally looking forward to tomorrow's episode too. Son Chang Min ahjussi made an appearance, it was daebak. 

9. [+26,-0]
I'm sure Yoon So Yi is going to stab Jang Na Ra in the back. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-last-empress-eps-21-22-spoilers.html

@ktcjdrama   thanks for recaps :)

22 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omo omo... sounds like our hot bodyguard will be super busy ?! Hahaaaa....interesting mmm...:joy:

:Pprevious episode:

Thank you for gif.  Actually I’m enjoying seeing these two interact.  It’s funny to see how she coyly hits his brick-hard chest and how he reacts lol   :P    

Spoiler

**The imperial family for media: It’s a showtime folks    I like WB’s expression.  :sweat_smile:

I5vIVRd.jpg

cr to DC

Are you a child actor?   TLE child actor who astonished the viewers with an excellent performance

OJEsLzs.jpg

cr to DC

Thank you for the recaps @ktcjdrama

I cracked up each time I hear princess Sojin say”My Bin”:D. She really adds humor into this intense drama. 

I now patiently await for the next preview (Pali Pali!). We are now halfway mark through the show.. can’t wait for WB and Sunny to team up and bring down this corrupted and monstrous empire. At the same let the romance begin and wipe that smirk off Lee Hyuk’s face..

I am looking forward to that moment.. hah!.. he thinks WB will not fall for Sunny!

watch what you wish for emperor!:lol:

on on the other hand Yura’s boat seems to be sinking on its own without any help.. this is called self destruction .. the more jealous she gets (plus greedy) the more LH will despise her. My wish is to have WB be the one to destroy her,.. she is just too evil

I am glad the plot continues to develop at a good pace. Still never a dull moment in this drama’s world.

Spoiler

Glad that Sunny now knows who is WS. Kudos to the scriptwriter actually — it was wise for WS to be taken to the hospital and finally get treatment (for survival). This simple act alone impacted 3 story lines: Sunny finding out and progress for OTP; potential Yura and Emperor finding out Re WS and if they don’t, they may be suspicious - esp. Yura - I bet she figures it out soon and I hope it leads to her take down. Emperor may be upset Re the fake Bromance but I don’t think he will find out soon.  Wonder what evil Nanny will do now?

Happy to see the ratings go up too despite new competition. How many episodes are we getting: 20 instead of the usual 16? Can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 

24 minutes ago, stella77 said:

I am glad the plot continues to develop at a good pace. Still never a dull moment in this drama’s world.

Hide contents

Glad that Sunny now knows who is WS. Kudos to the scriptwriter actually — it was wise for WS to be taken to the hospital and finally get treatment (for survival). This simple act alone impacted 3 story lines: Sunny finding out and progress for OTP; potential Yura and Emperor finding out Re WS and if they don’t, they may be suspicious - esp. Yura - I bet she figures it out soon and I hope it leads to her take down. Emperor may be upset Re the fake Bromance but I don’t think he will find out soon.  Wonder what evil Nanny will do now?

Happy to see the ratings go up too despite new competition. How many episodes are we getting: 20 instead of the usual 16? Can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 

It's 24 episodes so it's gonna end in mid February.

24 minutes ago, stella77 said:

How many episodes are we getting: 20 instead of the usual 16? Can’t wait for tonight’s episode. 

24 episodes (old format of one-hour episodes) or 48 half-hour episodes. We will reach half-way point after tonight's episode.

8 minutes ago, illay said:

Woahh..Looks like LH will fall in love with Sunny

That man is starved of affection... seeing Sunny's sincerity with Ari, I'm not surprised he is moved. But that will be the start of the crack in his bromance with dearest guard CWB :P

Who else died that we don't know about? Why is that man accusing Sunny of killing his dad...? Hm... son of the dead Security Head?

3 hours ago, booha said:

Thank you for gif.  Actually I’m enjoying seeing these two interact.  It’s funny to see how she coyly hits his brick-hard chest and how he reacts lol   

:lol:hahaaa.. that clip is sooo funny - poor hottie though - he has to *cough* eehmm.. bear with the 'pain' (of dating her :unsure:) *ouch ouch!*:sweatingbullets:

pb13Ux1.jpg

Oh i havent catch last night's episode and i juz saw his IG --> omgggg...his new captain uniform look is killing me:wub::

finally watched last night ep..SO FREAKIN GOOD! ..i need to watch a live stream with my mom tonight. i dont care if my dad yell at us lol. CANT WAIT!..that Ari girl really doesnt stand a chance lol..she is the spawn of evil father + manipulative greedy mother... no wonder she turns out that way..im scared of her tbh..

Archived